Black Box 4.0

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir, I heard Ma'am call me a bimbo. Am I a bimbo?" she asked.

"Yes," he said in as simple and kind a voice as he could manage.

"Oh," she said, and looked down. She processed that for a few moments before speaking again. "People make fun of bimbos. They're dumb and silly."

It was a mystery how she could know this. Leah effectively scrambled her brains so that Lillian was no longer in there. But some information remained as she could still speak English, even at a significantly reduced level. She could walk and had normal, if slightly clutizer, motor functions. So perhaps some of Lillian's disdain for women who were sexy, dumb and happy still lingered in her subconscious. Her brain was, similar to his, still settling. Kevin wished there was more time to ensure it developed precisely the way he wanted, but he'd have to make do.

Kevin reached under her chin and tilted it upwards so that her huge eyes looked at him. It was easy to get hypnotized by them, but then Kevin remembered he had considerable influence over her.

"Then they're wrong. Bimbos are amazing."

"Really?" she said, with her eyes getting impossibly larger. "Cause I know I'm kinda dumb."

More than kinda, Kevin thought but didn't say out loud.

"Well, Melanie is smart, and I'm very smart, so why do you need to be smart?" he asked. She looked perplexed when he phrased it that way, as if there was some maximum number of intelligent people in a group.

"Besides, being smart is hard work and can make us sad sometimes because we have to think so much. I....once knew a person who was very smart, much smarter than me...."

"No!" Rosie said, astonished such a thing was possible.

"It's true, I promise," Kevin said. Rosie focused on his voice and what he was saying rather than being readily fuckable. "And she was never happy. Not once in her life, I don't think."

"That sounds very sad," she said. "Are you very sad too?"

Kevin felt the bed shift behind him. Mel had crawled into the bed behind him; whether it was to get ready for what came next, so she could better hear the conversation, or offer reassurance, he couldn't tell. Right now, he had to focus on Rosie.

"Once I was. But then I met Mel, and I was less sad. And now we have you, and we're even less sad. Because bimbos are amazing and we're lucky to have you," he said.

"Really? Cause I was worried you wouldn't like me because I'm kinda not smart like you and Ma'am and you might get frus...fruse....mad with me when I can't figure things out."

Kevin moved his hand from under her chin, along her jaw, and towards her hair. Her eyes were beginning to dim and his lust was growing to match it. Still, he needed to emphasize one last point.

"It's ok that you're dumb, Rosie. Ma'am and I like you that way. We want you to be happy and silly, to dress up pretty and make us happy and laugh. That's what a good bimbo does. She's dumb, sexy, and likes making people happy. Can you do that for us, Rosie?"

"Uh-huh," she nodded. "I want to be pretty, and silly, and make you and Ma'am happy."

"Good girl," Kevin said, and Rosie moaned. He was about to lean and kiss her, when she whispered something else.

"I can do other things too, Sir," she said. Her eyes were now almost entirely vacant and she ran her tongue along her lips.

"Really?" Kevin said. "Why don't you show me?"

With a groan, Rosie moved her head away from his hand and Kevin lay down on his back. Rosie honed on his cock. There was little in the way of foreplay or running her hands or tongue around it. Instead, she shifted her body down the bed, positioned her open mouth above the head of his cock and simply pushed it past her lips.

Mel had to bob up and down for a few minutes before she could take a little more than half. Rosie simply kept moving her mouth down his cock. It was like a magic trick. After 30 seconds, her lips brushed against his pubic hair and his cock bulged obscenely in her throat.

"Jesus Christ," Mel said behind him. He was sure she was playing with her pussy, but he was too enthralled with what he saw to check.

She held her mouth there for a few seconds before pulling back and quickly gasping for air.

"Was that good, Sir?" she asked. "I took your huge cock all in one go!"

He petted her head and she beamed.

"It's very impressive, Rosie. Do you want to keep sucking your Sir's cock?"

Rosie nodded vigorously, curly hair flying and partially obscuring her face.

"Then keep sucking like a good girl until I tell you to stop," he said.

"Ok!" she replied and then wrapped her lips around his cock again. There wasn't much in technique yet, but that would come with time and practice. But there was plenty of enthusiasm and her ability to take his cock down her throat.

"That's fucking insane," Mel said. She came over to Kevin's side and began kissing his chest as Rosie continued to work on his cock.

"Judging by the things she's doing with her tongue at the same time, you're going to enjoy her," Kevin said, moving Mel's fingers and pushing his inside her pussy. Mel gasped and then began kissing her way up to his mouth.

