Black Daddy at the Y Pt. 06

Story Info
Daddy's boy has a three-way.
4.4k words
4.56
9k
5

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 11/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert and Jamie spent a few moments relaxing in bed after their great fuck session. The two had a sexual attraction and an affection attraction. They had just met the day before but were already building a friendship beyond the sex.

It was an interesting time in America where the rising gay movement brought together these two opposites -- one white, one black; one young, one mature (yet still young); one a top and one a bottom (for the most part); one out, one not; and one a career driven professional while the second still sought his calling.

However, the country was not ready for two men to live openly as gay lovers. It was not ready for gay men to create their own community. And it was barely ready for a single man to exit the closet.

Jamie had grown up as the gay movement exploded. He wanted to push the boundaries of acceptability.

"Why don't you come to Dupont Circle and check out the neighborhood?" the youth asked. "There are all kinds of bars and men hanging out. If you're in Washington, you should see its gay center."

Robert could not show himself so openly. His Navy career would be over if he were seen in a gay bar. He knew guys who had been thrown out of the service. Robert was even concerned about Jamie being seen coming in and out of his room at the Y.

"It's easy for you to go into bars or march in a gay parade. I can't. There are too many prying eyes," said Robert.

Robert would not allow Jamie to even take a shower in the bathroom he shared at the end of the hall at the Y. Instead, Robert took a shower and come back to the room with a damp towel for Jamie to give himself a kind of sponge bath. It infuriated Jamie but he respected Robert's decision and fear for his career.

Still, Jamie kept up the pressure. "It's a beautiful summer night. We'll just do some wandering around, no bars, no checking out glory holes," he joked.

Robert gave in. He wanted to get out and see D.C. and spend time with the young man. But they would wait until dusk, leave the Y separately and meet a block away, then take a cab over to the neighborhood.

They followed this plan and were soon dropped off at Dupont Circle.

The neighborhood was teeming with young single guys, many checking out Robert and Jamie. A white guy spied their reflection in a store window, and quickly walked over to see them up close.

He saw Robert, a handsome dark black man, early thirties, tall, well built, and a great smile. The brother took good care of himself, what with the big shoulders, muscled arms and legs poured into tight Levi's. And the package he carried looked like it was busting out of the crotch.

And his partner was adorable Jamie, a medium-height white boy/man, 21, clean complexion, slim swimmers' body with feathered brown hair that brushed his greenish, hazel eyes. His pants hugged his round butt and half-hard cock.

The spy sidled up to them as they stopped to check a restaurant menu. He was a good-looking young white guy dressed for the summer heat. He had the clone look with mustache and a firm ass in his snug jeans.

"This place is pretty good, they give you your fill and the food is delicious," the man said, looking straight at the two lovers. "Are you guys from the neighborhood?"

Jamie wasn't interested. "We're just looking around." Robert stayed silent.

"I know some places that are pretty hot," the man said.

"That's OK, maybe another time," said Jamie, shutting down further discussion. The two walked away and crossed the street.

"I like this neighborhood but it's pretty white, isn't it?" said Robert. "I know folks like to keep with their own kind, but I'd like to see some color."

"You're right. Me too," said Jamie. "The city is pretty segregated and lots of the white gays are not welcoming. There are some, not many, gay bars in black neighborhoods. At least, that's what I've learned."

Jamie took them to a block with a drycleaner, a pizza place and a shoe store amid the walk-up brownstones. Another shop stood out, a bookstore with a two-foot tall, bright neon rainbow sculpture in the display window.

Robert realized Jamie was showing off the store where he worked -- The Surging Rainbow -- one of the few gay bookstores in the country and the only one in the Washington area. Other than the neon sign the store looked like any other independent bookstore.

"Don't even ask me to go in because the answer is no," said Robert.

"OK, now you know where it is," said Jamie.

The two walked another block to a popular restaurant and went in.

"I thought you worked at a record store. Where's that?" asked Robert.

"Only one day a week," explained Jamie. "That's a few blocks up Connecticut Avenue. I've cut back on those hours and become a full-timer at the Rainbow."

The restaurant had a few booths on one wall and a bunch of tables for two- and four-party diners. The place was busy and the mix of straight and gay, men and women, created a steady hum of conversation.

Their waiter was dressed in white shirt and polyester black slacks that pushed his crotch out. The attractive young white guy offered the couple a big smile and said he'd be right back. Jamie and Robert gave each other a look with raised eyebrows, signaling they thought the waiter was a babe.

