Black Daddy at the Y Catches a Spy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet you look better in them than any of those kids," said the voice that Sam recognized as the muscular black man that rented the upstairs apartment. His voice was deep, slow, sexy. "Why don't you try them on?"

Sam heard steps into the apartment. They soon returned.

"This silk feels great," the boy said in a breathy voice. "What do you think?"

"Those are nice," Robert said. His voice was gentle with some gravel in it. Sam figured he was getting horny looking at the lad. "Come here. Let me feel those."

There was silence. Sam listened to a melancholy saxophone as he stared into the cloud-covered night, imagining the black man stroking the silky pants, his dark fingers lingering to pet the boy's peach-strawberry thighs. Sam was getting hard.

He could barely hear a whisper. " ... about the nicest present you ever gave me," the youth said. "How can I thank you daddy?"

Silence. Someone stood. Two people walked into the apartment and the balcony door closed.

'Son of a bitch,' Sam reflected. 'Those are two of the hottest fuckers I have ever heard.'

He stared for a moment into the night, thoughts coursing over his face. He decided. He went into his apartment, turned off the lights and left the radio on. He stepped onto his balcony, listened, and soundlessly went to the stairs.

He kept his head down and crept on all fours as he moved up the fire escape. He reached the black stud's balcony, put both hands on the top stair and lifted his eyes over the floor. Sam saw two chairs and a postage-stamp table with some empty beer cans. The balcony door was closed.

Subdued light came through two kitchen windows facing the balcony. Both were open a foot or so. Sam listened. All he heard was traffic noise and his radio.

'Wait a second,' he thought. 'The music is coming from this apartment. These guys listen to the same station I do.'

Sam lifted his head to see through the windows. One was blocked by a kitchen table. He turned sideways and saw movement through the second. Sam got on the balcony on all fours and crawled closer. He scrunched down so only his eyes and top of his head were above the sill, legs cloaked in darkness. He looked.

A gray light revealed two lovers kissing. Robert stood shirtless, his muscled back and torso dark as ebony, his butt straining against khaki pants. Jamie's new shorts clung against his hairless skin as his pale arms and hands caressed the burly chest of the big hunk. The boy licked his lover's nipples.

Robert's hands cupped the boy's bottom. He squeezed the soft flesh and kissed the lad's neck and ears. The bookstore clerk moaned.

"I'm starting to love these shorts," Jamie sighed.

"You look very fuckable," whispered Robert.

They threw off shadows in their slow-dance foreplay, the long loft-style apartment lit by a single table lamp. Jamie's milky skin caught the light and glowed against Robert's dark body.

Sam watched the stud put a finger from each hand under the shorts and move them gradually towards the kid's hole. The boy shuddered, his head fell back, and his legs dipped and pushed hard against the big man. Both those thick fingers must have skimmed the boy's delicate hole, thought Sam.

"Ohhh, daddy, that's good," Jamie cried. He lifted one leg and hooked it around Robert's thigh, pushing his anus back against the digits. The pretty lad put one hand on Robert's crotch and caressed the lump there. The two of them were lost in each other, touching, squeezing, kissing.

The boy gently pushed the humpy stud away and sat down on the couch that faced the window where Sam lay staring. As the lovers repositioned themselves Sam felt a shock as the kid looked him right in the eye. But Jamie showed no sign of seeing the voyeur. The reflection on the glass must have hidden anything outside the apartment. Sam relaxed.

The boy grasped Robert's belt and unclasped the buckle. He left it hanging as he lowered the zipper and reached his hand in, found the cock, and fondled.

"That's it boy," Robert breathed. "Take ahold of daddy's dick."

The man's back blocked Jamie's face but Sam could tell the boy was staring at the purple-black cock, mesmerized by the meat as it grew in his hand. The two lovers turned slightly, giving Sam a profile view of their sex action.

Jamie shook himself from his dick daze and looked up at Robert. The man nodded.

The boy gripped his lover's khaki pants and underwear at the waist with both hands and pulled them down. Sam saw the big cock jump out, and he said a silent 'wow' as it bobbed in the air, half hard, blood starting to fill the veins that pulsed up the sides of the gnarled beauty.

Voyeur Sam licked his lips. The cock was about eight inches long, powerful, and jet black with a plum-colored helmet head that drooled droplets of precum. The testicles hung heavy in a baseball-sized pouch.

Jamie grabbed the shaft with one hand and jacked; he cupped the balls with the other, his fingers lightly kneading the sensitive flesh.

