Black Box Ch. 03

Story Info
Young guy gets to go on new adventures.
10.5k words
4.65
7.6k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 01/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3.

My program was prepared, and it didn't take me long to initiate the tests. I had full access to the systems of both our old clients and the test subjects Mr. Salvio had provided so there was no need for me to hack them. Instead, I could just plant my program and let it run. I still wasn't sure that the program would be able to avoid detection, so I thought it was best to manually oversee the first runs. I started with the smallest of our clients and once the program was up and running, I leaned back in my chair and took a deep breath. I hadn't really had time to process the wonderful blowjob I had just received from Sarah, but now I finally had some peace and quiet and I could recall the feeling of her lips wrapped around me. Since the program seemed to run fine by itself for now, I quickly made it to the bathrooms to clean up and I caught myself smiling in the mirror as I wiped away Sarah's lipstick from the base of my cock. Once clean, I quickly went back to check my screen again and realized the program was running much slower than I had anticipated. In my initial run, when I discovered Sarah's little penny scheme it had run for the better part of a day, and it seemed that it was now just marginally faster.

This was bad, I realized, as I assumed Mr. Salvio would expect some results already tonight. Not wanting to anger him more than necessary I reached for the business card his henchwoman had left and flipped it around it my hand. "Might as well tell them the bad news right away," I thought to myself and dialed the number.

"You're done already?" I heard a woman's voice say, as the call connected.

"No," I replied, and then hesitated for a moment, "this is going to take a bit of time."

"I thought you said you were done," the woman scowled,

"It is," I replied, "I mean, I am. But I can still only run it on one company at a time, to make sure I can shut it down and hide any traces in case there's a problem."

"So, how long are we talking," she said after a long silence.

"I'm thinking about one day per test subject," I said.

"Okey," she said with a snort after another a bit of silence, "I'll let Mr. Salvio know. You get back to it and call me back when all tests are done. No more screw ups!" she said and then hung up on me.

All things considered that call went about as well as I could expect and with the test still running, I had to stay focused in case there would be a problem. Since I was running this on a very small business with little to no IT security in place, I felt rather safe though and to my delight there were no issues. A few hours later the test was completed, and I could gather the findings on my screen. Unfortunately, choosing such a small business also meant the chance of finding some discrepancies was rather low, so it wasn't much of a surprise that the results came out blank. I still felt encouraged that it had run smoothly, and I could leave the computer over night to run diagnostics and find possible improvements. As I made my way home, I started to plan how I could finish the tests as quickly as possible. I expected I could run one test per day, and during the test cycles I could analyze the results of the prior test manually. With ten companies in total that meant I had ten days of hard work in front of me, and then one or two more days to summarize it all. That also gave almost two more weeks of working with Sarah.

Back home that night, as I lay down to sleep, I remembered the talk we had in her office, and how she had dismissed my questions about Mr. Salvio forcing her to work for him and how she didn't mind having sex with me. I still couldn't figure out how that was possible, and I once more struggled between feeling guilty for using her and dreaming about sliding my cock back in between her red lips. By the time I drifted to sleep I knew though that I wouldn't be able to resist being with her again.

Next morning, I felt both relaxed and energetic at the same time as I made my way back to the office. I sent an e-mail to Sarah to tell her about the tests and that I would need her help to finish them. Being a horny young guy, I of course couldn't wait to have her suck me off again, but I also figured that she could be of use with the tests as well. At least I hoped so. One flaw in my system as it were, was that the data had to be analyzed and interpreted. I knew building some sort of reporting tool could be possible, but that would take a lot of time and there would still be a need for manual interpretation. Most people wouldn't be able to read the results at all, without proper instructions, but I figured this was something Mr. Salvio could train people to do. Once I reached the office, I immediately went to check on my computer and I was delighted to have found several smaller bugs and issues that when fixed could speed up the program significantly. Completing the updates would take some time, so I decided to setup a separate computer to run the tests in the large conference room, so that I could use the one in my office to do the programming. This way, I figured, I could also setup preparations for the upcoming text on the large whiteboard, and the results from the last test could be analyzed on a third computer at the end of the meeting room table.

