Black Box 5.0

Story Info
What's next for Kevin, Mel, Rosie and the Black Box?
9.4k words
4.87
8.4k
43

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thanagar
thanagar
1,219 Followers

(Epilogue 1 - 6 weeks later, Vanuatu)

Kevin sat on a lounge chair in the shade and watched Rosie bounce naked through the waves a couple of dozen feet in front of him. He'd given up getting her to wear any of the bikinis she'd bought. She pointed out that there was no one nearby for miles and miles, which was true. He did force her to wear sunscreen, which she pouted about until she realized it was an excellent excuse to get him to rub his hands all over her body.

Since then, she'd asked for sunscreen every 20 minutes or so. It's not like Kevin minded. Besides, watching her giggle, laugh, and bounce was a nice distraction while he waited for Mel.

Getting from Fort Nelson to Vanuatu hadn't been a straight shot and there were bumps along the way. Kevin had planned in detail how to deal with Mitchell and escape. It felt presumptuous to do much heavy planning on what came after that.

Still, money and Lillian's connections with people of dubious ethics, but useful skill sets, helped with the travel arrangements. She already had most of her escape plan in place, along with fake identities and documentation. Most didn't care about the changes and one extra person, just so long as they got their money.

But there were challenges. Rosie was pissy about being drugged, having to wear clothes, and all the uncertainty involved. She hated Mel's pick-up and was generally a pouty, whiny brat. Even pulling off onto a side road and fucking her over the pick-up hood only brought them a few hours' peace.

Just because they left Northern British Columbia behind didn't mean there weren't final details to take care of. One day after Kevin blew the house - and Mitchell - straight to hell, he added the sprinkles to the cupcake from a Vancouver hotel. It was a nice room and looked out over Stanley Park. He was trying not to be stupid about the money; it was a lot, but they had to cover a lot in the next few weeks. But for tonight, he wanted a huge bed, good room service, and lots of privacy.

Rosie was passed out in bed, having been thoroughly fucked by them. Mel promised to take Rosie clothes shopping tomorrow and maybe get her some sex toys. She was wearing a bathrobe and nothing else when she came to the desk where Kevin had a laptop and Leah. He hadn't bothered getting dressed after sex.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"A final touch," Kevin responded, dramatically hitting a final key.

"And what does that do?" Mel asked, looking unimpressed.

"That was Lillian's 'dead man' insurance file," he said. "It's what she was using to blackmail Mitchell. It's everything she had on him and his employer. And, as a bonus, it also activates a virus she embedded in their network. It should start dumping all their information online in a few minutes while simultaneously trashing their servers."

Kevin hit a few more keys and Lillian's face appeared on the screen. It was a shock seeing her face again, knowing that a warped version of her was lying fucked unconscious on the bed nearby.

"My name is Lillian Anderson. I am a computer expert and hacker. For most of the last ten years, I have worked with Mitchell Harrison and his company, Blackwood Consulting. If you are seeing this, it means they figured out how much I know about them. I'm dead and they're responsible. This final hack is my response to that act. Use this information and deal with them accordingly."

"Holy fuck," Mel said, leaning on Kevin's shoulder. A glance at social media feeds showed that people were already beginning to comment on the information dump. Lillian had been meticulous in gathering information on the company and he was exploiting it with maximum efficiency.

"With luck, they'll think she died in that explosion 24 hours ago and this is her revenge. That and the havoc her virus is causing should keep them off our backs for a long time, if not permanently."

Mel kissed the top of his head. Then she rested her chin there momentarily, watching the chaos engulfing Blackwood Consulting happen in real-time. Media outlets were now beginning to pick up the information dump, spotlighting the payoffs to senators, two former presidents, company actions that resulted in the death of US soldiers and more. It was a shitshow and Kevin could have watched it forever.

"You know....there are times where I look at Rosie and remember who she used to be and wonder if we went too far," Mel said. Kevin spun around in the chair and looked at her; not judging, but curious about where she was going. "We were both so mad and neither of us was thinking entirely straight.

"But when I look at this, when I look at all that information she gathered, the kind of rage that drove her to make some of those choices...maybe it's better that she's not capable of doing that anymore."

"I agree," Kevin said, kissing Mel. He'd had some of the same struggles, especially after seeing how Rosie behaves now. He tried telling himself that at least Rosie was happy; Lillian never was.

