Black Cock Slut

Story Info
Black cock for wife.
4.9k words
3.45
51.9k
66
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,303 Followers

DISCOVERING MY WIFE IS A BLACK COCK SLUT!

Story contains interracial sex. Cuckolding of a white husband and a wife that ends up being owned by black cock. If this doesn't appeal to you or you don't like this line of story don't read it, move on and find something you do like. This all started last year and continues till the present. There are more parts to follow and only names have been changed to protect the innocent and not so innocent.

I have been married to Sue for over ten years, until recently I thought our sex life was great. Then slowly things changed and I found myself wondering if she was being unfaithful. Now that fact wouldn't bother me, you see I had often pretended during our love making that I was a stranger who was fucking her behind her husbands back and wow! It really got her off, but she assured me it was all only fantasy.

Now after several weeks of not getting any ass, I wondered what was going on. So one day I decide after much consideration about the consequences of being caught spying on my wife, but eventually decided That If I planned it carefully, I could take a week off, pretend to go to work, (truck driver anyway so no need to go home) I would then double back watch and see where she went or what happened. The first day I was sat in a hired van and was just beginning to think nothing was going to happen when I saw Sue get into a cab and I set off following her.

The cab took her into an area of town I didn't rally frequent as it was full off strip clubs and topless bars. Eventually it stopped, and Sue dressed in a beautiful but slutty red dress, some red stilettos I had never seen before, got out and went inside.

I waited a while, parked up and made my way inside. I opened the bar door not knowing what I'd see but it was safe the room was pretty dark, and the stage was all lit up but that was it. I moved into a booth that had a view of the stage. The room was pretty busy and after some time I saw my wife come out, Her red dress was held up and showed off a pair off red silk panties, her legs covered in red hold up stockings and her tits! Well lets just say there was nothing to stop them falling out of the taut bra that seemed to be covering very little if anything at all.

She began her routine and within seconds the dress was off, and the clientele were whistling and yelling for her to get the rest off. I was sitting wondering how far she would go and then I knew! Off came her skimpy bra. Then she grabbed the metal dance pole spun around it and bent over backwards showing all and sundry her magnificent DD tits, her nipples fully erect could clearly be seen standing out like rivets!

"Come on honey show us the lot!" they were yelling.

Off came the panties, thrown into the crowd. One lucky guy grabbed them held them up, stuck them in his face and breathed in her scent!

"Gawd man these are dripping wet I can taste her juices!"

He yelled to the raucous crowd who were by now crowding around the stage. Guys were leaning in stuffing bills into her stocking tops, some were rubbing the money over her exposed pussy and ass before inhaling the smell and then stuffing them into her stocking tops. Some were even just throwing bills at her!!

God the little slut had them baying for more. I thought (stupidly!) that that was it. So she had a part time job making a few bucks stripping. Well I like to watch so why cant my wife do that if she wants I thought after all every stripper is some guys woman!

I slipped out and back to the van. I had only been in the van a few minutes when I saw a pick up pull up outside the bar and Sue came out and got into it. I once again followed. The pick up took her home and she got out, so did the guy a huge athletic black guy! He looked bloody huge compared to Sue. He wrapped an arm around her and led her to the door. Opening it she and he went Inside. I was sat mouth gaping open, even if I had thought she was being unfaithful seeing was believing there was no way she was having a coffee now was there?

I sat for a while and thought about my next move, maybe he was just seeing her home, but after half an hour I realised nope he was definitely not just seeing her home. My stomach was churning with worry, yet excited at the same time. Maybe just maybe my fantasy was actually happening. So summoning up the courage I got out the van, walked around side of the house (Thank heavens for the high fence and bushes / trees around our property I thought as I crept like some creepy snooper around my own house.

Once I was around the side and into the back yard, I waited a while to get accustomed to the light and then made my way towards the light from the lounge patio doors. I quietly moved towards them until I could see inside. The back guy sat on our sofa totally naked and Sue was standing in only her skimpy bra and panties, her mouth was open but no sound was coming out. I moved closer and saw that the top window was open, and I could hear some sounds drift out of it. I realised that if I crept even closer I would be able to hear better;

"God Jamel your cock is huge!" my wife gasped

"Wait till it gets erect!" he laughed out loud

"You mean its not fully hard yet?" She almost groaned in disbelief.