Robert threw his head back and let out a continuous moan, savoring an eager-to-please boy giving joy to his daddy. 'Damn, where did I find this guy?' he laughed to himself.

Sam was sweating, his heart pounding, his dick hard. He had never been this close to two men fucking and sucking. He had seen guys at the baths getting it on, and blowjobs at the gay adult movie house. This was different. He was secretly watching two men in their prime showing their lust and love for each other.

Sam wanted to jack off but kept his cock in his pants. He knew he was wrong. He'd lose his job if he were caught. 'Gay Senate Perv Fired' would be the headline. Masturbating would make it even worse. Still, he couldn't stop looking.

"That's good boy," said Robert in his deep, firm voice. He moved back slightly causing Jamie to let go of the cock he'd been stroking. The black man bent down and took his pants from around his ankles, folded them neatly, and put them on a nearby chair. Sam could see Jamie's eyes move as he stared at the stud's bobbing dick.

"Lie down son, I want to fuck your mouth," Robert commanded.

The boy obeyed. He lay sideways on the couch, face near the edge of a cushion, and his hazel-green eyes locked on the beautiful phallus. His tongue darted out to wet his parted pink-red lips.

"That's right boy, you follow orders real good," Robert whispered. "Now it's time to find if you've learned how to make daddy happy."

Robert leaned down and his dark dick grazed the boy's strawberry cheek, eyes and nose. Jamie moaned as the satin-soft, hammer-hard meat brushed his pale skin. The boy lay motionless, eyes closed, mouth open as he luxuriated in the face massage he was getting from a fat, black cock. He inhaled the man's ball musk and his own dick hardened.

"Give me your hands son. All I want right now is that juicy mouth," Robert directed. Jamie tentatively raised his arms and Robert grabbed both at the wrist with one of his outsized hands. He lifted, pulling the boy's face closer to his hard, sweaty package.

Jamie was in heaven. He'd long fantasized a strong man would take control of him. Robert was on top, in charge, and the youth loved it. The ebony cock brushed against his forehead and Jamie pressed his lips against the testicles, wanting to suck them in but waiting for daddy's direction.

"I like that son ... put your mouth on my nuts," Robert breathed. He looked down and watched the adorable white boy's lips caress his balls. "No hands kid, just your mouth ... real soft boy ... yea you know what daddy likes," the muscled stud murmured, lost in joy.

Sam was entranced. Playing against the shadows of the apartment a hunky black man towered over a pretty white kid, his erection straining against the boy's wet mouth. Sam shut out the night's street sounds as the boy worshipped the man. Sam's dick was hard, bunched up in his pants. He wanted to be the man. He longed to be the boy.

Sam lay on the hard floor of the balcony and stretched out his cramped legs, careful not to bump against the nearby table. The night was getting chilly. He couldn't leave, it was a one-of-a-kind show. He turned back to the lovers.

"That's real good son. You're learning what daddy likes," Robert purred. He pet the boy's hair with one huge hand and pulled him in tight to his balls. Jamie moaned louder. Robert knew that Jamie liked to be up in his package, nose against his balls and tongue in his taint. The boy's face fit just right in his crotch. Robert's head fell back, eyes closed, absorbed in his sensuous domination.

"Now it's time for you to show me," he muttered. "Show me how you suck a man's cock."

He stroked Jamie's brown-blonde hair with one hand and placed the helmet head of his phallus on the boy's lips. He gently pushed in an inch. Jamie opened his mouth, groaned and his whole body twitched as he rose to swallow the probing meat. His tongue came out and licked all around the cock head and neck, the skin taut, shiny.

"Whoa boy ... take it slow," Robert crooned. "We got all night. Go slow. Show me how you dream about sucking daddy."

Jamie moaned at the horny words. He worked up some saliva and swallowed another inch of Daddy dick. Without thinking the boy gently touched the shaft as Robert pushed deeper.

"Boy, I told you no hands," Robert admonished the eager lad. "Just mouth baby, just your hot sucking mouth."

Jamie pulled back his hand and concentrated on sucking the helmet, moving it around his slushy wet maw, and licking the sensitive underside of the head with his tongue.

"That's good boy, now you got it," Robert mumbled. "Fuck yea ... don't stop ... keep working that dick." He tensed his thighs, and his cock slid an inch deeper and tickled the boy's throat.

Jamie continued sucking, pleasing his daddy, looking up with his long-lashed eyes at the powerful stud. Jamie let the cock sloppy-pop out of his mouth, a string of saliva running from lips to meat. "Daddy?" he asked quietly. "May I touch your balls?"

