Black Church Granny

Story Info
Young college kid meets up with old bbw black church granny.
2.9k words
4.39
92.7k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kjstyles
kjstyles
76 Followers

Ever since I had been back in my hometown since I was on my vacation from college, I was asked to come visit my mother's church since I hadn't been there since I was around fourteen years old. I didn't think that too many people would miss me since I was quiet but at the same time I was always known for my high level of academic success since I graduated valedictorian and I also graduated with honors in art because outside of school I was still a very talented artist which made me a little bit happier about myself.

While I was still going there a lot of the girls wrote me off because of how smart I am. I didn't care about it too much since I was younger than most of the people my age but at the same time I was into much older women. I think it was because girls my age rejected me a lot so I naturally found comfort in much older women who were sometimes older than my mother. I mean I even lost my virginity to a woman who was in her early fifties when I was still in high school and we still hooked up at least three times a week.

With that being said, since I was being raised in a traditional black church I remember the older women in the church. Wearing those two piece pants suits that usually hugged their full figure frames and sometimes wearing those big hats and always into the service. I would say sometimes around their fifties and up. I didn't really get into the service. I always remembered looking around to see who some of the beautiful mature women that were praising the Lord while at the same time more than likely living a wild life at some point in time outside of the sanctuary.

Today I pulled up at the church in my lifted 2013 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel. I stepped out of the car standing right at 5'8 and around a hundred and forty pounds. I was wearing a screenprinted teeshirt that I designed from my imagination as well as a pair of designer jeans. I had my long multicolored dreadlocks pulled into a high ponytail that usually hung down to the middle part of my back. My ears were gauged as well as my nose having a septum piercing. I might have been highly educated but I was my own man. I had one of my arms covered with a giant multicolored dragon sleeve that flowed with my dreadlocks that looked really good against my lean brown skinned frame. I took a deep breath as the sound of old school gospel music blared from my ears just before I walked into the saunctary.

As usual I eased into the church and sat on the back pew. I pulled out my phone and went straight to Tinder and started to answer my messages. I was looking for a hook-up anyway.

When I looked up and saw one of the ladies who was always looking good and on point, Miss Mary.

Miss Mary was one of the ladies in the church that everyone said was mean and always acted like she was holier than thou. She was always nice to me and everytime she saw me she gave me a giant hug and I loved to hug on her mature full figured frame. I would guess that she was in her mid sixties but we all know that black doesn't crack. She had a jheri curl but sometimes she wore a hat over it. Today she was wearing a long loose fitting black and red dress with a large black hat. She was about the same size and I would guess that she was in the mid two hundred range somehow still on her 5'4 frame. She was about a 44H bra range, about a 38 in the waist and about a 50 in the hips because even though she had a loose fitting dress it was obvious she still had a huge ass.

During the prayer, I didn't close my eyes. I just looked forward and scanned the church like I always did. Some of the ladies I remember have grown older. Some of the girls around my age have children. I didn't think it out much further than that.

I looked at her and saw her fanning at me with the fan to get my attention as I leaned in to hear what she had to say.

"Are you staying for the whole service?" she asked me as I shook my head.

"Meet me outside. I want to get you to help me with something." she told me as I nodded in agreement.

Once the sermon was over, I eased out of the church and headed to my truck. I was curious about what she wanted to ask me. It could be anything. Knowing her as smart as I was she might have wanted to know if I was back home so that I could tutor her grandkids with something.

I turned around to see that she was walking outside as well. This had to be good for an older lady to ease out of church as well.

"Yes you needed me to help you with something?" I asked curiously as I felt some blood rush to my rock hard dick.

"Yeah, I wanted to know if you could help me out with a couple of things at my house." she told me.

"Okay that's no problem. I'll follow you." I replied as I told her and she walked to her Buick old school car that she had parked in the handicap parking space as I hopped into my truck and started the engine and roared out of the parking space and drove off behind her.

I could not believe how horny this old lady had me. I was hard and stroking my dick through my jeans as I drove slowly behind her. I was used to cruising around 50 miles per hour but she was going five under the speed limit. This was taking forever but at the same time it was only upping my anticipation.

