Black Cat Ch. 12

Story Info
Bruce takes possession of a married couple.
9.2k words
4.31
2.8k
1

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suddenly woke up in the Lykan's driver seat staring at my phone in one hand and a half empty gallon jug in the other. 'Don't panic and shut the fuck up. I'm too goddam exhausted to listen to you,' Ego said in my head. 'Just keep looking at our phone and finish the jug while I fill you in. Art's been taking care of Brenna while I did your goddamn research. She's still too tired to morph into a human right now. Both of them are in the passenger seat.' I looked through the corner of my right eye and saw the black cat Brenna curled up on the seat and the corgi Arthur spooning her. His foreleg draped over her protectively. While Ego continued I raised the jug to my mouth and drained the clear, tasteless fluid. 'Don't even think of petting her; just let her sleep. It's 7:55 AM.

At precisely 8:00 AM knock on room 235's door. Laura and Ron are in that room now. The new security guy brought them. The wife sent a text at 6:57 this morning that said the husband tried to fuck her last night.' I opened the messages app and read the text myself. 'Apparently, the maid kicked him out of her room...forcefully. The wife laid out your demands to him. He capitulated when she threatened divorce. You're right for once on that, asshole. She also wrote that she has the documents you demanded and that the husband is in a pissed off mood, so this should be fun.' Ego neglected to tell me the erotic nature of the text. Let's just say that she will make an excellent worshiper. As I read the text I heard fabric creaking. My full grapefruit-sized scrotum was pushed forward by my thick corded telephone pole quads. My rapidly hardening cock was lying over my balls and was threatening to tear though the 501 jeans I was wearing. It looked like I had a volleyball in my pants.

I got the impression that Ego was checking things off a list on a clipboard. '...You're in the middle of an experiment I'm running. The formula you just finished will give you increased vascularity, a hardening of the skeletal musculature and a hit of testosterone soon.' As I looked at my forearms the veins, even the smallest ones, pulsed with power and were pushed above the skin by the underlying muscles as they were engorged with blood.

Then the test hit.

My rolled eyes as I tilted my head back, bared my teeth and growled. The surge of power was so intense that I felt like I could pound Superman to goo and cleave Wonder Woman in half with my cock. It took all my discipline not to crush my phone. Arthur whined in fear. I pivoted my head to gaze at him. He was shivering in abject terror. Good.

Ego's next sentence brought me back to reality. 'Don't worry about testosterone induced blood clots or a stroke. Any excess hormone will be urinated out quickly. There's water and food for the brother and sister on the floor. At noon DoorDash will deliver cases of bottled water, several large meals for you, burgers and salad for the others. I've already had three dozen eggs, a pound of lean sausages and a pot of coffee for breakfast, so you're fueled up. There's another dog food bowl on the floorboards for the husband's meal. I called into the office and told them we're taking our two weeks of time off we saved up. Then I emailed our two week notice resignation letter. That's it.' I have the mental image of a clipboard and pencil being put down. 'I'm going to rest, but I'll keep tabs on you so try and act with our brain instead of our dick for once and DON'T FUCK THIS UP!' Then he fell silent. I checked my email on the phone while stealing glances at what I'm wearing; running shoes, tight jeans and the torn Superman shirt Steve gave me. 'And another thing, DON'T RIP OFF THESE CLOTHES! I didn't bring any extras!'

'Did you just use the correct pronouns and are you finished?' I mentally asked.

The only reply I got was, 'FUCK. YOU.'

I smirked as I put my phone into my jean's pocket next to my obscene bulge and looked at Arthur. He raised his head and submissively whimpered. "I'll leave a window cracked for you two. There's food on the floor." He cocked his head to the side and uttered a questioning sound. "If you have to leave the car make sure you don't lock yourself out. I'll be busy all day." A tremor of terror ran through him as I put a hand on his head and rubbed an ear. "Take care of her for me."

He docilely pushed his head into my hand and quietly said, "Yip." Brenna stirred in her sleep. Arthur licked her head until she relaxed then he lowered his head and pulled her closer to him. I rolled both windows an inch or two down and left the car, making sure that the doors were unlocked. I left the extra dog food bowl in the car; if I allowed the husband to eat anything he would eat it off the floor.

After closing the car door I did a cock-check. I needed to make the wife look upon me as a god and pound the feeling of inferiority into the husband. To that end I made my destroyer of holes flaccid without losing any length or girth. When my cock gets hard and erect all will know that I am the ultimate expression of masculinity!

