Black Bred Virgin

Story Info
Married white couple make interracial porn video.
2k words
3.88
37.6k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BLACK BRED VIRGIN by glutton4mutton

Stacey and I were regarded locally as the golden couple, both of us good looking and always first on the dance floor where we had some real cool moves. One night we noticed a stranger we had not seen at the club before, sitting alone at a table and appearing to take quite an interest in us. He was smartly dressed in an expensive suit and well groomed, with a muscular body that indicated he worked out a lot. Oh, and I nearly forgot to mention, he was black.

Towards the end of the evening he beckoned us over to his table and we went with no question, such was his commanding presence and persuasive manner. He invited us to sit and asked a waiter to fetch a bottle of Champagne and three glasses. He introduced himself as Theo and started to explain why we had caught his attention.

He was the owner of a picture agency and was always looking out for attractive new models, particularly husband and wife couples such as us. He invited us to a photo session at his studio the following week to see how we reacted in front of a camera and asked us each to bring several different outfits. We were naturally wary about getting involved with this stranger, but decided to at least find out more about him and the work he was able to offer.

When the day arrived we were quite surprised at how big the studio was. Several fashion shoots were underway with enthusiastic photographers and aspiring models, assisted by costume directors and make-up artists. There was staging and a runway, plus numerous sets such as the corner of a hay barn, a church yard with headstones, a dungeon and various domestic settings such as bathroom, bedroom and kitchen. It all appeared above board, much to our relief.

Theo was very pleased with the results of our shoot and a week later he called to let us know he had got a commission for us. It was a relatively small job, for a local boutique advertising their new Autumn range. The shoot went well, the client was pleased and we were surprised and delighted to be paid £1000.00. Theo explained that this was a modest amount and he saw in us the potential for much greater earnings. One route to the top money that we might wish to consider was making adult videos. Theo suggested that this might be a suitable route for us as we were equally attractive and this meant we could work together without the need to involve any other actors.

At first we were inclined to reject this but we went home to consider it and Stacey's naughty side began to show. "You know, it wouldn't be doing anything we don't do already, just to an unseen audience," she said. "What about if it's seen by someone who knows us?" I counted. "True," she said, "but they are hardly likely to make a fuss as it would be an admission that they watch porn." As usual Stacey's persuasive arguments won me over and we agreed to at least give it a go, on the understanding that we could stop at once if we felt uncomfortable with what we were doing. Theo was happy to agree this and said he would put his script writers to work.

We were very nervous on the day videoing was due to start and even Stacey was on the verge of cancelling several times before we got to the studio. However, Theo's welcoming smile put us at ease and we started to relax as he ran through the script with us. A street scene had been built on set and Stacey was to play the part of a prostitute who picked up a client (me) and took me to her flat. We started to make out heavily on the couch then moved into the bedroom, where I began to rip her clothes off and she did the same to me.

This was done with an intensity and energy we had not encountered in our real love making, with me treating my wife as a commodity to be rough-fucked purely for my own gratification and completely lacking the usual tenderness we have for each other. That was the difference, there was no love between our characters and we were both enjoying the extra dimension of acting out a script. Stacey was screaming at me to use her as a cum dump like the cheap little slut she was (her words, not mine and they didn't even feature in the script)! I could see Theo nodding his approval.

I deliberately left most of Stacey's clothes on because I was really enjoying the basque, stockings and suspenders that had been thoughtfully provided for her, making a mental note to get her to dress like that more often. Stacey had other ideas about me and soon I was wearing only my boxers, which she enthusiastically ripped off to reveal my throbbing, rock hard, three inch cock.

"Cut!" The director yelled, "What's that?" Theo rushed onto the set, giving me a withering look and said, "You never told me you have a micro penis." "You never asked," I replied defensively. "Well, it's always been enough for me and it's never left me wanting more," said Stacey, quick to add her support for me. Stacey was a virgin when we got together in our late teens and she has never had another man for comparison. "Okay, but it won't do for this video," said Theo rather curtly, "our type of audience want to see large cocks, the larger the better. I'm afraid we'll have to re-write the script and start again in a few days' time."

When we reconvened the script had been substantially re-written. This time Stacey was playing the part of a frustrated wife who failed to get any satisfaction from her husband because of his tiny micro penis. "I'm sorry, John, but this is the only way we could get it to work," apologized Theo. In the opening scene I worked myself into a frenzy, thrusting hard at my wife's pussy whilst she just lay on the bed impassively with a bored look upon her face. "You'll have to do something about this, John, I need a real man to satisfy me," she said.

