Black Cab - Goth Slut

Story Info
John picks up a young goth who loves anal.
5.8k words
4.74
53k
157
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,463 Followers

Black Cab - Goth Girl

This is a sequel to "Black Cab - Straight Virgin" however it can be read as a standalone story.

John is a mid-40's taxi driver. He is divorced, fairly well built with a hairy, muscular body. He has a 7inch cock and finds both men and women a turn on.

Having recently bought his own black cab, John has gone self-employed without the fear of getting caught fucking his passengers.

It had been two weeks since I went off on my own. I bought a black cab and set up as self employed. It was great, no bosses to answer to. No targets to meet, just me working when I want and how often I want.

What was even better was that I was making more money than when I worked for a company.

However, ever since I fucked that young guy, Jerry, I've been horny as fuck. Every customer I had in my taxi I've wanted to fuck, yet I've never had the opportunity. I also didn't want to get a bad name in case I fucked the wrong person and word got out.

I spent most of my money getting this cab so I needed to get my savings up so I was working as many hours as possible. Once again, my sex life was non-existent due to work.

I started working this day at 7am, doing lift after lift. I was driving all over the city and the surrounding towns and I had made a fair bit of money already.

By 3pm I was considering calling it a day, after I dropped off a married couple to their friend's house. All I could think about whilst they were in the taxi was that I would love to fuck both of them!

Then, a call came through on my work phone.

"John's Taxi." I answered.

"Hi," I heard a girl's voice say, "Are you free to pick me up now?" She asked.

"Yeah, I am," I replied, thinking I'll get one last trip in before going home to watch some porn and have a wank, "Where are you?"

She gave me her address and I set off. She was only fifteen minutes away so that wasn't too bad. On the way I couldn't get her voice out of my head, she almost sounded upset.

While I was driving, I saw a young woman standing at the side of the road, who I assumed was my customer. It was still daylight so I got a good view of her.

She had long, jet black, straight hair that went down to her lower back. She was wearing short, black denim shorts that just about covered her arse cheeks and she was wearing a fashionably ripped white t-shirt. Her short sleeves and shorts revealed multiple tattoos down her arms and legs.

Her skin looked very pale, with her goth look she could pass as a vampire!

Then when I pulled up next to her, I saw her young, beautiful face. Her milky skin seemed to enhance her perfect jaw line and cheek bones, she wore black lipstick and black eyeliner, all going with her goth look.

She was a slim girl, barely any meat on her and she must've only been 5 foot 5 at the most. A very pretty girl.

"Shannon?" I asked when I wound down the window.

"Yes, John?" She asked in her soft, delicate voice.

From the look on her face, she did look like she had been crying a little.

"Yeah, get in." I said with a smile.

She got into the back and told me where to do, which was nearly an hour's drive away. I didn't mind as it was my last trip so at least I could go home afterwards.

As I drove, I heard her occasional sniffles.

"Is everything okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah," She whispered, "Well, no."

I looked at her in the mirror, she was looking at the ground with a wet tissue in her hand.

"What's happened?" I ask, being the nosy sod I am.

"These girls from Uni, they're... they're just horrible." She whispered and let out a little croak.

When I was in school, I was a skinny kid and I knew exactly what it was like to get picked on. Seeing that she was a little different, I could only imagine the torment these young girls would do to her.

"People bully others because they are unhappy," I told her, "And they want other people to feel the same, don't take it personal." I told her.

She gave a little smile from that which made me feel better, wanting to comfort the young girl.

There was something about her, knowing she was at university I knew she was over 18 years old. Her pale skin, her tattoos, I just found her incredibly sexy.

"It's not just that..." She whispered, "They had a guy pretend to like me, then they all laughed at me."

This broke my heart a little, young people can be horrible and when you're already questioning yourself it just makes life that much harder.

"I was stupid to think he could like me." She whispered and sniffed again.

"Hey don't say that," I replied to her, "You're a beautiful girl and if you're at university you must be intelligent."

"I'm not, but thank you." She whispered.

I looked in the mirror again and saw how upset she was.

"It's true," I said to make her feel better, "You are absolutely gorgeous and don't let anyone tell you you're not!"

She looked up and gave me a faint smile through her tears.

"Sorry, you probably don't want some old man telling you you're hot." I joked with her and made her laugh again.

"It's okay," She whispered and wiped her eyes, "You... you think I'm hot?"

