Black Cab - The Straight Virgin

Story Info
John fucks a straight boy in his taxi.
7k words
4.67
60.7k
148
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,455 Followers

Everyone in this is over the age of 18!

There is some blackmail in here but not a lot! But be warned!

It was midnight on a Saturday night, I had been driving around for the last few hours dropping 18 - 20 something year olds all over town as they prepare for nights out. I was used to this, having worked as a taxi driver for two years.

Some of the perks of this job was seeing the young girls all dressed up slutty, shorts skirts, revealing tops and talking about which boys they're going to fuck that night. Truth be told I also got massively turned on by just looking and listening to these girls.

Due to my unsociable hours, my sex life had died drastically in the last few years. I got divorced from my wife a few years back and since then my sex life had consisted of my hand and watching porn. What I would've done to fuck any of these girls. However, the company I worked for was extremely strict on that sort of behaviour. There were security cameras in the taxi that head office view after every night so if there is anything like that then it's an instant dismissal.

I was in my 40's now and definitely needed a job. However, I had been thinking of buying a black cab of my own and setting up myself.

Now don't get me wrong, there were times that these young girls had offered to give me a blowjob instead of paying for the ride and there have been many, many times I was tempted to take them on that offer. Yet, I always refused, something about them being drunk and not in complete control of their inhabitations turned me off.

Then on this night, I had just picked up one girl from the centre of town, turned out she had lost her friends and was going home. She was clearly a little tipsy, in a short blue skirt that was hiked up and showing her tanned legs and some of her bum cheek. She was a skinny little thing, no tits but long blonde hair.

"Where to?" I asked when she got into the back.

"My house." She slurred out.

I just laughed, seeing so many drunk kids acting like this I actually found it funny. She eventually managed to give me her address and I started to drive her home.

I kept looking in the mirror and could see she was a little spread out, her legs were slightly open and I got a great view of her black thong, just about covering her tight, little pussy.

"Perv." Suddenly she shouted over to me.

I looked up in the mirror and saw her staring right at me, catching me looking at her, however she did nothing to close her legs.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to." I replied back to her and kept my eyes on the road.

"Yeah whatever, I know what you old men are like," She blurted out, clearly in a bad mood after losing her friends, "All just want a quick fuck."

"You have the wrong idea." I told her, shaking my head at her drunk state.

"Well, I'm no slut, I'm not going to let a taxi driver put his dick in me!" She shouted.

She clearly was annoyed and taking it out on me, something I didn't mind as I was thick skinned.

"Rough night?" I asked and looked in the mirror where she still hadn't closed her legs.

"Just sick of my shit mates fucking off." She moaned.

I made eye contact with her a few times, it was obvious that I was staring in between her legs but she didn't do anything to hide herself.

I went back to looking at the road for a little while, until I heard her give out a little gasp. I quickly looked into the mirror to make sure she hadn't passed out in the back.

Much to my surprise but also joy, she had her legs spread, she had pulled her thong to one side and she was rubbing her clit.

I looked into her eyes and she could see I was watching.

"Like what you see, perv?" She asked as she rubbed her clit.

Her pussy looked so tight, shaved completely and something I would love to fuck right now!

"Not too bad." I said to her with a little chuckle.

My 7-inch cock was quickly growing in my trousers as I watched her play with herself. I found it hard to keep looking at the road but last thing I wanted was to crash!

"Mmmmm." I heard her moan, when I looked back, I saw she now had two fingers in her wet pussy, slowly pushing them in and out, "I'm still wet from the guy that was fingering me on the dance floor."

"Sounds like you've had a fun night." I told her, desperate to touch my cock but that wasn't something I could do whilst driving.

She was slowly fingering herself and her moaning started to get a little louder. Not having had sex in months, I was ready to pull down a dark alley and fuck this 18 year old girl harder than she's ever been in her life.

"You can pull up here." She suddenly said.

I looked at the road then back at her and saw she was no longer fingering herself and had sat up.

"I can find us somewhere quieter." I suggested to her, knowing it was risky, but I was horny as fuck for this hot, young girl.

I pulled up, there were houses all around so this was a bit of a risky spot, there were also a few alleys around which I could easily park instead.

