Black Box 5.0

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was also ten years younger. There were no blemishes on her face, her eyes were sharp, and she had cheekbones most women would kill for. And while her lips were not as plump as Rosie's would likely have anybody who looked at them wondering what it would be like to kiss them. All her tattoos were gone. Her scars were gone. It's not that she now looked like a supermodel; it's as if she purged everything that haunted her for years. She looked more at ease than at any point since he met her.

Rosie was a bimbo; anyone could figure that out just by looking at her. Mel was a sex goddess.

"Holy fuck," he finally got out.

She smiled, and it was the smile of a woman who knew exactly who she was and what people would do to be with her.

"Leah does good work, I will admit," she said.

"No shit."

"Just wait until you see what I've got under the hood," she said, straddling him. Kevin's cock had been rock hard from the moment he saw her, so it was with ease that she reached down and pointed it upwards. Then she eased down, taking his cock into her like it was the most natural thing in the world.

"Oh God," Kevin groaned. Mel gave the smile of a cat with a canary, threw her head back, and started laughing.

"I told Leah to give me a pussy that was a perfect match for this cock. Between that bimbo and me we are going to fuck you blind," she growled at him, leaning forwards to crush her tits into his chest. She began moving up and down on his cock, and he could hear Mel panting and laughing over his groans.

"I've wanted this cock buried in me for weeks and now....I....can....fucking....take....it....all," she said, punctuating each word with a bounce on his cock. Not being able to fuck Kevin properly had frustrated Mel for weeks, and she was working on some of that aggression right now. Not that he was complaining.

"S-sir?" came a voice from behind the bouncing sex goddess. Rosie walked around to the side and looked more confused than usual. She was trying to figure out who the woman was fucking her Sir.

Before he could respond, Mel reached out and took Rosie's jaw in her hands. She briefly paused in her fucking with Kevin's cock buried in her.

"Hello, little bimbo," she purred. "It's your Ma'am. I've had a little bit of....work done. Do you like it?"

It was all Kevin could do not to start laughing. The notion of her complete transformation as a "little bit of work" was ludicrous. But he could see the wheels spinning in Rosie's brain, and then a little light went off.

"Wow, Ma'am. You look so sexy," she said. Then she said in a huskier voice, "Can I suck your titties while you fuck Sir?"

Mel shook her head and Rosie looked sad.

"No, little bimbo. Lie in the other chair and play with your pussy. After I've finished fucking our Sir here, I'll need you to lick my pussy clean, ok?"

"Yes, Ma'am!" Rosie said, bouncing over to the chair and immediately began playing with her pussy. Mel returned to work on Kevin, moving up and down on his cock.

"And if you're a good girl, maybe I'll take one of the strap-ones and fuck you with it. But you can't cum now if you want that."

Rosie made a whining noise, but eased up on playing with her clit, so she wanted it. Kevin used Mel's momentary distraction to lean up and suck on one of her nipples.

"Oh fuck," she groaned, grabbing his head and pushing it harder against her tits. He alternated between nipples, sucking and biting on each one while Mel ground against him.

"Upped their sensitivity, did you?

"Oh, the things I've done to this body," she said, resuming fucking him. "I've got all the bells and whistles, baby. I can deep-throat you, you can fuck my pussy as hard as you want, and I'll beg for more. I can even take it up the ass. We're going to have sooooo much fun."

The shock of her new body and all the things she was doing to him with it meant Kevin wasn't going to last long. And since she was talking about how her pussy could now handle his cock, he decided to see if it could. He put his hands on her ass and quickly leveraged himself to stand up. Mel squealed in surprise and wrapped her legs around him. She kept grinding against him, lost in the feel of his cock deep inside her.

"Rosie, throw that blanket on the sand," he grunted at her. She was half in a daze with her fingers buried in her pussy, but she threw it on the sand. Not perfect, but good enough. Kevin dropped to his knees and placed Mel on the blanket, never leaving the warmth of her pussy.

Mel looked up at him and licked her lips. "I can take it. Show me what you got."

"You asked for it," he said, then slammed into her hard enough to almost push her off the blanket.

"Oh Fuck Me!" Mel screamed, digging her nails into his back hard enough to draw blood.

