Black Cab - The Straight Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,434 Followers

"Mmmmm!" He moaned as he rimmed me and wanked me at the same time.

Then, I felt him tighten his tongue and push it inside of me.

"Fuck yes! Get that tongue fucking deep in my arse!" I moaned.

I could feel him inside of me, tongue fucking my arsehole and I fucking loved it!! I was moaning heavier and heavier as he kept eating my arse.

"Come here!" I ordered, I grabbed his head and pulled him up.

I didn't know what came over me, I never expected to want to do this, but having this submissive young slut doing whatever I wanted really turned me on.

I grabbed his face and shoved my tongue into his mouth.

"Mmmm!" I moaned as our tongues fought along each other. His spit covered lips spread across mine and it took him only a second to start kissing me back.

I made out with this young slut as he kept wanking my wet cock.

"Take your fucking clothes off!" I ordered him breaking the kiss.

"Yes, sir." He moaned and ripped off his shirt.

"Call me, Daddy." I ordered him.

"Yes, Daddy." He quickly replied, clearly getting lost in his horniness.

He faced the other way as he took his jeans off and pulled them down. I got a good view of his arse, for a skinny, young man he had a curvy, pale arse.

Once again, I couldn't seem to stop what came over me next.

As soon as his jeans were by his ankles, I shoved him forward and gripped his arse cheeks.

"W-what are you doing?" He asked me.

SPANK!

I slapped his cute arse and pulled his cheeks apart, exposing his tight, perfectly smooth little hole.

In a second, I leant forward and shoved my tongue into his arse.

"Oooooh fuck!!" I heard him moan.

His hands were gripping the chair as I buried my face between his cheeks, I flicked his tight arsehole over and over, then shoved my tongue deep inside of him. Knowing I was about to fuck the life out of him.

"Fuck.... That's so good!" He panted, his moaning becoming high pitched.

I reached around and grabbed his hard cock, he wasn't too bad, his cock was at least 5 inches long but not as thick as mine.

As I tongue fucked his hole, I slowly wanked his leaking cock.

"Oh god.... Oh god.... Oh god..." He panted over and over.

I couldn't believe I had my tongue buried inside of an 18 year old lads' arse but there I was, eating his arse like I had done to many women before. His moans just turned me on more and more as I kept attacking his hole with my tongue.

I leant back, pulled my own top off and stood up. I grabbed his head and shoved him through the slight gap to the front seats of the car, there was just enough room for me to get my head next to him.

Jerry was panting like crazy and I started to lick and kiss his neck as I grabbed his hair.

"Oh god.... What are you doing?" He moaned as I used him.

My hard cock was poking at his arse as our naked bodies rubbed against each other.

"I'm going to show you how to properly fuck." I moaned to him as I licked the back of his neck.

"Oh fuckk.... I can't..." He panted, but did nothing to move away from my hard cock against his arse.

SPANK!

"You fucking will you little slut." I grunted to him and gripped his arse, "I have CCTV camera's in here, unless you want all your mates to see you being a little cocksucker you'll do exactly as you're told." I warned him.

I would never do that to someone, but I needed to make sure he was going to let me take his anal virginity.

"Oooh fuuckkk!" He moaned again as I wanked his cock a little more, "Okay, do it..." He moaned.

"Good slut," I moaned, I leant back and lined my spit covered cock up with his spit covered arsehole, "You want me to fuck you, don't you?"

"Oh god...." He moaned when he felt the head of my cock press against his hole, "Yes... I want it!"

SPANK!

"You want what, slut?" I asked him again, putting a little more pressure onto his tight hole.

"I want... I want you to fuck me..." He moaned.

I could feel him pushing back a little onto my cock, he was so fucking tight but I didn't want to hurt the kid. I kept hold of his hips and made sure I was in control.

"Hooollyyy fuuucckkk!!!" He roared out when his arse stretched open and accepted my cock head.

"Fuuck yes!! So fucking tight!" I moaned.

I couldn't believe how fucking tight he was, it was like a vice around my dick! Tighter than any pussy I've been in.

"Fuck... fuck... you're too big." He panted.

I kept a firm grip on him, not letting him move away from my cock that was stretching his little hole.

"Shhh, take it you little slut." I whispered to him.

Holding his hips firmly, I put more pressure and watched another inch slide into his virgin hole. The rim of his arse was stretched so much around my cock.

I bet the last thing he thought he would do tonight was get arse fucked.

"Fuuuckk!" He moaned as I pushed another inch into him, "Please... go slow."

I reached around again and grabbed his cock, wanting to give him some pleasure to ease the initial pain.

I was slowly wanking him as I kept pushing deeper and deeper inside. I could feel every ridge and vein in my cock stretch his hole a little more every time I went further into his arse.

"Ohh... ohhh... ohhhh..." He panted over and over as I invaded his bowels.

I could see there was only an inch left, with one last thrust I was balls deep in this 18 year old arsehole.

"HOOLLYYY FUUUCKKKK!!!" He moaned out and arched his head back.