I looked in the mirror again and made eye contact with this young woman.

"Are you joking?" I said with a laugh, "You're stunning, your hair, your tattoos, very sexy."

"Ha, thanks." She said and smiled at me again.

Then, I felt my cock start to grow in my jeans. This young girl, crying in the back of my taxi was massively turning me on. When I looked back at her I couldn't help but imagine having her bouncing on my cock.

"Sorry," She said, "I'm sure you don't need some crying 20 year old bothering you." She joked.

"Don't worry about that," I told her as I undressed her with my eyes, "I'm happy to help."

I carried on driving in silence for a little while, I would check back on her every now and again and she seemed to stop crying.

"What's your name?" She asked me eventually.

"You know you're the first passenger to ask me that in a long time," I told her, "My names John."

"Well, it's nice to meet you John." She said with a smile.

She was absolutely stunning, I wanted her, but how?!

I looked at the maps on my phone and saw we were still thirty minutes away, I still had time to get her on my cock!

"How long have you been a taxi driver?" She asked me.

When I looked in the mirror, she had leant forward to get closer to me, I got a view down her baggy top and at her surprisingly big cleavage. When I looked back up, she was looking into my eyes, she obviously caught me staring.

"I bought this 2 weeks ago and started on my own." I told her.

"That's cool," She replied, every time I looked back, we made eye contact and my cock was rock hard now, "So, are you married John?"

I smiled back at her then, wondering if this was leading exactly where I wanted it to.

"No, single. Why do you ask?" I questioned.

"Just curious." She replied with a smile, her tears now fully gone.

I gave one last look at her cleavage before she sat back in her chair, although she was constantly making eye contact with me.

I needed to fuck this girl, and I thought she wanted it too.

"So, have you ever fooled around in here?" She suddenly asked me and that was it, I knew where this was going.

"Not yet." I replied with a smirk and looked at her again.

"Are there any rules against that sort of stuff?" She asked me.

"None." I said to her confidently.

For a minute I switched between looking at the road and then in the mirror at Shannon. When I caught her eye, I saw her seductively bite her lip. This girl definitely wanted it and I was certain I was going to give it to her.

"I'm in no rush to get back." She then whispered to me.

There was the green light.

It was still day light outside so I knew I would have to find somewhere very private in order to fuck her brains out. I looked at the map and recognised a little alley that led to an empty courtyard.

I didn't say anything to her as I drove, just looked back at her biting her lip and giving me the most seductive of looks. I couldn't wait to see her black lipstick covered plump lips around my cock.

The drive felt like it was taking forever and my raging hard cock was making it difficult to focus.

As I turned the corner into the alleyway, I saw her shift a little in her seat and worried she was going to change her mind. However, when I looked back, I saw she had pulled her t-shirt off and was sitting there in a black bra. Her big, pale tits now in view.

I pulled up the taxi without saying a word and walked into the back. As I closed the door I couldn't stop staring at her cleavage, she was so sexy and I was about to fuck her like a dirty, little slut.

I leant over and without any noise I pressed my lips against hers. Her soft hands went to the back of my head and pulled me in for a deep, passionate kiss. That was when I realised, she had a tongue piecing, something I had never experienced before.

Our tongues ran against each other constantly as I reached into her bra and cupped her big, soft tits.

"Mmmm." She moaned into my mouth as I grabbed and squeezed her nipple.

Her hand reached for my belt, but I needed to taste that young, sweet pussy. Also wanting to show I was the one in charge, I gripped my hand around her throat and pushed her so she lay back on the seat.

"Oooh god." She moaned as I choked her.

I knew a goth girl like her was probably into some kinky fucking.

I got onto my knees and undid her jean shorts. Opening them up and pulling them down I saw her black thong, such a thin piece of material covering her tight little cunt.

I gave her one last smile, then I pushed her legs apart, pulled her thong to one side to reveal her smooth, tight, pale pussy and I dove in.

"Oooh fuck!" She moaned when I tongue made contact with her already swollen clit.

Her tight, smooth pussy tasted delicious. I was instantly intoxicated with her sweet scent. Her soft, delicate skin felt amazing as I moved my wet tongue around her.

I started off my gently sucking her pussy lips into my mouth, massaging them with my tongue before circling around her throbbing clit.

"Fuck... I can't believe I'm doing this." She moaned.

I looked up to see she had arched her back and her hands were up on the head rests.