"We're bad, bad people for doing this to her, and right now, I don't fucking care," she whispered in his ear. "I want you to cum in her mouth and then I need to feel that tongue on my cunt."

Kevin grunted and then kissed Mel hard. Some dim part of his brain remembered that the idea of having a threesome with two hot women was the providence of porn videos. It could never happen to the old him. And now he was making out with a beautiful, aggressive woman with his fingers buried in her pussy. Around his cock a sexy, vacant bimbo was sucking away on him as if her life depended on it.

Maybe Mel was right and they were both bad people. Maybe they were damned, if you believe in such things. But assuming they all survived the next few weeks, he planned on enjoying every minute of it.

Mel began to whine as they kissed. He recognized the signs and broke off the kiss, pushing his thick fingers further into Mel's pussy. He felt something shift subtly in his head.

"Rosie, look at us," he commanded.

She looked up, with his cock half in her mouth. Her eyes flickered between his face and the two fingers he had in Mel's pussy, just inches away from her face.

"You're our bimbo, but she's my slut. Now watch this," Kevin said. And before Mel could protest, he put one hand on her throat and curved his fingers to hit her g spot.

"Cum now," Kevin growled, using the voice he knew would work on her.

"Oh fuck me!" Mel screamed and came hard. Her entire body spasmed and Kevin felt his hand get soaked. A whole day's worth of pent-up frustration exploded out of her in one, shattering orgasm.

But then, to his surprise, Rosie made a squeaking noise and her eyes rolled into her head. Her body began twitching as she had an orgasm. At no point did his cock leave her mouth. Somehow, even through her orgasm, she continued to work on his cock.

"Holy fuck," Kevin whispered, realizing he'd made the bimbo cum basically by telling her to have an orgasm, even if the command wasn't for her. Even through her haze, Mel realized the same thing.

"You can make her cum just by telling her to cum?"

"Apparently," Kevin said, his voice strained. Both women cumming simultaneously nearly set him off, but he managed to barely hold back. "Rosie, did you just cum from me saying so?"

The orgasm had slowed Rosie's already diminished processing power, so it took a few seconds for her to realize Sir was talking to her. She tried responding with Kevin's cock still in her mouth, then realized she needed to take it out.

"Yes Sir. I'm sorry, but when you said to cum I couldn't help it. It was like my brain just exploded," she said, taking a month to lick Kevin's cock. "Am I a bad girl? Are you mad at me?"

"No Rosie," Kevin said, running his hands through her hair. He could've sworn he heard her purr. "You're a good girl."

"Goody! Thank you, Sir," she said, getting ready to start sucking his cock again when he gently held her hair to stop her. She looked at him with wide, curious eyes.

"You're going to suck my cock again, and as a reward, when I cum in your mouth you're going to orgasm again," he said. "After that, you're going to start licking Mel's pussy and you're going to make her cum too."

"Yes Sir!" Rosie said, happy to be given her marching orders. She then dove back onto Kevin's cock. Now that she knew the reward was an orgasm, her technique improved. Previously Rosie seemed happy to just have his cock in her mouth. But now she wanted him to cum. She needed him to cum so she could cum again too.

"Jesus Christ," Kevin groaned out. Increased stamina or not, there were limits. Then Mel decided to help break him. She slid down the bed and got close, watching Rosie go to work on him. She then reached under Rosie and began pinching her nipples. Rosie made a squeaking noise.

"C'mon, Rosie. Be a good bimbo slut and make your Sir cum. Swallow all of his delicious cum so you can cum your brains out. Be the best horny bimbo we know you can be," she said.

Rosie was whining non-stop. She wanted my cum, she wanted to cum, she wanted to be a good bimbo and none of those things were happening. Then Mel made it worse by taking her fingers, rubbing it along her pussy, and then putting it under Rosie's nose.

"Smell that, bimbo? That's your Ma'am's soaking wet pussy. It needs you to start licking it, but that can't happen until you make your Sir cum. So be a good cocksucker and finish him off already," she said.

Rosie was so frustrated she was shaking. Kevin was holding on for dear life. It would be easy to just cum already, but he wanted to see what this would do to her. Finally, his cock popped out of her mouth, but she kept stroking it with one of her tiny hands.

"Please Sir! Please cum for your slutty bimbo! I need your cum," she groaned at him.

"Such a desperate bimbo," Mel whispered at him.

"I am! I need it! Please Sir! Please!" she cried out.