It felt amazing. Rosie was a good little bimbo and enjoyed fucking, but she was so submissive. Anything you wanted to do to her, she would do it with a smile. Mel was active and engaged. She was daring Kevin to fuck her harder, to treat her rough, just as she liked it. Kevin had been holding back for weeks since his change, scared that he would push through being rough with her and hurt her.

But the new Mel, well, there were new limits to explore.

"I missed fucking you like a cheap whore," Kevin growled. He placed a hand on her throat and squeezed as he fucked her. She gasped for air, and laughed at the same time.

"Nothing cheap about me. I'm the best fuck you're ever going to have," she said. Mel squeezed her pussy around his cock almost as hard as he was squeezing her throat. Kevin gasped.

He tried to regain some control of the situation. He pulled back, his cock slipping free of her pussy. Mel looked shocked, as if it would be impossible to pull out such a magnificent thing. Then Kevin grabbed a leg, flipped her over and pulled her hips up. Before she could comment, he slammed his cock back into her pussy.

"Oh fuuuuck!" she howled again. He began pounding her from behind. One hand grabbed her hair and pulled it back. The other began slapping her ass. She moaned and cursed at him, but pushed her hips back every time he thrust into her.

"You're mine. Say it," Kevin growled in her ear.

"N-no," Mel said. Kevin yanked her hair so he could better see her face. Her face was flushed and her eyes were dazed. Whatever willpower she had to resist him was wearing away under the assault her pussy was taking. He pulled her up further so that her ear was by his mouth. He bit her ear lobe and stopped fucking her. She groaned.

"Say the words, or I'll pull out and fuck the bimbo playing with her pussy over there. She knows her place. Her pussy is almost as good as yours," he said. He was using 'the voice' on her now. He was beginning to figure out how it worked. It was deeper than his normal and there was something about the tone, in connection with his pheromones, that he could push women into being more obedient. With Rosie, it was child's play. With the old Mel, he could do it with some pushing. But he was curious if it would work with the new version.

Mel broke away from his grip and resumed her previous position on her hands and knees. She began moving her pussy back and forth along his cock. He did nothing to help her as she fucked herself.

"Oh god, I'm yours, Sir. I'm your whore. Please fuck me, Sir! I need you to cum in my cunt. Please fuck me!" she cried out.

Kevin grinned. Some small part of the old version of him would be disturbed that he did that Mel, but he buried it. Instead, he placed his hands on her hips and resumed fucking her.

"You're my whore now," he growled at her.

"All yours, I'm all yours. I belong to you, Sir. Fuck me. Cum in me. Please!"

Kevin relaxed his control slightly, letting the bliss of her pussy and what it was doing to his cock wash over him. He would get to fuck these two women for the rest of their lives. Lillian was a bitch for doing this to him without permission, but there was no doubt that he was in a better place now.

Finally, the pleasure overwhelmed him. "Oh fucking take it, whore!" he cried out and came.

"Oh God!" Mel managed to get out and made a noise Kevin had never heard before. It was a scream of orgasm mixed with the cry of something breaking inside her. She shook and gasped for air, and around his balls he could feel her pussy squirting out her cum.

They collapsed on the blanket, gasping for breath and letting the orgasm wash over them. Kevin felt as if he might need Leah again to replace all the brain cells he lost in that orgasm. The thought made him laugh weakly.

"What?" Mel asked. He explained. "Fuck. You and me both. I feel as dumb as Rosie right now."

On cue, Rosie came over to where they were lying. She looked horny and needy. Watching Kevin and Mel fuck had done a number on her.

"Please, Ma'am. Can I lick your pussy now? I wanna get on Sir's cum before it leaks out."

Before Mel could protest, Kevin pulled out of Mel and waved at Rosie to get at it. She dropped to her knees and began kissing Mel's ass and lapping at her pussy.

"Oh Jesus Christ, I don't know if I'm going to survive all of this," she said.

"Oh, I bet you're going to do just fine," Kevin said, walking around and standing in front of her. She looked up and saw his semi-hard cock dripping with their mutual cum. Her eyes glazed slightly. He gently took her head in his hands and directed it toward his cock. She complied, opening her mouth and taking in the head. Rosie continued to lap at Mel's pussy like it was the greatest thing she had ever tasted.