"Yes, you may boy. That's good you asked," Robert said. He looked down into Jamie's questioning hazel-green eyes, then bent down and kissed the boy on the mouth. He rose and took hold of Jamie's head with both hands and slowly pumped his dick in, pulled it back, pumped it in, and face-fucked the beauty for about ten strokes.

"Hold my balls and love my cock son," Robert said in a throaty voice. He watched as the lad caressed his nut sack and swallowed his meat, spit drooling on his cheeks and chin.

Jamie lay on the sofa in the faint light, hairless torso shiny with sweat, dick erect, one hand cupped under Robert's testicles, and head turned sideways to better tongue, slurp and adore his black lover's bloated eight-inch cock. The boy moaned deep in his throat, his heart ka-thumping and rushing blood turning his peach skin strawberry. This was what he wanted, longed for, to serve daddy body and soul.

"Boy, I love how you suck me but now it's time to fuck that pretty butt," Robert grunted. He stepped back, pulling his cock from Jamie's mouth. He opened a drawer built into the coffee table and pulled out a tube of lube. He squeezed a glop into his hand and began stroking his dick. Jamie's eyes widened in the murky light as he watched the veins pulse thicker each time the stud stroked up, down, up, down.

"Get up on that couch," Robert ordered. "Push that pretty butt up in the air. Spread your legs."

Jamie turned and put both knees on the couch as he gripped its top. He opened his ass and looked back at Robert with desire and fear. He wanted that dick inside but knew it could hurt.

Robert put more lube in his hand and placed it in the cleft of the kid's butt, sliding it up and down, slopping grease around with oily fingers. He put one in the anus up to the knuckle and moved it around. Jamie grunted and pushed back. Robert put a second finger in the boy's hole.

"Those legs and butt are just about perfect,' Robert thought as he looked at the boy. He reached out and gently jostled his lover's nuts. Jamie moaned, "fuck yea daddy" and spread his legs wider as Robert placed his cock head on the kid's hole.

The lovers were lost in each other, the world shut out.

Then the world entered. A brassy "KEE-RASH" came from the porch and both men jumped a foot in surprise at the discordant noise that pierced the quiet and shook them from their lovemaking.

"What the fuck was ...," shouted Robert as he stared towards the sound. The balcony. He saw some movement in the darkness, strode to his porch, hit the light switch and threw open the door.

"Who's out there?" he demanded. He stood naked in the doorway, his thick dick bobbing in the night, face rigid with rage. "What the fuck is this?"

The light shone down on a white man on the balcony, frozen in fear, the little table upended.

Jamie's face came around Robert's torso, his big eyes taking in the strange tableau of a man cowering like a rabbit in a trap. The fellow was spot lit against the dark 2:00 a.m. neighborhood. A gray halfmoon looked down from above.

"I ... I'm sorry, let me explain ..." the man croaked. He could see the large guy looking down at him and behind that he saw the cute bookstore clerk poking his head out. The man started to get up. "Please, I can ... let me ..."

Robert was furious. Furious at someone invading his space, at the surprise of the noise, at his super-horny fucking being interrupted. Robert also thought quickly. He didn't like being the center of attention, he was appalled at neighbors getting a glimpse of his life and seeing his lover. He took control.

"Get in here, now!" Robert said, voice thick with fury. He began to step onto the balcony, remembered he was nude, flicked off the porch light, waited a half second for his eyes to adjust to the dark, and strode towards Sam. He put an iron grip on the man's shoulder and pulled him into the kitchen. He bumped into Jamie, pushed the boy aside, kept a grip on the stranger, and threw the man onto a chair next to the couch.

Robert calmly closed the kitchen door and gently pulled down the shades of both windows. He turned off the radio, shot an angry glance at Sam that said, 'Don't Move Sucker,' opened a closet door and pulled out a baseball bat.

"OK mister. Who the fuck are you and what are you doing here?" Robert demanded in a voice thick with menace as he looked down on sad Sam.

The voyeur looked up at the two and licked his lips. It didn't help that both of the men were nude. And beautiful. He fell back on his training as a lawyer and realized he didn't have a case. He'd have to tell the truth and throw himself on the mercy of the court.

"I'm sorry, please, look, I'm sorry," he said, forlorn, abashed. "I live downstairs. We met when you moved in."

"I know him," Jamie interjected. "He comes to the store."

"That's right, I met you at the bookstore," Sam said. "That's why ..."

Robert loudly cut in. "Jamie, put some clothes on. And get me my bathrobe."