"Oh fuck!" Kevin cried out and the orgasm of his life broke free. He dimly recalled seeing the first blast of cum splatter on her face, before she giggled and dove back onto his cock. As the next shot hit her tongue, she groaned and came again. Kevin could barely process the fireworks frying his brain and the pleasure washing over his body.

When he opened his eyes again, Rosie was on her side, her eyes closed, but she had a dazed smile. Mel was busy licking his cum off of Rosie's face. Apparently, she couldn't swallow all of it, and there was quite a mess.

"Good girl, Rosie," Kevin managed to get out. Rosie's smile got a little bigger and everyone was content to lie there in a daze for a few minutes. Then Rosie popped up like a sudden thought broke through her mental haze.

"Oh Ma'am, I'm sorry! I promised to lick your pussy. I'm such a dummy," she said, pushing as hard as possible to make Mel lie on her back. Kevin lay there with a bemused look as Rosie inelegantly climbed over him to get at Mel. She laughed, flopped back on the bed, and began to spread her legs.

"Well, I am curious about this supposed magic ton.....Oh Holy Fuck!" Mel screamed as Rosie's tongue made contact with her pussy. Kevin smirked, watching Mel's reaction.

Mel sank her fingernails into Kevin's arm hard enough to draw some blood, but he ignored it. Once, it might have hurt; now it was just an annoyance. Instead, he watched the look of ecstasy on Mel's face as she babbled. He leaned over and took one of her nipples in his mouth, gently placed his teeth around it, then pulled up on it, sucking as he went.

"Oh Fuck!" Mel screamed and came, her back arching and her muscles twitching. She started gasping for air and Rosie seemed to instinctively realize Mel might be sensitive and backed off for a moment. Her eyes found his and looked for approval.

"Did I do good, Sir?" she asked, licking her lips. Interestingly she hadn't cum when Mel did. She was angling for some kind of praise so it might trigger her orgasm.

"I don't know. You should ask her."

Rosie looked pouty, but leaned in close between Mel's legs. She whispered, "Did I do good, Ma'am?"

Kevin thought she might be too shattered to respond, but she composed herself. That's when she managed to surprise Kevin.

"Give me two or three more of those and I'll let you know," she said, grabbing Rosie's hair and pushing her head back towards Mel's pussy. If Rosie was upset by the lack of praise, she didn't show it. Instead, she went back to work.

"Oh my fucking God, she has her tongue up in my pussy. I swear to fuck I can feel it trying to find my g spot. Christ," she gasped out, and seemed to be trying to physically jam as much of Rosie up her pussy as she could. Kevin returned to sucking on Mel's breasts, taking breaks to kiss her.

"Oh God, Kevin. The old you could lick pussy. The new you can really fucking lick pussy. But her? She's a....oh fuck!....she's a divine being. A fucking goddess. I've never felt anything like what she's doing to me."

Mel was too out of her mind to hear it, but Kevin was sure Rosie giggled when called a goddess. It also seemed to inspire her.

"Oh Jesus, what's that? Fuuuuuck!" Mel screamed as she came again.

"Mmmm, you taste yummy, Ma'am," she said. "Do you want me to lick you some more?"

Kevin's cock hadn't softened much after Rosie's work on it. Watching her bring Mel off to a couple of spectacular orgasms created the desired effect. He was rock hard again and eager to see what tricks Rosie's pussy might have.

"Why don't you give Mel a moment to find her brain again. Do you want to make me happy?" Kevin asked.

"Oh yes, Sir. More than anything," she said, giving him a full wide-eyed stare.

Kevin flipped her on her back, lying beside Mel, who seemed barely conscious. Rosie quickly figured out what Kevin was looking for, spread her legs open, and pointed her toes toward the ceiling. Kevin was guessing 'really fucking flexible" was also going to be among her skill set.

He got between her legs and rubbed his cock against her pussy. She moaned and lifted her hips towards him.

"Do you think you can handle this cock, bimbo?" he growled at her.

"Oh yes, Sir," she whispered to him. "Please, fuck me."

Kevin resisted the urge to slam his cock into her to see if she could. Instead, he slowly began to push his cock into her pussy. Slowly. Relentlessly.

"Oh, Sir!" she cried, pushing her hips upwards to take more of him. There was no sign of pain, not even of discomfort. Kevin was looking at a woman in ecstasy. He could swear her pussy was reforming as he continued to slide into her, becoming the perfect vessel for his cock. He briefly thought it was impossible until he recalled who he was fucking and how she came to be.

Kevin focused on Rosie's face and her reactions to ensure he wasn't hurting her. So when he discovered he couldn't push any further, it was a shock. He looked down and his cock was buried in her.