Many hours later, Kevin was flaked out on the couch, watching a cricket match between Australia and New Zealand and trying to figure out the rules. Apparently, there were limits to his genius. Mel had her head resting on his shoulder. Rosie was passed out, but had his cock in her mouth, gently nursing on it like a baby would a pacifier.

"If every day is like that, we will need Leah to repair the damage we're inflicting on each other," she said.

"It'll ease back over the next day or so. It was different for me when I woke up; I had to suppress everything to fool Lillian. But when I could cut loose, it felt like I was going to explode. You have no idea how restrained I was being our first time after my change. I might have fucked you to death if I had fully cut loose," he said.

"Well, you made up for lost time today. Christ, thank god I asked Leah for quick recuperative abilities or I wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow."

Kevin ran his fingers through her hair. He still marvelled at how different everything was. It was Mel, but not. Even the texture of her hair was different.

"Any other changes I should know about?"

"Well, aside from the fact that I can keep up with you sexually now, I'm a lot stronger than I look and much more agile. I don't have the fancy martial arts you know, mostly because I was not too fond of the mental changes that would have come with it. But a lot of the skills I already have are...enhanced. I might not know martial arts, but my ability to hurt you if you try anything I don't want is much more dramatic than it once was. My eyesight is better and I can calm myself down just by thinking about it, which is nice.

"And I got Leah to....not erase a lot of my past trauma but to give me some distance from it. There were times when what I did with Andre came crashing down on me and I wanted to do nothing but scream and scream. Now I feel like I have some resolution to it. It's still there, but it doesn't haunt me," she said, then looked at Kevin. "I love the physical changes; it's worth the price of admission. But the mental peace....I can't put a price on that.

And then so quietly he almost didn't hear. "Thank you."

Kevin gave her shoulder an extra squeeze and kissed her head. It was weird the way their relationship was developing. It had to be the most bizarre romance in history.

"So, have you been busy while I was under?"

Kevin relayed his initial plans. That he'd found about a dozen people within a relatively concise geographic area thanks to GoFundMe and social media. They looked like prime candidates for Leah to cure. She could deal with their illness in a day or so. Convincing them that he could cure them would be a challenge, but he'd already created a dozen patients who had been 'miraculously" healed.

"And they'll come to a clinic for a miracle cure?" Mel said, sounding skeptical.

"They're desperate. People will do desperate things when they're going to die. And the clinic was created by a philanthropist who wants to help sick people. The price they pay is if the cure works, they must commit their lives to philanthropy. They'll have a second life. They have to use it to help people."

Mel smiled, probably at the cheesiness of what Kevin was suggesting. He knew asking people to be better, even after saving their life, was perhaps insane. But he had to try. Leah was a miracle, so why not try and spread that miracle, one person at a time.

"You're crazy, but why not. Anything else?"

Kevin took a deep breath. Before he opened the clinic, there was one more thing to take care of.

"I found Erin," he said. "She's a sex worker in Tokyo. I'm leaving in two days to go get her."

"What?!"

****

(Six months after the explosion, a yacht in the Java Sea)

Jacob Blackwood moved quickly through the yacht that was now his prison. Once upon a time, it was the very symbol of his wealth and power. It was worth an estimated $100 million, with multiple bedrooms, bars, entertainment facilities and a helipad. He paid exactly $1 for it. It's what he demanded of the widow of the Russian oligarch he'd ruined and driven to suicide to stop his campaign to destroy their family while they still had some money.

Even now, as he approached his office, he couldn't resist the urge to knock on the door frame of the bedroom where Ivan had blown his brains out. For years he'd considered it good luck to do so. Or maybe as a way to wake up Ivan's ghost to show just how well he was doing.

If Ivan was awake and watching now, he was laughing his ass off.

Six months ago he was the CEO of Blackwood Consulting, a generic name that belied what exactly his company did. They solved problems. Aggressively. Sometimes that meant developing policy documents. Sometimes they lobbied politicians.

Other times that meant developing blackmail on a politician to get them do what they wanted. Sometimes that meant hiring mercenaries to deal with geopolitical problems. And sometimes, it meant hiring computer experts to hack, steal secrets, blackmail and cause chaos.

