Black Breeding Ruth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel my big heavy balls slapping against her plump arse cheeks as I fucked her on my knees, my hands still on those big beautiful tits, squeezing them and digging my fingertips into the soft flesh, her pink erect nipples pressed into my palms. It was driving me crazy, but not as much as feeling her juices dripping down onto my sack and the more intense sensation of her velvety inner walls doing their best to grip my cock so tight it could never leave her wanton passage.

"Turn around, I'm done looking at your face whilst I fuck your cunt!" I said, pulling my cock out of Ruth and watching as her gaping hole leaked some of the copious juices that had built up inside, held there by my shaft buried within the once tight but now stretched passage.

I had an urge to use her in my favourite position now. I'd always been partial to doggy style as it offered the best leverage for maximum and deep penetration when I dumped my cum load into Ruth's fertile white cunt, plus I had a real thing for looking at a woman's arse whilst I fucked them stupid, so it was a win, win in my eyes.

Ruth quickly rolled over into her front and pushed herself up onto all fours. She knew the drill because I often pounded her in this position when we met up behind her dumbass boyfriend's back. She'd confessed to me they had tried this position once, but his cock was too small to really get into her. That had made me laugh hard, then of course I'd given her what his tiny member couldn't manage, leaving her with my seed dribbling out of her after she'd cum three times herself whilst I rammed my big shaft balls deep inside her cunt.

I got off the bed, preferring to stand behind Ruth's naked body so I could get my legs involved to really slam my cock into her now, beat up her cunt with my long fat cock all the more forcefully as I bred her. Once she was in position, with her arse up in the air looking so plump and sexy, thighs spread open allowing me full access, and head down resting on her forearms crossed under it, I grabbed her wide hips in my hands and pulled her backwards a little - causing Ruth to gasp loudly - then guided the black mushroom-like head of my cock to the dripping folds of her abused and stretched out cunt once more.

"Oh fuck yes!" Ruth whimpered and let out a long moan as I thrust my hips forwards and sank the bulbous head of my eight inch cock, slowly forcing the shaft into her too so she could feel every single inch penetrate her, filling her cunt and stretching it again so I could fuck her brutally and finally, when I couldn't hold back any longer, spill my potent cum deep.

"What are you?" I demanded, with my big black cock throbbing inside Ruth's velvety soft white cunt again. I could feel the tightness all along my length like a vice, her muscles holding my shaft as the juices coated it, readying my cock to fuck her hard and fast once more.

"I'm a filthy cum dump for black cocks!" Ruth squealed eagerly, repeating the words I'd said to her so many times since I'd converted her that it was ingrained in her head now, and I felt her inner walls squeeze me harder, the excitement of saying the degrading words about herself more than she could handle.

"And what else?" I prompted and took the opportunity to slide my hips backwards, pulling all but the head of my cock out of her cunt then thrusting it back inside with a rough shove forwards.

"Oh fuck!" Ruth cried as she felt my cock slamming deep into her stretched hole. "I'm a white whore made to be black bred! Please... I want a black baby so much!"

I laughed at how eagerly Ruth had said those words, her tone was almost pleading as she begged to be bred, for me to fill her tight, wet and fertile cunt with my cum. My cock throbbed in response, my own arousal growing stronger as I thought about doing just that to this young white slut.

"Say it again, louder!" I demanded as I pulled my hips back, sliding over half my thick shaft out of Ruth's dripping cunt and then slammed it deep again, causing her to cry out in pleasure as she felt me stretch her inner walls and my heavy balls slap against her pale flesh.

"Oh shit! Oh fuck! I'm only good for being bred by a big black cock! I want a black baby!" Ruth screamed and her words became a wail of depraved pleasure as I started to drive my cock repeatedly in and out of her from behind, my strong hands holding her hips and pulling her roughly backwards to meet my forward thrusts, sinking the entire length of my pulling cock deep into her warmth, tight depths.

"That's right you are!" I growled at her whilst pounding her dripping cunt with my hard cock, stretching it obscenely with every thrust. "You're just a fucking whore to be used by black dick! I'm gonna use you any way I want, and when I'm finished I'm gonna put a fucking black baby in your belly!"

Ruth gasped and cried out in pleasure as I thrust hard and fast in her stretched cunt, my big black cock throbbing in excitement as I felt her squeeze my shaft as it slid balls deep inside that tight white passage. I knew she was getting off on what I was saying to her too, feeding on the filth I was growling and thinking about getting knocked up, it was her ultimate fantasy come true.

