Black Cat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's get out of here." I said, grabbing her hand and pulling her from the table.

We walked hand in hand back to my apartment. The streets were still littered with all kinds of costumed people,

————————/\-/\ ————————

I noticed a familiar sight as we neared my building. A lovely black cat was perched upon the top step, with her long tail curled around in front of her. Just as we neared, a group of younger men approached from the alley next to my building.

"Look! A black cat! Let's get it!" One of them shouted.

"Yeah! Let's kill it!" Another bellowed.

The group of five ran towards Simone and soon had her surrounded. I screamed at them as I dropped Maria's hand and ran towards them. One of the attackers kicked at her with his big, black boot but missed as she quickly dodged his foot and darted between his legs.

"Stop! That's my cat!" I screamed, but their attention was focused on capturing Simone. A shorter member of the group lunged after her, and I watched in horror as he chased my lovely, innocent feline friend into the street. Simone stopped and turned to face her attacker. Unfortunately, she had stopped right in the path of a car.

Simone laid motionless in the middle of the street.

"no... no no no No No NO NO! Oh my god, Simone!

The driver of the car barely acknowledged what he had done. He drove around her body and continued on his way. I ran into the street and picked her up in my arms.

"I'm sorry, Char. I'm not sure there is much you can do for her." Maria said.

"I have to try. I'm sorry, but I can't leave her." I apologized, knowing that our night was over.

"Char? C'mon. She's basically a stray. You even said the she's not Dante's."

"No! She needs help!"

I could see that she was faintly breathing and knew I had to act fast. I asked Maria to google for a veterinarian near by and she quickly called the emergency number. She explained what had happened and they assured me they'd be waiting for my arrival.

"My car is parked right over there. I'm taking her to the vet. You can stay or you can go, but I'm going to get her help." I stated.

"Just go, Char."

I sat Simone in the passenger seat and drove to the vets office. I tried reaching Dante once they took Simone back to be looked at. I called several times but he never answered. I waited nervously for the veterinarian to update me on Simone's condition. Unfortunately, it wasn't good news. Her injuries were bad and there wasn't much he could do. He had given her a strong pain killer and suggested I take her home and let her rest. He said the odds of her making it through the night were slim.

We finally arrived at my apartment a few hours later. Simone was passed out from the medication so I made her a comfy spot right next to me on my bed. I was exhausted after the rush of all the chaos and panic, but I had to laugh at the reality of me still being in my costume. I unzipped the garment and slid it off. I had forgotten that I was wearing my special lingerie that I had gotten for my night with Maria. I was sure she was upset with the way the night had ended, but I was also disappointed at the way she seemed to dismiss the situation. Maybe I was wrong about her all along. Maybe that's why I was so hesitant. I looked at poor little Simone laying in my bed. Her night had ended much worse than mine. I should have just stayed home with her.

Her fate was out of my hands now. I prayed that she'd make it through the night and be alright. I stripped off the stupid underwear and crawled in to bed. I tried staying awake as long as I could. There were no changes with Simone and sleep eventually won.

————————/\-/\ ————————

It was warm in my bed. Usually I don't like it when I get so hot in the middle of the night, but this felt so comforting. I knew it was much too early to be awake, so I adjusted my position slightly and let out a satisfied moan. I loved the way her arm felt draped over me, her hand holding my breast as hers pressed into my back....

My eyes shot open and my body tensed.

"Shh...it's ok. It's only me."

"Oh my god... I'm not dreaming." I whispered.

I laid quietly with her against me. My heart was thudding like a drum.

"Do you know who I am?" Her voice softly asked.

I looked at the hand that held my breast. Her skin was dark, especially so in contrast to mine. I nodded my head.

"Simone."

Her lips were soft and warm as she kissed my back. God, it felt wonderful. Her hand gently squeezed my breast as she placed more kisses on my back and shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I don't understand..."

"I know. I will explain. But first..."

"But you were a cat last night?"

"Yes. I was a cat last night. Then I died and now I'm not. At least, not for now."

"So you're a ghost now? Am I dead too?"

"Haha! I'm sorry to laugh, but no. We are both very much alive.

She pinched my nipple between her fingers. I hadn't felt that sensation in a long time. It was as if a circuit was completed between my firm nipple and straight between my thighs.

