Black Breeding Ruth

Story Info
Cheating submissive woman gets bred by her big black lover.
10.7k words
4.32
85.5k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is purely a work of fiction intended for the enjoyment of those who read it. It involves a submissive woman cheating on her boyfriend with the express intent of getting pregnant by her black lover who has decided to breed her, so if that offends you don't read on!

That scenario, whilst fine as a sexual fantasy, should not be entered into lightly and without forethought in real life, having a baby is a lifetime commitment. I do not encourage anyone to do the following themselves in the real world.

That said it's your life, not mine, so do whatever you please!

Black Breeding Ruth

"So, you coming out tonight, bro?" Marcus asked as he leaned out of the window of his car. He'd spotted me whilst I was heading to the shops to pick up some beers, and stopped to have a chat since we'd not spoken for a couple of days.

"Nah man, got some company coming over to my place tonight," I said with a broad grin.

"Shit, you seeing her again already? That girl is addicted to black cock!" Marcus laughed heartily, knowing exactly who I was talking about without me even having to say her name.

"Too fucking right she is!" I agreed and laughed with him.

"When am I gonna get a go on that white cunt?" Marcus asked, his thick lips pulled back in an eager smile. He knew that I was sharing Ruth with my buddies, and having spoken to several who I'd already loaned her out to, he was desperate to have a turn himself. I couldn't blame him either, the stories they'd given of her depraved behaviour in the presence of their black cocks would make anyone want to find out if it was true themselves.

Of course I knew it was. Since I'd been the one to introduce Ruth to the pleasures of submitting to black cock, I had a very intricate knowledge of just how much she now craved her fix, and just how eager she was to do anything she was told when she got it. Marcus would find that out when his turn to have her for the night came, just like the others already had.

"I'll send her your way soon, first though she's got a very special appointment with my big black dick. She texted me earlier, today is the day," I grinned.

"Oh fuck really? That's wild bro, I can't believe she agreed to having you knock her white ass up!" Marcus said with an admiring look.

"Agreed? She practically begged me for it, the dirty slut!" I laughed, thinking back to when I'd first told Ruth she was coming off the pill and that she was going to let everyone know she had become a true black cock slut in the most permanent of ways.

There had been no hesitation on her part, a signal of just how much control over her I had. She had simply accepted eagerly the prospect of being bred by my black cock, confessing that the idea turned her on massively. She didn't care what others would think, she just wanted to serve black cocks like the submissive, obedient slut she was in any way she was told to.

"When she's got a black bun in that white oven, that is when I want her ass sent over to my place. Right?" Marcus said with a sneer. He had a thing for pregnant white girls, ever since he'd fucked a woman who was seven months pregnant some years back.

"You got it man, now I gotta head back and get ready for her to arrive. I'll catch you later," I said, tapping my hand on the roof of his beat up old car and standing up again having had to lean down to talk to him properly.

"Sure bro, and make sure you give that dirty white whore of yours a good fucking from me," Marcus laughed as he drove away.

I watched him go and smiled to myself, mentally marking him in for a visit from Ruth once she was big enough to be showing. I tried to think of how many of my friends she would have been fucked silly by at that point. So far it had been six, no wait seven, of my group of buddies who had taken at least one turn with her. I'd make that a nice round dozen before she was far enough along to fulfill Marcus' depraved fantasies, I told myself.

I went home and texted Ruth to get her arse over to my place right after work, and that she'd better be naked and ready for me to fuck her nasty little cunt when she came into my bedroom.

I'll rush over as soon as my boss lets me leave! Oh fuck my knickers are soaked already just thinking about you filling my fertile cunt with your seed!

I read the reply a few minutes later and smiled at her eagerness to have me dump my load into her. The prospect had my cock hard already, but as much as I wanted to have some fun shooting my load now, I had to save it all for her tight little cunt. For now I'd just have to occupy myself in a different way somehow. And so, with thoughts of what was going to happen later swirling in my head, I opened a beer and settled on the sofa to watch some TV and relax, I'd need all my energy very soon after all.

As I flicked through the channels, looking for something good but finding nothing, I let my mind wander back to when I'd first met Ruth and turned her into the black cock slut she now was.