I was in the middle of what my uncle used to call my "mad scientist mode" when the elevator arrived, and Sarah walked into the office. I didn't even hear her come in and almost jumped back screaming when she stepped into the conference room.

"What's all this," she said with a confused look on her face and sat down her coffee cup on the table.

"Good, you're here," I said, and fumbled with print outs of our next test subject, "come help me with these."

"I'm just going to go fix these," Sarah started and trailed off before gently pinching her bra strap under her blouse.

"Oh, don't worry about that," I said in a hurry and held out the papers, "let's get to work instead."

She gave me peculiar look but did as I said and took the papers.

"Grab those magnets and place them on the board," I said as I went around the table and leaned down into the computer where I was preparing the next test. I saw her hesitate and first, but then shrugged and she started to place the papers on the board. I smiled a bit to myself as I caught a good look at her ass when she was facing the whiteboard. I made my way around to the other computer as Sarah finished putting up all the papers and she just stared at me now.

"What?" I said, raising my eyes from the monitor and looked back at her.

"You," she said, "what did they put in your coffee this morning?"

"I actually haven't had any coffee yet," I replied quickly and went back to focus on my screen, "why don't you go grab me a cup?"

"Get is yourself," she snorted, "I'm here to make sure you finish your work, not to run your errands."

I looked up at her again and saw her fold her arms in a defiant pose that made me instantly recall how she acted when she was Mrs. Williams, the office bitch.

"Actually," I said, and walked up right to her. I saw her flinch a bit, but she kept her arrogant stare even as I was just inches away from her now.

"I thought you were here to keep me happy," I continued, and her eyes darted to the side to avoid my gaze. "Right now, you can make me happy by getting me a coffee, and then you're going to help me run these tests, understood?"

"Yes, of course," I heard her reply with a soft voice after a while.

"Good girl," I said and saw her blink and frown a bit. She then walked off in silence and returned a while later, setting down a cup on the table next to me.

"Thank you dear," I said and earned another frown from her. I then continued to show her the new setup and how I had organized the conference room to handle our tests. She stood next to me, leaning over my shoulder to look at the screen as I explained the setup to her

"This," I said, "is the machine that'll run the tests, and you will have to keep an eye on it. If there's a pop up with red text, you need to come get me at once."

"What are you going to do then?" she asked.

"I'll be working on bugs and updates," I said, and she nodded after a while.

"After today's test is done, I'll show you how to read the data," I continued, "I mean, you sort of were an accountant for real right?"

"I sort of had other people doing most of the work for me," she replied and gave me a frown that slowly turned into an innocent smile.

"Looks like you'll finally get to earn your paycheck then," I replied and then reached around her with my arm and gently patted her ass, "other than with this, I mean."

I could see her form a face that was about to explode, but she seemed to gather herself and instead let out a huff and slapped my hand away. She then walked off, still fuming, as I initiated the second test.

"It'll be a few hours," I said, "so come get me when you need a break."

The test seemed to run smoothly, so I was able to focus on the bugs while Sarah kept a watch. Time flew by and I only saw Sarah briefly when she came by with a sandwich for lunch. I was totally focused all afternoon as well, until I finally heard Sarah call out for me.

"Hey, something just happened!" she shouted, and I jumped out of my chair and hurried into the conference room. There I saw Sarah by the test computer, leaning down on her palms and staring at the screen.

"I think it's done," she said as I walked up. To my delight I saw the full progress bar and I let out a deep sigh of relief.

"Excellent," I said, "just let me move these results over to the other computer, then I can show you how to analyze it."

I sat down by the computer and transferred the results and then initiated another diagnostic. Maybe I could find even more ways of improving the program.

"it's getting late though," Sarah said, "shouldn't we call it a night?"

"Sure," I said hardly noticing her, as my mind was fully focused on the computer screen, "we can pick this up tomorrow."