When he returned the two flirted a bit with him, double checking to make sure what appeared obvious -- he was gay, and he thought the two of them were cute as hell.

"Haven't I seen you someplace before?" the waiter asked Jamie. "I know. You work at the Rainbow. I love that store."

Holding the menu, Robert looked the waiter up and down and said, "There's a lot here that looks delicious. I could see trying all kinds of things. What do you like?"

The young man blushed and moved his crotch closer to the couple. "I'm open minded too. Take a chance, you'll like it."

Jamie and Robert shared glances again and got down to ordering. After the waiter left Robert said he would pay for the meal. "All I've done in Washington is go to class, go home, workout, study," said Robert. "This is my treat since you brought me here."

"Well ... that's not all you've done," Jamie winked, alluding to the two hot fuck sessions the men had enjoyed together. "You pay but I pay the tip."

Jamie discussed working at Rainbow bookstore and its mix of customers, from flamboyant queens to businessmen in suits, old and young, tops and bottoms. He mentioned that he had a story to tell about getting the job.

The cute waiter soon brought their food including a free drink for each of them.

Robert and Jamie got down to eating. Robert soon prompted Jamie to share his tale. The tables were tight together, so Jamie had to keep his voice at a discreet level.

"I was working at that record store. It's a straight store but guys come on to me or they try to feel me out, see if I'm gay," said Jamie. "It doesn't hurt that I wear clothes that show off the goods."

"I'd like to see that," Robert laughed.

"Anyway, one day a good-looking guy comes in. He was trying to look like a 1950s motorcycle guy, a Marlon Brando type - t-shirt, jeans, black boots," said Jamie. "He was well-built, muscular arms, short dark hair and strong legs. He was trying to look like a tough guy, but he was just a regular attractive guy. He made a point of looking me up and down when I helped him.

"He tried to figure out if I was gay," said Jamie. "I made it clear I was but otherwise just acted professional. The store owner was around so I couldn't be too open.

"A few days later Brando comes in with an older guy. Good looking, nice smile. He clearly did some working out, had well-built arms. He would be categorized as a bear. Anyway, he and Brando made conversation with me, threw out some gay hints, bought some records.

"So, a few days later I go into the Rainbow bookstore for the first time. Who should be behind the counter but Brando. We make conversation. He tells me they are looking for a clerk and I was rather good at the record store. If I'm interested, I should come back that afternoon and talk to the owner. I definitely was interested."

Robert spoke up. "I'm sure you were. You get to check out all the local talent, I mean customers, and get first look at horny magazines."

Jamie nodded. "You're right. To be clear, Brando was not just coming on to me. They did need a clerk, the place was busy, they couldn't keep up with the customers."

A few guys at other tables were checking Jamie out as he told his tale, trying to listen while pretending they couldn't hear. The word Rainbow drew some looks.

"I come back, and the owner just happens to be the Bear guy. We talk, and he seems like a good guy, and I tell him about myself, and he likes me.

"He tells me I might be the right guy for the job, but he wants to get to know me better."

Robert piped up. "Yea, I bet the old horn dog wanted to get to know you better. Or should I say, horn bear."

"That's what I'm getting to," said Jamie. "So, Bear invites me to his place, which is on the third floor of the building with the bookstore. He owns the building. Come by on Saturday night, he says.

"I know where this is going but I didn't care. It looked like if I put out, I get the job," said Jamie. "It's insulting but If I'd seen him in a club or the Y, I might have made it with him. I liked the guy, and I like older guys, as you know. And Brando was hot too. Let's face it, that's gay sex in the big city nowadays.

"On Saturday I get dressed in my shortest cut-off jeans. Don't think you've seen me in those. They are so short my balls are hanging out. I get a lot of compliments," said Jamie.

"In other words, you dressed like a slut, and you were open to about anything," Robert joked.

The cute waiter happened to be walking by. "That sounds like me on a Saturday night," he said. The comments drew looks from guys at nearby tables, a few grinned and one guy stared at the three of them.

Jamie smiled at the waiter and gave him a toast with his drink.

Robert was turned on by the story. It was clear what would happen, but he liked the way Jamie was telling it. He envied the youth for his sexual openness and his honesty.