But mostly, it was a relief. Kevin never realized what a weight Lillian had been on his life. He'd tried to do the right thing with her as a kid and never understood who she was. That choice was a disaster. But now the weight of her was gone. The threat was gone. What he did was a shitty thing and he would have to live with that, but he found he had the reserves to handle it.

Two weeks later they were in a private resort in Mexico. Kevin was working on the deck overlooking the ocean and checking on the finances. They were burning a lot of cash on accommodations, fake identification, supplies and transportation. Hell, the money they'd spent on clothes and sex toys for Rosie would have paid several months' rent in another life.

Then he would look at the bank accounts and remember to breathe. Lillian had been good at getting money but shit at investing it. It turns out Kevin was very good at that. So despite all the costs, they were only down a couple of hundred thousand. More than manageable when they had over $30 million in reserves. He returned to working out the final details that would take them from Mexico to Vanuatu. You will draw attention when you're trying to transport three people with dubious backgrounds, a mysterious black box, and several crates of mystery bags.

Fortunately, most people assumed he was a drug dealer. The people he was dealing with were used to moving things, no questions asked. Why he wanted to smuggle drugs into Vanuatu was not their business, even if it was weird. All that mattered was that he paid.

That's when he heard Mel yell from the room behind him.

"Got you, you motherfucker!"

Kevin did a quick look. Rosie was on the beach, tanning naked. He got up and walked into the bedroom to find Mel doing a little dance.

"What the fuck is going on, Mel?" he asked. There was a hint of 'the voice' in his statement. He didn't use it on Mel much these days, but he felt he wouldn't like this answer.

Mel held up the burner phone he got her when they arrived at the resort. The screen was static.

"Ok. And?"

"Give me a second," she said, tapping on the phone. Then she flipped it back toward him. On the screen was the inside of her cabin in British Columbia. The camera appeared to be placed in the ceiling rafters, looking down toward the door. She tapped the 'play' button. Nothing happened for a few seconds. Mel ran most of the cabin on wind and solar, so even without her, the system kept going, providing some dim lighting and power to what he was guessing was the phone in the ceiling. The place looked dishevelled, but whether that was the state she'd left it in or if the police had come knocking and taken a look around, he couldn't tell.

The front door kicked open and a scary man that Kevin immediately recognized as her ex, Andre, walked in. Three more men followed. They were all armed.

"I told you that bitch wouldn't be here," a man said in a heavy French accent. "Maybe she died in that shit that happened nearby."

"No, somebody tipped her off. That cunt has a gift for getting away and letting others hang for her. For all we know, she's the one that set off that explosion."

"Good guess, but not quite, asshole," came Mel's voice. The men looked around the room and then spotted the phone. Andre snarled and flashed the finger.

"I'm out now, cunt. I don't know how they fucked up and let me out years early, but they did. And I will not stop until I find you and fuck you up for the years you cost me. You're fucking dead, but not before I make you fucking suffer."

"I know," Mel said, then paused. "Needle dick there wasn't completely wrong, by the way. I helped set up the explosives that took out that house."

"Fuckin' told you," Needledick said before slowly realizing she had also insulted him.

"But not before I stole some and left it in that cabin. Goodbye, asshole," she said.

Andre's eyes got big. "Fucking ru...." he started to say before the image went white.

Mel was beaming at Kevin. It was all he could do not to strangle her. He certainly understood the urge to tie off loose ends and get revenge. There had been nothing more he wanted to do than to monologue to Mitchell before he blew him up. But they were trying to flee a very angry organization with staggering resources. More attention they did not need.

"How do you know you got him?" he asked.

Mel tapped the phone again. A view of the cabin from the outside from several minutes ago came on the screen. The gang showed up in an SUV and went inside. Several minutes later, a very impressive explosion took out the cabin. No one came outside.

"Mel...."

"No, don't you fucking start. That camera was put there by Lillian fuck knows how long ago to spy on me. They're going to find cameras in those woods for years to come. Plus, she had so many explosives I could have taken out my cabin, the house and those cars two more times. Overkill may be underrated, but she took it to extremes. Nobody is going to figure it out."

"Except they'll know it was the same kind of explosives and wonder how that happened," he said, still fuming.

