Black Cat Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I step over the couple and out of the shower. I grab a towel and start to dry myself. "Cunt," I say over my shoulder to the wife, "take your pleasure from the boy." I hear the husband beg for mercy as the wife totally dominates the once proud bodybuilder. After I'm dressed in my running shoes, tight blue jeans and the torn Superman shirt Steve gave me I turn and see that the wife is standing above the husband. One of her legs is on the shower seat with both her fists in his hair as she humps his face. I take a deep, long drink of the lust, domination, humiliation and submission pulsing of them.

"Cunt, you will give your Uber driver a good tip. By a good tip I mean tens of thousands of dollars. You and the boy will continue to use that driver until I say otherwise."

That very simple command forces a massive orgasm in her. Her pussy sprays the husband's face and she wails, "YES! YES MASTER! AHHHH!!!"

I pick up the manila envelope with the SEC stock transfer documents and the title for the car off the table and open the hotel room door. A black cat with electric blue eyes and an orange-red collar sits in the middle of the doorway.

"Did you enjoy the show?" I ask the cat. She yawns and swishes her tail in response. "How about you, Arthur?" The corgi waddles up to Brenna, sits down, barks and wags his tail. "Well at least someone appreciates my efforts." I say as I step around the skin-walkers into the setting sunlight and slam the room's door behind me.

I pull out my phone and, without looking at Mick, say, "You didn't tell me the boy had a bat."

He snaps to attention and replies, "Suh! I thought you might like a little tussel from the figjam, Suh!"

I chuckle. I think I like this Aussie. "The slut is carrying my children. She is your top priority, followed by my estate. The boy is third. See to it that the wife and husband are returned to my manor and made comfortable. Under no circumstances will they leave the grounds unless I command it. Call me if you have any questions or anything unusual happens," and walk by him.

"Suh! Yaes, Suh!"

I check the stock exchange app on my phone as I walk down the open air balcony at the front of the building and verify that my account is now worth a seven figure value. The husband is efficient, and not just as a cum rag.

A text message notification pops up from Doug:

Monday 5:03 PM: "Master, your video is ready for you. GodDAMN it's hot!! Sorry it took so long please forgive me! I had to...err...stop a lot to...ahh...relieve pressure."

I smile, continue studying the data on the phone as I say to Brenna and Arthur, "You two go wait for me in the car." Brenna slowly blinks at me while Art barks, "Yup!" He dashes towards the car while she jumps up on the walkway's railing and sashays in the same direction.

When they're out of site Ego appears in front of me as a mirror image of myself. I scroll through the stock app while I say, "Thanks for the crash course in the equity markets and getting us up to speed on running a multinational company. Enjoy gaining more weaklings for worship?"

'I'm welcome and, yes,' the other half of me says, 'especially since we didn't kill anyone.'

I close my eyes in regret and say, "You're never going to let me forget that, are you?"

'Never' I growl at myself

"Good." I pocket my phone and walk through the mental projection.

On my way down the stairs I see the wife's and husband's driver arrive in an old, beat up, Hyundai Accent that has finger holes in its hood and Norwegian Death Metal blaring from the radio. I walk up to the driver's door as Deb turns off the car and the music. She lowers the widow and asked, "What the fuck are you doing here ass-face?"

"Just taking care of some business."

"Business, huh? Ok, who is she and/or he?"

I fake shock and say, "Debra! A gentleman never fucks and tells!"

She quickly reaches through the open window to grab the waistband of my jeans. Her fingers brush the tip of my cock as she yanks me forward into the car door. "We both know you're no goddamn gentlemen, Bruce."

I send my left hand into the car, lightly take hold of her neck and run my thumb over her jaw. She closes her eyes and sighs. I feel her heartbeat flutter in her carotid artery. While she's distracted I push out enough precum to coat her fingertips. That fluid will stick to everything she touches in the car. She'll smell my intoxicating scent for weeks. "I may not be a gentle man, but I'm more than enough Alpha man to make you scream while I force you to repeatedly cum. Cum so much you pass out. Then cover you from head to toe with hot cock cream."

She moans, "You goddamnit you fucking bastard. I don't have time for you to...gasp...fuck me...picking up that bitch and her ass-munch hubby. Please...don't...I need the goddamn business."

"Well," I withdraw my hand and step away from the car, making her hand exit my pants, "if you insist." I smirk at the swirl of emotions Deb emitted as I bring out my car's key fob from my pocket and push the unlock button. It was already unlocked. I just wanted to see her reaction.

That reaction from Deb is immediate. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!? Oh, no, you didn't. No no no no NO NO NO!" She flings open the squeaky, rusty door, flies out of the car and screams at me. "GODDAMN IT BRUCE! YOU'RE MY BEST GODDAMN MOTHER FUCKING CUSTOMER!" She scans the parking lot. "WHERE IS IT?! Where's your SHITTY ASS piece of SHIT car!" I push the button on the key fob that flashes the headlights, then the one that opens the driver's door. The Lykan's headlights flare at Deb and the driver's door blossoms open like a wet, expectant pussy inviting my cock to fuck it. She spins towards the machine and mutters, "Oh shit holy Jesus mother fucking Christ. Bruce...what mob boss did you rip off to afford that."

"None. I just took it." I, rather vaguely, explain as I walk past her and sit in the driver's seat. The skin-walkers are in the passenger seat. Art tilts his dog head to the side and whines a question. Brenna ignores me and cleans her cat face. I put a finger to my lips and shush them. I close the door, roll down the window and start the car, revving the engine to its max, 8100 rpm, just to see the other cars shiver from the engine's power. Deb approaches the car like she can't believe she's in the same state as this muscular thing of beauty. I'll let you decide whether I mean me or the car. "Deb, don't worry. I'll always take care of you."

Her demeanor changed instantly. "What the FUCK is that supposed to mean! I'm a goddamn grown ass WOMAN! I can take care of MYSELF MOTHER FUCKER!"

"Debra, you and I both know," I put the car into gear and start pulling away, "of a nav system that would disagree." As I drive away and roll the window up I hear Deb scream more profanity than I thought existed.

When I drive onto the Beltline I scratch Brenna's head and command, "Human. Now." She purrs as she transforms into the pinnacle of female muscle I know and fuck. A black micro-skirt, and a beach halter top appear on her. I notice that she keeps her collar around her neck as she takes her human hands, hands that have shredded a tank, and tenderly lifts my right hand. She continues purring and, with her eyes closed, she rubs the back of my hand against her cheek. Arthur whines and jumps onto her lap. "Pull out my cock," I continue. "Suck me off."

"Yes..." she says. She unzips my pants and reaches in to submissively, tenderly, pull out my godhood. She puts the tip in her mouth and her hands behind her wide muscular back. The head of my godcock instantly fills her mouth, as her lengthening tongue licks down the shaft on the way to my balls. I gather her long black hair into a convenient handle to move her head to please myself. She unhinges her jaw and makes her throat expand when I push down. She swallows around my shaft as I make her take me deep. Her throat is still tight and offers some resistance. I instantly overpower that meager defiance and slam her down until her nose is crushed against my abs. I demonstrate how she is to fuck herself on my godhood: slowly pulling up from the root until only the head is behind her lips, then forcefully slammimg down hard. When I release her hair, it cascades down to tickle my exposed abs and balls. She takes my direction and starts to slowly suck and lick her way up my cock. Then, at the apex, she swirls her tongue across the head then rams her head down making the shaft fill her tight, rippling, throat.

The next time her mouth travels up and off my shaft I stomp on the gas and blow past the other cars at 350 MPH when she lustfully breathes, "...Master."