Black Box 3.0

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But he wasn't that Kevin anymore. He was the Kevin who had been drugged and betrayed by someone he cared about--changed against his will. Who had friends harmed. Someone he might have fallen in love with drugged up and sent into sexual slavery. And his current lover would have been at the very least murdered, with probably much worse things happening to her before dying.

All because he felt sorry for an 11-year-old girl.

So no, Kevin wasn't in a merciful mood. He felt Mel come up behind him and put a hand on his shoulder. He took a deep breath. It was nice to feel her touch. It was calming, even if it was also a reminder that certain urges lurked beneath.

"What are you going to do," Mel asked. I turned and looked at her.

"If you think I'm going too far, If you think it's too much or too vicious, you tell me to stop, ok? I am not feeling particularly merciful at this moment," he said.

"Well, I want her fucking dead, so whatever you have planned is a step up from that."

"We'll see," Kevin said, then spun back to face the monitors and Leah, who was waiting.

"You said her IQ was over 200?"

"Yes, quite a bit over, actually," Leah said.

"Shatter it. I want her IQ no higher than 70. I want her struggling with how to turn on a computer, let alone being able to operate it," he said.

AI Leah had put on a kindly facade, either when in his mind or interacting with him in the real world. She was maybe even a bit playful or flirty. Now, she looked serious, even sad.

"Leah, if this is hard for you..."

"It is hard. It is unpleasant. I can't pretend she doesn't deserve what's about to happen. But I take no joy in it, Kevin. So don't expect me to look happy while I do this," she said.

Kevin oddly found he didn't want to disappoint Leah. Ridiculous, but there it was. It made him reconsider some of the more nasty things he had in mind for Lillian. But he was not changing his mind on breaking her intelligence. She was simply far too dangerous to remain as smart as she was.

"Can you eliminate her psychopathic tendencies?" Leah nodded. "Good. Do that. Ramp her empathy levels 30% above normal. She's going to become very aware of other people's emotional states. And make her very submissive. Making other people happy is far more important than her happiness."

"You're being far too fucking kind," Meg muttered behind him.

"Increase her sex drive to 30% above normal and make her pan-sexual. Again, submissive and into BDSM. She's going to view Mel and I as her owners and be very obedient to us," Kevin said.

"What? You're keeping her?" Meg said. "I figured you were going to dump her on the street somewhere in Vancouver and let her figure shit out on her own. You're actually keeping that insane bitch nearby. Are you out of your fucking mind?"

Kevin whirled around in the chair and stared at Mel. He was glad for she didn't back down or away from him. He suspected he now looked intimidating. But she was pissed off. Justifiably.

"I'm not being merciful to her. I'm doing it for me. She changed who I am, Mel. My brain is still rewiring in ways I'm not sure I understand. I am trying to hold on to who I was, but take advantage of my new gifts.

"You think you're mad at her? It is nothing....nothing compared to the betrayal I feel. She harmed people I loved and I was oblivious to it. I am complicit in the harm she inflicted on people. I am at least partially responsible for fucking up your life. I want to destroy her.

"But if I do that, it's going to take me down dark fucking places. Places I don't want to go. So I am walking the line of punishing her while showing some mercy. That's the best I have. If you have better, tell me now," he said.

"You're keeping her nearby," she said, shaking her head.

"I am. Because Lillian will be my reminder of the cost of being oblivious and foolish. And because no matter what I did to her, I would not sleep well knowing she was out there somewhere in the world," Kevin said.

"If it makes you feel any better, assuming we can save Erin, I'm seriously considering giving Lillian to her as a pet," he said.

"For fuck's sake," Mel said but didn't argue further. Kevin went back to dictating the new Lillian. That her memories should be hazy and she was forgetful. As for her new body, he made her slightly shorter and gave her curves. He changed her hair from blonde to black. He gave her more prominent eyes and kept them the green she had wanted from her old body.

He spent another 30 minutes modifying other little things about her. Eventually, Mel came around and offered suggestions. Weakening her vision so she needed glasses. Reducing her strength so she couldn't physically hurt anyone.

"You might as well eliminate her gag reflex and give her a longer tongue," she huffed out. "Although I can't believe you're considering having sex with her."