It was the computer division giving him headaches. The computer division shut down Blackwood Consulting and had every law enforcement agency worldwide investigating it. The number of countries he could visit had gone from all of them to a handful. And even those few extorted him a ridiculous amount of money to do even a basic resupply.

It was why he had armed guards on board in case one of the many, many countries that wanted him dead decided to take matters into their own hands. Not that it would stop Navy SEALS, but he hoped it wouldn't come to that.

He opened the door to this office. Two men were sitting at the end of the table he used for group meetings stood up. They looked calm, which is what he wanted. Calm and methodical. It's what he prided himself with his company. Nothing rash, nothing angry. That's the way he liked to do business. It was only rarely, like with Ivan, that he let his temper get the better of him and made things personal.

But now he was hoping these two men could give him a target. Because after the last six months, he had some pent up anger he wanted to take out on people. He sat down, and the two men sat down as well.

"What do you have?" Blackwood said.

"There is the necessary caveat, sir. Much of your company's computer records are either online or trashed. To call your computer systems and records a disaster is frankly understating things. That hack and virus was, and I am not prone to exaggeration, apocalyptic," said the first analyst on the right. Mark was utterly generic with dark hair and glasses, but knew his stuff.

Blackwood nodded curtly.

"Plus, we have limited access to people who may have had additional information on what happened. They are either in hiding or arrested. Still, we think we have a picture," he said, and nodded to his colleague on the left. Peter was slightly taller, thinner and blonde.

"This man is to blame," Mark said, flashing a picture of Mitchell on a computer screen at the end of the table.

"He looks familiar."

"He was in the computer research department," Mark said. That was the generic name for the department that hacked, blackmailed and did other dirty tricks. "He was ambitious and was trying to become the director. Nobody particularly liked him, but he delivered.

"We know now that he was taking credit for most of this woman's work. Her name is, or probably was, Lillian Anderson. She was a computer genius, but it appears that underestimates her abilities. Her psych profile also indicated some...instability. It's the excuse he used to let her work from a remote location rather than in the office."

Peter cut in smoothly. "We can now say with some certainty that she was blackmailing him. From the documents we've reviewed, she had enough information on him that we would have frowned on his activities."

"I assume it's not because he was stealing credit?" Blackwood said.

Documents flashed on the screen. "Although married with a son, he has a gay lover in New York his wife is unaware of. He was stealing money from the company, and there is evidence that he might have been selling some of our information to third parties," Mark said.

Blackwood fumed. His company routinely tried to bribe or steal information from other businesses. But he valued loyalty. If those businesses couldn't keep their employees loyal, it spoke badly of them. But the idea of someone doing that to him...

"I know you have a presentation, but I assume he's dead. Because if he's not you need to skip to the part about where he is so I can kill him."

"We're 99% certain he's dead, sir," Peter said.

"Continue," Blackwood said, frustrated someone had beaten him to the punch.

"Ms. Anderson used the material to blackmail him. That included working 'freelance' and getting paid well above normal rates. It allowed her to work from this remote location in Northern British Columbia. We're also certain it allowed her to use him to access our secure systems. She was able to steal confidential information and, over some time, install a malware virus that shredded our systems," Mark said, with a hint of admiration in his voice.

"So what caused things to escalate? She has him under her thumb and she's making good money? I assume he didn't finally piss her off to the point that she went completely insane?"

"It was over this item," Peter said, with a picture of a black box. It could fit in a carry-on. There was nothing remarkable about it, although there did appear to be something...odd about it. Blackwood couldn't quite put his finger on why.

"What is it?"

The two analysts looked at each other. "We have no idea," Mark finally said.

"Explain."

More images flashed on the computer screen. Pictures of somewhere in the Middle East and some of the 'contractors' Blackwood has hired in the past. Then more pictures and reports from his scientists.

"Our contractors located the object during an 'event' in Afghanistan. It was recovered and brought to our facility in Idaho. For the past two years, it has been subjected to many experiments to determine what it is, what it does, and where it came from. None of these attempts were successful. All our other departments could determine was that it was indestructible and resistant to MRIs, x-rays and anything else we used to try and scan it. The object was the source of great frustration," Peter said.