That thought sent an image of Jamie in short shorts through Robert's mind. He'd seen guys in cutoffs so short the pockets were hanging out. He thought of Jamie wearing that, his white underwear showing, his balls brushing the bottom of the pant legs. Some of his butt cheeks would be visible, giving passersby a tease.

Robert had another two-second-long image of Jamie in his bedroom earlier that afternoon wearing his speedo bathing suit. That led to remembering pretty Jamie on his knees sucking Robert's wrist-thick black cock. Fuck, he was getting hard again.

All in all, Jamie is a hot package, thought Robert as he gave his cock a squeeze.

Robert's reverie was interrupted as Jamie continued.

"The cutoffs made me seem obviously available, but fuck it," said Jamie. "I also put on a button-down long sleeve shirt as a contrast to the shorts. It looks interesting ... like I'm not a complete club slut.

"I ring the bell. Mr. Bear is nice, the apartment is nice, there are photos of him with some DC politicians, him shaking hands with Alan Ginsburg. He's a gay poet," Jamie said, offhand.

"I know who Alan Ginsburg is, sonny. I may be in the closet but I'm not stupid," said Robert.

Jamie continued. "Alright. I'm just testing your gay IQ. Anyway, Bear and I sit on the couch, have a glass of wine, he offers me a joint. I say no thanks, I don't want to get too high. I can tell that was the right thing to say. We talk about the bookstore, you know, what does the job entail and so on.

"I check him out. He's about my height, five ten or so, a big chest, strong arms, a guy that could take hold of me. I like being wrapped up in a guy's arms. Short hair and a mustache, you know, the gay clone look. His shirt showed off his muscles. Little bit of a belly but not much, shows he's a man, not some gym bunny. Nice eyes and a sincere smile.

"Well, Bear soon makes his move, puts his hand on my knee, says I'm the kind of guy they're looking for and he likes my experience. As he says this, his hand moves up my thigh. He looks me right in the eye and he puts his hand up my shorts. Then he fondles my cock.

"He stares at my body, gives me that smile and says, 'Besides, you might bring in some customers.' I feel his arms, encourage him, we kiss a little.

"Then he asks me, 'What do I think of my friend Brando?' I say he seems OK. Bear confesses the two of them have been hot for me -- No, really? -- they want to hire me, and they'd like to have some fun too. Am I interested?'

"I say I'm open minded. Long story short, he asks if he could call Brando, I say yes, he does, and while we are waiting Bear puts on some jazz to encourage a mellow mood.

"Brando arrives in about three minutes. He lives across the street and was waiting for the call. Pretty soon the two of them are on either side of me, each one stroking a thigh. Bear is kissing me while Brando nuzzles my neck. I'm getting turned on."

A guy at an adjacent table kept looking at the two of them, obviously intrigued by the conversation. Robert realized they stood out a bit because of the white and black mix. Fuck 'em if it bothers them, he thought.

Robert and Jamie moved closer across the table, their heads almost touching, as the story got more sexual.

"I've done three ways but with guys my age. This feels different with two older guys living out a fantasy of fucking a young guy," said Jamie, lowering his voice.

"I liked the fact that two daddy-types wanted me as their sex toy. If that makes me bad, I do not care," said Jamie.

"Yes, it does make you bad," joked Robert. "And I think it's great."

"They undress me though my cock is already hanging out of my shorts," Jamie continued. "Bear starts blowing me. He's got a hot mouth and takes my dick deep. It sends a thrill up my spine. Brando takes off his shirt and moves down to suck me too.

"It was fantastic, two guys sucking and licking me, and I was their nude boy in between them. Bear got off the couch on his knees and licked my balls. Brando was sucking me. I lay back and it was heaven. I got hard as hell.

"Bear got lower and lifted one of my legs. He went for my ass, and I scrunched down so he could get in there. He was rimming my ass while Brando kept sucking."

Robert butt in. "If that's what the job entails, I'd like to apply."

Jamie laughed. "Pretty soon, Brando stood up and took off his pants and pushed his half-hard cock in my face. I loved it. He had a nice body, his cock was a nice size, fit my mouth, and the sensation of my ass being licked while I sucked cock was incredible.

"Brando grabbed my head and face-fucked me, not real hard but enough to show he was boss. I get off on that."

"I've noticed," said Robert.

"I'm glad you've noticed," said Jamie. "I'm getting kind of turned on right now. Can I feel your cock?"

