Black Box Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sarah dear, I have a new task for you" he continued and I could see her face go blank for just a second before she turned her attention to the phone, "I expect you to convince him to stay and keep him happy."

"Yes Sir," she said in a low voice, "of course he'll stay."

"That's settled then, I will be in touch with you both later. Get to work on that program now kid."

The room went silent with a click as Mr. Salvio hung up. I stared at Sarah as I put my phone back in my pocket.

"So, your name is Sarah at least," I said to break the uncomfortable silence.

"It's who I am at the moment," she said, "but you heard Mr. Salvio, get to work on that program now."

"No way, he just literally said I could leave," I said, "so I'm out. You can tell him that he can keep my source code. Everything is on the system here and I'm sure he can find someone that can finish it for him."

"No, you don't understand," she almost shouted and jumped out of her seat. I had made up my mind though. This was all too strange and I knew I had to get out before I was in too deep. I shook my head at her and went to pick up my bag, but before I could reach it Mrs. Williams caught up to me and grabbed my arm.

"You can't leave," she snapped at me, but I just waved her off.

"Watch me," I said and took my bag, "I don't want any part of this."

"You're not leaving," she now screamed at me, looking almost crazy and she pulled the bag from me and threw it away. I was stunned as she grabbed a firm hold of my shirt and stared furiously right into my eyes.

"You stupid shit," she hissed, "do you really think Mr. Salvio will just let you leave?"

Her outburst only convinced me even more that I had to leave. Mr. Salvio didn't seem like the kind of guy that would give me the choice to leave if he really didn't mean it, so I pulled back from Sarah's grip and once more picked up my bag and this time I made sure to side step her as I headed towards the elevator. I was almost there when she ran past me and literally blocked me from entering the elevator. She held out her hand like she was going to grab me again but this time she just rested her palm to the center of my chest.

"Please," she said and took a deep breath, "I'm sorry, just hear me out." Her face was still red from her outburst earlier but she now looked almost vulnerable. I knew it would be easy to just push her to the side but seeing her like this made me curious. What was making this gorgeous woman seem so desperate, I wondered.

"Trust me, you don't want to disappoint Mr. Salvio," she pleaded but I just shook my head again.

"That's just it," I said, "I don't want anything to do with him."

"Please," she almost pleaded now, "I don't know what will happen if I let you leave."

"Like I said," I answered, "he can find someone else to take over the program, it'll be fine."

"What about last night?" she asked, "didn't you enjoy that just a little?" Something inside me almost snapped as I now vividly recalled her cum covered face and how the tip of my cock had brushed against her lips. As I didn't move, she slowly took my hand and started to lead me back into the office.

"Wait, what's going on?" I asked as she led me over to the very same couch we had been on last night.

"Mr. Salvio has leverage over a lot of people," she said, "those pictures from last night gave him even more so over me."

"Shit, I'm sorry," I started but she gave me a weak smile.

"But I think it was also sort of a test, to see if you would do it," she said and made a serious face, "Mr. Salvio is very impressed by you, and he doesn't get impressed often. Maybe he has even more plans for you, but I wouldn't know," she continued but trailed off.

"What plans?" I asked

"I honestly don't know," she sighed, "but what I'm saying is that I'm going to make sure you finish that program for him, whatever it takes."

I just stood there with both brows raised, a million thoughts running through my mind, and in my confusion my gaze fell and landed on her chest. I wasn't actually looking, and was caught off guard as she reached out a hand and raised my chin until I met her gaze again. "So, with that in mind," she said, "are you sure there's nothing I can do to convince you to stay?"

She let go and placed her hands on her hips and tilted her head to the side a bit and gave me a curious look. Her full red lips curled up into a curious look as I still just stood there, stunned by this whole situation.

"Uhm, are you for real?" I managed to stutter in response, as I was trying to convince myself to just turn and run again. But then again, would it be so bad working for a gangster and possibly get involved in a life of crime and misery, if it meant I could come all over Mrs. Williams's face again? She obviously implied I could, if I stayed. Then it struck me, what more would she let me do? I felt my dick stir in my pants as my imagination ran wild and my gaze once more fell to her chest. This time however, I saw her slowly reach up and open another button of her blouse and pushed it to the sides, giving me a perfect view of her cleavage. I even saw the outlines of her black bra.

