Black Cocks Only Ch. 03

Story Info
Xenia can't get enough of black cocks!
2.8k words
4.23
61.7k
62

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After they finished off that night, they gave me the Video titled Xenia the married whore for black cocks. They didn't let me take a shower or clean up. I had to order a cab. They told me that I am the property of these black men and I must obey them. They forced me to show the video to Gab and told him how much I enjoyed being fucked and treated like a dirty whore. Also, from now on, they can decide who I get to fuck and obviously black men only, in which I don't have anything to complain.

I was to also tell my hubby that Jerome needs to talk privately, man to man he said. So, as soon as I got home, I opened the door and there he was, sleeping on the couch in the living room. I slowly walked to the coffee table next to him, and placed the video. I walked upstairs and took a nice long hot shower , I was so exhausted, but my pussy felt so empty. God, I couldn't believe those black men really made me become an addict to those black cocks. The smell, the tastes, the girth and ultimately, the size. I dried myself, wrapped myself around with a towel and feel like having a nice warm tea and hit the bed. I walked downstairs and heard a noise from the living room, I heard a girl moaning and screaming in a distance, I sneaked my way into the living room and found Gab watching my video. He was in tears but I saw one of his hand in his pants jerking off his dick furiously. I let it be I thought, so I decided not to have that tea and hit the bed. The next morning I found Gab sitting next to me by my bedside. He told me he saw the whole thing and he asked me why. I said there is no explanation, these men are just much more superior in any way and they treated me like their woman. I love him still and our kid but I said I have my needs. He was crying, and I told him, the man, Jerome, wants to speak to him. He asked what it is about, and I said I don't know. That day I went to the office and Jerome called me again and asked me to come downstairs to the basement in the janitor room.

I took a lift and walk downstairs, it was dark and stinky. I knocked on the door and Jerome opened the door. He quickly kissed me and grabbed my ass. We French kiss for a while and without him asking I kneeled down and sucked his cock. He fucked my mouth so hard that I can feel half his cock down my throat. All saliva mixed with pre- cum dribbling vigorously down the corner of my mouth and lips. Making gooey like liquid down my chin and stain my expensive blouse and pants. He pulled out his cock and had me bent over holding on to a rack and asked me to pull my pants and leave my g string around my ankle with my high heels on. He wasted no time, inserting his giant cock inside my pussy.

"OOHHHH...GOOOODDD...!!" I screamed.

"You like dat don cha Xenia? Hard and fast...something your hubby cannot do" he teased.

"OOOH...AAHHHH...YESSS...YESSSSS..." at this time he fucked me with full speed and full length of his 12" cock. His balls were slamming against my clit.

"today, everything will change baby...I will sit down and talk with your wimp husband and set it all straight for you...will tell him that you are mine now...this is my pussy...he cannot come near it anymore...and you have to start bearing black babies..." he claimed.

"YESS Jerome...anything you say...I am yours...my pussy belong to you and you only...i will only fuck black men and only if you approve...OOHH...AAHHHHH...DON'T...STOP...FUCKING ...ME...LIKE...A WHOREEEE...YESS...YESSS...I moaned with pleasure.

"Goood...no more birth controls or pills and no condoms, will make you pop black babies every year...heheheh...and you gotta tell your rich hubby that he's paying for all of them hahaha...!!" he said.

"AHHH...AHHH...AAAHHHHH...YESSS...I ...WANTT...YOUR BABIESSSS...I WANT...REAL BABIES...FROM...REAL MAN...OHHHH JEROME...FUCK ME HARDER YES YES YES...IM CUMMMINGGGG HONEYYYY..." with this I came real hard and so did he to my fertile womb.

After that he took his pants up and buckled up and left. As always I was told not to clean up and went back to my office. At 5 pm Jerome waited for me in front of the building and took me in his car to see my hubby. When we got there my hubby opened the door and I introduced him to Gab. Gab was really scared of him by the way he looks. Jerome took me by the hand and I sat next to him in the living room. I felt so proud at that time. Jerome opened the conversation.

"Look pal, I assumed you had already seen what we have done to your wife. Xenia told me that you have a problem in the tool department. I simply fixed that problem for you. You should be thankful to me and my friends." He said.

"But...what about...err... I mean..." Gab stuttered trying to explain but was too scared of Jerome roughness.

Jerome cut him off.