"Jesus Christ," he gasped out. Rosie looked through the gap in her tits and noticed his cock was fully buried.

"Toldya I could take it all, Sir," she giggled, then gasped as he flexed his cock inside her. Her legs wrapped around his waist as tightly as they could. "Fuck me. Please. Sir, I need you to fuck me as hard as you want."

Kevin pulled back and Rosie made the most exquisite noises. Again, he resisted the urge to slam his cock into her, but now that he knew she could take all of him, he pushed back into her more urgently. She squealed in delight.

"More, Sir! Give me more!"

That took care of any last reserves of willpower or cautiousness. Kevin pulled almost all the way out again, and when he pushed his cock back into Rosie's tight pussy, there was little gentleness involved.

What took place next was neither gentle nor coherent. Kevin quickly found himself losing control in the sensory experience that was Rosie. It wasn't just her pussy, which was otherworldly in how it gripped and pulsed around his cock. It was everything. The way she cried out and moaned as he fucked her. She encouraged him to fuck her harder, deeper, and give her more.

He tried to quiet Rosie by kissing her, only to get lost in the feel of her soft lips. There was her scent, which seemed to drive his lust, the softness of her skin, the way she moved against him. He could feel himself drowning in her.

Mel moving on the bed was the only thing that saved him from being hopelessly lost. There was a dazed look of awe and maybe a hint of terror on her face. She was also playing with her pussy again.

Kevin found some reserves and pulled back from Rosie, his cock sliding out of her. Impossibly it looked bigger and angrier, swollen as it was. He looked at Rosie, her pussy gaping, red and swollen from the unrelenting pounding she'd taken. Her face was flushed, and sweaty. She looked even more dazed than usual.

"Sir," she managed to rasp, "did I do something wrong? Why did you stop fucking me?"

Kevin took a few seconds to catch his breath and regain his focus. He might have been lost if not for the look on Mel's face. He could have fucked her for hours without restraint. Whatever was going on with her pheromones and his body, he could quickly lose control with her.

There was no sense in explaining things to Rosie; it would be beyond her understanding. He would talk to Mel about it later. But right now, he still needed to cum again.

"Rosie, climb on top of Mel and 69 with her," he commanded. Both women snapped out of their daze and moved quickly. Rosie pounced on Mel, eager to obey Kevin and get another chance at her pussy.

"I'm not sure I'll survive another round with her," Mel said with a voice muffled as Rosie pushed her pussy onto her face.

"Keep her distracted," Kevin said, adjusting Rosie's hips so Mel's tongue could find her clit. Rosie made a squealing noise, delighted at the attention. Then Kevin put his cock back where it belonged, buried in Rosie's pussy.

Kevin could feel the urge to lose control again, to shut down his mind and savagely fuck Rosie until they both passed out. But now that he recognized the signs, he could control things. He was still fucking Rosie harder than anyone in his life, but he wasn't out of his mind while doing it. It helped that Mel couldn't resist his cock as she worked on Rosie's pussy. He could feel her tongue reaching to lick his cock as it entered Rosie's pussy. She shifted so she could start licking Kevin's balls.

That was the tipping point for Kevin. Rosie's pussy, her scent, the feel of her ass as she bounced back, trying to bury as much of his cock in her as she could; the muffled moans and groans from both women had been pushing him. But the feel of Mel's tongue was one sensation too far.

"I'm going to cum now, bimbo," he growled.

"Oh, cum in me, Sir. Please cum in me!" she cried out, temporarily taking her mouth off Mel's pussy much to her groans of disappointment.

Kevin slammed into Rosie hard a few more times and then exploded, cumming harder than he thought was possible, given she'd already made him cum once earlier this evening. And yet, even as the orgasm washed away most of his coherent thought, one thing lingered; he knew the one he would have had if Mel hadn't distracted him would have been even more powerful.

His orgasm began a daisy chain of orgasms. Rosie felt her Sir fill her pussy with cum. It immediately fried what was left of her brain and she came hard, screaming into Mel's pussy. The sensation of Rosie's tongue, her scream, and the sudden flood of cum from Kevin out of the pussy she'd been licking and onto her face finally broke Mel. She came hard as well and once she stopped twitching, passed out.

When Kevin could focus a few minutes later, he realized both women were unconscious. He lifted Rosie off Mel and placed her on her side. He tried speaking to her, but she didn't respond other than with a grin. He wiped away the cum on Mel's face, and while she was out cold, she was breathing normally. He didn't think anything was wrong other than some slight brain damage.