The boy went quickly to the bedroom and returned, handing a bathrobe to Robert. The built Navy man put down the bat and slipped into the mid-length robe that ended about two inches below his crotch. Jamie wore sweatpants, leaving his smooth chest on display. The salt and pepper duo stood above Sam, staring, curious.

Robert barked at the uninvited visitor. "That's why, what? You still haven't told us anything. What's your name, for starters."

"Sam Halloran. I live below you," Sam said. "A couple weeks ago I fell asleep on my balcony. I heard the two of you ... screwing around. I wasn't trying to listen, I fell asleep, and you woke me up."

"And that gives you the right to sneak around and watch us?" Robert said, incredulous. "I don't give a shit you live here. I'm calling the police."

Sam was desperate. "No, no. Wait, wait. Hear me out," he pleaded. "I'm not ... I made a stupid mistake."

Jamie spoke up. "Let him finish Robert. Then we'll call the police."

Robert gestured impatiently at Sam, "So ... let's hear it."

"Like I said, I heard the two of you. I didn't try to, I fell asleep, and you woke me up, and it was hot," Sam said. "I'm ... gay. I'm gay too, I couldn't help hearing you. It was hot, OK?"

"Is that why you followed me to the bookstore?" Jamie asked.

"No, no. I didn't know you worked there," Sam said. "That was a complete coincidence. I swear. I went there to get a book, you were there, and I remembered I'd seen you here. When we spoke, I realized you were the guy with Robert."

Robert thought the story was so ridiculous it was probably true. Now that his shock was over, he began to see the humor in the incident. He figured he'd play the injured party a bit longer.

"I ought to have you arrested," Robert said. "Do you think it's OK to do this because you're gay?"

"I don't know what I was thinking," said shame-faced Sam. "There's no need to involve the police."

Jamie got a glass of water and gave it to the humiliated man. The boy had read about situations like this. Two gay men with a disagreement, each 'outing' the other to the straight world. Each ruined. Gays destroying gays.

The boy decided it was time to lower the temperature, so he sat down on the couch and looked at Sam.

"I remember you," he said. "You're the guy that thought I was cuter than the Blueboy centerfold. I have to admit, that made my day."

Sam gave a weak smile, unsure where to take that, concerned it would further anger Robert. "You guys are ... gorgeous. It's no excuse, but ... I couldn't help myself."

Robert sighed 'Oh brother,' sat down on the couch and draped his arm around his lover's shoulder, pulling him closer. "We're gorgeous Jamie, that makes it OK to sneak around, invade our privacy, watch us fucking. Hell, maybe we should give the guy more of a show."

The hunky top shifted one leg and his shorty bathrobe fell open, giving Sam and Jamie a view of his balls and half hard dick. The evening may have turned completely weird, but Robert hadn't forgotten that he and Jamie had been in the midst of a pretty hot fuck before they were so rudely interrupted.

Robert's right hand moved down, and his fingers tickled the boy's nipple. Jamie placed his pale hand on Robert's dark thigh and squeezed the muscle. Sam wasn't sure what was happening, was this some trick? He couldn't stop staring.

Robert leaned down and kissed Jamie's neck, gently touching lips to the soft flesh. The boy sighed and closed his eyes. Robert was full of surprises, he thought.

"This is what you wanted to see isn't it, neighbor?" Robert said knowingly. "You wanted to see the big black stud give it to the pretty white boy."

Jamie turned and gave Robert a full open mouth kiss. His hand moved higher on the hunk's thigh, the fingertips just touching the testicles, teasing. The lad was a bit of a showoff; he knew that he and Robert were beautiful. He couldn't help noticing people staring at them when they went out together.

Robert raised his big left hand and pet Jamie's chest and neck as their kiss lingered. They stopped to catch their breath and nuzzled, and Robert's hand went down to Jamie's sweatpants. He put his hand under the waist band and fondled the boy's dick. Jamie sighed in happiness.

Sam stared in wonder. They may be putting me on but it's sexy as hell, he thought. He looked around to see if anyone else was in the room, maybe they're setting me up. No, no one was there. These two are real.

"It's time for these to come off," Robert mumbled in Jamie's ear as he gripped the top of the sweats. Jamie raised his butt so Robert could peel them down and his dick flopped out, growing, eager. "Look what we got here," the big man said as two fingers pinched the head of Jamie's cock. The boy giggled; the pants bunched around his ankles.

"Like what you see, peeper?" joked Robert.

"I like it a lot. Do I just 'see,' or can I play?" Sam asked in a husky voice.