Mel seemed utterly unconcerned. "It's possible no one will notice the house is gone until spring. I'm even more isolated than you are. They might assume it was a heater catching on fire or something.

"Plus, he doesn't get to fucking live. He fucking murdered children. He made me a fucking accomplice to that. So if Lillian had to die for her sins, that motherfucker deserved to die ten times over. So get off my fucking back!"

Kevin took a step back and put up his hands in surrender. Mel had tied off a loose end from her old life and dealt with a man that terrified her. Permanently. He could understand that.

"I wish you had told me, that's all. I could have helped," he said.

"Bullshit," Mel said. But she smiled at him. "You would have tried to talk me out of it and say it was a risk. Besides, I handled it just fine."

Kevin laughed, moved closer and hugged Mel. She was still for a moment, then settled into it.

"Fair enough. But we're a team. No more surprises, ok"

She nodded. "No more need for them."

Which wasn't quite true.

They'd arrived and settled in their new home in Vanuatu. It wasn't a mansion, but it was big enough for an extra large bedroom for the three of them, an office for Kevin, and a room for all of Rosie's toys and clothes. A hundred metres from the house was a 'clinic space' where Kevin and Leah could work if needed. It was isolated, you needed 30 minutes in a jeep to reach it, and they had their own beach. There would be more in the coming months, but it was more than enough for now.

A couple of weeks after arriving Mel came strolling down the beach toward Kevin and Rosie. Kevin was staring out at the ocean as Rosie sucked on his cock. It was a nice, leisurely blowjob. Rosie was enjoying the feel of his cock and Kevin was marvelling at what she could do with her tongue. Occasionally he'd run his fingers through her hair and tell her she was a good bimbo. That made her hum with contentment.

"I need to do something," Mel said, utterly unphased by what was happening. Probably because Rosie had eaten her out a couple of hours ago. She was wearing a bikini that didn't hide much.

"What?"

"It's time for my transformation," she said.

Kevin shouldn't have been surprised, but he was. That she hadn't talked about it should have been a clue. He thought the graphic nature of the transformation and how much he had changed scared her off. But obviously, it hadn't.

"Ok. We should sit down and talk about how you want to look..." he started when Mel cut him off.

"I've already spoken to Leah. She's eager to get started. After your coerced transformation and Lillian's punishment, she's looking forward to just a 'normal' transformation," she said, laughing a bit.

Kevin shook his head.

"When do you want to start?"

"I was just waiting for the chamber to arrive," she said. Taking Leah's advice, he'd ordered a modified hyperbaric chamber. It had been expensive, especially getting it with no questions asked. But it allowed Leah to monitor better and control the transformations, making them safer and slightly less disgusting. It was delivered this morning.

"I'm ready to go now," she said.

Kevin relaxed his concentration. When Rosie gave him a blowjob, some focus was needed so he didn't cum in under a minute. With that concentration relaxed, Rosie could finish him off in seconds. He grasped her hair and pulled her head down on his cock. She made a noise as his cock pushed deep into her throat, then he groaned and came.

Eventually, she pushed on his legs, her way of letting him know she needed to breathe, and he let go of her head. She popped up with a gasp and a grin.

"Wow, Sir! That was a lot of cum. You must have been really horny. Do you wanna fuck me now too?"

"Later, Rosie. We need to help Mel now," he said, standing up and holding out his hand for her to take. Mel took his other one and they headed down the beach to the clinic.

"Is everything ok, Ma'am? Do you need me to lick your pussy again to feel better?" Rosie asked. Since settling into the house and no longer having to worry about people, Rosie's solution to everything was could she suck, fuck or lick the problem away. As a solution, he'd heard worse ideas.

"No, Rosie. Mel will go into the machine we got today for a few days. When she comes out, she will be....a different person. But much happier," Kevin explained.

Rosie looked at him with dim eyes. As often happened when she didn't understand, her lips formed a quizzical 'oh' look. It took a few moments for her to process things.

"She'll be happier?"

"Yes. Ma'am is happy now, but then she'll be happier."

Another pause. "Oh. Ok!" Then she sat down on the beach, sang a song, and started out at the ocean. She'd wait outside the clinic for her Sir to return. She still didn't like being near Leah.

"You going to manage with just you for the next week or so," Mel asked.

"We'll manage somehow," Kevin responded drily. "Should I ask what you're going to transform into?"