"Oh god, Simone!" I hissed. "Don't stop."

"But you've got so many questions. Maybe I should stop and explain first?"

"No." I cried, "I want you now."

"Patience. Trust me, I want you so badly too. You have no idea what I've been through to be here with you."

I rolled over to face Simone for the first time. I wish I could explain the feeling I felt in my heart when I first laid eyes on her.

"Oh my god... you're so beautiful." I whispered.

"Thank you. Not like you are, though." She replied, a smile spreading across her face as she giggled.

"What?" I asked.

"You still have your makeup on!" She laughed.

"Oh shit." I buried my face in my hands.

"No, it's cute." She assured me.

"I was dressed as Jerry from the Tom and Jerry cartoons. He's a mouse." I explained.

"I know. I watched you get ready, remember?"

"Oh...yeah, I guess you did."

"I also know who he is. I watched them when I was a kid." She told me, still smiling.

"Give me a minute and I'll go wash it off..." I began to say before she stopped me.

"It's fine, Char. Besides, you know what cats do to cute little mice?" She asked with a sly grin.

"What?"

She brought her lips close to mine and spoke softly, "we eat them."

The words had no longer left her mouth when her fingers brushed through the tuft of brown hair between my legs. I inhaled sharply before her lips pressed to mine. They were so full and soft, unlike any I'd experienced. I reached my free arm around her and ran my hand up and down her back, pulling myself even closer to her. Her skin was like silk and her warmth so comforting on this very early fall morning.

"You have no idea how much I have wanted to feel your body against mine." Simone said

"Tell me."

"I'd rather show you."

She gently eased me onto my back while she straddled my waist. Her black hair was a wild bouquet of curls, which surrounded us as she leaned down to kiss me. Her breasts weren't as big as mine, but they felt incredible as they pressed into me. Her firm nipples brushed against mine as delicate kisses trailed from under my ear, down my neck, and onto my chest.

A tiny sigh escaped as her left hand slid up my side and ever so gently grabbed, then kneaded my left breast. I gasped when her lips enveloped my sensitive nipple and her tongue swirled around it. I placed my hand on the back of her head, burying my fingers into her curly locks, and holding her mouth to my chest. It had been far too long since I had felt the sensation.

Simone switched to my other tit while I let my hands roam across her bare back. I grazed my fingertips up and down her back as far as I could reach while she sucked on my tits. I hadn't had sex with anyone since Denise, and the feeling of Simone's beautiful naked body between my legs was driving me crazy. I was certain that the sheets were soaked through to the mattress, and as bad as I wanted her to taste the mess she was helping make, there was something I wanted even more.

I was watching her as she twirled her tongue around my nipple when she looked up at me and grinned. My god she was gorgeous. I ran my hand up her side, softly grazing my fingers over her ribs, when her body jolted and she let out a tiny shriek.

"I forgot I was ticklish there!" She exclaimed, causing us both to laugh.

I used my new knowledge and brushed my fingers over the spot again. Simone wiggled her body in an attempt to evade yet another tickling and I used that distraction to roll us over onto her back.

"I'm sorry, but I couldn't just lay there and let you have all the fun." I softly spoke before bringing my lips to hers.

I slipped my tongue into her mouth while my hand caressed her breast. A whimper escaped when I rolled her nipple between my thumb and finger. I slid off of her and onto my side next to her. My hand journeyed down over her flat stomach and straight into the thick, black bush that adorned her mound. She inhaled sharply when I cupped my hand over her pussy. The heat radiating from between her thighs was incredible. I used my middle finger to trace the length of her slit, sliding it up and down, coating my digit with her slick juices.

"Fuck, Char...it's been so long since I've been touched." Her words whispered through ragged breaths. Her plump lips felt wonderful as my finger continued to glide between them and offered no resistance when I pressed said finger into her warm, wet center. Her head arched back into the pillow as my finger worked in and out of her. I couldn't help but smile watching her body react. Bringing her pleasure filled me with joy. Her breathing had become more intense, her chest rising and falling deeply. Her one hand kept clawing at the sheets behind me, while her other tugged on her erect nipples.

"Oh my god, Char...I think I'm going to cum..." she managed to speak. There was no way I was going to let her first orgasm, in who knows how long, be from a finger.

