Black Box Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A bit fuller than you like them boss, but I bet the kid would fuck her," Virgine chipped in, and I felt even more embarrassed.

"Hah," Mr. Salvio laughed now, "and after tonight's visit, I think I have enough to bring her into our business."

"I'd say so," Virgine said, "so we'll set up a meeting here for tomorrow night then."

As much as I wanted to ask them what in hell they were talking about, I managed to stay quiet, and instead heard Mr. Salvio continue.

"Excellent, I'll make all arrangements. Bring the kid by the office tomorrow morning, but for now, why don't you take Pete out and celebrate. Have some fun with him."

"I can do that," she said, and I could feel her squeeze my arm hard and form a mischievous smile as the call ended, "question is if you can keep up," she said coyly.

"Mr. Salvio will be happy to come by tomorrow night and meet the both of you," Virgine said and walked back over towards Jody, "and like you said, he's not worried at all about your little side business. He even suggested we should try the quality of the entertainment."

Seemingly relieved, Jody took a sip from her glass and then waved the young woman over.

"That is good to hear," she said, "but as for the entertainment, I only have Raina here tonight, but I might be able to call in a few others if you want."

"Raina will do just fine," Virgine said with a wicked smile, eying the girl up and down as she approached.

"They're on the house dear," Jody said, "come see me in the bar when you're done."

She then left and closed the door behind her. Even with how crazy things had been lately, no way had I imagined I would end up with Virgine in a damn strip club of all places. This was like a dream come true, as I saw Raina reach out to take Virgine's hand and lead her over to one of the couches. Raina let her hand trail along Virgine's shoulders as she circled behind the couch and then came over towards me.

"How about you handsome, you like to watch from the corner, or will you be joining us?"

"I will uhm," I stuttered, and I could hear Virgine let out a snort from across the room. I shuffled to the side as Raina gracefully passed me, trailing a finger across my chest, and make her way over to the DJ booth. She changed to a more upbeat song and raised the volume quite a bit as I made my way around to one of the free couches. But just before I could sit down, I felt Raina grab my arm and she led me over to sit right next to Virgine.

"There," she said with a wink, "I want couples next to each other when I perform," and with that she took a graceful leap up to the center table and started to spin around the pool.

"You heard that dear," Virgine laughed in my ear, "she thinks we're a couple!"

I tried to reply but fell silent as Raina bent forward making most of her firm ass show from under her short dress.

"Damn girl," Virgine shouted and elbowed me in the ribs, "you'll make Pete here bust a nut in his pants!"

"Stop hitting me," I grumbled, but again was silenced as Raina turned around, pulling at the straps of her dress, seductively rolling it down to expose her black bra. Even in the dim light I could see her nipples poking through the see-through material and not even Virgine's attempts to mock me could keep my cock from starting to grow in my pants. This girl was amazingly beautiful. She continued to dance around the pole, slowly sliding her dress down, until she finally stood still with her back towards us. From there she bent forward, arched her back and let the dress slide over her tight little ass, showing off a tiny black thong barely covering her ass and pussy. She then spun around once more, and this time took a step down from the table and moved over closer to us.

In the corner of my eye, I could see Virgine smile and wave a finger towards Raina, motioning for her to come closer. She moved closer but just in front of us, she spun around and planted herself in my knee, leaning her back towards my chest.

"You little ..." Virgine hissed but trailed off as Raina reach out back and placed a hand around my neck and pushed my head up against her cheek.

"You're handsome" she whispered quickly, before she started to slide her body up and down my lap. Her body felt amazing, and I couldn't help but to let my hands slide up her waist. She lifted her body from me now and I shamelessly let my hands trail down over her butt as she stood up. She leaned forward, twerking her butt towards my hand a few times before she spun around and now moved over towards Virgine.

"Yeah, come here you," Virgine mused, and from the look of it she was just as turned on by all this as I was.

"Why don't you throw her a tip, and see if he top comes off," she shouted over at me, and Raina threw me a wide smile as I dug my hand into my pocket. Finding a folded set of twenties that I knew I had there, I pulled them out and in a split second I realized I had no idea what a typical tip would be at a strip club, so in all my horniness, I reached over and handed her them all.