When I looked back up some time later, she had already left. I was tired too and since we seemed to be on track as planned, I felt satisfied and could go home and get some well-earned sleep.

The next day we continued to run another test and I could also start to instruct Sarah on how to read the data. If I could get Sarah to do this, I figured Mr. Salvio would be able to train some people too. With each bug identified and fixed, the program became faster too and would be even more difficult to detect. I really was pleased with my progress and felt a bit proud that the idea I had started to form years ago finally was becoming real. I also enjoyed being around Sarah, and as the day went on, I had let my hands slide over her waist and ass multiple times. Knowing I could fuck her made me relax and focus on the work but at the end of the day I figured there was no need to resist any longer. Standing next to her, looking at the screen as the third test was completed, I let my hand slide down over her ass once more, but this time I gave it a long squeeze. She turned around slowly and as she saw my hungry eyes; she must have realized what was to come.

She stood still as I let my hands trail up her chest where I started to unbutton her blouse. With her chest and pink bra exposed, I let my hands grab her skirt and pulled it up over her full ass, showing off her matching pink panties. I smiled to myself as my hands trailed along her chest, up her neck until my palm was gently stroking her chin and cheek.

"Damn you are so hot," I said with a smile, "what do you think about giving me a little blowjob?"

"If it makes you happy," she replied with a quick smirk.

"I'd be the happies man alive," I said and let my hand gently push down on her shoulder. With a determined look on her face, she got down on her knees right there in front of me, giving me a great view of her perfect cleavage as she made quick work to open my pants. She pulled out my cock and started to trail it up and down with her lovely lips and tongue. I just stood there and enjoyed myself, loving how she teased the tip with her tongue and lips before finally engulfing me with her mouth.

"Mhm yes don't stop, suck it deep and slow," I grunted, and felt her wrap her lips tighter around my shaft. With a steady rhythm, she bobbed her head forward, tilting her head up a bit to meet my gaze. I was yet again amazed how lucky I was to have such a gorgeous woman willing to suck my cock more or less on demand. She did a perfect job, gracefully moving her head with my thrusts as I couldn't help myself from trying to slide deeper into her mouth. She kept my tip far in the back of her mouth and gradually increased the suction as I let my hands fall down at the back of her head.

"Mhmm, make me come in your mouth," I moaned, and fought the urge to start pumping myself into her lovely mouth. Instead, I eased the grip around her head and leaned back on my palms against the table, letting her finish me off at her own pace. I felt her move one hand up to cup my balls and the other she wrapped around my shaft, jerking it with a steady rhythm. She moved her mouth in perfect motion with her hand, sliding her lips just over the tip of my cock, while swirling her tongue around it, effectively milking my cock with both hand and mouth. With a deep moan I let myself go and felt my load spurt into her sucking mouth. She let out a muffled noise as I started to fill her mouth and she gasped for air a few times but kept her lips shut tight as I moaned for her to keep going. I saw her cheeks bulge as she kept sucking and slurping on my cock until I was completely spent.

"Swallow it," I moaned, and saw her struggle for a while but she kept gulping down my load until she finally let go of my cock and leaned back. Her lipstick was all smeared out and she had a thin string of cum still hanging from her lower lip. Using the tip of my cock I slowly trailed it up her chin, guiding it back into her mouth. She let out a strained sigh and with my cock again deep in her mouth I felt her swallow one more time before pulling back again.

"Amazing," I said with a final sigh and put my palm to her cheek, "damn that felt good."

"It seems to make you happy," she replied with a nod, "can I go clean up now?" I nodded, and without a word she left for the bathroom.

I wrapped up the test and prepared for the analysis and when I was done Sarah had already left.

Every morning the rest of the week, we started a new test, and as it was running Sarah would go through the results from the day before. We spent the afternoons going through the finding together and looking for further adjustments. Most importantly, before calling it a night I would have Sarah either suck my cock or have her bend over the conference room table so I could fuck her.

