All Comments on 'Black Church Granny'

by kjstyles

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69about 4 years ago
Older Women do enjoy it

That was pretty good, I hope there is another chapter or two. She needs to suck his cock!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Put your crap in Interracial.

You are a one trick pony

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very good story

Many church grannies do look good. Quite a few young guys have fantasy of getting with sexy older lady. Many older black women never had their pussy ate. Young guy willing to do it has a good chance of success.

bbaron2274bbaron2274about 4 years ago
question

Please tell me how you can be "Younger than your age"?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fucking black since I was 14

I grew up in a foster home with black parents, and raised in a Baptist church. Older black BBW women with their elaborate hats every Sunday, men in purple suits with pocket squares. Was the only white kid in a predominantly black school system. Learned to take care of myself pretty early on. Also learned that older black women liked my white cock. This was spot on and brought back some great memories for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the idea of pushing the church lady's dress up and fucking her fat black hairy hole, while she wears her hat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

which it had of been me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Doesn't make sense

"since I was younger than most of the people my age" Er.......no you were the same age. Obviously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

younger than people of your age..thats interesting

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please tell me how you can be "Younger than your age"? @bbaron2274 ... out of context / While I was still going there a lot of the girls wrote me off because of how smart I am ( I was always known for my high level of academic success since I graduated valedictorian ). I didn't care about it too much since I was younger than most of the people my age ( girls who were older was not a priority and he has already accomplished at a young age than those of my age group ) but at the same time I was into much older women.

cornellmorgan91cornellmorgan919 days ago

I truly enjoyed this story,as it brought back memories of my sexual awakening, compliments of a mid 40s church friend of my grandmother.

You can be the same age,physically as your peers,yet have older or more grown up view of life, or vice versa because kids physically & mentally grow up at their own speed,then some,never grow up.

To seduce a bbw (big beautiful woman) is an advent that you'll remember, forever,especially if she's teaching you what pleases her, but more importantly, learns what pleases you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkjstyles@kjstyles
I'm 4 time Amazon best selling author DeMarcus james. Kj styles is my first ever pen name. This is my free promotional writing. Add me on social media Facebook: author DeMarcus james Instagram @AuthorDeMarcusJames21 Snapchat: author DeMarcus james Amazon: DeMarcus james ...