"Nope it gets bigger yet" he laughed.

"You want it don't you baby!" he said

I saw my wife stand gawping for a few seconds as she contemplated the size of this guys cock, and then I saw the sign of lust combined with wanton lust spread over her face. "God YES! She almost screamed"

She moved towards him and knelt on the floor between his legs and grabbed that monstrous cock, when I say monstrous as it was at least twice as long and twice as thick as my own cock and I had always thought I had a decent pussy pleasing six inch cock, but that thing made me feel instantly inferior. I could now understand the old saying of once they go black they never go back as I saw the way her eyes lit up and she began to without any doubt worship that cock in front of her.

"God Jamel do woman have trouble taking this?" she asked never taking her eyes off it.

"What?" he laughed

"Your black cock!" she moaned.

"Only white men have cocks that are considered small" he laughed

"Fuck this is one big dick!" she moaned as her hands played with it. I could see it starting to grow harder.

Then Sue stood up and took her panties off, even from where I stood I could see they were soaking wet and her pussy lips were all puffed up, her slit glistened in the light so I knew she was well aroused. God this is really going to happen and I get to watch I thought. As she turned round and bent over in front of Jamel and showed him her soaking wet cunt!

"Every woman who has had my cock comes back for it again!" he gloated.

She turned back round and sat astride his thighs. From my position I could see his cock standing straight up, slightly curved at the top away from her belly it stood fully erect proudly glistening with its own pre cum emissions flowing over it freely from his third eye! It was so big it almost touched her tits when she was sat on his thighs I actually wondered if she wasn't biting off too much!!

But nothing was going to stop her now, I could see that look in her eye from when we had first had sex it was of pure lustful wantonness!

Then Jamel grabbed her by her sides and pulled her towards him and began sucking on her tits, alternating between nipples and the actual breasts. Sue just leant back and moaned loudly almost like a whine!

"God these tits were made for sucking!" he slurped.

He spun her around so her ass was facing him and pushed her up so she was standing astride his legs. I could see him rubbing his leaking cock all over her taut ass.

"Shake that white booty for Jamel" he groaned.

By now I could see his black cock was already nudging at the entrance to my wife's pussy. Sue was almost standing on tip toe to stop him entering her. She looked down and bent slightly at the waist looking between her open legs

"OH FUCK!" she grunted, realising she was about to be fucked by that monster.

"Just take it easy babe, let Jamel tease you a bit get you wet enough for some black cock!"

"OH MY GOD I'M SO FUCKING WET!" she cried out, then looking around at Jamel she eased herself onto the first few inches of his cock.

"Woah baby that's some hot pussy you've got there, and it hungry for my cock isn't it?" he asked

"Tell Jamel what this little white ho wants from Jamel" he gloatingly asked.

He was holding Sue up from impaling herself on any more of his cock. When she didn't reply immediately he eased her up so the head slipped out and just rubbed the entrance again.

"Oh No Please Jamel Don't tease me any more I want it!" she pleaded

"tell me what you want Sue, tell me exactly what you want!" he grunted at her.

"I want your big black cock inside me!" Sue pleaded almost crying with anguish!

I was struck dumb, here was my until then faithful wife begging this black stud to fuck her married white pussy. I was sweating buckets, my own cock rock hard and by now in my fist with my hand flying up and down its length watching my slut of a wife whoring herself to this black cocked stud. I knew he would destroy her pussy, I knew I'd never be able to satisfy her again, I knew that was happening in front of me and I was too scared and to frightened to stop it but inside I really, really wanted him to fuck the living daylights out of her come what may! I found myself muttering to myself 'go on... go on.....fuck the little bitch!.. fuck my wife, please fuck her,.. please!'

I was by now panting with lust myself. And then I saw what I had always hoped to see a black cock disappearing into my wife's cunt.

"your pussy is so fucking tight it's like a vice,... Go on work that pussy up and down on my shaft you little slut!" he ordered.

"Oh my god it feels so fucking big inside me!" she grunted, sweat sheening her body and her face.

"That's it bitch your so wet now you sliding down my cock!"

"God your deeper than my husband's dick has ever been!" she grunted, as she continued to bounce up and down on that monstrous weapon invading her married white pussy.

