All Comments on 'Black Cat Blues'

by no1specific

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Evocative, melancholy and yet beautiful

Really enjoyed this.

mitchawamitchawaabout 4 years ago
Plot

This story has an incredible plot with lots of twists, turns, and a unknow black form. The switching back and forth between characters and places keeps the reader in suspense, and wanting to keep reading. An excellent, well-written story. I'm looking forward to the sequel.

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 4 years ago
Huh???

What was this about? Supernatural gibberish. Ghosts and spirits. Then an "explanation" that some of the stories about John Davies are when he is dead and some when he is alive and will be so labeled. Are you kidding? I don't usually care about the careful placement of stories in the right categories, but how can this be called a romance in any sense of the word? Have to be careful to avoid this author's offerings in the future. 1*

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

Is John Davies meant to mean something?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

Good plotting, nice development and kept my interest to the end. John is a tragic figure.

gpetagpetaalmost 4 years ago

What's this story about ? Non erotic and not a romance.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
WHO CAN SAY OR TELL THE EVENTS HAPPENING

unknown, how, the reason for a supernatural and does it exist. TK U MLJ LV NV

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang1955over 2 years ago

Strange. Gave it a 5☆

IkiniGoStarIkiniGoStarabout 2 years ago

There is an effort abroad to rebrand black cats as "house panthers." I hope it succeeds. I owned a big, wonderful half-siamese black cat. RIP Frederick Impulse "Impy".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A fascinating story. Clearly, as note above, there are more stories to and contextual understanding. Looking forward to them!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman4 months ago

WTF? Who is or was John Davis, or the Shape?

woodrangewoodrange10 days ago

Like the dark lean to your stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userno1specific@no1specific
Once a Dragon declares he is your friend, it is for life. Just remember that a friend will do for you that which HE thinks is needed... which is not always the same as what you wanted. Of course life is a BITCH... if it was easy, it would be a SLUT! "Don't be afraid.... it's...