Black Cab - Goth Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she started to grind forward and backwards, not only riding my cock but also fucking herself back on my finger.

"Yes, I love it!" She moaned as she rode me faster and faster.

My finger felt so fucking tight in her arsehole and I couldn't wait to have my cock in there.

I let her keep riding me for a little while like this until I couldn't take it anymore.

"Lie down you dirty little whore." I ordered.

I threw her off my cock and lay her flat on the chair. Grabbing her ankles, I shoved them into the air so she was pretty much folded in half.

I shoved two fingers deep into her soaked pussy and finger fucked her as fast as fucking possible.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! YES!!" She screamed out as her juicy pussy got wetter and wetter around me.

"You like that you fucking slut?!" I shouted.

"My arse!" She suddenly screamed out, "Fuck my fucking arsehole!!"

"You nasty slut." I moaned and pulled my fingers out.

Putting her ankles onto my shoulders, I kept her folded like this as I lined my cock up with her arsehole.

"Fuuuuckkk yeeeeessssss!!!" She screamed when I felt the rim of her arsehole stretch around the head of my cock.

"Fuck you're tight!" I moaned. It felt like she was cutting blood circulation to my cock but it was too good to stop.

"You're so fucking thick! Ruin my arse! Stretch me like the whore I am for you Daddy!" She panted out.

I kept pushing deeper and deeper into her arsehole. This young girl was so fucking tight around my thick cock that I thought I was stretching her too much but she seemed to love it!

The look on her face was amazing, her mouth hung open with just little panting coming out as I invaded her bowels.

"Urrrgghh yes!" I moaned when I pushed the last inch of cock into her, now fully balls deep in this goth girl's arsehole.

"HOOOLLY FUUUCCKK!!" She screamed uncontrollably as I filled her insides.

I couldn't believe how hot this girl was, or that my cock was in her arse, but I was going to fuck the life out of her now.

I started to slowly thrust in and out of her clenching arsehole, allowing her to get used to my size. Each time I went balls deep the air was pushed from her lungs and she let out a heavy moan.

After a few minutes I started to pick up the pace until I was properly fucking her, my balls slapped against her as I fucked her harder and harder.

"Fuck yes! Fuck my arse!! Fuck! Fuck!" She moaned over and over.

She was grabbing her own tits and squeezing her nipples as I fucked her arsehole.

"You like that you little slag?" I moaned.

"Yes Daddy! Destroy my fucking arse!" She moaned louder.

Each thrust I moved forward and folder her more and more in half, getting deeper inside of her. The rim of her arsehole was tighter than ever around my cock. I could feel it clenching around me as her moans of pleasure kept getting louder.

"Finger yourself!" I ordered.

"Yes Daddy!!" She screamed to me.

I watched her two fingers go knuckle deep into her soaking wet cunt, as I fucked her, she fingered herself faster and faster.

Her pussy wet pussy filled the sound in the taxi, mixing in with my skin slapping against hers as I fucked her hole.

Both of her holes getting fucked at the same time was making me even fucking harder than before, I was properly battering her arsehole and her moans just turned into screams.

"Fuck! Fuck! Daddy! I'm gonna cum Daddy!!!" She screamed out.

"Cum you fucking slut! Cum as I fuck your arsehole with my cock you dirty fucking whore!!!" I ordered.

She kept fingering herself faster and faster, her screams grew louder and I felt her arsehole clench around my cock.

"FUUUCKK MY FUCKING ARSEHOLE!!!!!!!!!" She screamed, her back arched and her eyes rolled to the back of her head as I watched her cum around my hard fucking cock!!

"You filthy little cunt!!" I moaned as I kept fucking her throughout her orgasm.

"YYYEESS DADDDYYY!!!" She kept moaning and fingering herself as her body twitched and shook.

I kept on fucking her, I wasn't ready to cum yet and stop fucking her.

"Oh fuck.... Oh fuck.... Daddy...." She panted as I kept fucking her stretched arsehole.

She pulled her fingers out of her cunt and I saw her pussy juices leak out of her. I held myself balls deep into her arsehole and just smiled down on her, covered in sweat and spit.

"Fuck," She panted again.

"Come here you dirty little slag," I ordered and pulled out of her gaped arsehole, "I'm going to fuck the shit out of you on the bonnet."

"Oh fuck..." She panted.

I could tell she was weak after her orgasm, but I wasn't done with her yet.

I grabbed her black hair and lightly yanked her to her feet. We got out of the taxi, completely naked, luckily there was no one around.

I could just hear her still panting and catching her breath. When we reached the front of the taxi, I span her around and roughly pushed her so she bent over the bonnet.

"Spread your legs slut." I ordered.

"Yes Daddy." She grunted out and spread her legs a little wider.

I got a great view of her drenched pussy and her gaped arsehole just above it. I rubbed and grabbed her arse cheeks for a second, marvelling at her sexy tattoos.

Then I moved forward and shoved my entire cock balls deep back into her arsehole.

"Urgh! Fuck yes!" She moaned.

Her chest and head rested against the bonnet as I grabbed her hips and fucked her arsehole harder than ever.