"You've take it all you dirty fucking whore!!" I moaned and slapped his pale arse as I held myself fully inside of him.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... I can't... believe... you're in my arse!" He moaned.

"Believe it you little slut, you're going to be a cock taking slut for now on!" I moaned, "You won't want pussy every again!"

"I'm... a virgin..." He moaned back to me.

"Well," I said with a laugh, "Your arsehole isn't virgin anymore!" And then I thrust into him a little deeper.

"Oooh fuuuccckkk!!" He moaned again.

I leant back and just stared at his thin, bent over body with my cock balls deep inside of him. So, fucking sexy!

I gave him another minute or two to loosen his arsehole up, then I knew it was time to fuck him like there's no tomorrow.

I slowly pulled back until just the head was inside of him. Jerry was letting out little whimpers of pain and pleasure, his arsehole was clenching and twitching around my cock.

As I slowly pushed back in he let out one loud, long moan.

"Fuuuuck meeeeeee!" He moaned.

"I'm about to!" I said to him.

Gripping his hips again, I began a steady pace of fucking his little arsehole. Every time I went all the way inside, he let out a high pitched moan. Each thrust got easier and smoother as his arsehole loosened around me.

I got faster and faster fucking the young boy, his body started to push forward and every thrust.

"Oh god... yes... fuck me... fuck me..." He moaned over and over.

It didn't take long for the sound of my skin slapping against his to fill the taxi as I fucked him harder and harder. He was now taking my cock properly and my balls hit against his every time.

I leant forward and stuck my head next to his, grabbing his face I leant him towards me and shoved my tongue into his mouth.

"Mmmmm!" I moaned, it seemed Jerry missed having me fuck him because as my tongue attacked his he started to push back onto me.

I pulled back and went back to fucking this slut like he wanted. Reaching around, his precum was flying all over the place. I grabbed his cock and rubbed my finger all around his soaking wet head.

When my finger was covered in his precum I reached forward and shoved it into his mouth.

He quickly sucked on my finger like the good boy he was, tasting his own precum and sucking it like it was a dick.

"Oh yeah, you naughty little faggot." I moaned.

"Ooohh fuuckk daddy!" Jerry moaned louder.

I quickly pulled out, giving me just enough time to view his gaped arsehole. I grabbed him, span him around and lay him onto the back chairs.

I then grabbed his ankles and pretty much folded him in half, then I pushed my cock back into his arsehole so I could see his face as I fucked him.

"Oh fuck... so fucking deep!" He moaned as I hammered his tight little hole.

"You like that you fucking slut?!" I moaned.

"Yes Daddy! Fuck me! Fuck my fucking arsehole!" He moaned.

I was properly hammering into his arsehole now with a passion, his arsehole was still tight around my cock as I fucked him over and over.

His small little body folded up as I fucked him and just high pitched moaning escaped from his lips. Feeling dirty and horny as fuck, I kept him folded up like that as I pulled my cock from his arsehole. With his legs around my shoulders, I leant forward and shoved my cock into his mouth.

He was stuck in this position, unable to move as I fucked his mouth with my cock that was just fucking his arsehole.

"Gllg.....gllllgg.....glllggg...." He gagged over and over as I fucked his face.

Then I pulled back and shoved it balls deep back into his arsehole.

"FUCK YES!!" He moaned loudly as I went back to fucking him.

I leant down and shoved my tongue in his mouth as I fucked him. His ankles on my shoulders as I battered his arse and made out with him.

"Oh Daddy... daddy fuck me!" He moaned over and over.

"You're my dirty little faggot, aren't you?" I moaned in his mouth.

"Yes Daddy! Fuck my faggot arsehole with your big cock!!" He moaned.

I kept fucking him in this position for a few minutes, just listening to his girly moaning as I destroyed his arse.

"I want that mouth back around my cock!" I ordered, wondering just how submissive this boy was.

"Yes Daddy!" He said without a second thought.

I pulled out and sat back down and in an instant Jerry was on his knees in front of me. He grabbed my wet cock and wrapped his lips around it and started to bob up and down.

"Mmmm! Mmmmm, mmmmmm!" He moaned as he sucked my cock like a pro.

"Fucking hell, you are such a whore!" I moaned as he gave me a sloppy blowjob.

I grabbed his head and shoved him down on my cock, wanting to treat him like a proper slut now. He gagged a little and coughed but I held him tight. Forcing my cock deeper and deeper down his throat.

"Glllllllgggggg!" He groaned as I kept pushing him.

I could see spit dripping out of his mouth and down my cock and onto my balls.

"Nearly there faggot." I moaned and kept pushing him.

He firmly gripped my thighs and I shoved his head further down until I finally felt my balls hit his chin.

"You have it all in your throat you fucking whore!!!" I roared.

"GLLLLLLLLLLGGGGGGGG!!!" He groaned.

When I released his head, he flew back and gasped for air, his spit was covering his mouth and chin as he panted.

"Come here!" I ordered.

I grabbed his face and pulled him in the make out with me again. A sloppy kiss as his spit covered both of our faces.