"Uh uh, not yet my dear." I pulled my finger from between her legs and crawled on top of her. I placed delicate kisses against her skin, which was damp from perspiration, as I made my way down from her chest and over her tummy. The scent of her arousal consumed me as I neared that glorious tuft of hair between her legs.

Slowly, I peppered tiny kisses across her hips and the crease of her thighs. Simone would moan and jut her hips forward each time my lips touched her skin. When I felt I had teased her for long enough, I planted my lips at the very top of her bush and gave her one last little kiss. I looked up at her as I lowered my face between her legs. I extended my tongue, and starting from the bottom, I slowly swiped up the length of her slit, burying my nose into her fragrant patch of fur. I was intoxicated by her aroma and wasn't sure that I'd ever be able to get enough of her.

My tongue split her plump pussy lips, tasting her fully for the first time. Her essence invaded my mouth, which fueled my desire for more. My god she was delectable! I passed my tongue through her lips several more times before snaking my tongue into her depths. I swirled it around inside of her, lapping at her juices. I had to press my hands onto her thighs as she writhed in pleasure. I could feel her tugging at the sheets under us, and knowing that I was the one responsible for making her feel so good made my heart swell.

I continued my oral ministrations, sucking on her lips and running my tongue over every fold. I had avoided any attention on her little clit, but I was ready for her to cum and I was pretty sure she was too. The first swipe of my tongue over her little nub caused her to cry out. I followed that up with a second, then a third, each eliciting a similar reaction. I used my fingers to gently spread her apart and used my tongue to bathe her most sensitive spot over and over again. I could tell from her breathing, as well as her fingers gripping the back of my head, that she was close. I pressed my lips around her and sucked her clit into my mouth. Simone pressed my face firmly into her as her body went rigid and the most heavenly sound I'd heard in a long time filled my bedroom.

Simone cried out loudly as her climax peaked and pushed her over the edge. I could feel her pussy spasm against my mouth as each wave of her orgasm surged through her. A flood of wetness covered my face and my efforts to devour all of her offering proved futile. After the initial frenzy had subsided, small tremors caused her to shake and her body began to relax. A sense of accomplishment washed over me and before I knew it, Simone was lifting my face by my cheeks.

"Come here." She urged. I crawled up and laid next to her, her lips searching out mine, tasting herself on my mouth.

"Char, you are incredible."

"How long has it been?"

"Years. Far too many agonizing years."

I wrapped my arm around her, nuzzling the side of my face against her breasts, while her hand slowly traced up and down my arm. I could feel my eyelids getting heavier the longer we cuddled, and soon we were both asleep.

————————/\-/\ ————————

A knock at my door jolted me awake. My initial thought was that we had annoyed my neighbor with how loud Simone had been. I looked to see what time it was but the clock showed that we must have fallen asleep for around 30 minutes. Surely a neighbor wouldn't be knocking now. Another knock sounded so I slipped out from Simone's arms and off of the bed. As I was putting on my robe, my visitor knocked yet again. I looked at Simone and saw that she was awake. There was a concerned look on her face, but I tried to assure her that everything was fine.

"It's probably one of my neighbors. We did get kind of loud." I leaned over onto the bed and gave her a kiss, followed by a mischievous grin.

"Do you have another robe or anything?" She asked.

"In the closet. I have some oversized t-shirts in the second drawer of my dresser too. I'd rather have you naked, but help yourself." I replied.

There was another knock before I made it to the door. "Can I help you?" I asked as I approached the door. I peered through the little peek hole in the door and saw an elderly woman standing on the other side. I undid the locks and opened the door.

"Good.. morning, I guess. Can I help you ma'am?" I inquired.

"May I come in, please?"

"Uhm, what's this about?"

"I believe your friend is aware of the nature of my visit." She spoke in her frail voice, casting her gaze past me and nodding her head.

I turned and saw that Simone was standing behind me. I looked at her with a confused look but she nodded in agreement.

I stood off to the side and motioned for the old lady to enter. She walked slowly into my apartment, making her way to my recliner and sitting.

"Please, have a seat my friends." She offered.

I looked at Simone again, hoping for some kind of answer, but she waved me over to the couch. Simone sat and I joined her, reaching for her hand as I sat.

"Can someone please explain to me exactly what is going on?"

