Black Box Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then left, setting his briefcases down with two loud thumps as the elevator doors closed. I stared in disbelief as the henchwoman walked past me moments later and gave me a quick wink and flashed me a smile. "Have fun," she said once the elevator came back up and she left, leaving me alone in the office with Mrs. Williams.

"I sure hope you know what you've gotten us into here," she said and stormed out of the conference room and started to pace around the lobby.

"Me?" I said, still in disbelief, "you're the one that stole money from the damn mob, or whoever they are, and tried to frame me for it," I screamed at her. This made her silent, but she kept pacing around the room.

"Looks to me like you got off easy anyways," I grumbled. I started to feel more and more annoyed with her but she didn't seem to hear me at all, but as I was about to leave, she ran up and pulled my arm.

"No, you can't leave," she said, sounding almost out of breath as she stared at me. I don't know exactly what it was, but she had an almost dazed look on her face. I thought she was just scared at first but her expression quickly turned to a frown as I pulled my arm free and pushed the elevator button.

"I'm out of here," I said with a sigh.

"No wait," she almost screamed now, and I turned to look at her again.

"You don't understand, these people are powerful," she said and hesitated briefly, "and they want me to do something, that I'll need your help with."

"Sorry, but I'm not interested," I said, "you're the one that got us both into this mess," and turned towards the elevator as the doors opened.

"Please, I need to send them some pictures," she said with a sigh just as I was about to enter the elevator, "with cum on my face."

The office went completely silent as the elevator doors closed in front of me. I couldn't believe what I just heard, and I turned and stared at her where she stood with her arms folded.

"What?" I exhaled, almost in a cough.

"You heard me," she said, "I need to send them pictures, and I need you to, you know, provide the..." she continued but trailed off, and just waved her hand in front of her face.

"Are you crazy?" I managed to reply with a stutter.

"No, but apparently they are," she replied.

"Can you do it or not?" she said, with an almost impatient tone in her voice, "they need the pictures now."

"What? Right here?" My voice trembled and I looked around nervously in the room.

"I'll sit over there," she said and nodded towards the couch in the lobby. "Just take it out and make sure some of it gets on my face." She then went over and sat on the couch and planted her hands in her lap. This was all so surreal I didn't know what to do, so I just kept staring at her.

"Don't just stand there," she snapped at me, "get over here."

"This is absurd," I managed to reply, as I made my way closer to her. In my mind I knew I had fantasized about her almost every night for the past year, but here and now in real life I didn't know if I could do it, especially not like this.

"Just do it, and be quick about it," she said as I came up to stand just in front of her.

"You're just going to sit there?" I said, still feeling extremely uncomfortable.

"They never said anything about touching you," she snapped, "I'm pretty sure you can manage yourself."

My mind started to race. How could she be some calm about this? She was asking me to jerk off right in front of her, and come on her face, like she was asking me to bring a cup of coffee or something. I figured I should just leave while I had the chance, and never come back again, but the displeased look on her face as I hesitated reminded me of all those times that she had given me shit over the past year. If I could plant a load on her face before I left, who was I to complain? Looking down at her pretty face and her big blue eyes I slowly started to feel my dick stir in my pants. I was almost in trance as I reached down to open my pants and I slowly pulled out my semi erect cock.

"Good, now hurry up," Mrs. Williams said and looked right up at me.

I slowly started to pull at my member, sliding my hand along the soft skin. I usually jerked off in the evenings at home, watching porn on my computer and taking my time to really enjoy it. This was different though. I felt almost guilty and pressured to cum and with Mrs. Williams just sitting there the whole situation was just so weird. To my distress, I noticed my cock failed to grow and I was just wanking at an almost limp dick.

"Can you please hurry up," she said after a while, "I really need those pictures."

"This is just so strange," I said in a low voice, as I started to feel even more ashamed, I was also getting a bit angry with her, this was after all her fault, and she was the one that needed this. Why should I feel bad?

"It would be easier if you helped out," I said, and let go of my dick, and let my hands rest on my sides.