With ease I lifted him up so he straddled me, then I lined my cock up with his arse and pushed him down onto it.

"Ooooh gaawwdddd!" Jerry moaned as he impaled himself on my cock.

I could feel his arse grip around every inch of my cock as he lowered himself further and further. When I was balls deep in him again his head flew back and he let out a high pitched moan.

I didn't even move then, I just watched as he started to bounce up and down on my cock. For a virgin, so called straight boy, he knew how to ride a cock!

He was bouncing up and down on me like a man on a mission, taking nearly all of my cock in and out. His cock was sending precum over both of us.

"Oh god... oh yeah... I fucking love your cock!" Jerry moaned as he rode me.

"You're so fucking tight!" I moaned back to him, watching this young man ride my cock like a whore.

I just lay back and enjoyed this tight arsehole going up and down my cock for a while, I couldn't even hold my own moans anymore. He started to properly bounce down on me, his skin slapping against mine as he took me harder and deeper.

I knew it wasn't going to take me much longer to cum, but I wanted to give him a fucking he would remember.

Without my cock leaving his arse, I lifted him up and lay him back down. Like last time I had his ankles around my shoulders and I really started to hammer into his battered little hole.

"Fucking slut! You want me to fill your arsehole up with cum?!" I moaned.

"Yes Daddy!" Jerry moaned, his hands rubbing and holding my muscular body, "Cum in me! Cum in my little boy hole!"

"Fuck... so fucking tight!!" I moaned as I hammered into him.

"Fuuuckk!" Jerry moaned, "Daddy! I think I'm going to cum!"

"Cum without touching your cock? You really are a true cock taking faggot!" I moaned, loving how much pleasure this boy was receiving.

I was making my last attack on his arsehole now, knowing I was soon going to be filling his bowels with my cum.

I was fucking into him as hard as I possibly could and both of our moans were animalistic and uncontrollable.

"Here I fucking cum slut!!" I roared as my balls tightened.

Then it hit me, my cock erupted inside of his battered arsehole and I felt the first shot of cum fill him up. As he was folded in half, his precum was covering his chest when suddenly he screamed out.

"I'M FUUCKKINNG CUMMINNG DADDY!!!!!!" He screamed and then I watched in amazement as his own cock erupted and cum shot all over his pretty, young face.

His arsehole was clenching around my cock and making it feel even fucking better.

"Take my cum you fucking faggot!!" I moaned again.

As my cum filled his arsehole, his own cum was covering his face and chest. I even saw him open his mouth and take some of his own cum in. He really had become a dirty little slut!

"Fuck... fuck... fuck..." I panted as I slowly came down from my orgasm.

I could see he was panting for air, when I moved a little his legs flopped down beside me. My cock was going soft in his arse and when I pulled out, I could see he was well and truly gaped and my cum was pouring out of him.

I had to sit back to catch my breath, but all I could do was marvel at this young, skinny 17 year old. Cum leaking out of his arse and his face and chest covered in his own cum.

"I can't.... believe we just did that." He panted.

"I think you earned your taxi ride." I laughed to him.

"Thank you... Daddy." He panted, "Do you, do you have any tissue?" He asked.

"Unfortunately, not, I wasn't planning on fucking a gay boy tonight." I told him with a laugh.

I could see that calling him a gay boy caused conflict in his head, however he couldn't deny how much he just loved taking my dick.

I got dressed as he lay there, still coming to his senses.

When he eventually picked himself up, I think he realised he was going to have to use his shirt to clean the cum off. I just watched as he covered his shirt in cum before putting it back on.

Then I went and got back into the driver's seat to take him home.

"You're.... you're not going to show anyone the videos of that are you?" He asked me.

"Don't worry kid, my little secret that you love cock." I told him and pulled up outside of his house.

"T-thank you." He whispered, reverting back to his nervous personality.

"No problem," I said with a laugh, "You should rush inside though, you looked like you've just been fucked."

"T-thanks." He said and quickly rushed out of the taxi. The realisation that he was now a cock slut probably kicking in.

I looked at the multiple CCTV cameras in the taxi, I knew they would all have great angles of me fucking his virgin arsehole. However, they are only accessible to the office staff back at head office.

Something I knew I would be fired for as soon as they see it.

I had been planning for a few months of quitting and setting up on my own and I guess now I have to.

I drove back to head office and gave my keys to the lady behind the till.

"Good night?" She asked me.

"Yeah, great." I told her, "Just so you know, this is my final night."

"Oh, why?" She asked.

"Going to set up on my own." I told her.

"Well, good luck." She said with a smile.

So many taxi drivers came and went in this company that I bet she didn't even know my name.

The next day I had a few texts off of one of my bosses at the taxi place having ago about fucking a young man. All of which I ignored.

A week after that I bought my own black cab with some money I had saved. I set up security cameras all around it.

Now that I was doing it myself, there were no rules about fucking customers.

11pm one night I got into my brand-new black cab and set off on my first day of my own business. I wondered who would be my first customer.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,434 Followers
12