All Comments on 'Black Cock: 1 Day Changes Everything'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 81 Comments
wandereyewandereyeabout 9 years ago
Wow

I really got off on your story and am looking forward to the wife taking more control in the bedroom. I hope you finish the next story soon.

goamz86goamz86about 9 years ago
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!

So fucking hot. I loved every word. Please write chapter two soon!!!

AlterEgoDAGAlterEgoDAGabout 9 years ago
So, so hot

Ok, so the title intrigued me. As I started reading, this quickly rose to the top of my favorites list. It hit me so close to home, on so many levels...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Favor

Will you do me a favor? Will everybody on Literotica please not list any interracial stories on the gay section. List them in the interacial section where they belong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
anon

the story is mostly a gay story so it fits here in my opinion

on another note what a hot story. i especially liked the addition of the wife and how to see thst continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Part 2

Maybe turn the son too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Silkstockings is the BBC laureate

I hope Malcolm takes Greg's entire family as his personal fuck toys. I'd love to see this story continue for a very long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
White cocksucker

I could actually see my self becoming Andy and submitting to that BBC, what a dream that I wish would cum true!

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 9 years ago
"Anyways, back to the story... "

1) I loved the sex, but the set-up was contrived and tiresome. What's up with the phoney shout-outs to yourself and other authors, anyway? And who cares if the wife weighs 170, or 120?

2) Remember the old advise to writers: "leave out the parts readers will skip"? If you find yourself writing "Anyways, back to the story", you have just written stuff that should be edited out.

3) I am SO tired of 18-year-old protagonists. It screams "Kiddie porn!" to me. (He could have been a young single guy in his 20s.) And then you add Pop Warner football? PWF is for little kids - leave it out!

4) Please take the time to be brief. Edit more non-essential sentences out of the story. You have a rich imagination, but keep some of it unwritten.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 9 years agoAuthor
Last Comment

1. I call what you call unessential to development of plot.

2. The person who requested the story wanted him to be 18 (most 18 year olds have had sex, so hardly kiddo porn).

3. Weight of the wife is important as are all the details that create an image of what they look like. Ironically, I often get told I don't describe enough...LOL.

4. The things you dont like..skim over...many of my readers don't.

JAsmine

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsabout 9 years ago
AMAZING!!!!

Love this story! Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
keep writing story

Very sexy story

reader_literoticareader_literoticaabout 9 years ago
Great!

Excellently! You the best writer.

I wait for continuation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I can relate to this story as far as sucking a cock for the first time. Also, I had never even thought about sucking a cock. Im not going to go into detail about how it happened to me, but I will tell you that once I took that cock into my mouth, I knew my life had changed. when he came in my mouth, I knew that I would have to keep sucking cocks. It just seemed so natural for me to be on my knees with a cock in my mouth. I soon discovered that I was 100% a bottom also. I have never felt that I belonged to anyone. I will admit that I will suck just about any guy that gives me the opportunity. I just love being a cum loving cock sucking faggot.

bobscnjbobscnjabout 9 years ago
This is a very hot story.

I love reading your stories. You style is very erotic. Looking forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
When I read stories where someone pulls their dick out of an ass hole and someone else then puts it in their mouth I just say bull crap. No one does that except a dumpster diver or worse.

When I read stories where someone pulls their dick out of an ass hole and someone else puts that dick in their mouth I just say bull crap. No one does that unless they are a freaking rabid animal lower than a dumpster diver. sick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So hot

I just love these stories of yours and I cant help imagening that its me that is being taught to submit to black cock like that. I have always thought of myself as straight and I live with my girlfriend, but since reading stories like this I cant help dreaming of being made to submit to cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Cuckold training

I love your stories. Cuckold sounds good for next one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I Am One

I became a Black Cock Sucker in college. I was forced to suck off 4 black guys and they made me beg for it until I took all 4 loads. I was so surprised at the feeling of "accomplishment" when I mDe them spurt, and the amazing surprise of how sweet their cum taste. It was 12 years later that I succumb to my desire to do it again. Bi haven't stopped since. They ridiculed my stiff 2 1/2 inch penis. It obviously is too small to be referred to as a cock. The 4 guys in college told me I was practically a girl with a enlarged clit between my legs.