"No, you cannot fondle me in the middle of this restaurant," an exasperated Robert replied.

The guy at the next table glanced at them, making it obvious that they were overheard. I bet a few of these guys would love to see us get it on, thought Robert, who was tempted to grab the boy right there.

Jamie continued. "To get back to the story. The mellow jazz was playing, and the room was getting warmer, all three of us were sweating a bit.

"Anyway, Bear stands up, gets undressed and he puts his dick in my face too. I started jacking them, kissing them, sucking both their dicks, swallowing their balls. Fuck, it was great. I loved having two cocks. I put both their heads in my mouth, I rubbed their hard-ons on my face. It felt so hot.

"I made a point of looking up into their eyes when I sucked them, giving them the wide eyed, long lashed young guy look. I knew that would drive them out of their tree," said Jamie.

"It got me hard to be the slut at the party. They were moaning and saying shit like 'Damn kid, that's great. Fuck yea.' The encouragement got me hotter. We kept that up for a few minutes. Then Bear suggested we go to the bedroom.

"Well, the bedroom was gorgeous. King-size bed, satin sheets, recessed lighting on dim so you can see just enough of each other but not all the flaws like pot belly and wrinkles. All three of us got on the bed and went crazy. It was an orgy. A slutty orgy. Bear sucked me and Brando, Brando and I sucked and rimmed Bear. It was something out of a porno flick.

"After a bit of that Bear moved to the side of the bed and just watched me and Brando. I guess he's more of a voyeur.

"Brando made a move to my butt, squeezing it with both hands and humping against me. He got some lube and started to get me ready for his cock, putting the oil in my hole. He was good, not forcing it or pushy. I took some lube and jacked him hard. He told me to get on my knees and positioned himself behind me.

"He was pretty gentle shoving his cock in. Like I said, it was decent size, not a monster like yours," Jamie said to Robert, "but a good fit. It got me going."

Robert squeezed his dick some more under the table. He was hanging on the story. He licked his lips. He liked the image of Jamie getting fucked, grunting with the pain and pleasure. He noticed the guy at the next table was squeezing his cock too. Jamie was right, this neighborhood was very gay.

"I was getting into it, just letting it flow. Brando knew how to fuck, making it good without hurting," Jamie continued. "First, Bear got down between my legs, under me, and began sucking me. His cock was in my face again. So I sucked him.

"Sometimes I have trouble getting hard when I'm getting screwed, but I was getting there as Bear blew me. It was great, the three of us moving in unison, sweating like a good workout, enjoying it, and trying to make the other guys feel good."

Robert exhaled. "I'm about to cum just hearing it. I was in an orgy once. In Rio, my ship was there on maneuvers. That was a straight orgy, about a dozen of us, my shipmates and some girls in a brothel. You would go from room to room, depending on your taste.

"There was a room on another floor with a bunch of pretty boys, for gay action. I was tempted," Robert said. "But no way could I get into homo stuff with my buddies there."

Jamie stared at Robert and thought to himself, should I say it? Fuck it, go for it.

Jamie looked the handsome hunk in the eye and said quietly, "You know, as long as you're in D.C., you can do the homo stuff with me."

Robert was surprised, then flattered. "Thanks kid. I appreciate you saying that," he said, touching Jamie's arm on the table. "I've enjoyed our times together."

Robert's touch sent a thrill through Jamie. "Me too," he whispered.

That moment of sincerity made the two feel they as if they were alone in the bustling restaurant.

Their waiter appeared and told them they would be closing soon. Robert pulled his hand away and the two men returned to Earth.

"OK, finish the story. I've got a boner here that I'll have to hide when we leave," said Robert.

"Believe it or not things got hotter. Brando was screwing me, steady, doggie style, every stroke sending heat through me. I was on all fours, right? Well, Mr. Bear gets up on his knees facing me and puts his cock in my mouth. I was getting it front and back, spit roasted.

"Brando would go in deep in my butt, while Bear pulled out, then Bear shoved it in mouth and Brando pulled back. I was seeing fireworks. I was choking a bit and they slowed down, these two guys definitely had some practice at this kind of play."

The man at the next table was staring at Jamie, engrossed in the story, unable to pretend that he was not listening as his hand moved under the table.

Jamie stopped talking. He and Robert turned and looked at the guy in stony silence. The man realized he had been caught. He blushed, picked up his check and went to the cash register.

12