As I approached the hotel room where the wife and husband were I saw an imposing thirty-something year old male in an at-ease stance beside the room door. When I drew near he snapped to attention. He was blonde, a foot shorter than me and built like a pro wrestler. His bulging physique was not very well hidden behind a white dress shirt, black tie, black blazer and black slacks. To complete the "Men in Black" look his hair was cut short and he wore a pair of dark Ray Ban sunglasses. I stood in front of him and pressed my chest into his face. I growled when I realized my jean covered bulge was pressed into his abs. "Who the FUCK are you?" I demanded.

Sweat started to bead off his forehead and the feeling of inadequacy shot off him. I quickly gulped that tangy emotion. In a thick Australian accent and a steady voice he smartly replied, "Suh! I'm Mick, the secur service that Arthur ordered yesterday, Suh!"

"You are, huh?" I said condescendingly, then barked, "REPORT!"

"Suh, upon arriving at the estate I assessed the damage you inflicted. Two cars were totaled and sold for scrap. The three bludgers were taken to the UW Health University intensive care unit. They are in serious but stable condition. I secured the manor and fixed the main entry's door. I informed the human occupants that their security had been upgraded and told them to resume their daily activities."

'Human, huh?' I thought.

"At twenty three hundred," Mick continued, "the bloke and his mate retired for the evening. At twenty three thirty he went to the small sheila's room. At twenty three thirty one the male was thrown out of her room and into a wall. The root rat returned to his bedroom with a stiffy and attempted to initiate sexual relations with his sheila. She got her knickers in a bunch and an argo ensued. The male ended up pitching tent on the living room couch. I received instructions at oh four hundred to get the love birds to this motel room by oh seven thirty. At oh six forty five I woke them up and ordered a car from the Uber driver as instructed. The driver arrived at oh seven hundred. I inspected the silver late model Hyundai Accent and instructed the driver to fix several issues."

"So how'd that go?" I said, already knowing the answer.

"Suh, the driver was very belligerent but stated she would look into the issues when she goddamn felt like it. At oh seven twenty nine we arrived. The humans are waiting inside."

"Are you armed?"

"Suh! Nao, Suh! I don't need fucking weapons, Suh!"

"What is your preferred animal form?"

After a pause Mick said, "Suh?"

I leaned forward menacingly and growled, "You're built like a tank and don't use weapons. I know you're a skin-waker. WHAT. IS. YOUR. ANIMAL. FORM."

Mick paused again and quietly replied, "Suh. A mastiff, Suh."

"Good," I said, relieved that he wasn't a koala. I pointed to the Lycan. "The cat and a small dog in that car are with me. Hurt even one hair on their head and I'll rip your heart out of your chest and shove it still beating down goddamn your throat."

Seemingly unfazed by my explicit threat Mick said, "Suh! Very good, Suh!"

At precisely 8:01 AM (because, fuck you, Ego) I threw open the door to room 235 without knocking.

The room door banged against the wall. I saw that this wasn't your ordinary generic warm color scheme, cheap motel room. For one thing the suite was double the floorspace, had a king-sized bed, a sunken hot tub, a floor to ceiling mirror along an entire wall and a fully stocked wet bar. Numerous implements of pleasure/pain hung from a wall. Looked like Arthur found me a fuck room. I also saw a thick manila envelope on a table and, sitting on the bed, supported by her arms behind her and legs crossed, was Laura, the wife. She was clad in a bratty smirk and a trench coat that covered everything except for a shapely leg and six-inch red stilettos. I felt her desire grow as I turned my full attention to her. There was no outwardly sign of her rising arousal, except for a slight flexing of her hips as if she was fucking an invisible dick. After a moment of gazing into each other's eyes she glanced to my left and arched an eyebrow.

My puzzled expression turned to annoyance when I heard an aluminum bat crack against my head. I didn't feel a thing, though. It'd take a lot more than that to hurt me now. As I turned to Ronald, the idiot husband behind me, I heard him cry out and saw him clutch his hands in pain. Have you ever swung a metal bat at full force at a brick wall? Then you know the vibrations traveling down the bat makes your hands hurt like hell.

He recovered from that shock quickly. His arm and shoulder muscles tensed as he pulled back his fist and put all his force and weight behind a punch aimed at my head. I quickly raised my left hand and stopped his fist's advance dead. The surprise on his face quickly turned to anguish as I squeezed his hand and flexed my wrist downwards. He yelled in pain and frustration as I drove him to his knees. Behind me I heard the wife moan and felt her arousal rising. Hmmm...so that's what she likes, eh?