"Gab...from now on it is gonna be different. Xenia is officially my piece of property, that is my pussy now, it belongs to me and her ass, her tits and her mouth is off limits. If you are nice, I'll get you to watch and jerk off while me or the boys fuck her. Secondly, she will be bred by myself and the boys starting from today. She will breed black babies and you, my loaded friend, has to do your obligation to support these babies!!" he demanded.

"Xenia can still stay in the house and look after your daughter, but me and the boys have full access to the house if we need to. We will fuck your wife on your marital bed and if you're being good, we will let you watch how she screams and moans like a whore and begged for more of these black cocks." he told Gab.

Gab was just nodding and crying don't know what to say. He asked me "is this what you really want? Would this makes you happy?"

"I would appreciate it if you do what Jerome says, I told him that from now on, I want to carry black babies for him, and I want him and his friends to be able to fuck me anytime and anywhere." I explained.

"See Gab, your wife has been turned to be a whore for black cocks, she will never go back...she only wants blacks...and with a body like that she deserve a good big hard black cocks up her pussy." Jerome added.

That was pretty much the end of the conversation, Gab agreed to all the conditions and asked if sometimes he can watch. Jerome said yes.

After that, Jerome asked me to suck his cock, so I did pull down his pants in front of Gab and sucked his cock, Gab just stood still watching the whole time. Jerome then asked me to strip naked and he got me to spread my legs on the couch and he fucked me from kneeling down by the sofa.

"see Gab, this is what you cant do, and this is what Xenia needs, a real piece of cock, a black cock, that can breed her true bred of men like myself, I am 50 years old and fucks her harder than you can put together your entire life!!" he said.

"OOHHH...AAAHHHHHH...FUCCCKKKK...IT'S ...SOO BIGGG...FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG FAT BLACK COCKKK, BREEDDD MEE!! I demanded.

"See Gab, I did not force her to say these things...she got blacked...that's all, Xenia why don't you tell him how it feels." He asked.

"OHHH GABBB, it feels so gooodddd, they treated me like a whore, they fucked me with real size cock, my pussy felt so full and filled!!" I explained.

Not long after that he came inside my pussy, pulled his cock out and said bye to me and left. He told me that he will see me around soon. Gab was getting a hard on, I let him jerked off in front of me, what a loser I thought.

The next day, the door bell rang and two beefy black guys were at my door step. I opened the door and thought that this would be one of Jerome's friends and I was right. They introduced themselves as Rodney and Big Joe. They told me that they are Jerome's nephews. They came inside and told me that they haven't been with a woman for 2 years because of their time in jail. Didn't asked why. I let them in and Gab knew what was about to happen, introduced himself and told us that he has to do some errands. I knew he was hiding it, can bet my $100 that he is crying in his car. Anyway, Rodney and Big Joe had few drinks whilst we sat on the couch.

Big Joe started to ask me "So I heard that you will spread your legs only for black men yeah?"

I smiled "who told you that?" teasing them.

He said "little birdie told me...so your hubby is out now, lets have some fun..."

I quickly indicated them to go to the room as my daughter is sleeping in her room. As soon as we got into the room they stripped me bare naked and Rodney maul my tits so hard I would have cum. Big Joe threw me to the bed and ate my pussy. I was in heaven. Big Joe shoved his cock inside my mouth in a 69 position with full force, I gagged continuously. Rodney pinch and licked and sucked my tits like a baby. I was in pure ecstasy. Without me knowing my hubby actually left his wallet and came back to the house, couldn't see me and the boys in the living room he assumed that we have already started our escapade. He peeked through the key hole and actually opened the door slightly so he can have a better look.

At this time Rodney was fucking me doggy style. They were humiliating me with the tattoo I have on me.

"Uncle J, told you to do this eh?"

I nodded. They all complimenting Jerome for his accomplishment.

"AHHHHHH...AAHHHH...AAAHHHH...FUCK MY PUSSY GUYSSS...FUCK IT...REALLL HARDDD...YOU'VE EARNNTTT THAT PUSSSYY...IT'S YOURRSSSS...BREEEDDD MEEE!!..." I shouted.

Rodney slapped my ass cheeks "you gotta nice pussy here Xenia, hot pussy...it shouldn't be left empty at all times..."

"OHHH YESS YESSSS...IT SHOUDLNT BEE...LOVE YOUR BIG BLACK COCK ...AAHHH...OOHH... AHHH... FUCK MY BREEDING HOLEEEEE!!" I exclaimed.