"Seriously?" she replied with a stern voice and glared up at me.

"Yeah, you either help out or I'm leaving," I said, as I made my mind up that this wasn't worth it. I expected her to refuse but to my surprise she let out a deep sigh and then reached out and first unbuckled my pants completely and then pulled them down together with my shorts.

"I suppose this will be quicker," she said with a frown and then I felt one of her soft hands curl up against my dick and then slide down to cup my balls. I wasn't a virgin, but the few encounters I have had so far was under covers in a dark bedroom, so the sensation of her smooth hands took me by complete surprise. This continued as I felt her other hand wrap around my shaft and slowly pulled back my foreskin. I started to grow with just a few strokes and with her other hand gently curled around my balls I felt jolts of pleasure spread all the way from my toes up to my spinning head. I was rock hard in seconds, sporting my full seven-inch erection. Her fingers just made it around my thick shaft as she kept pumping me and I swear she almost seemed impressed of my size as she ran her fingers up and down its full length.

I can't say I have much of a reference, but from watching porn I figured my cock was at least over average in size, without being huge, and I also seemed to produce very large amounts of semen. These thoughts reminded me of what was to come and I heard myself let out a soft moan as I imagined my cock moving from Mrs. Williams hands to her lips. Maybe she would let me rub it against her lips?

"Good, now we need the pictures, Mrs. Williams said and let go of my cock for a moment and handed me her phone.

"Here take a few when I hold you like this," she said and then reached out and held my cock right in front of her face. I snapped off a few pictures, my cock twitching as she shifted her pose under it. She wet her lips with her tongue and held it so close to her mouth I could almost feel her breath. With her hand still stroking me she moved her mouth even closer and gently brushed her full red lips against the tip. I managed to take a few more pictures before I almost started shaking. My hips jerked forward but she tilted her head to the side making my dick slide up against her left cheek.

"That's enough," she said, "now let's finish you in my hands and then we make sure some of it gets on my face," and started to pump my cock with her fist again.

"I can do it. I'm close," I panted and reached for my shaft. She let go and put her hands together to form a little bowl in front of me as I started to stroke my cock with my free hand. One hand still held the phone and I snapped off another few pictures before I felt my legs almost buckle and I was ready to cum.

I finally exploded, and the first loads of cum flew past her hands and splashed right into her face. Mrs. Williams flinched and quickly shut her eyes and rolled in her lips, curling up her face in a grimace as I kept spraying her with my cum. I managed to snap off a few more pictures but all were out of focus, but once my orgasm ended, I finally got a few good pictures with my dick hovering just above her cum covered face. I carefully moved my dick forward just a bit and braced her lips with the tip as I emptied the last of my load. She carefully opened her eyes and used a hand to wipe the cum from around her mouth and I took a few more pictures from different angles, as my load dripped down her face onto her blouse.

"We're done," she finally said in a low voice and used her jacket sleeve to wipe the rest of her face.

"I told you to come in my hands!" she said with a grunt.

"I didn't know I'd come so hard," I panted and moved back a bit and pulled up my pants.

"You got it all over me," she said and got up from the couch waving her hands around in the air. She went for the bathroom and as I stood there the realization of what had just happened hit me. I have had my first ever handjob, and almost blowjob, and I shot my load all over the face of Mrs. Williams. I even held evidence of it in my hand. I quickly opened her e-mail client and sent a copy of all pictures to my private email address. This, I figured, would be all the porn I would need for a foreseeable future.

Mrs. Williams came back out moments later, with her face clean and not wearing makeup any more. She quickly grabbed her phone and I assumed she sent the pictures to Mr. Salvio. I knew my dick was in some of those shots, but I doubted it could be used against me. At least my face wasn't in any of them so I didn't worry too much about it. She then flinched again and screamed at me, "where did you send these?"

"Relax," I said, "those are just for myself."