After two left turns she finally pulled into her driveway and she motioned for me to pull up beside her which I did without giving a second thought. I did as she asked as I pulled onto the grass and cut the engine to my massive truck. I stepped out and I tried my hardest to conceal the tent that held my 8 and half inch penis that was aching to slide inside of her. I took a deep breath and locked the truck behind me as I slowly watched her step out of her car and turned around to give me a glimpse of her black pantyhose as she walked towards the back of her car.

"So what exactly do you need my help with?" I asked curiously.

"I have some things that someone helped me put into the car. Would you be a darling and help me put these in my living room?" she asked as I nodded in agreement.

"Yes that's no problem." I replied as she popped the trunk and saw two boxes. I didn't think too much of it as she walked up to her steps and unlocked the door. I lifted one of the boxes and carried it inside for her and looked around the older home and tried to follow her to the back of the house so that I would know exactly where to place it.

"Just place it right inside of here." she replied as she pointed to the bedroom wall that was woodpaneled and immaculate like she did nothing but clean her house all day. I did so and came back with the other box and placed it right beside it.

"Thank you so much baby." she replied as she walked up to me to give me a giant hug. I held her close to me and pulled her close to me as she refused to turn me loose. I ran my hands over her wide frame and she placed her head down on my shoulder and I ran my hands down to her lower back and she instinctively leaned in towards me. I looked down at her and she looked up at me and placed a light kiss on my lips and cupped me around the back of the head. For her age she had some huge lips. I could only imagine what she could do with them.

"It's hard to get a man to come in here. All I need is some dick! Ever since my husband passed away I have been needing someone to slide something long and thick inside of this kitty! I was thinking about you the other day and I remember the way that you used to look at me when you were younger but I knew that you were underage. I remember when you used to wear those suits and your dick would always be hard anytime you hugged me! I even though about you bending me over in the bathroom while church was going on and pounding me until we both came together. Can you make me cum baby?" she asked me.

I couldn't believe how nasty this old lady was. She was hot and bothered and the idea of me fucking the shit out of did more than push me over the edge. This old church lady was going to do more than get her fill if she keeps messing with me.

I grabbed her big ass and gave it a nice spanking as she let out a moan in delight. I was hard as a rock and I knew that she could feel it to when she reached down and gave it a nice firm grab and started stroking it.

As I guided her to the edge of the bed, I slid her straps off and freed her massive breasts from their cage and started sucking on her huge brown nipples. She started moaning lightly as she cupped me around the back of the head as I continued running her brown areolas between my lips and tongue as she kicked her fat shoes off and pulled me close to her. I guided my hands up from her wide and swollen ankles all the way up to her thick thighs and spread them as I continued attending to her massive bosoms. Once I got to her crotch I ripped a hole into her pantyhoses to show me her hairy pussy that was wet and glistening. I took my mouth from her breasts and laid her flat on the bed and spread her fat pussy lips as she kicked her legs in the air and showed me exactly what I wanted.

I spread her pussy lips and started lapping at her pussy. She was groaning in delight while I was sucking and slurping on her huge clit because it almost looked like a thumb it was so big! It didn't stop me from sucking on it because I knew that she was having all kinds of sensations going throughout her body. I didn't think twice about how much she was probably going to enjoy this as much as I was. I ran my tongue all the way down her pussy and shoved my tongue all the way inside of her pussy to make her let out a loud growl in pleasure. She cupped me around the back of the head and held my head there as she let out this primal scream that must have hit her with back to back orgasms from the way her body jerked and tensed up. Her back arched upwards as she brought her hips all the way up to my face while I was still giving her all the sensations that her body asked for.

"Damn boy you can eat some pussy! Now put that big ole dick inside of me!" she demanded as her chest heaved from all the orgasms she had.

I didn't waste anytime updoing my pants and pulled out my dick for her and stroked my mushroom head a couple of times before I slowly pushed my way inside of her pussy.