"Yes! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Yes! Oh my God!" Ruth started to whimper and then screamed as I pounded her from behind, driving my thick cock deep into her soaked cunt, and I felt her body tense and shake as a huge orgasm built and ripped through her body, juices literally pouring out of her from around my dark black shaft as I thrust it back and forth, my flesh glistening in the light as it slipped out totally covered in her arousal.

"That right, cum on my dick! Your white cunt is owned by black dick! Say it!" I demanded as I pulled Ruth's hips backwards and impaled her on my full length, sinking every inch of my big cock deep into her spasming cunt, relishing the sound of her cry at the feeling of having me fully embedded for a moment, stretching her, before I pulled back and gave another rough thrust that caused her whole body to rock, her tits swaying and bouncing in the air from the force.

"Oh shit! Fuck yes! I'm owned by black cock! My cunt belongs to black cocks!" Ruth cried out loudly and began another mind blowing orgasm, screaming like a banshee as her arms shook and arse jiggled whilst the waves of pleasure ran through her body.

"Yeah it does, and everyone's gonna know it when they see you with a black baby!" I said with a grin as I looked down and watched the intoxicating sight of Ruth's sexy round arse moving as she came whilst I continued to drive my thick black shaft in and out of her white cunt, the contrast in our skin tone delightful to behold.

"Oh fuck! I'm going to show my baby off to everyone! I want everyone to know I'm a black cock whore!" Ruth squealed in delight as she felt my cock throb at the idea. I grunted and thrust hard and fast in approval, her filthy talk was turning me on more and more.

I didn't speak for a little while after that, instead focusing on just fucking the shit out of the tight white cunt I had my big cock buried inside. I may not have been speaking as I drove my full length in and out of that wet velvety passage but Ruth, however, was more than making up for my silence.

"Yes! Yes! Oh my fucking God! Fuck my cunt! Use me! Oh God! I love black cock!" she cried loudly in a guttural and primal voice, the pleasure overwhelming her as the waves of orgasmic delight built and released with every passing second and every hard thrust I made, my cock stretching her cunt obscenely as it slid deep, the big bulbous head forced forwards and the thick dark black shaft following behind.

I started to grunt and groan as I felt the grip on my cock, no matter how many times I fucked Ruth I was always amazed at just how tight she was when my rock hard cock sank into her warm, wet embrace.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum again! Oh shit! I can't take it anymore! Your big black cock is too good!" Ruth screamed as her body tensed again and her head dropped, her curly blonde hair falling over her face like a golden waterfall.

I groaned as the grip on my cock tightened like a vice and another gush of her juices spilled all over my cock and started to leak from around my shaft, dripping down onto the sheets of the bed as I continued to fuck her with hard, pounding thrusts.

"Get your head up bitch!" I demanded and took a handful of her blonde hair in my large hand. I yanked her head up again and slapped her round left arse cheek with my other hand, causing Ruth to cry out in sudden surprise. "I didn't tell you to have it down!"

"Ouch... Oh! Yes!" Ruth squealed as she felt my dominant action, asserting that she belonged to me, reminding her she was just a cum dumpster awaiting my seed in her fertile cunt.

I gave her a few extra hard thrusts of my big black cock, really slamming it deep and hard, so much so that her whole body rocked with each one. The sounds of flesh meeting flesh was loud as my body collided with hers, and the filthy wet squelch of my shaft driving into the wet swamp that was her cunt filled my ears and delighted me.

"Fuck my big dick you fucking slut!" I ordered and slapped her round arse again with a satisfyingly loud smack that caused Ruth to cry out and whimper once more.

She didn't need telling twice, and as I held her hair in one hand and had the other resting on her arse cheek ready to slap it again if I so wished, Ruth started to move herself back and forth, rocking her whole body and driving her wet dripping cunt along the length of my cock, filling herself with my shaft before sliding her hips forwards and releasing a few inches.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Oh my God!" Ruth squealed eagerly as she rammed herself repeatedly back onto my cock, her tits swaying, bouncing and jiggling as she moved.

I slapped her arse again, and then a third time, the smack of my big hand colliding with her soft round arse joining the groans coming from my throat, the guttural cries of pleasure from Ruth's at my dominant actions and the wet slaps of my big black cock slamming balls deep into her soaked and spasming pink inner passage.

Ruth began to groan and I felt her cunt once more grip me tightly as another mini-orgasm rocked through her pleasure wracked cunt. She continued to slam herself back onto my hard cock as the waves of delight went surging throughout her body however, and I kept slapping her arse cheeks every few thrusts she made, her white flesh now turning a shade of pink and adding to her delighted sense of perverse submissive pleasure.