It had been several months ago now, although it didn't seem as if it was so recently as that. It was just testament to what a submissive slut she was that in such a short time Ruth had gone from never having even been with a black man, to getting shared by multiple people, and now being prepared and eager to be bred and turned into a lifelong whore, devoted to worshiping black cock.

I'd first seen her in a bar celebrating the engagement of one of the others in the group of women she was with. They were having a good time, laughing and drinking plenty, getting rowdy and louder as the night went on.

Right away I'd noticed Ruth over the rest. She had caught my attention because she was exactly my type physically, and from observing her for a while I was certainly picking up certain distinct impressions about her in regard to her personality that intrigued me.

The first thing I noticed was that she was quiet compared to her friends, but always seemed eager to go along with any and all suggestions that one of the other women made. I quickly thought she could well be a natural submissive, or at the very least had submissive tendencies, and just needed a strong confident man to bring that out in her, something I'd done with several other women previously, much to my and their long term pleasure.

Not wanting to ruin any potential fun that I had been hoping for, I'd bided my time before I made any move to introduce myself, waiting for her to be alone then walking over and striking up a conversation. It wasn't long before my suspicions about Ruth being naturally subservient were confirmed. Just from the way she spoke and acted around me gave it away, and that was all I needed. Within ten minutes I had phone number, and her conversation from sexually conservative prude to black cock slut had begun, even if she didn't realise it at the time.

Now, some four months after that first meeting, and three hours after I'd been thinking about it, I was sitting on my bed and couldn't help but smile at just how easy it was for women like Ruth to tell enormous lies and do it without any feelings of guilt. I am not saying all women are like that of course, but if you had been in my position and listened to the phone call I did, then you'd certainly have been thinking the same thing.

"No... Yes, I'm going to be home pretty late tonight... I've told you I have got to finish up here at the office, then I'm going to my sister's house and I'll be home after that... Gone 11pm I think."

I watched and listened as Ruth stood a few feet away from me, totally naked just as I'd instructed her to be when she arrived at my house, with her mobile to her ear and openly lied to her boyfriend. She kept looking at me and smiling, covering her mouth with her hand to keep him from hearing her giggle occasionally when I shook my head or gestured in some way about her brazen cheating behaviour.

As she continued the conversation, I let my eyes wander over her body. The first, and obvious, stop for my gaze was her chest. Ruth has big rounded breasts that make the mouth water. I've had them in my hands many times since I first brought her back to my place and I can assure you they are just as heavy and soft as they look. What I like most about them though is the pale pink nipples that top each one, they are just the cutest little things that become like little erasers at the slightest attention.

The size of Ruth's breasts were partly due to her being a naturally curvy woman. She was not a model by any means, both in terms of height or looks, nor was she a regular gym user. Her body shape was what I think of as a real woman, five and a half feet tall with ample tits, hips and a nice plump arse. It was the kind of body that I could never get tired of fucking, and I was very eager to get on with doing just that once again as soon as her dumbass boyfriend got off the phone.

"Okay, I'll call you when I'm coming home... yeah love you too, bye," Ruth finally hung up after another minute of chatting and quickly dropped her phone on the top of a chest of drawers next to her, turning her attention to me fully now.

"Love you too? He believes that shit? How the fuck did you end up dating such a gullible sucker like him?" I asked with a grin when she ended the call

"Be nice, Jason is sweet!" Ruth laughed and she looked at me pouting, pretending like she actually cared about my opinion of her boyfriend, with her hands on her wide hips and making no effort to cover her nakedness at all.

"He's a fucking idiot if he bought that bullshit story," I said rolling my eyes which caused Ruth to laugh again. "Why are you with him anyway?"

"My parents set us up eighteen months ago, he is the son of a guy my dad works with. Mum really liked him and was adamant that I should date him because he was a nice boy, she said. I eventually agreed to do it," Ruth explained with a shrug of her shoulders.

"And let me guess, neither she nor your punk ass boyfriend have any idea that you're actually such a slut for black dick?" I chuckled, standing up and walking towards her, my cock hung limp between my legs but stirring a little as I looked at her naked body, admiring her femininity and the erotic charge that was crackling the closer I got.