AlterEgoDAGAlterEgoDAGabout 9 years ago
I almost wish I hadn't found this story

I've been good for years; now, I have to go out and suck cock again :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Next story

I can't wait to read the next story. Would love to see the wife submit to black cock too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
fucking hot

I'd love to see the wife and daughter find out about their respective men and get fucked too

smithin813smithin813almost 9 years ago

I love your story and can't wait until I read the rest of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sequel please : )

Hi Silk,

Just curious to know when you might be writing another chapter for this story. Sorry for being a little impatient. I realize you do have quite a few different story lines being developed at the moment. Let me know.

Thanks,

J

BTW whereabouts in Canada are you from? I'm from London, ON

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 9 years ago
love it

pretty darn good writing as ever. I love your story line and the way you put it on paper. now to get in on some of this action myself. I would love to have the chance to treat the other have like this.

tevacpltevacplalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Curiosity got the better of him.He will eventually take a good reeming while licking Malcoms spunk from his wife cunt

MaturecocksuckerMaturecocksuckerover 8 years ago
Great story

As a new member/reader I have enjoyed every word of the stories I have read of your writings and wont stop until I have caught up on them all.

Just wish I could find a BBC to turn me into their personnel cum slut.

If interested contact me at zodiaca53@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wife and I enjoyed your story

Not always in the mood for the themes you write so well about but this story offered my wife and I moments of excited mutual pleasure. Thank you!

johnnyreyjohnnyreyover 8 years ago
Sir;

Wow, this story is so hot. I'm definitely a little white boy cocksucker. Ever since high school and 14 years old. A senior Black basketball player trained me for what I would be the rest of my life. I've never looked back. I'm a proud little white bitch boy. Thank you for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story from one of the best literotica authors

Even if you don't like the genre, you have to enjoy this fantastic, atmospheric writing. I got so hard reading it. 5 stars.

kamperman45kamperman45about 8 years ago
Great continuation of his acceptance to his real life situation & his wife's need

You write the genre I love so well, and I can always place myself in their situation of acceptance and need. This one was above the norn (which is always super) in that it really spoke to my fantasy of finding a big black cock to worship with my mouth and asspussy. There are 2 porn shops 40 minutes to an hour from my home...guess I need a road trip to go sishing there. ;0)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
BORING

BORING SHIT

His_fag_wifeHis_fag_wifeover 7 years ago
Fantastic

Just love your stories thanks. Eloquently written with great pace. In fact your stories are the ones which made me choose to write. Hopefully I can reach similar heights in time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What I would love

Wow, I loved this story. The idea of sucking a big black cock and getting fucked by it got me so turned on. Also the idea of my wife taking control in the bedroom and watching a big black cock fuck her turns me on so much. Please write the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
True Story

I've been there and done that. What great memories I have of sucking my black buddy's cock and watching him fuck my wife. She go the hots for him really bad. When I finally gave her permission to fuck him, she flew to that black cock and worshiped it like a dream come true. My cock is 6" but his is 8 1/2" and big around. It was a very nice mouthful for me. Damn, I miss sucking it so much. At my age 78, it is unlikely that I will find another black man that I care enough about to suck off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A First Class Ride

I am a medium built, gay curious, white guy and at the time, although I wasn't a virgin, I did not have too much "cock in arse time". I had to take an overnight train down to London from Edinburgh and had a first class ticket. The carriage was empty until Newcastle, where a Well built Black businessman got on and for some reason (which became clear fairly soon) came to sit just opposite me. As the train shuddered into motion I glanced at him and was transfixed by the huge and obvious cock bulging at his crotch and over half way to his knee. As I looked up He was staring at me, "Impressive isn't it" he said. My eyes were drawn back to it as I spluttered out a non committal answer. "you can touch it if you like" he said and as I reached forward without thinking, he stood, dropped his trousers and guided it towards my lips. my movement took me naturally onto my knees, and as soon as the first couple of inches was in my mouth he grasped the side of my head, and sitting down pulled me a few more inches further on to him. He then began to throat fuck me, driving deeper with every stoke as I gagged and choked but made no attempt to stop him. "I thought you were a potential white fuckbitch when I got on" he said "I've had a few on this train, and the conductor, who knows me said he thought you were likely one more. He'll be along later to screw you as well". I was shocked both then and later that I just went along with the powerful personality of the man. About Darlington he emptied his first load down my throat and roughly pulled his cock out of me then, about a minute later he said one word "STRIP!!" Again I just obeyed and was soon standing there naked. "Wear these" was the next command, as he threw some Hold up stockings, matching Bra and G-string set and a pair of four inch "fuck me" spikes at me from his case. I must admit that the thought of being in these in front of a man made my small cock stiffen, and I had worn similar stuff alone at home often enough, so I was soon into them, and although the shoes were very tight I dared not complain. In my own case were similar items and a selection of dildoes for use in my hotel. I had, as usual, flushed out my arsehole and lightly greased it with KY before I left home. As we thundered through North Yorkshire he had found this out and remarked "Good! I like my bitches dressed and ready for cock, bend over that table" But I wasn't ready in any other way for the size of his cock as he set about entering me. I was soon screaming and trying to stop him, but after several minutes he had forced his bell end through my rosebud and, without waiting for me to adjust, he began to fuck his whole length into me. Of course any arsehole will stretch an amazing amount if it is worked enough and mine eventually did as he began to fuck me with full strokes, riding me hard and shooting another load into me just before York. A short break for me, and the conductor made sure no new passengers joined our coach there, getting his reward by fucking me as we left the station. That was almost a pleasure as I easily took him, however "once you've taken black, you don't go back" is true enough and even after all the pain I wanted more of the BBC. Well I got it three more times before London, several times there in both his hotel and mine, and regularly ever since!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ridiculous Premise