I couldn't hold it in, I shoved my tongue deep into her tight, wet hole and got her nectar from the source.

"Mmmmm!" I moaned at her delicious taste.

Her pale, thin legs spread wider as I devoured her pussy, I could feel her twitch and shake when I flicked her clit with my tongue.

"Oh yeah... right there.... Right there...." She moaned and then her hand rested on my head.

I was taking long, slow licks from the bottom of her cunt to her clit and had her moaning louder and louder for me.

When I pushed a single finger knuckle deep in her soaking wet cunt, she let out a loud moan.

"Fuuuckk yeess!!" She moaned louder than ever.

She was so fucking wet that I was able to finger her faster and faster, her wet gushing sound filled the taxi.

Sucking her clit into my mouth I pushed a second digit into her wet hole, properly finger fucking the little goth slut.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck!!" She moaned louder and louder.

I pulled back and took my fingers out of her cunt, she just looked down at me with her mouth open and hunger in her eyes.

"Take your fucking bra off, I need to see those tits!" I ordered her.

"Yes, Daddy." She moaned.

When I heard her say Daddy my own cock twitched in my jeans.

She unhooked her bra and it fell onto her lap; there they were. Her huge, pale, soft tits. With her big, hard nipples.

I couldn't stop myself, I leant forward and took one of her nipples into my mouth, biting and sucking on it as her hands ran through my hair.

"Oh god... I love that, suck on my tits." She moaned passionately.

As I sucked her tit, my one hand grabbed and squeezed the other as my right hand went back to fingering her sopping wet cunt.

"Fuck yes!" She panted out.

I was fingering her faster and faster, her pussy was absolutely drenched as I finger fucked the life out of her.

"I want your cock down my throat!" She suddenly moaned out.

This girl was fucking amazing!

I looked up at her and smiled, forcing my tongue back into her mouth and kissing her passionately as I sat onto the chair.

She slowly and seductively lowered herself onto her knees in front of me.

Her eyes never letch my crotch as she undid my belt and pulled my jeans down. When my fully hard, thick, 7-inch cock sprung loose, she let out a loud gasp.

"Oh, thank fuck!" She said and without missing a beat she wrapped her plump lips around my cock.

"Fuuuckk yes!" I moaned at the warmth of her mouth on my dick.

"Mmmmmmm!!" She moaned loudly as she bobbed up and down on my cock.

For a younger girl she knew how to suck a dick!

Her tongue piercing was working wonders around my hard cock as she took me deeper and deeper down her throat. It took a few seconds for me to feel her spit start to trickle down my shaft and onto my shaved balls.

I grabbed her jet black hair and held it up and just watched as her lips moved up and down my shaft.

"Fuck, you really know how to suck a dick don't you!" I moaned.

"Mmhmmm." She moaned without letting my cock leave her mouth.

Without any prompting, this little slut pushed her head further down and deep throated my cock.

"Gllgg!" She coughed as she took me down her throat but managed to hold me in her.

She kept going a little deeper and deeper, her tongue pressed firmly against the base of my cock as my shaft disappeared into her mouth.

"GLLLLLLLLLLGGGGGGGG!!" She groaned and gagged as I saw the last inch go and my entire cock was down her throat.

"Fucking hell!!! Take that cock you dirty fucking slut!!" I moaned loudly.

Her head pulled back and she gasped for air. The sight of spit going from her lips to my soaking wet cock made my body twitch with pleasure.

"Your cock is amazing!" She moaned as both of her hands started to wank my cock up and down, spreading the spit further around.

"Get my balls in that mouth of yours, now!" I ordered.

"Mmm, yes Daddy." She moaned and lowered herself even more.

I could see some tears that were streaming down her face, not tears of sadness like before, but from choking herself on 7 inches of thick cock.

"Mmm!" She moaned again when she took my balls into her mouth.

Her lips were covered in spit and she was spreading it around my shaved balls with her tongue.

"Oh yeah, suck on those balls you little slut." I moaned.

I just watched this beautiful little goth girl licking and sucking on my balls and fucking loving it.

Keeping my balls in her mouth, she licked at my balls like they were ice cream. Moaning over and over.

My cock would press against her head, spreading spit all around her pretty little face.

Then I felt her tongue keep getting lower and lower with every lick, it felt fucking unbelievable. Then I felt her wet, soft tongue press against my shaved arsehole.

"Fuuuckk you nasty slut!!!" I moaned from her tongue in my arse.