The day finally arrived though, when we had run all tests. I had saved the subjects provided by Mr. Salvio for last so when the final test ran the program was faster than ever, and even I was starting to feel confident that it wouldn't be detected. Sarah and I were in the conference room together and I had the results in front of me on the screen. There was very little data from the first couple of subjects and Sarah had voiced her concern about the empty results. There were a few bookkeeping errors and the restaurants on our list showed signs of using undeclared workers. But the final test subject really stood out. This was one of the businesses that Mr. Salvio had handed me, a restaurant in Brooklyn, and I figured it was either a company he already suspected of foul play, or some sort of sophisticated attempt to trick my program.

Not wanting to make a fool out of myself I decided to dig a bit deeper, which would involve some mild hacking. Both Sarah and I were exhausted and since she wouldn't be of much help anymore, I sent her home. When I was done with my little additional investigation it was almost midnight. There was no doubt at this point though. This place showed two clear red flags and unless they were planted, they were real.

I reached for my phone and flipped to my contacts and stared at the name there, Virgine.

"Here we go," I said to myself with a sigh and dialed the number. The phone rang for less than two seconds before she picked up, and I figured Virgine really must have been waiting on my call.

"This better be good," I heard her shout, once the call connected. She sounded far away, and there were both loud music and voices in the background, almost as if she was at a bar or something.

"Virgine?" I asked, and the phone went silent for a second.

"Who else would it be you idiot?" she snapped at me.

"Sorry, I just wanted to be sure it was you," I stuttered, "you told me to call once the test was done, and now it is."

"So?"

"So, I'm calling, to tell you it's done," I continued, realizing I actually did sound like an idiot, and the phone went silent again.

"We expected your call days ago," she said, still sounding annoyed.

"Okey, but I said one day per test," I replied carefully, "and I had to go through all the data too."

"Alright then, just fucking tell me you found something at least," she replied.

"Yeah, about that," I started, "just one of the subjects actually got red flagged."

"It's one of the companies Mr. Salvio wanted me to test though," I quickly added as I didn't want her to snap at me again. The phone went silent, and I was so nervous that I continued to ramble.

"I don't know if you planted this, but if so, the data is still there," I said, but here she finally cut me off before I could continue.

"Alright, I need you to show it to me," she said.

"Sure, I'll e-mail it to you right away," I continued and felt myself almost start to sweat.

"Mr. Salvio wants me to go through it with you in person," she shouted back, just as the music and noise in the background got even louder, "I'll text you..." Then the call ended with a click.

Moments later I received a text with some map coordinates, and realized she really was at a night club. I knew the street and it wasn't that far, so I quickly printed a copy of my findings and made my way out into the night. My mind raced as I walked through the cold night. I knew I should have been nervous and even cautious about dealing with these people, but deep down I also felt excited to see their reactions. As I approached the club, I felt a rush of adrenalin and I took a deep breath before I opened the door and stepped in.

I clutched the folder with my printouts under my arm as I paid the pretty young lady in the front and then made my way inside. From the strobing lights, all the people, and the loud music I had a hard time to navigate at first but finally made it towards the bar where I could stand and try to get a sense of direction. Virgine was nowhere to be found so I sent here a quick text telling her I was there and then started to round the bar and go look for her. It was so crowded, and with the lights and strobes blinking, I was just about to give up. Then, when I scanned the place a final time, I thought I saw some familiar locks of red hair further inside. I pushed past a couple of people dancing, making my way on to the dancefloor and there, between two blonde women in short black cocktail dresses, I saw her. She looked wild! Dancing, or grinding, between the two other women. I had never seen anything like it outside of a music video or something. She was still wearing her leather pants and her chest was almost bursting out of her tight top.

Normally, I'd never have the guts to approach a group of women like that, but with the determination I had built up on my way there, I just took the few last steps over and reached out and tapped Virgine on her shoulder. She spun around, moving incredibly fast, and before I could react, I felt a fist on my throat, and I stumbled backwards coughing for air. The room started to spin, and I felt someone push me backwards until I fell over the seat of an empty booth far in the back corner. Virgine was leaning over me and looked absolutely furious.