She looked furious as she left for the elevator but didn't say another word. I was still in disbelief as I made my way home later. My mind tried to wrap itself around what had happened and even though I shouldn't complain about getting a handjob, and giving my bitch of a boss a facial, I was cynical enough to assume this would come back and bite me in the ass one day. Once home, I had a long warm shower before I sat down and flipped through the pictures. I knew that if they were still on the phone by the time I woke up the next morning it at least hadn't been just a weird dream.

I slept like a baby that night and woke up still on my couch when my alarm went off in the morning. I was almost done with my normal morning routine when I remembered what had happened, and quickly checked my phone to see if the pictures were still there. I clenched my fist and smiled, and surprised myself by shouting out a small victory cry, as I found them still there. This wasn't some dream. I was pulled back to reality as my phone made a little noise. I had received an e-mail.

Slowly, as I clicked to open the inbox, I started to realize that this also meant everything else had happened too. Some crazy old gangster now expected me to run an accounting firm for him, without any staff, and as I feared the e-mail was from Mr. Salvio. "Congratulations on helping Sarah with her little task last night. Be sure to go by the office today, we have a delivery for you."

I felt another shill down my spine as I read the e-mail. I feared I had now gone from working off my uncle's gambling debts to working for what was probably the mob, and I had no clue what to do. I considered going to the police but figured someone like Mr. Salvio would lawyer up pretty well and I would most likely be in even more trouble. There was something else that bothered me too. This whole situation just seemed too impossible. What are the odds something like this could happened? This kept grinding in my head as I made my way into the office. I hardly even realized I WAS going to the office, as my mind kept repeating the scenario. Once there, I was sure I was missing something, and as I stepped out from the elevator my suspicions fell directly on a certain female manager.

"Oh, good, you're here," Mrs. Williams said as she came out from her office, "there was a delivery for you. It's in George's old office, I assumed you would take over his room," she continued, without a hint of hesitation in her voice.

"Alright, I'll check it out," I said, with a raised brow. How could she be so cold about me taking over her husband's office, I wondered. Maybe she had just used him to get a job, and his money, but shouldn't she be worried about losing her job now? The questions kept repeating as I made my way into the room that was now apparently mine. There were five large boxes on the floor and from what I could tell they most likely contained computers. This actually distracted me from my thoughts and as I started to rummage through the boxes Mrs. Williams cleared her throat.

"I have checked our financials and if we keep minimal salaries, we should be able to stay afloat for at least six months," she started but my mind was focused on the boxes and I didn't care to reply. I really hadn't planned to stay anyways.

"If there's nothing else, I'll be back later after lunch. You have my cellphone number if Mr. Salvio calls," she continued, and swiftly left before I had a chance to protest. Not that it mattered now. I was busy unpacking and assembling a state-of-the-art computer system, and it took me all morning to get everything up and running. With this system I would be able to take my program to the next level, and I assumed this was Mr. Salvio's plan. But this still didn't explain everything that had happened and over lunch my mind came back to the improbability of it all, and I remembered the suspicion I felt earlier meeting Mrs. Williams.

I had expected her to be at least a bit uncomfortable having me around after what had happened yesterday, but she didn't seem to care at all, and the way she had so easily moved me into her husband's office made me sure there was something wrong. As always when faced with a puzzle my mind went all in, and with the help of my new super computer I started to run a thorough background check on my dear old boss Sarah Williams.

I can't say I was surprised to find out that Sarah Williams didn't exist. At least there were no traces of her before she started at the company. She seemed to have come out of the blue and within a year she was married to George Williams, and acting accounting manager. But before that, there was nothing. I saved all my findings in a folder and like last time I also saved a copy on a USB drive that I put in my pocket. I hadn't even started to think about what this meant, or what to do with this information, when I heard the elevator doors open and the sound of heels clicking against the hard wood floor of the lobby.

I went to check and saw Mrs. Williams casually stride past me, holding a latte in one hand and a few shopping bags in the other. I stared at her in disbelief as she went into her office. She had changed her outfit too I noticed. She was now wearing a black skirt that ended just in line with her knees with a matching black blazer that really hugged her figure and from a quick glance it looked like her blouse had the top buttons open. Her blonde hair, usually tied up in a tight bun, was flying free in wavy locks. It was almost like looking at a different person.

