All Comments on 'Black Bred Virgin'

by glutton4mutton

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No, just no

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, like ten times

I enjoyed how the writer crafted the hesitancy of the couple in partaking in an adult movie, to how open minded they where when they eventually saw the grand scale of Theos agency.

BIG UPS and a happy 2023 in writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hubby should get use to being alone since Stacy will dump his ass to the curb the first chance she gets. She'll end up with a real man, not a sissy wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Oh, and I almost forgot to mention he was black."

With tags of humiliation, breeding and small penis how could the guy be anything in your narrow mind but black? Gotta be woke you know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, started pretty well but there was no character development. If there are more chapters then proceed to the pair really becoming a cuckold and watch his wife get black bred. Her husband will get a cock cage and be made to fluff the black guys. Start off slow with her working up to about six black guys in the studio. After a few weeks of working in the studio, he starts driving her to various clubs and hotels to meet more guys. He has to pick her up after her sessions and clean her out before driving her home.

jblacklovejblackloveover 1 year ago

Very nice. Short and sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story……hopefully he gets her pregnant. Let us know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just imagine the pain of the family and friends finding out that there favorite porn star is the daughter in law or there daughter or friends and that there expecting a baby because they porn Director did like the husband pants size

MtRseMan99MtRseMan994 months ago

Good story except you fell for that thing that way too many writers for. That is the husband has to be hung like a flea. How about having him a normal size, I think that would play better. Other than that it was a good story.

TigersmanTigersman3 months ago

Good story but ended too soon. It would have been better if Cecil had driven Stacy wild and made her cum like crazy repeatedly before inseminating her with his black baby batter.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btaken2 months ago

Being black bred! Lucky girl

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous