All Comments on 'Black Box 3.0'

by thanagar

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MetadiMetadiover 1 year ago

This a good start and I appreciate how different from your first story is.

I’m concerned with Lillian’s punishment. I think you’ll be challenged to write a character at 70.

I also think it’s a missed opportunity as currently written. In Kelvin you had the AI change his physical and mental capabilities but keep his core personality the same. I thought you had an interesting concept going where the challenge with Lillian was the opposite where she was very capable mentally but had a rotten core personality.

Exploring how the new “improved “ Lillian reconciled and made amends for what the old Lillian did would have been interesting.

Looking forward to the next section.

Robbb_FangRobbb_Fangover 1 year ago

Great read, looking forward to more!

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Great story so far. Not convinced you are heading the right way with Lillian,,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent addition. The story of Erin was so well written. It was so cruel it stopped my reading - just to comprehend that sort of bad news. The suspense is building as you mention Mitchel could come early. It gives an edge to some otherwise more day to day tasks. (of course, redesigning a human personality is far from day to day :) Thank you and I look forward to the final 2 chapters

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

1st two chapters had me hooked. 3rd chapter lost me at 12" and him becoming excessively aggressive with Mel. Story was a favorite until then.

AnAverageDudeAnAverageDudeover 1 year ago

If i was kevin i would have at least asked if there was a way to keep Lilianns intellect and subservient to them. So that he can use her intelligence and resources as he pleases. Or, as another commenter said, a way to have her make amends would've been interesting.

Still id love to read the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good, except for the 12 inch cock. 8-9 inches tops is already huge. A 12 inch cock would be a deformity; and yes, I get that Lillian designed him that way, but it's just a bad choice for what has shaped into a great story.

P.S. You could easily lengthen this to be a publishable SciFi novel. People would buy this on Amazon, etc. It's that good

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

I love this, as a si Fi that I don’t normally read it’s fantastic not to spaced out but very readable

La9uNIp164ZeziROPUJWLa9uNIp164ZeziROPUJWover 1 year ago

Excellent. Intense drama. With sex.

A few minor errata. Name Meg shows up in this ch and at least one miss on Leah vs Lillian in ch 2.

CoucyCoucy3 months ago

Gotta say, I liked the relatable story up until the super hero transformation. The effort to accept such an absurd hand-of-god hero transformation was a bit much, for this reader, but I know it's a successful ingredient for Literotica. A version of this with normal Kevin figuring this out with normal Leah and normal Lillian would have been a good read. You are a skillful writer and story teller, that's what got me to read through, comment and begin the next story. But Superman stuff... doesn't do it fit this reader. The story you wrote between (normal) Kevin and Leah does.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthanagar@thanagar
Update: February 20, 2024 Well, that was unexpected. When I launched “Slingshot” I said the odds of winning the Valentine’s Day Contest were long. That’s not false modesty….I thought I had no chance. Lit contests with prize money up for grabs tend to bring out the experience...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Black Box 2.0 Previous Part
Black Box Series Info

SIMILAR Stories