"Gawd you bitch there plenty more to go yet!" he gasped.

"Lets see how much you can take afore I start fucking you, keep sliding up and down my cock your plenty wet now I can feel it running over my big black balls" he groaned

"OOOOh my pussy is so fucking full, I can feel it stretching me wider!" she yelled continually bouncing her way onto that cock.

My own balls were starting to well up and I had to stop or I'd have cum before he started fucking her. Instead I gripped it as hard as I could and squeezed my balls with the other pulling them down and away from disappearing before cumming.

I gritted my teeth and kept repeating almost like some demented idiot, go on, go on, fill her cunt...stretch her pussy, fuck her make her beg for it! Make her you little white slut she needs to be fucked by a real cock I grunted to myself! I was lost totally in the whole realism of the situation. Here I was almost silently pleading this black cock stud to basically ruin my wife's cunt for my use. I didn't care at that point I just wanted the action to continue, and to fuck with the consequences.

Almost suddenly I saw Jemal grab her hips and slam her down onto the full length of his cock. This had several reactions, all of which can easily be imagined, but let me try to visualise it for you all. Sue let out a yell, Jamel let out a yell, I let out a loud gasp That I was frightened they would hear! I almost stopped breathing. Sue screamed that he was buried in her womb. Jamel just leaned back let her go and said

"just let your pussy get used to it"

Sue sat perfectly still and then she started to wiggle slightly.

"Told you it would get better!" Jamel said.

"Oh god yes so much better!" she gasped

"Its starting to feel soooo much better!"

Then I watched transfixed as she stood up allowing his full length to slide back out, before plunging herself back down onto his cock. Several times she did that, her moans, gasps and whimpering grew and grew until I heard her screamed

"OH FUCK! SHIT.. I'M GONNA CUM!"

She rose up and pulled right off his cock. Jamel grabbed his cock and shouted "what the hell!"

Sue however wasn't finished and turned around to face him before straddling his thighs and his cock. She pushed his hand away from his own cock, grabbed it herself and positioned it at the already gaped entrance to her cunt. Before sliding back onto it's full length.

"Fuck bitch, thought you was going to leave me high an dry!" he laughed.

"FUCK NO CHANCE!" She grunted "Just wanted a better angle!" as she repeatedly rose and fell onto the glorious cock that now owned her pussy.

I knew it, she knew it and by god Jamel knew it, as no doubt many other men had found out just like me that black cock rules. Jamel had taken another white wife and added it to his undoubtedly large harem of married white sluts. I was sad, elated, excited, terrified and yet not surprised. It was everything and more that I had imagined.

Then I heard the words I had been waiting on from my once prim and proper wife;

"OHHHHHHH FUUUUUCK IIIIIIMMMMMM CUMMMMMMMING!"

As I watched her shudder and shake her eyes rolled back in her head and her body went limp. Her nipples were unbelievably hard that they looked like bolts, not stubs actual bolts they must have been two inches long jutting from the end of her rapidly glowing tits!

Jamel just held her there, until she recovered. I looked down at my own cock and realised I'd cum all over my own hand in what must have been one of the largest dump-loads I had ever experienced. I stuffed my withered cock back into my pants, fastened up and just watched I knew I was done so there would be no point in keeping my own cock out.

Jamel smiled at her then asked her if she wanted to be more comfortable. Sue nodded her head and they got up and moved out of the lounge. I looked at the sofa and could see a huge wet patch where they had been fucking. I watched as they left and knew they were going to our marital bed to consummate there coupling even further. I moved away when the light went out and i crept towards our bedroom window.

When I got to the outside side of our window they hadn't closed the curtains so I had an unfettered view and despite there being no open window I needn't have worried. Anyone within earshot of that bedroom on that night would have had no problem knowing or indeed guessing what was occurring inside.

By the time I was in position Jemal and sue were in the room Sue had his still erect cock in her hand and was leading him towards our marital bed. The final act of betrayal was about to happen and I was as keen as her to witness its occurrence. All thoughts of betrayal, loss and ownership of my wife were gone. I would witness many more connections of Jamel and my wife all in secret, but also her additional black lovers as her lust and want no need for big cocks took over her lustful needs time and time again.