Mel smiled up at him. She was nervous as fuck, as she should be. But it was undeniable she was also very excited.

"I know I said no more surprises, but...."

Kevin laughed. "Fine, but please, not a bimbo. Rosie is more than enough."

Mel laughed as they entered the clinic. "Fair enough. Not a bimbo. But I think you'll like the sex drive."

Mel and Kevin walked into the room where the chamber was set-up. It now occupied half of the space, but there were cabinets and coolers for the special nutrient mix required for the transformation. There were also computers and other medical equipment, mostly just for show when they eventually had clients. And there, on a table next to the chamber, was Leah.

The set-up wasn't perfect yet. Eventually, Kevin had plans to hide her in the chamber. The fewer people who knew she existed and what she could do, the better. But she was out now because it was currently easier for Leah to interact with the house's computer systems this way. It might have seemed indulgent to have cameras and tvs in most of the house's rooms, but it allowed Leah some more freedom to interact with the real world, which she enjoyed.

Mel kissed him, stripped, and climbed into the chamber.

"Are you ready, Mel?" Leah asked. She nodded and then looked at Kevin.

"I love you," she said for the first time.

"I love you too," Kevin said, realizing that it was the first time he'd ever said it in his life and meant it. "See you soon."

He closed the chamber door and Mel had a fleeting look of fear. Then her eyes went wide and closed. He recognized the signs; Leah had 'plugged in' to Mel. The transformation had begun.

"Should I even ask?" he said to Leah.

"You can, but she made me promise not to say anything. But I think you'll be happy with the results. What will you do while she's transforming? You can't fuck Rosie 24/7."

Kevin sat in a chair and stared at the chamber. It was foolish, of course. She was in good hands and there was no need to worry. Still, he hated what the next week would do to her, even if he was sure he'd love the results.

"I think she would try if I asked. But I have to start finding clients for you to help. Unfortunately, there are a lot of desperate people on GoFundMe. I think I'll start there and see what happens," he said. Then he stood up and walked out of the clinic. At some point, Rosie got up and wandered off. The first couple of times she did that, it terrified Kevin. But she rarely wandered far and stayed out of trouble.

As he walked into the house, he found Rosie humming in the kitchen, putting together some food. She wasn't a great cook, but she was getting tolerable. Leah popped on the screen in the kitchen. Rosie frowned but said nothing. Thanks to the phobia he installed in Rosie about computers, she'd never warmed up to Leah.

"Is that all you're going to do?" Leah asked, continuing their conversation from the clinic.

"No, there's one other thing I need to take care of."

That was over a week ago. Kevin lost count of how often he'd fucked Rosie. But when he wasn't doing that, he kept himself distracted and tried not to ask Leah 100 times a day how Mel was doing. He found about two dozen promising people online who were seriously ill and made tentative contact with them. They were, of course, very apprehensive about strangers reaching out and offering miracle cures. But the fact he was willing to pay their expenses rather than ask for money gave them pause.

He'd also made progress on his other project as well. He was sitting on the beach, poking at his tablet and keeping an eye on Rosie, when he heard feet moving through the sand. Kevin had wanted to be there when Mel woke up, but Leah related a message from her, even if she was unconscious. Give her time to adjust to her new body and get cleaned up first.

He felt the shade cross his face and opened his eyes to say something funny.

Instead, the words froze in his mouth. The most beautiful woman he'd ever seen was standing before him. She did a little spin around and smiled at him. He finally understood what it meant to have a radiant smile.

Kevin never thought that Mel would change her ethnicity. He didn't expect her to walk out and be a big-titted blonde. It was her choice, but he would have been disappointed if she had. But the woman in front of him was...something else.

She'd kept her Indigenous identity. Her skin was still dark, and may have even become a shade darker. Her hair, often an afterthought, was now jet black and sleek, pushed back behind her ears and rolling halfway down her back. She wasn't as tall as Kevin, but she'd bridged the height gap. Kevin was 6'3," and he guessed that Mel was now right at 6 feet tall. Her tits were also magnificent but fit on her body. But even with all those characteristics, she was still lean with muscle. He suspected beneath the exterior that took your breath away, there was enough strength to fuck you up. He could tell just from the way she was holding herself.

thanagar
thanagar
1,219 Followers