"God no! I think my family would disown me if they knew I had fucked a black guy," Ruth said in a shocked tone, but with a broad smile on her pretty face. Her blue eyes were mischievous behind the glasses she wore to see properly.

I laughed hard at that statement, mostly because I knew it was true. Ruth had told me her parents disapproved of interracial sex, which only made it all the more funny given that their daughter was regularly getting fucked by multiple black guys, and soon they'd find that out in the worst kind of way.

"They're gonna find out in nine months!" I said with a devilish grin, standing my six-foot-three inch frame in front of Ruth now and towering over her, forcing her to look up at me as I looked down.

"Hmm yes they will, and so will Jason and everyone else," Ruth said and bit her lower lip as she gazed longingly up into my dark brown eyes, the excitement and nervousness equally written on her face. Which was natural given that her parents were so dead set against her fucking black guys and she was here to not only do that, but get knocked up by one too.

"Get on your knees," I ordered firmly and gave her a look that brokered no argument, just submission and obedience. Both things Ruth was more than happy to comply with being the submissive slut she was.

She slowly dropped down, not taking her eyes off my face as she did so, until she knelt at my feet. Once she was submissively in place, Ruth let her eyes drop to my big flaccid black cock.

"Bigger soft than your tiny dicked white boyfriend isn't it?" I grinned as Ruth swallowed hard and moaned whilst staring at my thick cock. It was a good four and a half inches and thick just hung between my thighs, hard it swelled up to more than a weighty eight inches.

"It is! Your magnificent black cock makes Jason's look like a toothpick by comparison... he once fucked me after you'd stretched my pussy and I couldn't feel a thing!" Ruth giggled and looked up at my face again, her eyes burning with lustfulness now she was in the presence of my cock literally hanging right in front of her face.

I laughed again at the thought of her boyfriend on top of Ruth, his pencil dick stuffed into her cunt after it had been fucked by a real cock. There he'd be thrusting away thinking he was doing well whilst she was laid back wondering if he was even inside her yet.

"Did you meet up with my boys like I told you to?" I asked with a raised quizzical eyebrow, referring to the two friends I had done a deal with earlier that week to loan Ruth to for the night of no holds barred fucking.

"Of course I did!" she replied eagerly, a wistful look clouding her eyes as she thought back to that night. Clearly she'd enjoyed it just as much as they had, probably even more.

"Tell me what happened," I demanded as I looked down at the naked woman I had turned into a black cock whore so easily, my eyes taking in her big pale tits and cute face. Seeing her in this submissive position really making me feel powerful.

"It was amazing, they beat my holes up with their black cocks! First I had to suck their huge shafts to get them hard, both Shane and Devon demanded it. They stood side by side in front of me looking like two black warriors with their jet black skin glistening, Shane with his thick long hair looking like a lion's mane around his head and Devon with his big shaved head just like yours, their black cocks were huge too! They made me feel so small and intimidated just being in their presence, but my cunt was on fire and I was so desperate to be used by them. Devon made me take their cocks in my mouth, ordering me to swap between them, sucking one and then getting my head grabbed roughly and pulled to the other! I was in heaven as I swallowed those huge things, my spit was dripping off my chin onto my big tits as they used my mouth so hard and I felt so helpless and dirty and so fucking turned on!" Ruth moaned as she recalled the events from a few nights ago, and I knew she was getting wet and aroused yet again now she was confessing it out loud.

"Were you naked?" I asked, genuinely curious at what my friends had done with my bitch.

"Yes, I was just like this, nude and on my knees! They had me strip off as soon as I arrived at Shane's place. I was told I was their white fuck toy for the night, and fuck toys don't need clothes!" Ruth confessed eagerly, her eyes bright and shining as she looked up at me.

"They were right, you are a little fuck toy," I grinned down at her, my cock slowly starting to come to life as I thought about her mouth getting shared by my two buddies. "What happened next?"