That night, Sue got Jamel to the bed threw off the top sheets and lay there her legs wide open, her abused and soaking wet cunt gaping in anticipation of even further abuse by her stud. Her knees pulled up to open her pussy ready for Jamel to continue taking ownership of my wife's cunt.

Jamel knelt between her legs, and Sue once again grabbed his cock and stroked it several times words spoken but unheard from my position but I could imagine. Jamel looked at her and spoke Sue took his cock and placed it at her entrance of her ravaged pussy.

Then I could hear!

"God it's so fucking big!" she grunted loudly!

"Just lie there you fucking white slut!..cos am gonna fuck this pussy hard now!" Jamel yelled at her, he began hammering in and out of her cunt, her body bounced and shook around the bed as it shook, squeaked so loud I could hear it outside.

"Do it Jamel FUCK ME! I love your big black cock!" Sue screamed repeatedly

"My big black cock loves this white slut pussy!" he yelled back at her, time and time again.

Within what seemed like ages but was only minutes I heard Sue screaming "OH FUCK IM CUMMING AGAIN!"

"HERE IT COMES BITCH, GONNA BUST MA NUT IN THIS MARRIED WHITE PUSSY!"He screamed as he rapidly pummelled my wife into our mattress.

"There There take it you white ho! Take my black seed! Gonna give you a black baby bitch!"

I gasped as I felt my cock explode inside my pants and I could see a wet patch appear on the front of my jeans, and I hadn't even touched myself. I Knew Sue was on the pill but god knows if it worked on a cock so big! I was immediately worried she was being impregnated and thought what an ultimate humiliation it would be if she was pregnant with a black baby. (It didn't happen on this occasion but later on she did get pregnant to him but that's another story!) I mean what better way to completely take a white wife and make her white husband into a total cuckold. I mean I knew I was being cuckolded as I had always wanted, but pregnant I had never thought of that. But when he said that my stomach flipped. What Sue did or rather begged was even more enlightening or surprising! Instead of being shocked or angry instead she pleaded with him

"Oh God fuck me. FUCK ME knock me up!" she begged loudly almost screamed at him. He began pumping his seed deep into her womb ( I had no doubt he was doing this as his balls were resting against her ass as he spewed his black seed into my wife.)

"OH god so much cum, so much..so much!" Sue moaned loudly

"God my pathetic husband hardly cums a teaspoonful she laughed loudly.

"That's cos yer man is a white sissy with a small cock!" he gloated loudly.

As I watched and listened I could do little more than agree totally with this Adonis of a black stud, with a cock to match.

Jamel got up and I had to move into the shadows, as he cracked open the window I could smell the heavy scent of sex I was that close. My heart missed a beat as I thought he was going to see me but he was more interested in my cheating wife. He went back to the bed and stood there with his cock glistening in the light.

Sue then got up onto her knees and Jamel ordered her to clean him up. She quickly started slobbering all over his cock and his heavy hanging balls. Licking, sucking, cleaning all their combined juices from him. I gasped as she wouldn't even suck me before I came, far less after. But here she was lapping up hers and his combined juices and loving it.

"Real men like me make you suck it clean Bitch, and don't you forget it!" Jamel grunted.

"A real man like you Jamel wouldn't need to force me I want to do it!" she said between loud slobbering noises.

"Then suck it Bitch, and suck it good I aint finished educating you yet you unfaithful white slut!...if'n your hubbie could see ya now he'd choke on his own saliva!" Jamel grunted.

If only he knew I really wanted it to happen for years and now it was I wanted it to never stop. I wanted to see her become a total black cock slut for Jamel and hopefully others, many others!

I watched as Sue eagerly gobbled on his cock slowly but surely swallowing more and more of its obscene length.

"Go on swallow that black cock" Jamel growled.

For over a half hour she tried and tried to swallow that cock. Jamel cajoling, and encouraging her telling her to take it easy she'd get used to it. And god if she didn't! After half an hour it was down her throat, tears ran down her face to begin with but eventually she was deep throat-ing it as if she had always been a grade A cock sucker! Boy was I jealous at that stage. But even Sue couldn't keep it down her throat she eventually after a few seconds pulled it out of her throat and mouth. Jamel than told her to use her hands and suck on his knob end.

easyballs
easyballs
1,303 Followers
12