"I can see why you've failed in every competition you've ever tried, Ronny," I said while looking down over my mountainous pecs at the kneeling weakling in front of me.

The husband screamed, "Who the fuck do you think are you, you piece of shit! I'm going to fucking kill y...", until my hand encased his neck and cut off his voice. His ineffective fists pummeled my pecs as I stiff-arm lifted him into the air. His dangling feet kicked and bounced off my legs while I held him in midair.

"I am the man that makes you look like a five year old!" His eyes grew wide as I flexed my upper arm that was bigger than his head. "I am the man who is ripping everything away from you!" I slowly squeezed his neck more, closing off his windpipe. "I'm the man that will fuck your wife to ecstasy!" I cut off his carotid artery. "I am the man that is SUPERIOR TO YOU IN EVERY WAY, BOY!" I snarled and growled as I saw the consciousness leave his eyes and his inferior protests ceased. I took a quarter turn to my right and flung the limp husband to the far side of the room.

I then noticed that Mick stood in the still open doorway. I whipped my head in his direction, growled and gave him a Kubric stare. "All good, I see. Enjoy the shela and the joey, Suh," he said, then closed the door.

"So he's with you? He and his fucking dog just showed up last night and started ordering us around."

"I hired him to make sure Ronny doesn't hurt you or Chloe ever again." I said as I moved in front of her. I placed a finger on her knee and gently pushed her right leg to the side. She responded by opening her legs wider and sliding her hands under my skin tight shirt to caress my cinder block abs. I stepped closer to her and cupped her jaw in both hands. I gingerly tilted her head back while I bent down to plant a hard kiss on her lips.

I know what you're thinking. 'But, Bruce!' you exclaim. 'You always just take a hole you want. By force if necessary.' You're not wrong, but any feelings invoked in this woman will affect my children. I have to stoke her love, admiration, devotion and submission.

When I broke the kiss she looked me in the eyes and breathlessly said, "Did you kill him?"

She closed her eyes and shuddered when I replied, "No, I didn't, but I should have crushed every bone in his pathetic body for treating you the way he did."

"Everything you asked for," she opened her lust filled eyes, "is in the envelope. You're going to fuck me?" I could feel her pulse quicken in her neck.

"Better than you've ever been." I ran a thumb over her open mouth.

Her tongue slowly licked the tip of my thumb as she moaned and half closed her eyes. "You're going give me a baby." I liked that: not a question, but a statement of fact.

"Your child will be tall...strong...handsome. Everything your husband isn't." As if on cue, the husband coughed and moaned in pain. "But first," I continued, "I have something to humiliate." I turned my head to look at the thing on the floor.

The wife put her hand on the side of my head and turned me back to her. She caressed my bare scalp and moaned, "You don't have to be gentle with me. I...I want it rough. I want to feel what it's like to have a real man make love to me."

"Are you sure?" I slid a hand off her cheek, grabbed a handful of her beautiful auburn hair and yanked back hard. "Is this what you want?"

Her eyes went wide. I felt a momentary jab of fear from her, then the fire of lust. Her mouth broke into a wide smile. "Yes...please. Use me." She groaned and finished, "Make me scream...please"

I chuckled and said, "As you wish," then I pushed her down onto the bed.

Just then the husband yelled, "What the HELL are you doing to my WIFE!"

I rolled my eyes and replied, "Everything you couldn't do, Ronny." I stepped away from the wife as the husband charged at me with murderous intent. When he was in my range I backhanded his head, knocking him to his rightful position; on his hands and knees before me. "I'll make you a deal, boy." I reached down, seized his head and yanked him to his feet. "Lets let Laura decide which cock is going to fuck her sensless, hmmm?" He roared in rage, but didn't try to strike me.

I started to feel like I had to piss. Ego's special sup must have reached its saturation point. I remembered from some UW class that testosterone and estrogen are very similar. I applied power and thought about rearranging molecules in the excess test in my bladder. I winced at the not quite comfortable sensation behind my cock and balls. "Tell ya what, little man, whoever she picks gets to golden shower the loser. Does that sound good to you, Laura?"