Rodney fucked me real hard the whole bed moves and he grabbed my waist and slam it hard towards him. Big Joe was fucking my mouth and pinching my tits...God cant get any better than this I thought. Getting fucked by black convicts. Big Joe carried me and fucked me in the air, they have massive cocks, 12" with 5" girth, my pussy was torn. After that Big Joe lifted my legs and fucked me brutally with his 12" cock while Rodney hold my hands up near the bed head to prevent me from distracting Big Joe from pumping me. Big Joe literally pumped me so hard I swear the bed nearly breaks, there was a really loud slapping noise everytime his thighs and balls meet my ass. I was crying and screaming with pleasure. My pussy got what it deserved. They took turn fucking me with this position.

Rodney and Big Joe each came inside my pussy and mouth three times, I was a mess, so does the bed. They left after that and left me a number if I like what I got. Obviously I did! Gab told me he saw the whole thing and it's the real thing now, he said he is learning to accept the fact that I love fucking and serving black cocks.

Two days later I couldn't stop thinking about the number Big Joe and Rodney gave me, I thought, what harm could this be in just calling a number, when I rang the number, someone picked up.

"yes, who's this?" a man with a husky voice answered.

I said "ummm...err... my name is Xenia".

He said "aahh...Xenia, please to finally hear your voice, meet me at Jerome's house at 4 today and wear something sexy" then he hung up.

I took a cab home, put on my sexiest lingerie and went to Jerome's house and saw Jerome and another big black guy next to him in front of his porch.

I said hi to Jerome and introduced myself to his friend, his name is Ted. He actually works in prison and he is the warden. He said he heard a lot about me from Jerome. They got me to go into his car and we drove to, you know what, a prison.

I was told that this prison hold an East wing for hardened criminals and most of them are blacks. They lead me this wing and as we are walking the men went nuts and shouting wanting to take me and fuck me. I was scared but also excited.

Once we got into the area, Jerome and Ted looked at each other and said "Xenia, these men used to be our hommies, I want you to make sure that these men breed you by the end of it."

Now take off your clothes and leave your underwear and high heels on. I took them off and the whole place goes berserk and rowdy. Their eyes were so in lust I thought they could kill me just by looking at me. I just obeyed what Jerome told me. After all, I am his property now. wonder what Gab would think if he sees where I am and what I am about to do. The warden told the boys to stay in the cell and I would go into their respective cells one by one and would not leave until everyone in that cell is finished fucking me. Ted opened the first cell and I walked in there and 3 huge black guys grabbed me roughly by my tits, sucking, pinching and biting my nipples, the other one eat my pussy while the other one was kissing my neck. They took no time having me bent over with my hands holding the bar, while they power fuck me doggy style, they fuck me without mercy, I came so hard again and again, I have been longing for this, the other one got me to suck his cock. They quickly came inside my pussy and all over my face, the last one had me spread my legs with my knee on my shoulder and fuck me on their stinking bed.

I was screaming my lungs out, and moaning like a true whore, Ted and Jerome recorded my fuck session adding degrading comments to the video. They fucked me more than 7 times in the first cells, they loved my tattoo, it turned them on even more especially with my expensive $10,000 wedding rings on my finger. I moved to the second cell and these guys are even more aggressive, both my pussy and my ass (for the first time) were fucked simultaneously whilst another one fucking my mouth while cupping his balls. All of them came inside me. By the last cell, my pussy was dribbling with cums and everytime they thrust their cock inside me their gooey cum will spurt out but more is being injected inside. My face was all covered by cum, dribbling down my chin and my eye liners were smudged, my hair was sticky from the cum shots, I felt so full, my pussy was completely covered by white crusted cum and the fresh cum is constantly oozing out from the 20 men that came inside me. I got sent home by Ted and Jerome and I thanked them for what they have organized for me. They told me that they are planning to get me to go there at least twice a week. And we did that!

Few months after these incidents, I finally got pregnant and told Jerome. Of course we would never know who the father was, considering the multiple sperms that goes to my womb, but safely to say it belongs to a black. That's all that matters. My tummy gets bigger and bigger after 6 months, I would still go to Jerome's house whilst his old dirty friends caress my tummy and sometimes slip their fingers in my pussy and fingering me. Sometimes they would suck my tits and start milking me, since I'm pregnant now. Jerome would look at me smiling and proud of turning me from a nice decent housewife into a breeding whore. 9 months came and I gave birth to a twin. I named them Jerome Jr and Tyronne. All my friends from church looked at me with disgrace, I didn't care. Gab started to put saving aside for the kids, and as I was told, as soon as I gave birth, the fucking routine begins again.