It seems that many writers here are, unfortunately, trying for quantity over quality. Silkstockinglover has become a quantity writer. It's too bad because some of her stories were pretty good.

aarrrgh70aarrrgh70about 7 years ago
MY TRUE STORY

I've been there and done that. What great memories I have of sucking my black buddy's cock and watching him fuck my wife. She go the hots for him really bad. When I finally gave her permission to fuck him, she flew to that black cock and worshiped it like a dream come true. My cock is 6" but his is 8 1/2" and big around. It was a very nice mouthful for me. Damn, I miss sucking it so much. At my age 78, it is unlikely that I will find another black man that I care enough about to suck off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Like watching a show on cable

Nice story... But damn, you had more plugs for yourself and stories than a show on cable TV..... Has commercials...

jojo9696jojo9696about 7 years ago
Omg

Have you any idea what this story is doing to me and my cock? Yeehah on to next chapter

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Large Black Addiction

Not having been in the same situation/predicament it is a bit hard to make a judgment.

One reads stories and sees images on the internet of "big, black cock" and, I suppose one fantasizes a little if it were oneself in this situation, and how one would react. One could make a moral judgment, but how objective would that be?

Also, the relationship with his wife seems to be something beyond my ken, having been married for 56 years and now a widower,

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Hot

This story is hot like all your stories. I love eating creampies and also sucking cock. I have never seen a BBC in real life, but I love reading and fantasies about it.

You are by far my favorite author. I have read many of your stories multiple times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My declamation

I am a faggot. I was born to service alpha cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cum whore

I want to be a faggot for a dominant bull!!!

nastyman4320nastyman4320over 5 years ago
sissy boi

mmm love some bbc cum

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneabout 5 years ago
Maybe I am a bottom

I started sucking my own cock, (was limber enough) then my step dad and I started to play, my first man cock and I took it all, when he came he tried to pull out but I wanted his cum and would not let him, it tasted so good, and the texture was so right I loved it. That ended when I enlisted, and a little over a year in the service I had my first black cock, I hope it was not my last cock black or any color, I so want to suck a cock and swallow that cum. The largest cock I have had is 8 inches but not sure I can do that now as it has been very many years since I have had the pleasure of giving oral pleasure to a man. Northeast Indiana da.cd@frontier.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Going crazy

I need a black cock so bad. How do I make that happen. All I think about is black men controlling me. Black cock makes me so gay!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I have a bbc

I have been married 27 years, really hot wife. Was introduced to a bbc at the seven year itch. Have been a cocksucker and a bottom to his bbc for the past 20 years. Just can’t get enough of his fabulous cock. It is truly hard to resist. Once I saw his bbc I lost all control of myself. I do really like being his cocksucker bottom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just a dream

I dream a lot with my wife and BBC. I need so much see this and suck a bbc too it make me so hard and nuts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I want Black

I would love to suck a large black cock over and over again mMMM!!!

JustcuriousguyJustcuriousguyabout 3 years ago
totally agree

with the previous comment. I could easily become a cum slut for a BBC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I want to be him soooo bad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I too suck black cock. There is nothing like it. Try it and you're hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’ve been sucking black cock for forty years and love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wish someday I will get the chance,I dream of having a nice cock in my mouth,someday I hope

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another great story. I am a cocksucker, and although I have no specific preferences for the race of the man who’s cock I am sucking, I find it especially exciting to be on my knees, submitting to a black man by sucking his cock and swallowing his load of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Luv it.