The wife smiled smugly as she rose from the bed and paused as if in contemplation. She then slowly unbuttoned the trench coat and shrugged it off her shoulders. The coat fell and pooled on the floor at her feet to reveal a goddess clad in a red leather harness. The inch wide straps started in a tight collar at her neck, then radiated downward from a metal ring in the front of her neck to encircle her 35C breasts. Those delicious tits were capped with thick, hard inch long dark brown nipples. Lower, over her flat, toned stomach, the straps were gathered by a metal ring in front of her bellybutton. A pair of straps headed rearward over her slender waist while another pair went due south to frame her shaved pubic mound. I plainly saw her juicy pussy lips hanging from her slit. The husband stopped struggling and my grip on his head loosened as we were both entranced by the sight. With a voice that dripped with lust and possibilities of carnal pleasures the wife answered, "That sounds perrrrrfect. May the best," suddenly her eyes grew ice cold and a hard scowl bore into the husband, "MAN win." I felt the husband wince as the daggers in her voice pierced his soul.

Her face returned to pure lust when she turned her gaze to me. With her hips swaying she cat-walked to where I held this imitation of a male human. Without breaking eye contact with me she knelt before her husband. She quickly and indifferently undid his pants and yanked them and his tighty whities to his ankles. What she revealed explained why he failed in his masculine duties. A slightly above average penis stood straight out from his stomach. Not because he was hard, but because he didn't have enough length to hang over his balls. And his balls, if that's what you could call them, were the size of a walnut. Not each testicle, the entire scrotum. "Maybe he's shy. Laura, suck him," I said. She felt disgusted at the suggestion. A plaintive expression crossed her face. "Do it," I demanded in a gravelly voice. She turned to the husband and licked the underside of his dick. He immediately shuddered. The moans from him started when she took him in her mouth and started suckling. I could see that she started to retch from the thought of his dick in her mouth, but she kept the suction up for thirty seconds.

When she pulled off she spat his miserable load to the floor. "See," she said with loathing, "he's not much of a male."

"You BITCH!" the husband yelled as he drew back his hand to strike the wife. She reflexively shrank and raised her arms in front of her head. I ensnared his hand before he could move it forward and squeezed up to the point of crushing.

I jerked him off his feet and snarled, "NO ONE strikes a woman in anger! ESPECIALLY IN MY PRESENCE!" I ripped off his heavy cotton shirt like it was tissue paper to reveal the physique of a middleweight bodybuilder with a decent set of pecs above his six pack and stick legs. I bashed a fist into those weak abs: once to emphasize the point, another to say I meant it and a third to imprint the message in his brain. I dropped him after a few seconds. He hit the floor like a half full sack of potatoes, clutching his bruised midsection.

I kicked off my shoes while he gasped for air like a fish out of the water. A weak, "Oh fuuuck," escaped his lips when I flipped him onto his back and placed my unshod, stinky foot on his chest, pinning him beneath me.

The wife lowered her arms and turned her gaze from the pile of flesh in front of her to me with gratitude and awe on her face. "Why don't you show him a real cock," I said as I grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it up over my head.

"Oh...fuuck. How much BIGGER are you?" she panted as she placed her hands on the brick wall of my abdomen. Her hands traveled up my torso to caress my pecs and pinch my nipples. She tried to squeeze my pecs. Her hands trembled as she said, "Oh, god. Your chest is so hard I can't even dent it. So many veins..." I let her admire my hard vascular physique for a minute then took her hands and placed them on the top of my jeans. Her worship had started to get me hard. The weight of the fresh blood in my cock pulled down my jeans. Her eyes grew wide when she saw the root of my godhood above the gap between my jeans and my lower abs. "Holy SHIT! You are SO MUCH BIGGER!"

She looked in my eyes with excitement and lust and bit her lower lip as she slowly, seductively unbuttoned my jeans. When the last button was released she reached in her hand to grasp my cock and I stroked her cheek with my hand. "Fuuuck. You're so thick I can't even hold it all," she said as she pulled my meat. And pulled more. And more. When the huge head popped out of my pants the husband stated, "That's a fake dick! No one's that big."

The wife slowly stroked my rod from the head to the root, mesmerized by the organ. "And exactly how many cocks have you seen...or touched, Ronny?" she said. On the upstroke she tightened her grip to make the foreskin envelop the head. "It's so hot...I can feel the blood throbbing in the veins." She put her lips against the foreskin and sucked. The loose skin entered her mouth where her tongue lovingly licked. I involuntarily shivered; no one had done that to me. She noticed my reaction and smiled, thinking I would become her puppet. I stopped any thought that I would be subdued by seizing a handful of hair at the back of her head and pulling her off.