Kevin said nothing, but directed Leah to make the change.

Finally, they finished. He told Leah they were done.

"Very well," she said, in as neutral a voice. "I'll begin making the changes to her. You'll need to switch to the high energy nutrient/nanite mixture to provide the fuel to allow the changes to occur."

Kevin nodded and stood up. He stretched and tried to crick his back, but it was more memory than a need. He felt fine, although he needed sleep soon. He opened the cooler, went over to Lillian and switched bags. He paused before opening the drip locking in Lillian's transformation and stared at what was left of her. Physically, what was there was unrecognizable. Mentally, what was inside was dangerous and unrepentant for what she did to him, Mel, Erin, and others.

Was she evil? Kevin had no way of knowing and no matter how much smarter he got, there was no way to know for sure.

"Leah, was she born this way or did something happen to her to make her this way?" he asked.

"Her parents were no saints, but they never abused her. They mostly neglected her, unable to figure her out and too caught up in their own drama. Maybe things would have been different if she'd had more nurturing growing up. But you were the only positive influence in her life for a few years, and even that turned sour and caused more damage. So I think nature put her out there damaged, and only extraordinary luck would have changed the trajectory of her life," she said.

He turned around and looked at the screens. Mel was sitting on a pile of shattered hard drives she'd put together. It was weird to think of them this way, but they were currently the two most important women in his life.

"Is this too cruel? Is this too much?" he asked both of them.

"She's still breathing, so as far as I'm concerned, you're being merciful. I would have tossed her outside in a snow drift and waited for the bears to find her," Mel said. He could see Leah look slightly shocked at the statement. She was based on an idealized version of Mel/Leah Kevin had in his head. But he never forgot she could be a hard woman, something he understood even better now that he knew some of her background.

"Leah?"

"I perhaps would have hoped for more mercy, but I understand your anger and concerns. And I, and my colleagues, have meted out worse," she finally said.

That was all Kevin needed to hear. He flicked the drip and the liquid began to flow into her body. On-screen, Leah closed her eyes for a few moments. Then she reopened them. Again, her face was neutral. It was hard to understand how she might feel at that moment.

"It's done. It'll take about four days for the transformation to be complete."

That left Kevin a little over a week before Mitchell showed up. Assuming he kept his word, which he doubted. Suddenly, Kevin felt unbelievably exhausted.

"When does the bag need to be changed?" he asked.

"Every four hours."

He looked for a phone to use as an alarm when Mel put her hand on his arm. She took out her phone and set the alarm for a little under four hours from now.

"I promise to get you up in time to change the bag. Come on. You might be a new superhuman, but you look dead on your feet. Let's go," she said.

Kevin wasn't in much of a space to disagree. He let Mel lead him out of the room, took him upstairs, and helped him out of his clothes. He managed to smile at her when she did that.

"I think I can take off my clothing," he said.

"Clearly, you're too exhausted to be thinking straight. So let me take care of it," Mel said, working to pull down his pants. He flopped back on the bed and let her. Soon she'd managed to strip him down to nothing. He could feel himself drifting off, but he could see Mel checking him out before he did. In his dazed state, he couldn't read her exactly, but 'impressed' seemed to be the word he was looking for. He smiled and then drifted off.

When he eventually woke up he felt warm and well rested, but he didn't suddenly jolt awake from the sound of the alarm. He started to move when he felt a warm, comforting weight on his arm and chest. He saw Mel, half asleep and smiling at him.

"Don't worry. The alarm went and you didn't stir an inch. I could have woken you up, but you've had a shit few weeks. So I went downstairs and took care of it," Mel said.

Kevin panicked about what Mel meant by 'taking care of it.' But then he processed it through. If she had done anything to harm Lillian, he knew Leah would have found some way to raise holy hell with him. He knew she was holding back on her capabilities.

There was also the matter that Mel and Kevin were now linked together on this to the end. She was an anchor to a part of his life he could already feel drifting away. He would never be able to keep who he was before, but he needed a touchstone right now.

So Mel might want to kill Lillian, but she wouldn't because she needed and, maybe, even cared about Kevin.

All that took place in his head in a literal flicker of an eye. He noticed Mel was watching him as she gave him the news.