I stepped into her office and found her stashing her shopping bags away in a corner, her shapely ass poking straight out as she bent over and carefully placed the bags up against the wall. I had never seen her in heels before, and now she wore red and black stilettos, extending her already long legs even further.

"You went shopping?" I said just as she straightened up. She turned to look at me, "we don't have any clients anymore, so why not?" she said with another shrug.

"I suppose that's true," I said, realizing she was right, "but I assume they expect something of us?"

"Did Mr. Salvio give you any instructions yet?" she asked.

"No," I said, a bit hesitant, "just that I should be here and pick up the computer."

"Good," she said, "until he tells you more, I suggest you wait and keep quiet," she said and sat down behind her desk.

"Who is he anyways?" I asked, after staring at her for a while again. She was flipping through her phone now and looked up at me quickly, with a slight frown.

"I don't know, someone you don't mess with," she said, but I again got a feeling she wasn't telling me the truth.

"You don't know," I asked and took a step further into her office, "you seem to handle this thing a bit too well if you ask me. You have to know something."

"Well, no-one DID ask you," she said in a quick mocking tone, and gave me an angry look that I knew all too well. This time, however, I was not going to back down. Mr. Salvio said he wanted me to run the place and I wouldn't need Mrs. William around to help with my program. I could do that on my own.

"Drop the act or get the hell out of here," I snapped. I don't know who looked the most surprised, me or her, but as I hesitated and went quiet her expression quickly went back to her angry frown.

"Who the hell do you think you are," she said, almost in a laugh, but gave me a piercing look.

"Who I am?" I said, my voice still shaking, "the question is who you are." This cut her next sentence off and her gloating smile quickly faded.

"I think you know what I'm talking about," I continued, not wanting to give her time for another outburst. "I just ran a pretty thorough background check on you, so I know you're not really Sarah Williams." I folded my arms and watched her as she started to shift nervously in her seat. The room went silent and I think for the first time since I met her, she was speechless.

"You have two options," I pressed on, "you either come clean and tell me exactly what the hell is going on here, or I'll just call Mr. Salvio and ask him."

"It's not that simple," she sighed and then fell silent. It was obvious she wouldn't tell me more so I reached for my phone and quickly dialed Mr. Salvio and put the phone on speaker. She was about to protest but fell silent when someone picked up.

"Why are you calling me kid?" I heard the old man say, with an annoyed voice.

"Because I need to understand what's happening," I said. "Sarah, if that's even her real name, won't explain and I can't do this if I don't know all the variables," I continued.

"You surprise me again kid," I heard the old man say after a moment, "I see you can do research too. You might be even more valuable than I first thought."

"I am sorry," I said in reply, "can you please tell me what is going on here?"

"Ah, you deserve the truth kid, and I can see there's no fooling you."

After a short break Mr. Salvio continued. "You see, Sarah is a con-woman, a fraud, and a thief. She finally stole from the wrong person and I'm keeping her as an asset for now."

"When I found out about how your program had caught her idiotic little scheme, I was intrigued," he continued.

"So, you only used my account to cover your own ass?" I asked, and looked up at Mrs. Williams.

"It was meant to cover my tracks," she replied and Mr. Salvio let out another chuckle.

"I knew you were smart kid," he said, "so I expect you know what I want with you now."

"You want me to develop my program so you can use it in, whatever it is you do?" I asked.

"Like I said, you're clever," he replied. "I want you to keep working on that program and make it undetectable. If you're in, you will have the best equipment available, and you'll be well rewarded of course."

"If I'm in? You mean I have a choice?" I said, careful not to sound too excited, "what happens if I refuse?"

"I won't lie to you," he said now in a more serious voice, "I would be very disappointed if you did, but in the end, it is up to you kid."

I was so relieved to know I could have a way out that a part of me wanted to just turn and run. Mrs. Williams must have seen that I was about to leave and gave me a serious look and shook her head.