"Ms. Lawson, would you like to tell your friend or shall I?" The old lady asked Simone.

"Uhm...ok... Glenda," she began, motioning towards the old woman, "Is a uhm...she's a, she's a witch." I furrowed my brow at Simone then looked across to the old woman. Glenda nodded her head.

"I don't mean like, you know, 'oh that lady is such a witch!', but I mean she is a legit witch. You know, spells, magic...witchcraft." Simone explained. I was trying to determine if what I was hearing was correct when Simone continued.

"Ten years ago, when I was 16, my parents were murdered. The man that killed them had came to their store. It was Halloween night and they had just closed after passing out candy. The man begged them to let him in for candy for his kids. Once inside he stabbed them both repeatedly and emptied the cash register. The police had no leads and it seemed like their case wasn't of the highest priority. After their funeral, Dante and I focused on keeping the store running but we were both frustrated and angry by the lack of effort put forth by the police.

I had heard stories of a mysterious old woman who had ways of solving problems and gathering information where others had failed. I assumed she must have been connected to the mafia or something. It took quite a bit of asking around, but I was eventually pointed in the right direction. That's why she is now sitting in your apartment." Simone's story was intriguing, but it was far from over.

"I made a visit to her house and explained my situation. Glenda welcomed me in and we talked. I begged her to help me find my parents murderer. When she asked what it was worth to me, I told her I didn't have much money, but if there was anything I could do, I would. She confirmed that I was serious and I assured her I was. She walked over to a cabinet, grabbed an old book, some crystals and other various objects and laid them out on a table. She recited words from the book and as she was speaking, I began to notice that a large number of cats had appeared in the room.

After she was done, she closed the book and told me that it was done. I looked around and all the cats were staring at me. I asked her what was going on? She explained that these cats were some of the people that she had helped. I couldn't comprehend what she was telling me, but I knew I was freaked out and wanted to be far away from there. I jumped up out of the chair and attempted to run for the door, but my path was blocked by all the cats. I was terrified and started to panic, but the old witch just laughed.

She then told me that I would soon be one of them and that it was my payment for asking for her help in taking another's life. I became enraged and I lunged towards her. She quickly picked up a large knife from her table and pointed it towards me. I argued that it wasn't fair but she firmly believed that it was and I had given her my word. I had no idea what I was going to do or how soon her spell would take effect...for me or my parents murderer. I don't know what prompted me to do it, but I picked up a large glass ball from the table and threw it at the witch. While she was thrown off guard I grabbed her old book and a crystal and was able to make my way through the horde of cats, kicking a path through them to the front door.

I made it to my car and drove as far as I could. I began feeling strange and my skin kind of burned. I was far from home and it was late so I found a motel and got a room for the night. I began reading through the book while inspecting the crystal. I couldn't make out much of what was in the book, but someone had written notes on several pages. I was looking to find anything where cats were mentioned, but my eyes kept going in and out of focus. I found a page that had a drawing of a black cat on it. There were some things about 9 lives and human form. I read some of the words out loud and the crystal began glowing faintly. That was the last thing I remember. I woke up the next day in a pile of clothes on the bed. I was covered in black fur. Her spell had taken effect." I was awestruck at Simone's story. Part of me felt like this wasn't real and that I was dreaming. Then the witch, Glenda, spoke.

"Yes, my dear, that is correct. However, you were somehow able to alter the spell. There is something special about you. I suspect that somewhere in your lineage, a relative practiced some form of witchcraft. You should not be able to regain your human form." Glenda explained.

"It happens every time I use a life." Simone stated.

"Oh my god?! How many lives have you... " I interrupted.

"Four. The first was getting hit by a car after finally getting out of the hotel room the first day. I was very disoriented when the housekeeper found me. I ran away but was ran over when I stumbled into the road. The pain didn't last long and a nice homeless woman watched out for me until I changed back. I had to do it once more in order to reach out to Dante and try to explain it all to him. He came and picked me up, retrieved the book from where I had hidden it, and found the perfect spot to hide it. He's looked out for me since then, like a good big brother. I did it the third time in an attempt to kill myself and make this all end, but as you can see, that didn't happen. That was 7 years ago. Its hell living with this curse. Last night was the fourth." Simone's story broke my heart.