Black Cock Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had a grip of her head as she slobbered eagerly over his purple headed knob licking the slit, then swallowing his knob whole sucking eagerly on it as she used her hands to shuck his shaft up and down. I could see where this was leading and to my ultimate surprise my cock was throbbingly hard again. I pulled it free and began tossing myself off as fast as I could. My own knob end was so red and so sore but I Didn't care i had to fucking wank myself off as hard and as fast as i could as i watched all the while egging my wife on under my breathe just like before 'go on suck his cock you dirty little bitch, swallow his cum suck it bitch, suck it for all your worth you little tart! You dirty little slut suck his balls dry'

It was only a matter of friction, suction and the inevitable time that the end result would occur and when it did Sues eyes were a picture as I came exactly at the same moment as Jamel her eyes bulged open, her cheeks puffed out and her throat went into rapid swallow mode as he dumped his second load of the night into my wife.

MILK that cock bitch, YEEEEEAH swallow the lot you white HO!"

And milk it she did. Every last fucking drop eagerly and willingly swallowed. Cleaned his cock, his balls and even scooped some out of her well used cunt to eat.

"God this tastes so fucking good" I heard her gasp'

"Tha'ts cos its black seed baby, far better than whiteys cum!" Jamel gloatingly laughed out loud.

I thought that was it and was about to slink away to some motel room, when I saw Jamel's cock still standing proudly erect.

"Jesus F Kennedy Jamel it's still hard!" Sue yelled.

She spun round onto all fours and told him in no uncertain terms to stick that thing back in her and fuck the daylights out of her again!

"God I'm leaking all over the bed!" she laughed as Jamel positioned her on the edge of our marital bed and stood behind her about to shove that magnificent cock back into her.

Her Groans were louder and the yells were too as Jamel banged that white pussy over and over relentlessly fucking my wife doggy style.

"Fuck me Jamel, Fuck your white Ho's cunt!"

"Finger my ass Jamel shove it in there!" she grunted.

I was so taken aback I just stood with my mouth open. She had just told Jamel to finger fuck her ass. She wasn't thinking about him ass fucking her surely!. How sadly mistaken I was.

"Oh God yes finger that ass Jamel, fuck me anything you want!" she screamed.

I saw Jamel shove two stubby black fingers up her ass. Using her juices as lubricant he soon had three fingers shoving in and out of my wife Sue's ass as she gasped, panted and pleaded for him to keep fucking her.

"Anything!" he said

"Yeah baby anything just fuck me treat me like the white slut whore I am!" she screamed at him. I'm sure half the fucking street heard her yell that one. So loud was it I even looked around to see if anyone else had heard her! Thankfully it seemed like I had only imagined it.

I watched Jamel pull his bloated cock from her pussy and shove the first three or four inches into her virgin arse. Oh y god I thought surely Not she couldn't possibly take him up there could she. What a filthy fucking slut she was turning out to be, it almost made me proud to be her husband.

Sue then realised what he was about to do and started to panic. I thought she would stop, but no Jamel just held her steady and told her to relax.

"It'll be too big!" she cried out.

"God almighty its so fucking tight!" Jamel roared as he pushed harder and harder to get it into her ass

"OOOOh its hurting!" sue cried

"Stop clenching your ass together just relax!" he told her.

After what seemed like ages she began to relax and soon he was sliding more and more of that cock into my wife's ass, inch by glorious inch. Her screams had by now turned to soft whimpering, moans and heavy panting.

"Oh My Gawd I like it, I like it Jamel fuck my ass, fuck it good baby!"

"YEAH THAT'S IT JAMEL!! Oh God yeah fuck it with your big black cock!"

I was stunned my cock was hard again, so fucking sore but hard, I had to play with it only this time it was gently! Jamel was by now pummelling my wife's ass big style the loud sloppy sounds of sex filled the air and the grunts, moans yells and whimpering sounds drifted along with it. His huge cock was flashing in and out of her ass like a god forsaken black mamba snake. Like a piston endlessly pumping into her ass.

"Fill my ass Jamel!" my wife screamed as Jamel let out a huge bellow and his balls slapped hard against her pussy this time. And he emptied his balls into her bowels. The two of them stayed like that for some time, as I watched mesmerised at the sweating pair of bodies in front of me and then I looked down,

My balls ached so badly, my cock was so sore and I was stood there trousers and cum soaked pants laid at my ankles and my abused cock hanging between my cum covered thighs like some pervert but I didn't care one bit I had seen it all, I had got what I had always wanted even secretly or pretend. Now it was a reality I could hardly wait for the next episode. I pulled my pants back up and left. I found a cheap motel and went to shower, I laid on the bed for ages until my poor abused cock started to stir as I recalled the nights events, once again I beat my own cock until I doubled up in almost agony as it tried desperately to cum from empty sacs! And I just lay there groaning and mumbling over and over, 'what a slut, a bloody filthy slut and she's my slut!" until thankfully I fell asleep.

Hope you enjoy the journey, I certainly do. More of the same week to follow!

Another New and extremly Happy, Cuckolded Husband to Superior black cock!

12