Black Daddy at the Y Catches a Spy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The watcher wants to play, thought Robert, so let's see how reacts to this.

The big man abruptly grabbed Jamie's butt and hips and pulled the youth into his lap, the kid's dick bouncing, his arms over his head. Robert said in Jamie's ear, "Raise your legs sweet meat," the boy complied, and the stud tugged the boy's sweats over his feet and threw them at Sam. The peeper brushed them aside and stared at the nude kid, his lovely strawberry-peach body lying atop Robert's ebony torso and legs.

Sam saw Robert's thick erection shoved into Jamie's thigh, bent and straining against the skin, stuck there, pressing hard. Then it bounced free, eight thumping inches, veins popping, the purple helmet head bumping against the youth's nuts, the stiff black phallus moving with a life of its own and standing tall against pink boy-dick.

Robert humped a few times, frotting his cock against Jamie's penis. The boy sighed, 'Do it daddy,' and spread his legs wider. He rubbed his butt and thighs against the stud's crotch. Jamie loved it; it felt so good when he lay atop Robert as the big man held him, petting his chest, kissing his neck, hard dick throbbing.

Sam took off his shirt and loosened his belt. He stood and pulled down his undies and pants in one move. His fear had dissipated, replaced with lust as he watched the lovers, understanding Robert's game.

The white man's cock was half hard, hanging against thighs muscled from aerobics and bicycling. Like Jamie he was toned with little hair, and a sheen of sweat covered his taut stomach and arms with biceps large as lemons.

"Not bad neighbor," joked Robert. "I was wondering if we were ever going to get to see Mr. Peeper's body. As long as you're up, could you turn on the radio?"

Sam got the music going and watched the two lovers for a moment as they continued their grind, Jamie pressing his butt into Robert, the top stud humping his dick higher, black cock arching up to rub against the boy's erection.

Sam couldn't stop himself. His tugged his dick as he stood in front of the lovers, and it rose to seven inches or so, with pinkish-brown skin and a pulsing vein up one side.

Jamie and Robert slowed their humping and focused on Sam. Jamie rose off his lover and kneeled in front of the peeper. "Let's have a taste," he said as he got some saliva on his lips and took Sam's cockhead in his mouth and gently sucked.

Robert stood up next to Sam and placed his ebony erection in Jamie's face. He swiped it on the kid's cheek and neck. The youth dropped Sam's cock and sucked Robert's. He went back and forth sucking and nibbling at the two rods as the standing men pinched each other's nipples. They sidled closer so their legs and arms touched as they looked down on the beautiful lad with the tousled blonde-brown hair working their dicks.

Jamie rubbed the wet cockheads together and the studs groaned in joy. He attempted to fit both the dripping heads in his warm mouth. They were too big, so Jamie licked and slurped, his mouth wet with saliva and precum, back and forth, his eyes closed, elated to serve two stiff dicks, two hot men. His dick stood straight up.

The boy paused his adoration to stare at each cock. He licked some precum in Robert's slit. He kissed Sam's pink-red head.

"One's vanilla and one's chocolate but they both taste like cock," he said.

Robert caressed Sam's butt as he watched Jamie's double-suck. The black man put his fingers in the crease of the ass and searched for the hole. It was dry so he put his hand in Jamie's face, slipped two fingers in the boy's mouth and got them wet. He put his fingers back against Sam's hole and swiped the saliva around.

Sam reveled in the front and back attention, one tickling his butt, one laving his dick. He humped his cock into Jamie's mouth, then pulled back so Robert's fingers pushed an inch into his anus. He placed one hand on the back of Jamie's head for balance as he continued the fucking motion, getting pleasure as he pushed in, out, in, out.

Robert stepped back and grabbed the lube sitting on the coffee table. He squeezed out some grease on two fingers and returned to fondling Sam's butt crack. One thick black finger slid in the white man's ass, then two. Sam groaned. His legs wobbled a bit. This was so good. His anus caressed; his cock sucked.

"Jamie, I think it's time we really welcomed our guest," Robert said. "Why don't you sit on the couch?"