"Yes, I'm for real," she said and put her hands back to her hips, striking an impressive pose in front of me. As I still didn't move, she now reached out and once more put a palm on my chest and now gently nudged me over to the couch. I almost stumbled as my knees met the edge of the couch and I fell backwards leaning against the backrest. Mrs. Williams took a step to the side and then sat down right next to me.

"If you promise to stay and finish that program," she whispered, and planted her hand in my lap, "I'll make it worth your while."

I only moaned in response as her hand drifted down between my legs and nudged my groin, and what little doubts I had left quickly faded as her hand trailed over my cock and gave it a little squeeze. I felt her hands tug at my belt and she reached down to unbuckle my pants and pulled down my jeans and sat back down in the couch. Her hand now trailed down inside my boxers and I let out another moan as she wrapped her fingers around my now rock-hard shaft. She reached down and pulled off my boxers too, and my dick finally sprung loose and stood straight up as she let her hand slide down its full length and gently cupped my balls.

She had her legs crossed, and was turned towards me with one arm around my neck, exposing her wonderful cleavage to my hungry eyes as she slowly started to jerk my cock. I was caught between wanting more and not wanting her to stop as her hand firmly pumped my cock and I knew I would soon have an amazing orgasm if she kept this up. I was after all not used to being with such a sexy mature woman like this, but I was desperate for more, and I hoped she was desperate enough to go through with it.

I lifted my eyes from her cleavage and looked at her. She seemed fully focused on her hand working my cock, with her pretty red lips curled up in a determined frown. Those lips, that I had dreamt of so many times, I now had the chance to feel them for real. "Mhmm, that feels so good," I moaned, "let me feel your mouth too."

I felt her hand slow down and she turned to me with a surprised look on her face. For a second I thought she would object but to my joy she sat up on the couch and then moved back a bit before leaning forward. She tilted her head towards me and her lips first made contact just between my belly and the root of my cock. I flinched and moaned as she turned to the side and rested her head on my belly. Then I felt her lips brush against the base of my cock.

I saw the back of her blonde head rise as she ran her lips up my shaft, and then something wet and warm made contact with the tip of my cock. I felt my balls twitch as she lowered her head and again, this time with my cock inside her warm mouth. I couldn't believe how good it felt as she engulfed me with her mouth, and just when I thought it couldn't get any better, she started to move her head up again and I felt her tongue start to circle my tip.

I let out a grunt and ran my hand up her back and rested it on her shoulder. I could barely keep myself from grabbing her hair but figured I shouldn't interrupt her, instead I saw her blonde head start to move down again taking more of me into her sucking mouth. I so wanted to see my cock slide in between those red lips, but I was too close now and she continued to bob her head firmly up and down in my lap, going deeper and deeper down my cock each time.

She held still as my cock started to twitch and moan, and with her soft red lips wrapped around my cock I started to cum. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever felt. I jerked my hips and heard her cough and spit as I pumped my load into her open mouth, and she kept sliding her lips along my shaft until I was completely spent. I felt my warm load run down over my balls as she raised her head and sat up again. Her cheeks were red and she had cum running out both sides of her mouth and on her lips that she quickly wiped away with the back of her hand.

"Amazing," I panted.

"So, I can count on you from now on?" she asked as she wiped the last of my cum from her lips with a finger and planted a hand on my leg.

"Holy shit, yeah, I'll get to work right away," I panted.

"Good boy," she said with an affirmative voice and patted my leg. She then got up and went to the bathroom. I reached for an old paper on the table and used it to scope up most of the cum and then went to the bathroom to clean up. I was back in my office, organizing files and preparing some new ideas for the program when Mrs. Williams knocked on my door again.

"Good to see you back in business," she said, "if you are set for the night, I'll make my way home now."

"All good here Mrs. Williams," I said and looked at her with an awkward smile.

"I think we can drop the formalities and go with just Sarah from now on," she said with a short cough and then tapped a finger to her chin. "I'll see you around then."

"Yeah, I'll be a while longer, then I'm off too," I said as she walked off.

I couldn't believe what had just happened, I thought to myself as I wrapped up the last of the preparations. She had really sucked me off, and let me come in her mouth. I still felt sticky from the load running over my balls, and I really felt I needed a shower. I quickly shut down my new computer system and went home. That night my mind again tried to make sense of it all, as I slowly drifted off to sleep.