"OH GOD!" she cried out as I pushed my way deeper inside of her and started to pump her pussy. She was hot and snug as I slid my long and black thick erection in and out of her dripping wet pussy. She was groaning and yelling with each and every thrust like I was taking her virginity all over again. Each time I slammed it inside of her she yerked with pleasure as I gave the old cougar the dick that her body craved.

"OH MY GOD! THAT DICK IS WHAT I NEED IN MY LIFE! DON'T YOU DARE STOP FUCKING ME BABY! I'M CUMMING ALL OVER THIS DICK!" she cried out as I pinned her knees to her chest so that she could get all of my dick inside of her. She let out this holler like I was mutilating her. She had tears in her eyes from the pleasure that I was giving her and the pain from my dick being so big inside of her. Her massive breasts were almost about to knock her out from them being the size of beach balls hitting her in the face. I was playing and twisting her huge nipples to her sensations that had her hips almost off the ground. She was squealing as she took the dick that I was slamming in and out of her. She was taking the dick all the way inside of her.

"OH MY GOD! OH GOD! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING BABY! OH GOD! YES! YES! YES BABY! OH GOD! RIGHT THERE! YES!" she cried out as I picked her hips off the bed using all of my upper body strength and had her in a wheelbarrow position. My balls were smacking against her asshole and she was squirming all the sensations that were going through her body. She slide out of her hat and showed off her bugged out eyes that seemed to stretch with each time I thrusted inside of her. She was gritted her false teeth with the pain I was laying on her along enough sensations that had her toes curling. She was playing with her nipples as I started planking her and leaned down and looked her deep in her eyes and planted another kiss on her soft and full lips before I pulled out and turned her over on her back.

I didn't waste any time sliding inside of her from the back and started pumping her hard from behind. I didn't know if she liked it or not but I had been wanting to fuck this old lady for years! I ripped her pantyhose even more so that I could grab her huge ass and spank it some more. Each time I spanked her she let out a yelp in pleasure which only made me fuck her even harder. I was impaling the old black lady as my balls smacked up against her clit as I continued sliding in and out of her dripping wet tight pussy. It was hard for me to slow down but I refused to entertain the thought because I was loving this old pussy. She was almost growing and she had all kinds of sweat dripping from her jheri curl and I ran my hands over her huge ass and grabbed the waistband of her nylons and fucked her as hard and deep as I could. She was gripping the sheets and dropped her head in the pillows as I looked at the old cougar that had her mouth gaped wide open with pleasure from the dick that was tearing her old pussy up.

"OH MY GOD! FUCK YOUR PUSSY! FUCK YOUR PUSSY BABY! DON'T STOP! KEEP FUCKING ME! YES! YES BABY! OH GOD! FUCK ME HARDER BABY! DON'T STOP UNTIL YOU CUM BABY! YES BABY! OH! OH!" she cried out as I did as she told me. I watched as her huge ass bounced off my flat abs and I grabbed it a few times and spanked her for her troubles as I pulled out almost all the way and slammed it in and out of her a few times before I slammed it back inside of her to make her shudder in pleasure.

"CUM IN YOUR PUSSY BABY! I CAN BARELY TAKE ANYMORE BABY! COME ON BABY! CUM FOR ME!" she cried as she looked over her shoulder.

She must have known I was close to reaching my peak. My dick was starting to throb and it wasn't long before I pumped five cannon balls of pleasure inside of her old wet pussy.

"Chile I didn't know that dick could feel so good!" she exclaimed as she rolled over and stood up slowly.

"Clean yourself up the restroom across the hall." she told me as I grabbed my clothes and did so. I took a deep breath and cleaned up my flaccid dick and wiped my face up before I got dressed and fixed my hair so that I could look presentable before I went back home to my mother's house to get something to eat.

I walked back into the bedroom and saw her standing there with a nightgown on and walked up to me and give me a giant hug.

"Come by here after church okay?" she told me as I nodded and she hugged me one last time before she kissed me on the cheek and I gave her huge ass one nice squeeze before I walked out and headed on my way.

kjstyles
kjstyles
76 Followers