"When they had grown tired of using my mouth, and oh my God did they use it so much between them, Shane ordered me onto the bed. He told me to spread my legs so they could see my little snowbunny cunt and I felt my cheeks burning as I opened my thighs wide and exposed myself to these two strangers I'd just met. They looked at me and started making dirty comments about what a fucking black dick slut I am and how I was only good for being fucked silly and worshipping big black cocks! It was all true of course but I felt so filthy hearing it said so brazenly right to my face," Ruth said and her cheeks turned a little red, obviously she was still feeling the same way as she recalled the words in her head and seeing it written on her face made me grin broadly.

"You should get used to it, you're gonna hear that shit a lot now you are a pathetic cock slut who's gonna be passed around by every black guy in the city," I said interrupting her recounting of events and taking the opportunity to degrade her a little, both for my enjoyment and hers too.

Ruth groaned at my words and her head dropped down, eyes cast to the floor as she thought about what I'd said. I saw her hands clench and then relax again and I knew she'd just felt a jolt of perverted excitement rush through her wet cunt.

"Look at me bitch... What'd they do to you next?" I demanded, and Ruth snapped her head up, bringing her eyes to mine once more and I could see that familiar look of submission and excitement as she was made to confess to her own filthy behaviour.

"Devon started to fuck me. He got between my legs and thrust his big black cock straight into my dripping white cunt as Shane watched. I was screaming right away as that huge shaft was rammed into my tiny cunt, it stretched me like crazy and I thought I'd pass out when he started to pound me like a cheap whore, but of course they weren't even paying, I was giving my cunt away for free to them both! I could hardly breathe as that huge black cock throbbed and was slammed over and over so deep into my cunt I could practically feel it behind my eyes! Then as Devon was beating that hole up, Shane grabbed my hair and forced his own huge black cock into my mouth, gagging me on it. Fuck, I felt so nasty but I was creaming like you wouldn't believe, my juices just pouring out of me as I was double teamed by those black Gods," Ruth said eagerly and I could see her right hand involuntarily move towards her cunt as her arousal grew stronger the more she revealed about her wanton slutty behaviour.

"Did they run a train on your white cunt?" I demanded to know, thinking how I wished I'd been there to watch Ruth taking on those two black cocks. I just loved watching white girls submit to their most basic needs in the presence of big black cocks, give in and show their true colours so to speak.

"Yes! Devon beat my white cunt up as Shane forced me to suck his big cock, then they swapped over. Shane took a turn to stretch my abused hole with his massive black cock too whilst I was made to clean Devon with my mouth and make sure he stayed hard! They did that over and over, just pounded the shit out of me mercilessly and I was fucking cumming so much I could hardly think straight! They made me beg for their cum - and I did - I was an out of control black cock whore and I acted like it! I pleaded for them to fill my cunt with their black seed, for them to dump so much into me I'd be leaking for days, to cover my face with so much black cum that my own mother wouldn't recognise me under it! Oh fuck, they pumped me with so much cum that night... I must have taken a half dozen loads from each of my black masters, in my cunt and all over my face and tits! I was full of it, dripping in it, feeling so utterly filthy and used, I thought about what my boyfriend and parents would think of me in that state, totally humiliated and addicted to black cock and cum and it made me feel disgusting and exhilarated, and desperate for more too!" Ruth was practically crying as she said that, her eyes shining behind her glasses as she confessed to her ultimate pleasure of being used as a cum dumpster for black men.

"Such a fucking dirty bitch," I said, grinning down at her, the story she was telling making me feel more aroused myself and my cock was getting bigger in front of her face, now semi-hard and pulsing.

"I was! I acted like a total slut, two black men used me any way they wanted, both of them fucking me in every way imaginable, taking turns pumping load after load of cum into my unprotected cunt and I just let them, no didn't just let them, I fucking begged for it! I was their whore and helpless in their power, just there to be fucked and abused by my black masters like a good obedient snowbunny, all night until they discarded me when they were done the next morning!" Ruth squealed as I grabbed her hair in my strong big hand, this sudden dominant action making her squirm and moan.

"Suck my big black dick! Get it hard bitch, so I can fill that white cunt with my cum right now too!" I demanded as I looked down at Ruth on her knees, her pale white skin looking as smooth as alabaster, her face turned up and bright blue eyes shining behind her glasses as her excitement grew from having me take control of her fully now.