"I'm sure you could," she said. I turned the engine off and turned around, I smiled at the girl and knew I was about to fuck her very fucking hard, "Fucking perv!" She suddenly shouted, opened the door and ran out.

"Fucking bitch!" I shouted! I undid my seatbelt and jumped out of the taxi, but by the time I was on my feet she was sprinting far away and I knew I wouldn't catch her.

I've had people run on me without paying before but something about this young girl really pissed me off. She had gotten me horny as fuck to distract me and then got away with effectively robbing me.

When I got back into the taxi, I slammed my door and gave my steering wheel a little hit out of anger. I gave myself a minute or two to calm down, but that wasn't working for my hard cock.

Then I called the head office.

"Hey, it's John," I told them, "I just had a runner, do you have any more pick ups in town?"

I wasn't too far away from town and although I was angry, I thought I could do one more trip, then head home.

"Yeah, right in the centre. A guy named Jerry." She told me.

"I'm on it, I'm done for the night after this one." I replied and hung up.

Driving back into town I saw all the people walking around outside of clubs, and when I was driving up a side road, I spotted the young man I was picking up. He was skinny little thing, wearing blue jeans and a black shirt, short brown hair and must only be 5 foot 7 at the most.

"Jerry?" I shouted out of the window when I pulled up next to him.

"Yeah, thanks." He replied in a high-pitched voice, as though his voice hadn't broke yet.

He got in the back and told me his address which was annoyingly a thirty minute drive away in the opposite direction to my house. I just couldn't wait to get home, have a wank and go to sleep by this point.

As I drove this Jerry didn't say anything, I kept looking back and he would occasionally make awkward eye contact with me.

"Are you old enough to be out on your own?" I asked him, his smooth, young face made him look quiet young.

"I turned 18 last week," He told him, "All of my mates pulled some girls, so I just thought I'd go home."

From the way he was speaking he sounded completely sober, I guessed it was his first night out ever and he was a little nervous.

I kept driving and looking back at him sort of fidgeting in the back.

I'll be honest, the thought of fucking men had occasionally come up in my fantasies. I don't find men attractive, but I have read a lot of stories online about young submissive slutty boys that do anything for their "Daddy's" that fuck them.

I didn't know if it was because of the last girl or what, but I was fucking horny and looking at this young man had made that fantasy come back into my head.

My cock was rock hard and I was just imagining bending him over the bonnet of my taxi and fucking his tight little arsehole.

"So, you didn't pull a girl tonight?" I asked him.

"N-no." He stuttered back, as if he was embarrassed.

"Oh, I see, no men that took your fancy?" I asked him, wondering how he would answer.

I instantly saw the shock in his face when I asked that.

"I... I'm not gay." He whispered out.

"Sorry, I meant no offense." I told him, all the while imagining him choking on my thick cock.

Twenty minutes into the drive I was nearly at his address when I heard him speak up.

"You can pull up here, I can walk the rest, it's a hard road to drive down." He told me.

After that last girl I was taking no chances, so I locked all of the back doors.

"Okay." I replied and pulled up, I grabbed my card machine and passed it back to him.

I watched as this young Jerry tapped his card against the machine, a second later a buzz came on and I saw it was declined. His eyes went wide and looked at me.

"Try putting the card in." I told him.

"Oh... okay." He replied.

He put the card in, typed in his pin and waited a few seconds. Then, the same buzz sound came and the screen said his card was declined.

"Hmmm." I said and looked at him. I could see the nerves and fear in his face at not being able to pay.

"I don't understand, I should have money in there." He stuttered out, his voice was breaking and I actually felt a little sorry for the kid. However, something about him and that bitch that ran off had me ready for a fuck.

"Stay there." I said to him.

I unlocked all the doors and slowly got out of the driver's seat. I could see through the window that the young guy was staring at me, frightened as I got into the passenger door next to him.

I stepped into the back. My cab was large enough to pretty much stand up in the back and enough room to move around. It had 3 seats at the back and 2 folding seats on the front.

"Give it to me." I told him, thinking I will feign helping, before I use him for my pleasure.

"O-okay." He stuttered, his hands were visibly shaking as he handed me the card and the machine.

I put in the cost again and tapped the card, only for it to be declined once again.