Raina, counted the bills and smiled, "80 bucks earn you a real show handsome," she said and blew me a kiss before tossing the bills back on the round table. She then moved over to Virgine, straddling her knee, and started to move again in rhythm of the music. With Virgine's hands planted firmly on her ass I saw Raina reach around her back and unclutched her bra. Just as the bra she bounced forward and pressed Virgine's face in between her perky tits. I heard a muffled squeal from Virgine as Raina moved on her lap sliding her tits in her face, I almost gasped watching her slide her nipple across Virgine's lips, letting her kiss and suck on them. Raina tilted her head towards me and smiled as she wrapped her arms around Virgine's head.

"Looks like someone's enjoying the show," she laughed and then stepped off Virgine's lap and went back up on stage. From there she started to dance up against the pole against, spinning around it, showing off her perfectly toned body. With her back leaning against the pole, she pulled her hands down her sides, and while moving her hips in circles she grabbed her panties and pulled them right down, bending forward all the way until her hands touched her feet. Fully naked, she now stretched out against the pole continued the dance and my eyes wandered from her perky little tits down her well-toned abs to her completely shaved pussy. I felt my hard cock strain in my pants and started to hope this show would continue, but to my disappointment Raina reached down for her dress and panties as the song faded and walked off the little stage and in behind the bar.

"Well can't complain on the entertainment, can we?" Virgine said and put another elbow to my ribs.

"Shit, stop hitting me," I grumbled, "but yeah, that was... something," I continued and saw her laugh at me.

"Hopefully we can catch a show again tomorrow," Virgine said as she stood up, and walked off towards the door. I had to adjust my cock in my pants as I got up, and casting a look back at Raina I saw her smile and wink as we made it out the door. Virgine stomped right out and I hurried after her out into the cold evening.

"What the hell was that," I asked as Virgine walked down the sidewalk scouting around for something.

"Never been to a strip club before," she said as she reached out an arm to hail a passing cab.

"Uhm no, but that's not what I meant," I said as the cab stopped and we got into the backseat.

"I meant the talk with Mr. Salvio," I continued, "talking about assets, and bringing Jody into your business. What in hell is going on here?"

"The boss will explain it all tomorrow, for now, stop being a whimp and enjoy the evening," she said and then shouted an address to an hotel to the cab driver.

As we drove off, I tried to relax and assess the situation. I had just been to a strip club and were now with Virgine, as crazy as she was, an extremely sexy woman, heading towards a New York city hotel. Mr. Salvio had told her to have fun, and who knew where this might end. I felt a small stir in my pants as I discretely eyed her excellent figure.

Once we got out of the cab we were at a rather fancy hotel and I followed Virgine into the lobby. I went to the reception and apparently there was a reservation in my name, for an undisclosed number of nights, and once I had my key I turned around and saw Virgine come back from the bar holding a bottle of Champagne. I was not one to question or protest as we got into the elevator and then up to my room, and I felt my swollen dick stir even more in my pants as I once more eyed Virgine standing next to me. Apparently, Mr. Salvio had sent my bag there already, as it was placed right next to the bed. The room was nothing special, there was a small table and a chair, a bed and then a bathroom.

Open this while I use your bathroom," Virgine said, and handed me the bottle. She disappeared into the bathroom and my mind kept spinning. I didn't know what to expect but figured I should start by not pissing her off any more than necessary and I knew she liked her drinks, so I twisted the cork off the bottle letting it pop open. I found two glasses over by the table but wasn't sure if I should run down and fetch some proper champagne glasses. I was getting more and more nervous, but decided leaving was probably not a good idea, and before I knew it, I heard the bathroom door fly open. I turned to look and out stepped Virgine, completely naked! She stood still, hands on her hips, striking an incredible pose, as I felt my jaw drop. I just stood there, letting my eyes take in the sight of her incredible body. Her boobs were large and full but stood out firm. She was truly an amazing woman, well toned all over and to top it off she had a neatly trimmed pussy with just a small strip of dark red hair just above her slit. She crossed her long legs now, showing off her muscular thighs in another impressive pose.