From behind I was able to fuck her even harder, slapping her arse as I fucked her.

I could see the rim of her arsehole stretched around my cock, I couldn't believe how tight she still felt but she seemed to fucking love it!

I pulled fully out of her arsehole and then quickly pushed my call all the way into her soaked cunt.

"FUCK YEEEEESS!!" She roared out as I fucked her pussy.

She was so fucking wet and hot, it felt fucking amazing around my cock as I hammered into her.

"Oh god... yes... my pussy..." She panted.

I grabbed her black hair and yanked her up so her head lifted from the bonnet.

"You like me fucking you like the dirty slut you are?" I moaned into her ear.

"Yes Daddy, fuck me however you want." She moaned.

I kept fucking her pussy and yanking her hair back for a few minutes, until I released her hair, pulled out of her cunt and slammed into her arsehole again.

"FUCK ME!!" She grunted as I invaded her bowels yet again.

I kept alternating from fucking her cunt to fucking her arsehole. Both were now soaking wet and I was fucking her with ease.

She was just letting out unrecognisable moans and grunts as I destroyed both holes of the young girl.

Eventually I settled on fucking her arsehole, sweat was pouring off of the both of us as I hammered into her.

"Oh god... oh fuck... I think I'm gonna cum again!" She moaned as I destroyed her poor, tight arsehole.

"Cum for me you anal slut, you dirty little slag." I ordered.

I griped her hips and fucked myself deeper into her stomach, harder and harder so our skin slapped against each other and echoed down the alley.

"OOOH FUUCKK MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" She screamed as she came yet again around my cock.

Her arsehole clenching around my shaft was too much and I knew I was about to cum. I kept fucking her for as long as possible, wanting to savour every second of it.

"I'm about to cum slut!" I warned her.

"Cum over my fucking face!!" She suddenly shouted.

"Fuck, come here!" I ordered.

I pulled my cock from her arsehole and threw her onto her knees in front of me. In a second the nasty slut wrapped her lips around my cock.

Her lipstick was completely gone as she bobbed up and down my cock that was just in her arsehole and her cunt.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum!" I moaned.

She pulled her mouth away and wanked my hard cock with both hands as she aimed it for her pretty little face.

"FUUUUUCCCKKK!!" I grunted and I erupted.

I saw the first shot of cum hit directly on her forehead. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth as she kept wanking my cock.

More cum than I've ever produced fired out of my cock all over this young girls' face, hair and tits. She kept wanking me throughout until she was absolutely caked in cum.

It was dripping down her face and onto her big tits as she knelt onto the ground.

"Fuck, that was amazing." I panted, feeling like I had just died and gone to heaven.

Suddenly she leant forward and started to suck my cock again, milking every last drop of cum from my balls.

I couldn't believe what a whore this girl was!

She bobbed up and down, sucking as hard as possible as her tongue cleaned my shaft and head.

"Mmmm, I fucking love cum." She moaned when she pulled back.

I looked down at the girl I thought was pretty and innocent. Her arsehole was well and truly gaped, her pussy was dripping wet and she was covered in cum.

As I panted and tried to catch my breath, I watched her scooping up the cum on her face with her finger and then licking it off.

She kept doing this over and over until most of my cum was gone.

"You're fucking amazing." I said to her.

"You too." She said with a smile.

She gave my softer cock a kiss before standing up.

"I erm, should probably get back now." She said.

"Of course." I said with a laugh.

She got into the back and I got into the driver's seat. When I looked in the mirror, she was still naked and scooping my cum from her tits and face and licking it all up. She really was a cum whore.

When I turned the engine on, I looked back at her.

"You should probably put a top on, don't want to get pulled over." I said with a laugh.

"Good idea." She replied and giggled.

I got one last look at her tits before she put her shirt on. The next time I looked she had her denim shorts on again. Although she looked a little fresher, there was still clear cum left in her jet black hair.

A minute or two into the rest of the drive I looked back and she had leant forward to get close to me again.

"My arsehole is starting to hurt now." She said with a laugh.

"I'm not surprised," I said to her, "I well and truly fucked that little hole."

"Yeah, you did," She said, "I can't believe we just did that, it was amazing."

"I didn't expect you to be so filthy when I picked you up." I said back to her as I tried to focus on driving.

"What can I say, I just love big cock." She joked and sat back in the chair.

The rest of the drive was fairly silent until I was nearly pulling up to her house.

"So, I helped you christen the car at least." She said.

"You definitely did that." I joked.

Then I felt her lean through the gap to the front seat and kiss my cheek.

"Thank you, you made me feel so much better." She said and smiled at me.

"I should be thanking you." I said to her and then pulled the taxi to a stop.

"Here's another little thank you, to remember me." She said and suddenly her black thong landed on my lap.

"You naughty little slut." I said and laughed to her.

She started to get her purse out when I looked back.

"Hey, I don't think you need to pay for this one." I told her.

"Are you sure?" She asked with a smile.

"Definitely, you earned it." I replied.

"Well, I know which taxi to call next time." She laughed and then got out.

I stared at her arse as she walked away with a little limp in her step.

It was safe to say I had well and truly christened this taxi, I just hoped she would call me again.

12