"You really are changing up there, aren't you?" she said, touching his face. Now that he was waking up, he was more aware of his surroundings. Light was coming in through the window, so he'd slept for more than four hours. But he was very aware of Mel's hand on his face, that her naked body was pressing into his side.

He could also smell her arousal. She'd been horny for quite some time. He was almost impressed she'd let him sleep so long without jumping him. The feel of her body and her scent made him instantly hard. She could feel it, and tensed up, her breathing changing.

"I'm changing in all kinds of ways, Mel," he said.

She slid her body up over his, her hips over his stomach. He could tell she was aching to jump on his cock, but she wasn't getting it that easily. Instead, one hand went to her ass, preventing her from sliding back, and the other went to her head and tipped her forward. Their lips met, and the kiss was tentative. For Mel, it was like kissing a new lover. For Kevin, he remembered her lips, but now he could feel different things about them he'd never noticed. The heat that came from them, the surprising softness despite how lean the rest of her body was.

The kiss grew less tentative and more passionate. Mel moaned into his mouth as he took the hand on her head and moved it up and down her back. The hand holding her ass slid between her legs and found her soaking wet pussy. He teased the entrance, causing her to gasp and break off from the kiss.

"Jesus Christ. Where did you learn that?" she said, already looking dizzy with lust.

"Do you want me to read the owner's manual on what I can do now, or would you prefer a demonstration?" Kevin asked.

Mel took a split second to consider her options and dove back into the kiss. Kevin thought about rolling Mel onto her back and fucking her brains out. But he was also curious to see what instincts would kick in. For the next few minutes, he was content to kiss her, run his large fingers around her pussy and tease her.

When he had enough, he took both hands, placed them on her ribs and lifted her up. Mel was slim but had plenty of muscle. She weighed 140 pounds or more and this wasn't the best angle. Still, he lifted her with ease, causing her to gasp out. He repositioned Mel and lowered her so her pussy was right over his mouth.

"Oh my fucking God!" she cried out as his tongue hit her clit and began to go to work. Mel's hands grabbed the headboard of the bed and with her knees on either side of his head, he could let go of her hips. His hands snaked up, found her nipples and pulled at the exact moment he sucked hard on her clit.

"Fuck!" she screamed and came instantly. Kevin savoured the taste of her cum. She tasted different, and it occurred to him he simply had a better sense of taste now.

After making her cum, Kevin tried to take it slower in making her cum again. He knew he could break her again in seconds, but wanted to prolong things. But Mel had never been the most patient of lovers. When it occurred to her that he was trying to tease her, she pressed her pussy down on his mouth harder, practically grinding her clit against his tongue and lips.

Fine, he thought. One of Kevin's hands stopped playing with Mel's tits and made its way downward. After a quick second to get it wet, he pushed one of his fingers into her ass.

Mel hissed as ass play was something she ordinarily didn't go for, but the combination of the tongue on her clit, finger in her ass and fingers pulling on her nipples broke her again.

"Jesus Christ!" Mel screamed, spasming on his face before collapsing and landing on the bed with a thump. Her face was flushed and sweating, and she gasped to catch her breath. After a minute, she opened her eyes and looked at him.

Whatever she saw on his face made her eyes go wide. The old Kevin had tried to be a considerate lover and listened to what Mel liked and didn't like. He hoped he still was that way. But he could feel another part in him right now. Whatever biological connections were going on in his brains and body, he wouldn't last much longer without just taking Mel.

"If you need time to recover, you can do that while sucking my cock," he said in a strangled voice. "Otherwise, I'm fucking you unconscious. Understand?"

In a daze from both the orgasms and the tone of Kevin's voice, Mel nodded her head. She crawled over, kissing his neck, and moving down his body. She kissed his chest, which now was rock solid with muscle where before it had been soft with wisps of hair.

She groaned when she reached his stomach, kissing the muscle and running her fingers across it. At one point, she rubbed her face against his stomach and cooed.

"I've never been with anyone built like you. Never. Your body is unreal," Mel said.

"And what about my cock?" he said. "How's that compare?"

She slid further down the bed to position herself. Her pussy rubbed against his leg, which wasn't a coincidence. Her hands then lifted up his cock. She gasped. Kevin knew he was larger. It was obvious from looking at it and how it felt. But seeing it next to Mel's face made him realize how big he was now.