His eyes were filled with panic and I knew exactly how to use this to get him to do anything I want. Now I'm not a sick fuck, I wasn't going to do anything against his will. I was just going to give him a little push to be the little slut I wanted him to be.

"Well, it seems you had no intention on paying for this ride." I said to him, handing his card back and maintaining my stern tone.

"I... I... I did, I must've spent more money than I thought tonight." He stuttered back to me. The young kid could barely look me in the eye.

"I've already had one girl run out of my taxi without paying," I told him, "If you think I'm giving away another free ride with no compensation then you are wrong."

I stood up a little to tower over the young man, making sure he knew I was a lot bigger than him.

"Please, I didn't know it would get declined," He whispered, "I'm sorry."

"I don't believe you." I told him firmly, staring him down, "I'm afraid you are not getting out of this taxi without repercussions."

"Please... don't hurt me." He whispered, his hands were fidgeting in his lap and I knew he was right where I wanted.

"I'm not going to hurt you," I told him and he looked up at me, finally making eye contact and his big blue eyes still had fear in, "But you are going to do something to pay for this ride."

"W-what?" He stuttered out.

"Well, if you aren't going to pay with money," I said with a smile and paused just to torture him a little more, "Then you will be paying with your mouth."

I could see the confusion in his face when I said that.

"W-what do you mean?" He asked me.

"You are going to suck my dick." I said to him with a straight face and as blunt as possible.

It took him a few seconds to actually acknowledge what I said to him, I could see the cogs turning in his head as he processed it.

"What?!" He suddenly blurted out, "I... I'm not gay." He stuttered.

I placed my big right hand onto his shoulder and felt him flinch in a little panic when I touched him.

"That may be true, although I doubt it," I told him, "But you are not getting out of this taxi without sucking my cock."

Once again, he paused for a few seconds, I bet he couldn't believe he was in this situation.

"Please, I'll do anything else." He pleaded, and although it was a weak plead, I knew he would do as he's told eventually.

"That is the only way you're getting out of my taxi boy." I told him, almost in a threatening tone.

He kept looking up at me and then back at the floor. I was surprised that he hadn't thought of it before, being a sort of camp, smaller man.

"How... how long do I have to do it for?" He asked and I knew he had admitted to himself that it was going to happen.

"That depends how good you are at sucking dick." I told him with a little laugh.

"Oh god." He suddenly said and his head hung low.

Although I knew he didn't want to, I was certain that after he's started, he will be a lifelong cock taking whore.

"Stay there, I will find us somewhere quieter." I told him.

When I got out of the taxi and closed the door, I looked at him to make sure he wasn't going to make a run for it as the doors were kept unlocked for a few seconds. But I could see he had accepted what he was going to do.

I got back into the driver's seat, locked all of the doors again to make sure he didn't change his mind and then started to drive.

It didn't take long, there was a dark alley not too far away. I kept looking back in the mirror and he was just looking at the floor, probably coming to terms that he was about to suck a dick.

"Here we are." I said to him, and turned the engine off.

"Do I have to?" He asked, one last attempt to not become a cocksucker.

"Yes." I told him, "Yes you do."

With that, I got out of the taxi, gave myself one last smile and then opened the door to the back. I sat down in the corner seat and spread my legs and looked at the young man.

"Well, get on your knees." I told him.

"O...okay." He whispered.

I watched young Jerry get onto his knees in front of me, he looked up at me, clearly not knowing what to do.

"Take my cock out." I told him, knowing I would have to guide him through most of this.

"Y-yes, sir." He whispered.

Sir. I already knew he was going to fucking love being my slut.

His hands reached up, I was already rock hard and when his hand brushed against it outside of my jeans, I saw some shock in his face.

He was fumbling about, probably in panic but eventually he undid my belt and unzipped my jeans. His hands wrapped around the waist band and I lifted my arse up as he pulled my jeans down.

"Oooh yeah!" I moaned when my big, hard cock sprung free, desperate for some release.

"Oh my god!" He said when he saw it, surprised by the size.

"Bigger than yours?" I asked him.

"Y-yeah." He stuttered.

The look in his eyes had changed, still a little panic, but now I could see the curiosity in them. With my right hand I stroked his cheek and then brushed his short brown hair to one side and made him look up at me.