"That little stripper left me horny," she said, and walked up until she was standing right in front of me. She grabbed the champagne bottle and took a swig from it. With all the bubbles she spilled quite a lot leaving trails of bubbles running down her chest.

"Lick it up," she said in a deeper voice now and before I could react, I felt her hand reach around my neck, and push my face down towards her chest. I was still in chock from the sight of her naked body but as I felt my face rub up against her perfect tits, I quickly came to my senses and found one of her nipples with my lips. "That's it," I heard her moan and felt her grip tighten around the back of my head. She pulled my head over towards her other tit too, and as I tilted my head to the side trying to get a look at her tits, I saw her tilt the bottle again and this time, she aimed to poor champagnes right over both her breasts. I got a large splash over my face as well, but she just kept grinding my face into her chest until I had licked them all clean again. She finally let go of my head and took another swig at the bottle, this time, not spilling anything.

"Get on the bed," she said and pushed me backwards with a palm to my chest. I backed up until I felt the bed against the back of my legs, and then sat down.

"On your back, boy, I'm going to ride you good," she said with a wicked smile as she put down the empty bottle. Amazed, I pulled myself further up the bed and lay down on my back. I leaned up a bit and quickly pulled off my shirt and then rested back on my elbows and got a perfect view of Virgine as she put her hands on the bed and started to crawl up towards me. I almost came in my pants as I felt her puffy nipples trail up my belly and over my chest. She didn't stop until she was leaning over me and letting a nipple hang just above my face. Taking the hint, I reached up and grabbed both her tits and started to kiss and lick them again.

"That's it, make them stiff for me," she moaned, "kiss them like I did with that little stripper."

I was raging hard now, my cock almost busting through my pants, as I felt Virgine move even further up, straddling my chest now. I felt something warm slide over my chest and realized it must be her wet pussy. This woman was really horny, and I figured I was about to get the ride of my life. She moved further up, sitting up until her sweet pussy was just above my head. I looked up and saw her parted pussy lips glister with wetness. Before I could do anything else, she lowered herself down on my face, placing her pussy right on my mouth. I let my tongue flick out and I could hear her moan as she started to slide her pussy back and forth over my lips and tongue. She was absolutely soaked, her pussy juices making my lips slide against her with ease.

"That's it, lick it for me," she moaned, and I could feel her grind herself against my face. Desperately wanting to keep up with her I managed to pull my arms around to grab her butt. This seemed to push her even further as I heard her moans increase and she angled herself to push just the front of her pussy towards my lips.

"Lick my clit," she moaned now, "make me come," and with that she started grinding my face again as I tried to find her clit with my tongue. Once finding it I felt her stop and I started to flick my tongue around it. This sent a shiver up her body and after just a short while she really started to shake. With a scream she sat down hard on my face now and I felt her pussy pulsate against my mouth as she came. I had to grab her ass hard and lift her up to catch a breath, but she quickly pushed herself back and let her pussy slide over my now soaked face. She finally rolled off me and got up from the bed.

I watched her amazingly shaped ass as she walked off towards the bathroom again, and not knowing what to do, I figured she would be back soon, so I slid out of my pants and leaned back up against a pillow. I contemplated taking off my shorts too but decided to leave them on. I could see my hard cock though, waiting for what would come next. When Virgine came back out, she was fully dressed though, and I felt a cold rush of disappointment coming over me. She stopped and looked at me and gave me a little chuckle.

"I don't do dicks anymore," she said with a frown, "but maybe you can jack off in those," and threw a thong to the bed.

"This is your idea of having fun?" I asked with a disappointed sigh.

"Oh, I really had fun, I just wish it would have been with that little stripper, but you did the job," she said with a wink, and then went for the door.

I sat still in bed, dazed and chocked, feeling my dick soften as I realized this was how my night had ended. I still tasted Virgine's pussy juices all over my face, and I vividly remembered both the sight, feel and taste of her body. Slowly feeling my dick grow harder again I contemplated jerking off, but started to remember the disappointment and shame I felt from her leaving and decided to have a long warm shower instead and go to sleep. Who knew what tomorrow would hold for me.