"Mmmm!" She moaned and kept rimming me over and over.

"Oh yeah, eat my fucking arsehole!" I moaned out.

I lifted my legs up, wanting her tongue deep in my arsehole and she didn't disappoint. This naughty, kinky little bitch was loving eating my arsehole.

Her hands grabbed the bottom of my arse cheeks and spread them apart as she lapped at my tight arse.

"You really are one filthy slut, aren't you?" I moaned down at her.

"You have no idea." She said back to me, spit pouring down her pale chin.

Then her tongue went back into my arse, she was fucking my hole with her tongue and I loved it. She clearly had done this before and knew what she was doing.

My legs spread, I watched her tongue push inside of my arse, I couldn't hold in my moans as she kept pushing it deeper and deeper in.

"Oh god, that's so good." I moaned.

Suddenly and without warning, I felt her tongue leave and her finger slide all the way inside of my arse.

"Fuucking hell!" I moaned, never having anything in my arse before.

"Mmm yeah take it." She moaned and wrapped her lips around my cock again.

This naughty goth slut was bobbing up and down on my cock like a pro as she fingered my arsehole.

She was properly pumping her finger in and out of me, causing a new sensation that felt fucking amazing! My legs were twitching as she finger fucked me and deep throated my cock at the same time.

I looked down, amazing at the young girl choking on my cock and fingering me, I loved it!

"Oh god... fuck... you fucking slut." I moaned.

"Mmmmm." She moaned around my cock and started to finger me faster and faster.

She was hitting spots in me I never knew existed and it was making me see stars.

After a few minutes of her fingering my arse my horniness took over. I tightly gripped her jet black hair and yanked her up, she was just panting and moaning like the slut she was.

"Turn around you fucking whore." I ordered.

When she moved, I grabbed ahold of her hips and bent her over so her head was sticking through to the front seat. Gripping her black thong, I pulled them down and she stepped out of them.

For a skinny girl she had a great, curvy arse. Like when I was with Jerry, I couldn't help myself. I pulled apart her pale cheeks and shoved my tongue deep into her tight little arsehole.

"Oooh yyeeesss!" She moaned as I rimmed her arse.

SPANK!

"You like that slut?" I ask before I went back to tongue fucking her hole.

"I fucking love anal." She panted.

This girl was a dream! Having said that I knew I was going to try out this tight arse.

"Mmmm!" I moaned as I ate her hole.

"That's it, rim me Daddy, rim my little arsehole!" She panted still bent over, "Please," She eventually moaned, "I need your cock in me."

"Come here." I said.

I pulled back and sat down.

"Come ride me." I ordered.

"Yes, Daddy." She moaned back.

Her face was a mess, all of her make up with gone or smudged with spit and her hair was frizzy from where I was pulling it, but fuck me was she hot.

Her thin, white legs went either side of me and she aimed my cock against her soaking wet cunt.

"Ooooohh god." She moaned when she started to slide down my pole.

Her pussy was so tight it felt like a glove around my cock, so wet and warm.

I watched as she kept going lower and lower, impaling herself with my dick that disappeared into her warm, soaking wet pussy.

"Fuuuuucckkkk!" She moaned when eventually I was balls deep in her.

SPANK!

"How's that my slut?" I asked her, staring at her perfect body and big tits.

"So... full... Daddy..." She moaned.

It took her a minute or so to get used to having me inside of her, but once she did, I felt her start to grind herself back and forth. Her tight pussy wrapped around my cock as her body slowly moved, it felt amazing. Mixed with her light, high pitched moaning I was in heaven.

Ever so slowly she got more and more into it, riding me a little faster at a time. Her big tits started to bounce in front of me.

With one hand I squeezed her arse and the other I squeezed her tit as she rode me faster and faster.

"I can't believe... we're fucking!" She moaned as she bounced on my cock.

"You love it you filthy slag!" I moaned.

I reached up and shoved a finger in her mouth, like a good girl she sucked on it like it was a cock. Spreading her spit around it with a tongue until it was nice and wet.

Without any warning, I took my wet finger and pushed it knuckle deep into her tight arsehole.

"Fuuuucckk yes!!" She moaned, her hands came down and gripped my chest, "Yes, finger my arsehole!"

I kept pumping it in and out of her as she sat still on my cock, her panting grew heavier and heavier as her arsehole clenched around my finger.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,463 Followers
12