I luv sucking cock & the taste of cum but I’ve only experienced it a few times I want it more & more like in the story. I’d happily suck pretty much any cock as long as it’s disease free. But I’d especially luv to try a nice black cock out of curiosity, in fact any colour cock for that matter. I also am increasingly curious to take a real cock in my ass. At 56 I’m still an anal virgin but I’m eager to change that. Near Winchester UK.

cynthia0920cynthia0920about 2 years ago

Yes I've had this exact feeling

I opened my mouth and took it in. It felt so natural as it hardened. I again wanted to take it all in my mouth; I wanted to feel him shoot his cum down my throat.

I was no longer a straight married man...I was a cocksucker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I used to think I was "unusual" in my thoughts about sucking a cock, especially a black cock. My wife had an affair with a black guy when she was in college, and she shared all the details with me. This, of course, only increased my fantasies of watching her with a black man, and me submitting also.

What I love the most about this story is how well it describes the mental fight he has between desire, humiliation, and submission. Although I had thoughts and fantasies for years, I didn't suck my first cock until I was 77 years old. I experienced the same feelings...I couldn't get enough, and yet I was ashamed. I went on to suck two more men before, at 79, gave up my virgin ass. My age, having ED, and a small cock, all make me a candidate for submission as a cocksucker and bottom to Alpha men. I still have strong desires to not only experience black cock myself, but to watch a black cock satisfy my wife in ways I never could.

SomdoutdoorbearSomdoutdoorbearalmost 2 years ago

Hi, my name is Jim, I live in southern Maryland and I have a cut small cock: OMG great story! Awesome. I’m 65 yo and started sucking cock about 3 years ago. I like being called a cocksucker so your story has really got me going. I had 3 regular black cocks I used to suck on a regular basis before COVID and day before yesterday, got my first good mouthful of cum (in over 2 years) from one of them; I’m still trying to connect with the other 2. Yes, I am a cocksucker, I like being called a cocksucker and really like servicing black cocks to completion; in my mouth please! Last week I connected with a white guy on line, we met at the hardware store and sucked each other to completion in my car; I hope we can make it a regular thing. I like sucking small cocks (6 inch or smaller) and having my men cum in my mouth. The biggest cock I sucked was about 9”. In the previous 2 years before COVID I probably sucked off about 25-30 guys; a few of them multiple times (then Craig’s List stopped posting personals) :( . Did I mention I like sucking small cocks but especially black cocks, and being called a cocksucker?? Thanks for the story! It has always been my fantasy to service a black cock while being coached by a female and have her tease me about my small cock! My favorite fantasy is to have my 21 yo step granddaughter show up at my door with her boyfriend and say, “We decided to stop by because Mike (black young man) is horny, won’t stop bothering me about a blow job, so I finally gave in and I promised him a great blowjob. You know I don’t suck cock so I figured you could help us out? Can you get Mike hard, he can fuck me, then you can clean him up afterwards and if you do a really good job, I’ll let you suck Mike’s cum out of my pussy; what do you say Jim, deal?” … Yes Shelly, I’d love too! Can we make this a regular thing??? Somdoutdoorbear@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

turned me on big time. My fantasy too is to be on call for a big black cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars -every time I read it.

In a perfect world I'd be an oral slut to Black cock 24/7. Fact is, any time I see a photo, video, etc. of a Black cock I wish it was in my mouth. When I read interracial or gay stories in Literotica I wish the Black cocks were in my mouth. Simply put I'm a white cocksucker added to Black cock.

Black cocks are beautiful and delicious. Black men are Superior and ALL white people should be their slaves.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

Interesting beginning. Although I’m not a fan of either BBC or cocksucking, I have to read these stories so I can claim that I’ve read them all. I see several more that appear to continue this story, so I will continue also as the story needs an ending…

firedogg81firedogg81over 1 year ago

Great story I can't wait to read more of it as it continues certainly does make one think

A55eaterA55eaterover 1 year ago

This author has a bad habit of putting a “commercial” for their other stories in their work. Thiss srory has the authors other stories as a plot point. It’s especially disappointing because the author IS good. I like BBC/degradation stories and love sucking black cock! I would have loved this tale, but the “commercial” took me right out of the story.

oralguy82oralguy82about 1 year ago

Great story, sure pushing all my buttons. I had

No intentions of ever sucking cock, but once I

Did there was no turning back.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 1 year ago

Interesting story, yes I’ve sucked cock and black cock. I once sucked a black cock that was 13 inches his girth was skinny though. I’ve even sucked black transgendered cock. She had a big one too. 10 inches and her girth was as big as my wrist. I was able to only get half in my mouth.