"Now, you're going to suck my cock like the good boy you are, aren't you?" I asked him.

"Y-yes, sir." He stuttered out and nodded at me, like the submissive slut he was.

"Good boy, go ahead then." I told him and sat back.

For a few seconds he stared at my hard cock, I already had precum leaking out of it from being horny for so long. He eventually reached forward and I saw his small, girl like fingers wrap around my shaft.

"There you go." I moaned.

I knew this was risky, but right now I needed this young man to make me cum.

"It's so... big." He whispered as his hand slowly stroked up and down my cock.

"Just wait until it's in your mouth." I said to him.

"I can't believe this is happening." He said, still shocked but he couldn't take his eyes from my dick.

"Believe it," I told him, "Now, get my cock in your mouth."

"Okay." He whispered.

He sat up on his knees and moved a little closer. He held my cock up so it was pointing at him. This was it, I was about to have another man suck my cock, I never thought this would actually happen, but I couldn't have picked a better person to do it.

"Oooooh yeeaahhhh." I moaned loudly when he quickly leant forward and wrapped his soft, plump lips around my head.

I looked down at the young, 18 year old that had my big, thick cock in his mouth. His eyes were closed and when I felt his tongue run along the head, he let out a moan of his own.

"Mmmmmm!" Jerry moaned and my cock vibrated in his mouth.

His soft lips were tightly wrapped around my cock as he started to slowly move up and down. Getting used to having a dick in his mouth, something I knew after that night would be a regular thing for this hot, little slut.

His tongue was gently massaging my head, taking in my precum as his mouth moved and inch up and down.

"That's it, enjoy my cock, slut." I moaned.

"Mmmm." He moaned again, clearly enjoying being called a slut.

My legs were spread wide and I just let Jerry take his time, learning to love my cock as his head bobbed up and down slowly.

His mouth was so warm, so wet and so perfect. I knew instantly that I made the right decision turning this slut. What I also knew, was that I wasn't just going to use his mouth.

"Fucking hell, you sure you haven't don't this before?" I asked him.

He slowly pulled his mouth away but never took his eyes from my cock.

"N-never." He stuttered.

I could see the lust in his eyes, he was no longer afraid or confused, he was just a cock hungry slut.

"Well, you're a natural cocksucker." I told him with a smile.

"Thank you, sir." He whispered and I gave a little chuckle at just how submissive he was.

As soon as he said that his mouth was back around my cock. This time he was letting his hunger take over, he was bobbing up and down faster.

His tongue was running all along my shaft and my head as he took more in. I could tell he was getting into it and I knew he was a life time cocksucker now.

"Lick my balls!" I ordered him.

Jerry reluctantly took my cock from his mouth and he had spit spread around his lips. He held my cock forward and lowered his face to my big, smooth balls.

"Fuuck yes!" I moaned when his wet tongue pressed against my balls.

He was in his element now, massaging my big, heavy balls with his tongue and spreading his spit around. My legs felt weak as the feel of his tongue made me shake.

I couldn't believe I had an 18 year old, supposedly straight boy, sucking on my balls, but I fucking loved it!

I lifted my left leg onto the chair so he could get further down onto the bottom of my balls. He didn't need any instructions and lowered his tongue to the bottom of my balls. It felt even fucking better! As though my body was tingling just from his tongue.

Jerry reached up and grabbed my raging hard cock and started to wank me as he sucked and licked my balls.

"Ooooh fuuucckk!!!" I moaned louder than ever when his tongue went a little lower and I was sure he brushed against my arsehole!

I had never had anyone play with my arse before but the hint of his tongue on it made my legs shake.

I couldn't stop myself, the feeling was too great. I grabbed his short hair, lifted my arse up higher and shoved his head down.

"Eat my fucking arsehole you dirty little slut!" I ordered, "Fuuuuucckkkk!!!" I moaned so fucking loud when I felt his wet tongue take a proper lick of my arse.

I cocked both legs up and let his face get deep into my arse, this 18 year old was loving having his face buried down there. His tongue was flicking along my smooth hole over and over.

"Oh, fuck yeah! You dirty fucking whore!" I moaned over and over.

I looked down at his young face and could see his tongue flicking over and over my arsehole.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,455 Followers
12