I strongly objected to the next scene, which opened with Stacey sitting alone at a bar whilst I introduced myself to Cecil, who was sitting at a nearby table with a group of friends. "That's my wife at the bar, wearing the low cut pink top and short black skirt."

"And you want me to fuck her - why on Earth do you want me to do that?" asked Cecil. Rather sheepishly (in the script) I admitted I have a tiny penis and cannot satisfy her myself. "Look, Theo, we agreed the movie would feature just a me and my wife, I'm not happy about the sudden introduction of Cecil." Theo replied, "That was before we knew about your tiny prick problem, I've got to do something to rescue this project."

Returning to the script, it was then set in our bedroom and the scene opened with Stacey bursting through the door, giggling as she dragged a seemingly reluctant Cecil by the arm as they crashed onto the bed. "Does your husband really have to watch," asked Cecil. "I'm afraid so," replied Stacey, "it's the one thing he insisted upon. His ego is badly bruised at the moment and he's feeling very protective towards me." "Theo was getting tired of all this unscripted dialogue, but decided to leave it in on this occasion.

Cecil was feeling rather awkward about the whole thing. A six foot four black guy, he was very much aware of the size of his appendage and felt mean about humiliating me in front of my wife. Also, it was obvious that Stacey was not used to even average cock and he was worried he would hurt her. He was not a porn star, just a lighting assistant to the photographers and happened to be the only option available to Theo at short notice.

Following the customary foreplay the movie reached what had come to be known amongst the studio support staff as the Main Event or, to put it a different way, how the Hell was his monstrous brute going to fit in her tiny, underused snatch? It wasn't just the length that had to be taken into account but also his eye watering girth. Mercifully Cecil was a sensitive and considerate lover and took his time, proceeding as gently as possible. He eased in just the glans to start with and that alone was almost as big as my entire package. She gave an involuntary sigh and her whole body twitched as her surprised vagina firmly clasped his enormous helmet.

Cecil took this as affirmation that so far all was well and slowly tried for another inch. Stacey yelped and the bed became stained with red and for a moment panic ensued, not least from me as I leapt from my chair in the corner of the bedroom to rush to her aid. Then came the realization that, after nine years of marriage, Stacey had finally lost her virginity. I was mortified; for all the times I had fucked my wife my tiny dick had proved incapable of penetrating her enough to pierce her hymen. Until just a few moments ago 28 year old Stacey was technically a virgin and it had taken the huge black cock of a relative stranger to end that status.

Stacey was embarrassed and furious. Turning her wrath onto me she yelled, "After all these years of trying to storm the castle you have failed to even batter down the bloody drawbridge, no wonder there haven't been any children!" That last comment in particular really hurt, because about five years ago she came off birth control in the hope of starting a family. We were beginning to get a little anxious and that morning's events proved we were right to worry.

What happened next caught me completely by surprise. Stacey turned to Cecil and said, "Okay big boy, let's get this job done. And you can take that bloody condom off too! I'm at my most fertile today so let's not waste this opportunity." For Theo this was the Holy Grail of video pornography, a white woman who was prepared to let a black guy impregnate her whilst her husband watched and he reiterated Stacey's instruction, keen to get underway before anyone had a chance to raise any objection. "Yes, lose the condom and let's get her pregnant," he shouted. So we assumed our original positions with me sitting in the corner and Stacey and Cecil on the bed, you might as well say consummating my marriage for me.

I was far from happy, as you might imagine and feeling humiliated, rejected and side lined. Ridiculed and no longer taken seriously, I lacked any power to intervene and just let events take their course. The giant, bulbous head of Cecil's penis once again just fitted and, after pausing for a few minutes to let Stacey become re-accustomed to it, he gradually inched it forwards, little by little and frequently pausing. During the pauses he rocked gently back and forth, twitching with eagerness. The sensation of every little movement was amplified for Stacey, due to his cock occupying every last millimetre she could offer, making her wriggle and moan in ecstasy as her tight little cunt proved surprisingly elastic.

It actually became easier as her natural lubricants and his pre-cum (which was probably more than my full load) mixed to ease the friction. Cecil finally had it fully inserted, all but the last inch that just would not go without causing Stacey too much pain. There would be no athletic, final flourish orgasm this time, just relief all round as they each cum in a gentle and satisfying way with their bodies pressed close and intimate, with hardly any movement. They remained in this position for some time, as Cecil's copious spunk began to leak from her very satisfied pussy and trickled onto her thighs, as a visual announcement that he had just become a father.