Your story was great which is why I’m giving it 10 stars…..

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very sexually exciting knowing I have been in the safe situation as a white cocksucker. I think the story line was very believable, for some reason white married men give into domination from black men.

1reddawg121reddawg12about 1 year ago

Dayumm,What a Smokin HOT Story. I love the dynamic changes in the bedroom..You have given me a few more ideas for being my wife's Sub.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved this story.Only wish I could find a beautiful big black cock to worship.Would lie at foot of bed and wait for my master to summon me.Never thought I would take dick in the ass but a boy can only suck for so long.

DORTMAN69DORTMAN6911 months ago

Cette histoire raconte simplement l'attirance de certains mecs mariés comme moi qui suis by pour les hommes Noirs marié depuis 14 ans j'ai 33 àns je n'ai jamais cessé de sucer des bites noires depuis mon adolescence quand je fréquenté ma future épouse et après bien sur !!!! Je suis accro a la bites noires et surtout au lait de leurs couilles d'ailleurs j'avale tout ce qui sort de leur bourses ! tout !!!! Je suis uniquement Bucalle et j'adore aussi leur bouffer le cul !!!! Mais j'ai entendu dire que les hommes By sont plus vicieux que les gay plus amoureux et dépendant des queues je crois non je suis sur !!! que c'est totalement vrais !!!! Et j'aime çà !!!!! Marié est Salope à bites Noires le bohnneur quoi 💋😋

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

God loves cock and cum in his mouth everyday of the year.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

One day I'll write about me, straight married man turned cocksucker and bottom and now slut to my master who also wants to fuck my wife. I don't want my wife to find out any of my fantasies, but I want to continue to suck his cock and being fucked hard, don't really know what to do

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hot!

I love black dick. I think about it every day. How big they are and how long and thick they get. It’s just so hot seeing their huge limp dicks going down half their leg. That’s what got me so interested in dick was seeing so many long limp black dicks in high school. It made me fall in love with men. I now have a different crush each year of a guy I want to date and be fucked by. I’ve only been with one guy but I fantasize about men all the time. Being Indian, I am now so turned by other Indian men at the gym. I wish they could take me home and fuck me all night. Then suck his dick in front of his friends so they know how much I want him.

StubbyoneStubbyone7 months ago

WOW ! Your storyline was very good, well written and well edited. What surprised me were the comments. I must have read 30 off to 40 before I realized that they were all virtually the same. They were all confessions of loving or desiring the lifestyle. Sucking black cock was a universal obsession. There was not even one word about the story or the writers skills. Although I’ve fantasized about sucking dick, it’s never been a big black one. No real reason, as I’m far from racist. I was not turned on by the humiliation that the Malcom character tried to heap on his sub-missives.

Sharing a big hard cock with my wife would have been fun, yet, sadly it never happened nor is likely to.

Great writing. The feelings going through his head and his wife’s actions while in the throes of hot sex were spectacular. Easy 5-😊😊😊😊😊’s

BaldwinAllamBaldwinAllam6 months ago

Sizzling hot Story

JoeMangumJoeMangum3 months ago

Getting closer and closer to experience this reality. Continues to be my ultimate fantasy

LoveTheFlirtsLoveTheFlirts3 months ago

Such a great story! I could feel every moment.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

I have to admit when I finally told my wife I had a black master and I suck black cock she was a bit pissed but the day she caught me sucking black dick at home changed out sex life in the most exhausting way!!! I now get to suck his cock at home often she feeds me my cum with her fingers when I jack off and now she makes me eat her ass full of my cum and johns and I get to eat her pussy full of johns cum and my favorite is when I get to clean that wonderful black cock clean in front of her after he fucked her ass and mine ...all while finally getting to suck cock in a the lingerie she buys me her personal faggott cum loving husband....I love my wife sooooo muchhh🍆💦💦💦💦 Larry Smith

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Wow the idea of being the cocksuckerbof an 18vyesr Olds glorious 10 inch beautiful black dick has me rock Harland jacking off.

Nightowl55CPNightowl55CP19 days ago

Enjoyed it. But loved his wife humiliating him more. So guys. Just obey your wifes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50895 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...