"Fuck you're gonna make me cum! I'm gonna fill your white cunt with my seed!" I growled as I took control again and pulled Ruth's head backwards as I started to once again thrust my hips hard and fast, driving my full length deep into her depths on every stroke.

"Yes! Please fill me with your black cum! I want your seed so badly in my fertile cunt!" Ruth begged breathlessly, the desperation to be my cum dumpster and receive the load that would potentially lead to her becoming the mother coming through loud and clear in her ragged voice.

I slammed her cunt with a few more hard, deep thrusts, driving the head of my eight inch black cock as far into Ruth's stretched cunt as it could possibly go as my own pleasure reached its peak, and finally let out a loud primordial cry as my balls emptied and I sprayed a huge cum load to fill her eager hole.

"Oh yeah, take it bitch! Take my black cum!" I roared as my cock jerked and spewed jet after jet of thick gooey liquid deep into Ruth as she gasped and begged for me to breed her.

I stood, panting as I dumped another blast of my cum into Ruth's already full and ready to overflow cunt. My heavy ball sack had been building and saving this load for days and finally I had released the lot, a huge torrent of my seed spilling from my cock and sending my swimmers hunting her egg.

"Oh shit," I grunted as a last small drip of cum was deposited, Ruth taking it eagerly and moaning as she felt my cock give a last pulse deep inside her before I slowly pulled my slimy shaft out of her ruined and gooey cunt.

"Oh my God, I'm full of so much cum!" Ruth groaned and collapsed onto the bed, her body exhausted and strength failing her after such a good hard fuck session.

"Get on your back, legs up in the air," I demanded and watched with eager eyes as Ruth rolled over and spread her legs, her puffy and swollen cunt gaping open with some of my thick seed already leaking out and dribbling down towards her arse.

I grinned at seeing my cum spilling out, knowing that the vast majority was still deep inside that hot stretched cunt. There was no point in wasting any of it though I thought, and used my thick fingers to scoop the excess that had escaped up, shoving my digits into Ruth's cunt immediately and feeling the messy contents of our combined juices coat them. Of course thrusting them into that gooey hole only served to coat them with even more of the sticky mess, but I didn't mind, it would allow me to force Ruth to suck them clean as I watched after all.

"Oh fuck yes!" Ruth moaned approvingly as my fingers entered her, and were thrust deep. She was looking down at my actions between her thighs, her eyes burning and sweat sheening her face and whole body.

"Stay right like that, I want to get a picture of this moment, you can show it to your kids and tell them it's the moment you became a true black cock whore!" I laughed, pulling my fingers out of her and walking away to grab my phone and snap a few pictures of her used and cum splatter cunt and her look of pure delight at being bred by my black cock.

Ruth posed for a while, placing her hands on her belly like she was already pregnant and I snapped a few of her gaping open and dripping cum. I took great pleasure in sending them to a few of my friends whom I had already shared her with too, telling Ruth that those pictures would be shared with their friends too, as would she no doubt. She blushed in embarrassment at the thought of so many strange men seeing her in this filthy state, but was also really turned on by the prospect too.

Before I sent Ruth back to her unsuspecting boyfriend at just after half past ten that night, I had dumped another two loads of my potent seed into her eager and receptive cunt, and she was literally dripping in it as she left my house. Her knickers were a gooey mess, the gusset sticky and a very obvious wet patch was clearly visible as it soaked into the material.

"Oh my God, you've filled me with so much cum I'm going to have triplets!" Ruth joked as she stood in the doorway, her hair rumpled and face flushed from the sheer amount of orgasms she'd had in the last few hours as I'd fucked her repeatedly.

With that she left, and I spent the rest of the night texting friends and organising who Ruth was going to be fucked by and when, there were no end of men all eager to have her visit them, especially after they'd seen the photos of her naked and dripping cum, and once I told her she eagerly told me she couldn't wait to be shared with all those black cocks. I also spent the following few days fucking and filling her with my cum at every opportunity, whist her fertility window was wide open.

A little over a week after the last of her five day long multiple fuck sessions, which culminated in her spending six hours in my bed getting fucked silly and recieving four of my creamy loads on the final one, I got a message from Ruth whilst I was at work. It was simply a picture of a pregnancy test, and I grinned broadly when I saw it was positive.

I hope you enjoyed this story, please feel free to rate it and any feedback you have is welcome. If you don't have a Lit account yourself you can still get in touch with me by clicking on my username and using the 'Contact' option there.