Jamie followed Robert's order, his erection standing tall between his spread legs. Robert pushed Sam down on all fours in front of the boy. "Okay neighbor, let's see what a cocksucker you are. Now we get to watch you," Robert said.

Sam lowered his face to Jamie's crotch and opened his mouth. He licked up one side of the youth's seven-inch cock and took the head in his mouth. He sucked on it, eyes closed in bliss. 'This is getting good,' Sam thought as he swallowed a couple more inches of the boy's smooth phallus.

Robert jacked his cock as he watched the two white men have sex. His oiled dick stood tall and shiny, black as midnight, veins crisscrossing, balls bouncing. He glopped some more lube on his thick meat and got down on his knees behind Sam. He poked his erection against the man's hole.

"You know the drill neighbor. Spread those legs," Robert commanded.

The white man repositioned his legs and Robert quickly grabbed his hips and pumped half his dick deep into Sam. The black stud exhaled a "Oh yeaaaa," as he luxuriated in the tight anal channel gripping his cock.

Sam opened his mouth and groaned as the fat dick drove deep in his ass. Jamie's cock popped out, bobbed fully erect, wet with saliva. Sam willed his anus to relax thinking, 'Fuck ... it's busting me open, let it happen, let it in.'

Robert concentrated on fucking the tight ass. He pumped in an inch and moved his hips around, widening the hole, pulled back, and pumped back in again. The hunky stud smiled as he thought, 'He's not as good a fuck as Jamie but this is one hot ass.'

Sam was getting used to the meat in his butt. He was getting that ass-fucked feeling. His body was sweating as a glow seemed to flow from his groin to his head. His balls and dick tingled. It felt like he was getting stroked from the inside. The cock hit a nerve and Sam gasped in surprise, joy and pain. It hit again and all he felt was joy.

Sam the voyeur had lost his voice, overwhelmed by the orgy he was experiencing with two guys he barely knew an hour ago. His thoughts were disjointed, 'Now I know why Jamie calls him daddy. ... Oh fuck yea, do it daddy, fuck that ass, fuck my ass ...'

Jamie watched the two men and fondled his cock and balls. He enjoyed watching Robert fuck other men, he'd seen it at an orgy that his lover helped organize at the Y. The boy felt jealousy combined with a live and let live attitude that recognized men needed variety, new ass.

Jamie grabbed his cock and pressed it against Sam's face, his lips. He picked up Robert's dialogue of taunt and tease. "Suck dick voyeur, eat some cock," he breathed as he took hold of Sam's face and pumped his dick into the man's drooling maw. The boy's erection flopped in and out of the man's mouth as Robert continued his steady pumping, the two lovers spit-roasting neighbor Sam.

The slap of skin on skin joined the sighs and groans of the orgiasts as the scent of sweat filled the room. The two tops stopped talking and concentrated on getting a ball-draining cum from their new toy, Jamie pumping Sam's face while Robert slid his thick meat into the man's tight bottom. They were close.

Robert went first, spurred by watching Sam suck Jamie and the friction on his cock as he plunged it in and out of hot ass. The big stud grunted in pleasure as the orgasm rose from his toes to his crotch. He tensed his butt and shoved his dick completely in the anus. Robert's thighs spasmed uncontrollably as he sent a bolt of cum into Sam's bottom.

Robert's joy drove Jamie over the edge. The blonde boy yelled out an "Oh yea," as his cock danced and pumped cream into the air, on Sam's cheek, into his mouth. Sam kept licking, tasting, sucking up the juice as best he could, his tongue out, eyes closed in rapture. He was pleasing two hot men who used him as their pleasure machine.

Robert slapped Sam's ass. "Now that's a hot fuck. Thanks neighbor," he laughed. He fell back into the comfy chair that matched his sofa, closed his eyes and caught his breath. "Next time ... next time if you want to fuck .... You'll have to ask. You can't just sneak up here and watch."

Sam sat on the sofa with Jamie and put his arm around the boy. "It's a deal," he said and kissed Jamie on his forehead. "I'm sorry I spied on you, OK, I never should have done it, I won't do it again. But Robert, one last thing."

Robert looked him over. "What's that?"

"Next time. I get to come."