Black Daddy at the Y Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jackoff," said Robert and he and Jamie laughed. "So, finish the story."

"Brando was the first to go. He bellowed, I mean bellowed, ''I'm coming!' and his hips started moving incontrollable, banging me hard," said Jamie. "I felt his cum spurting, my asshole got wet, his dick moving all over the place. It was banging against my insides. That sent me over the edge. I was jacking myself, but that cock inside drove me nuts.

"That was when Bear shot a hot load into my mouth and on my face. Something's so hot about a guy emptying his balls on your face. I was sucking him down my throat, fuck it was good. And I kept coming. Bear kept pumping away, I tried to get it all. We had three simultaneous orgasms.

Jamie took a breath. "I may be exaggerating a bit but not much. We all fell onto the bed, drained. We laughed, kissed a little, grabbed a towel, and cleaned up. Bear said, deadpan, 'I think you got the job.' We all cracked up."

Robert looked at the youth in admiration. "I give you credit for doing that. They sound like good people. I gotta admit, I was thinking your meet up with them could turn into a disaster."

Jamie said, "It was a great evening. That will teach you. Give in to your slut urges and you'll be glad you did."

The hot waiter reminded them that the place was closing and put down the bill.

"I hope we see the both of you again. Seemed like you grabbed the interest of a number of diners tonight," he said. "Are you going to Annie's? A bunch of us will be there."

Jamie answered for them. "Not tonight but maybe I'll see you there another time. Say hi if you come to Rainbow."

Robert opened his wallet and pulled out some bills. Jamie asked what was 20%, Robert told him, and Jamie laid the tip down on the table.

As they walked to the register Robert whispered in Jamie's ear, "What's it been like working at the store with those two? Do they come on to you, or have you gotten together again with them?"

Jamie shook his head. "That's the thing. They are completely professional at the store. All business. No screwing around, I shouldn't put it that way, we work hard but the atmosphere is casual. I like it.

"And no, we haven't gotten together again. I almost wish we would, but they treat me like I'm part of the team, not like a boy who got the job by screwing."

When they were out of the restaurant the two of them glanced at the Rainbow bookstore across the street. Robert looked up at the third floor.

"Maybe we should go say hi," he said, pretending to be serious.

They looked at each other and laughed.

Jamie showed Robert a few more of the neighborhood's hot spots. Annie's was the most popular gay bar around, there was the new Metro subway station, and a straight bookstore popular with movers and shakers from Capitol Hill where Jamie saw a handsome U.S. Senator who was often in the news. Rumor had it he was gay.

They walked over to Jamie's shared house where Robert declined to go in. That would be a sign of a continuing relationship, a step too far for the closeted Navy man. Going into the house meant meeting the youth's housemates and seeing his apartment, and so on. Better to keep it cool.

That's why Robert also failed to thank Jamie for going along with his closeted behavior earlier in the evening. The big man felt badly for treating Jamie in such a shabby manner, hoping he understood the need to keep any gay association secret.

Who knows, thought Robert, maybe someday I could be open about being gay.

When the two said good night, they did not make definite plans to get together though both assumed they would hook up at the gym once again.

Robert walked to his place with the hardon he grew while listening to Jamie's story. He was starting to regret his decision not to take up the boy's offer to see his apartment.

12