"This has to be at least 12 inches and I can't fit my fucking hand around it. This cock will damage me if you fuck me hard with it," Mel said. He wasn't sure that was a complaint.

"Then you better start sucking or we're going to find out how much damage you can take," he said. There was aggression and dominance in his voice that had never been there before. He'd never hurt Mel, but he had no problem letting her know who was in charge.

Mel nodded and began to enthusiastically lick his cock and balls. Part of him just wanted to lie back and enjoy the sensations, but another wanted to watch and let her know he was judging her work. When Mel saw he was watching closely, she put more effort into it and put on more of a show. She ran her hands along his cock, licking his balls and tonguing his perineum.

It felt good. It all felt more intense. Like different nerve endings were activated. Kevin was in no danger of cumming anytime soon, but it was already the best blow job ever, and his cock hadn't even been in Mel's mouth yet.

"Are you afraid of my cock, because I noticed you haven't sucked it yet," he said. Mel grinned and moved up from his balls, running her tongue along the underside of his cock. She flicked it against the crown of his cock and he groaned at the intensity of the sensation.

"It's sooo big," she teased. "It might not fit in my mouth."

"I guess I'll just have to make it fit in your pussy, then," Kevin said and began to shift.

Mel lunged forward, took the crown of his cock into her mouth, and began to go to work, bobbing up and down on it and lavishing attention with her tongue.

Once again, pleasure washed over Kevin. Mel had always been an expert cocksucker. She could, if she wanted to, bring the older version of him off in less than a minute. She had no problem deepthroating him, and it was usually a fight to hold on when she went down on him.

But he was bigger and it was a cock made for when the enhanced Lillian came out of her coma. Or the version that would have come out. Regardless, as good as Mel was, there were limits.

But Mel was stubborn, so she gave it her best, getting almost half his cock into her mouth. It was tempting to put his hand on her head and see how much more he could force, but he wasn't there...not yet. Who knows what he might do in the coming weeks.

Finally Mel pulled off of him with a gasp and rubbed her jaw. She looked up at him and bit her lip. She wanted him but was worried.

"Crawl up here and ride me," Kevin said. "We'll see how much you can take before you get a pounding."

Mel crawled up his body, positioned herself over his cock, and lifted it. There was an actual weight to the thing, something that surprised them both. She lined it up with her pussy, moved her hips so that his tip got soaked with her juices and then put the tiniest bit inside her. She gasped, and her eyes flew open.

"I'm not saying to stroke your ego, but this is the biggest fucking cock I've ever tried to take, so you've got to take it easy, ok?"

Kevin nodded.

"You're in charge," he said, getting a smile from her. "For the moment. So maybe get to work and start fucking me, slut."

She gasped, and immediately a third of his cock disappeared inside her pussy. It was like his tone caused her to be instantly obedient. He made a mental note, but now focussed on feeling her pussy stretching to take his cock.

"Fuck, so big, Kevin. Oh fuck, so big," she whimpered, moving up and down slowly on his cock. She was trying to take more of him inside her but it was slow going. She had her hands on his chest and used her legs to move up and down on his cock. He reached down to play with her nipples, but she shook him off.

"Can't. Must focus on cock," Mel grunted.

So in an act of arrogance that he would never have dreamed he had in him, he put his hands behind his head and looked at her while she struggled to fuck him.

"You're doing good, Mel. Maybe one day you'll be able to take all my cock in your tight little pussy. Or maybe I'll just flip you over and take you whatever way I want," he said to her. Then, defying her previous instructions, he reached down and flicked her clit several times.

Mel practically exploded off his cock, screaming and twitching as she collapsed on the bed next to him.

For Kevin, it was the final straw. He moved on top of her and put her legs on top of his shoulders. Some part of her realized what was about to happen and put her hands on his chest.

"No," she whispered. "Please. Gentle."

The words managed to get through the dark haze clouding Kevin's vision. There was nothing in the world he wanted more right now than to bury himself in Mel's cunt in one hard stroke. But he didn't know what that would do to her. But he had to cum. Days of pent-up lust were burning him up.