Black Box 3.0

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed his cock into her pussy until it felt like something would tear if he pushed any further. He looked down and saw that three-quarters of his cock was in her.

"Oh fuck, oh god, no more. Please. Fuck me, but no more," she whimpered.

It would have to do, Kevin thought. He pulled back and began moving back and forth into her pussy, carefully not pushing any deeper inside. He did that for minutes, fucking her with precision and making sure not to hurt her. Then he had a thought and leaned in closer to whisper in her ear, his cock sliding a little deeper this time. Mel gasped and shut her eyes, which began to water.

"Maybe we'll just have to modify you so you can take my cock," he said. "So you can be fucked properly."

Her eyes flew open as her hips pushed upwards, accidentally taking more of his cock into her cunt. Her fingernails clawed into his shoulder, and she came screaming.

"Fucking cum in me, you bastard!" she cried out.

It was the final straw for Kevin, who finally, blissfully released. The orgasm exploded in his brain, and it was like nothing he'd ever experienced before. It seemed to last for minutes as wave after wave of cum pulsed into Mel's pussy. When he finally opened his eyes and caught his breath, he looked down at Mel. She looked shattered and barely there. There was too much cum and it had flowed out of her pussy and onto the sheets.

Just as startling, he was still hard. He could go again if he wanted. Looking at Mel, there was no chance of that happening. He slid off of her and collapsed onto the bed next to her. He reached out to touch her, but she swatted his hand away.

It had been an intense experience for him, and he wanted to ensure she was ok. However, he left her alone until she wanted to talk.

It took about 20 minutes. Then Mel took a deep breath, rolled over onto her side, and looked at him.

"I am going to be sore for a fucking month," she said to him.

"Are you ok?" he asked. She laughed.

"That was the best, most fucked up, most intense sex of my life. Aside from that monster you have between your legs, you were commanding me to do things and it was almost impossible to resist. Yeah, some of it was lust, but there was just something about you....your voice. The way you looked at me. I had to obey you because I desperately didn't want to disappoint you. It was fucked up, Kevin," she said.

"I'm sorry," he said and meant it.

Mel moved closer to him and lay her head on his chest. He took comfort in her touch. It wasn't arousing this time; more calming.

"There's the Kevin I remember. Apologizing for things that aren't your fault. Look, I've been with some asshole guys, and some of them tried to be doms. Which is fine, I don't mind a little bdsm and dom play. But being an abusive asshole isn't being a dom; it's being an abusive asshole," she said.

"You were never like that and never showed any interest in it. But now, you're very dominant and very intense. And don't get me wrong, it got me plenty wet. But how the fuck did you go from who you were to that?"

Kevin tried to explain.

"When I was under, I met the AI... Leah. And we had some very intense conversations and I had to make some choices about who I would be when I came out of the transition. When I first came out of the coma, for lack of a better word, it was all obvious. But it's gotten hazier as time has gone by. I know broad sweeps of what happened, but specifics are harder to recall," he said

"Maybe you should have written it down."

"When?" he growled, and then took a breath. "The first day Lillian watched me like a hawk, and I had to pretend to be an idiot. Even after she went down, I've been trying to cram my brain with as much info on computers, hacking, banking, tactical defence, how to use guns...there are times when it feels like my head is going to explode with everything I'm trying to cram in there so I...we, can all stay alive."

Mel appeared to be sympathetic. She usually had little time for self-pity. "Climb off the cross; others need the wood" was something she said to him once during a bout of self-pity.

"Anyway, I made choices I can't recall with complete clarity. We couldn't change my body much because Lillian would have noticed, so you can thank her for the size of my cock. However, we could adjust my mind. Leah cautioned that sometimes there would be unintended consequences. The human mind and body could react in unexpected ways. So perhaps I wished to be a better lover and what I got was...

"Being a dom with borderline hypnotic abilities to get women to do whatever you want and be happy to do so," Mel said.

Kevin nodded. Then Mel's phone buzzed.

"Your 10-minute warning that you're going to need to put on the next bag," she said.

He walked over to the pile of clothes that Lillian had ordered for him and found clean underwear and pants. He wasn't in the mood to wear a shirt and Mel didn't seem to mind the view. She remained in bed and looked uncomfortable when moving. Kevin knew he made her cum tons, but she was being vague if she was comfortable with his new skill set.

One more thing to worry about. Kevin was about to leave when she made a noise.

"When you said you could change me to better...accommodate you...could you actually do that? Change me?"

Kevin paused at the doorway. He looked at her and tried to get a read on how she felt about that. He didn't see anything in her body language that looked scared, so that was something.

"Against your will? No. That's what got Lillian into the mess she's in right now. She drugged me and tried to change me without consent. Leah has a pretty strong negative view on that sort of thing. But if you wanted to change yourself, we could once this is over."

She looked disappointed, which was interesting.

"I promise, this isn't some kind of carrot/stick thing to keep you on board. We have to wait until Lillian finishes; depending on how much you want done, it would take 5-10 days. Plus, we need more nanite/energy mixture, and Lillian only has enough on hand to do her and me.

"But be sure that's what you want to do. You've seen what it looks like and while there's no pain, there's no guarantee that everything you want will turn out the way you think it will," he said.

Mel shifted on the bed and put her feet on the floor. She winced but didn't touch her pussy, and while it looked swollen, he didn't see any blood, which he was grateful for. She walked over and stood in front of him. She made a clear show of looking at his body, then at his face.

"I know she did this against your will, but this is a fucking miracle," she said, tapping his chest. "You're asking me if I'm sure I want a new body. If I'm sure I want one I could design and be happy with. If I want one that was unrecognizable from how I look now so I don't have to spend the rest of my life wondering every time I open the door if some biker asshole is going to be waiting there to say hi with a shotgun.

"You're goddamn right I want it."

Kevin nodded. Mel hadn't even thought of the fact that she would be able to live for hundreds of years as well. Maybe best not to mention that yet.

"Ok. Help me survive the next ten days, and as soon as we get settled in our new location, however you want to look, we'll make it happen."

"Good," she said, turning towards the bathroom. Then she paused and looked over her shoulder. "And you better believe I'm getting a pussy capable of fully appreciating that cock."

Then she went inside, slammed the door, and Kevin heard the shower start. His erection throbbed at the thought of being able to properly fuck Mel, but then he remembered his presence was needed elsewhere and headed downstairs.

To be continued....