Black Box 4.0

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Kevin realized he didn't have to monologue. He'd won. The man responsible for his misery over the last decade was naked, beaten, and soon to be dead. It would be enough.

"Well, this has been a pleasure, but I have places to be. I'd say 'take care,' but I'd be lying," Kevin said, heading towards the front door.

"They will find you!" Mitchell yelled out. "They'll find Lillian and the fucking pet of hers and squeeze them, and once that happens, they'll find you too. Then you're going to know a world of pain."

Kevin took one last look. Then smiled.

"Doubtful. But even if they do, you won't be around to enjoy it. Goodbye Mitchell," he said and sprinted out the door.

Kevin was moving quickly now, running past the still burning wreckages of the SUVs and the scattered bodies. He didn't envy the police trying to figure out this mess. And he was about to make it messier. Now that he was a safe distance from the house, he paused in his run to take out the phone and press the next button. He heard the 'woomf' noise and felt the pressure wave burst through the trees enough to knock him forward a step or two. Then the fireball went up into the sky.

He initially thought he'd done an excellent job with the explosives around the house, but Mel found a way to fine-tune it. The house would be obliterated, with particular emphasis on the computer room. There would be no way to salvage anything from there. When the investigators, both police and Mitchell's company, eventually showed up, it would be impossible to figure out what happened.

And then, as a bonus, it began to snow. Kevin smiled. Maybe they'd figure out what happened in the mess he left behind, but good luck to them. He turned and sprinted hard toward the pick-up where Rosie was stashed, bundled and drugged. Mel should be arriving there now. Once he got there, it was onward to Vancouver. It'd take a couple of days. He and Mel would need some rest and Rosie would be a challenge. But they'd manage.

Kevin allowed him to feel something resembling hope for the first time in a month. Maybe they'd make it through everything after all...