Black Daddy at the Y Pt. 09

Story Info
White boy loves a black football player.
4.6k words
4.34
9.7k
5

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 11/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie said goodbye to Robert and walked to the house he shared with three others, two men and one woman. As he went to the kitchen for a glass of water he bumped into the house mother Helen, who said Anthony was mad at him for some slight.

"He came storming in here just a few moments ago saying you were trying to steal a boyfriend," said Helen, a friendly and fit 30-something. "He slammed his door and it sounded like he was throwing things around. It's your job to cage the beast."

"I have no idea what he's talking about," said Jamie. "Sounds like the usual drama."

The shared house was another of the hundreds of three-story stone walk ups built after World War I in the neighborhood. The places were meant to last forever but features like staircases and windows were feeling their age. Landlords had been converting them into apartments or group living arrangements, attracting the gays congregating around DuPont Circle.

Jamie walked up the creaky steps to the floor he shared with Anthony, a small, girlish 21-year-old whose affairs with several athletes at his high school made his homosexuality obvious to the community of powerful black Washingtonians that included his family. Anthony was studying law at Howard University, the prestigious, historically black college south of the Circle.

Jamie and Anthony had met through Jamie's record store job and soon become lovers. That had evolved into a friendship with occasional sex when both were feeling horny and alone. They decided to move into the group home together after seeing an ad in DC's free alternative weekly asking for two renters. Helen was the third and the fourth was a man who showed up a couple times a month when he flew in for meetings with Capitol Hill bigshots.

Anthony was brilliant and hardworking and had an extraordinary ability to read people and the needs that drove them. Law was the perfect profession for him. Any family would be proud to call him their son. Except his own. They found his openness about his sexuality and effeminate mannerisms disgusting.

Jamie took a breath and knocked on Anthony's door.

"What do you want?" was the cry from inside.

"Anthony, can I come in?" Jamie asked as he turned the knob and slowly opened the door.

Anthony was lying in bed with the covers over his head. Silence. Jamie entered the room, closed the door, and sat down at the desk.

"Helen said you were mad at me," said Jamie. He had experienced the man's emotional behavior and knew it was best to be the calm presence in the center of the storm.

Anthony threw off the covers, sat up, stared at Jamie with red-rimmed eyes, and said, "The problem is you are a sneaky shit who pretends to be a friend while stealing boyfriends."

The odd outburst had no logical explanation to Jamie. "I don't know what you are talking about."

"I'll tell you. You were at our friendly neighborhood restaurant this evening. You were there hitting on a waiter. The waiter is Hank, a lovely boy who happens to be a good friend of mine. An exceptionally good friend. I do not appreciate this underhanded behavior."

Jamie responded in the same calm manner, as if giving testimony. "I was in the restaurant dining with a friend. The waiter was professional and friendly to us as we were to him. We finished our meal and left."

"That is not what I was told. I heard you were all over him, making advances and practically taking his clothes off in public," said Anthony. "It is true you were with a friend, a handsome large black man, I'm told. The man was described as a hunk. I'm told he bought you dinner. You would think that man would be enough for you without trying to seduce a sweet and innocent waiter," Anthony said.

Jamie realized that Anthony was staging the crying fit to get all the juicy details about his new lover Robert, the black hunk. We had one meal together an hour ago, thought Jamie, and the neighborhood is already gossiping about them.

"Your innocent friend Hank was quite forward and made it clear he was interested in the both of us," said Jamie. "Robert and I are interested in each other. We had no interest in people trying to nose in so they can go gossip with friends."

Jamie stared at Anthony who looked away.

"Why don't you come right out and ask about the 'black hunk' as you describe him," said Jamie.

"OK, so who is he? Give me the details. Hank said he was gorgeous," said Anthony.

Jamie proceeded to share background on his whirlwind affair with Robert. They met at the gym, the attraction was mutual, they had great sex, they met again the next day, they had great sex. Robert was in town for a few months taking a class. It wasn't clear if they would see each other again.

"Don't ask me for personal details. He's very closeted. I had to beg him to go out to dinner," said Jamie. "Besides, he hasn't shared much about his personal life."

Anthony mulled that over. "How is he in bed?"

Jamie kept it brief. "I keep going back for more, don't I? That is all I'm saying. I'm not feeding you information to share with all your queeny friends."

Anthony stuck out his tongue. He went on to discuss one of his favorite peeves -- white men with money and power got the most attractive Black men while most brothers were left out in the cold. Jamie was sympathetic but had heard the complaint before.

"I have no money or power. The guy wanted to fuck me. Is that my fault?" Jamie said.

"It happens because black folks are taught from birth that white is beautiful and black is ugly," said Anthony. "You already have the power."

Jamie believed America desperately needed Affirmative Action and the civil rights bills passed in the 1960s to address the wrongs that whites had done to black people for four hundred years. He agreed with most of Anthony's arguments. That was the point -- Anthony was preaching to the converted when repeating his stump speech.

Anthony could see Jamie wasn't in the mood for a talk about race relations.

"Well, it's on my mind because I just learned about another beautiful brother that wants your skinny white butt," said Anthony. "If you aren't nice, I won't tell you about him."

Jamie stayed silent, knowing Anthony couldn't hold back on any juicy information, especially if it gave him a chance to play matchmaker.

Anthony soon caved and said that his cousin Louis was a hunky athlete that went to Howard University. Anthony had given the boy his first blowjob when he graduated from high school, and this had continued for the last few years. Louis was another closet case whose life would be ruined if anyone found out he fooled around with men.

"You might remember him because you met him when he came to one of our parties here but ducked out when it became too faggy," said Anthony. "He's dark, big guy, short afro, a little chunky. He's a lineman with the Bisons."

Jamie remembered briefly meeting the youth because he was surprised that a player for Howard's football team would come to one of Anthony's very gay parties. He was a good-looking young guy but very shy and way out of place at the loud affair.

"We were having lunch and saw you walking down Connecticut Avenue, turning heads, looking adorable," said Anthony. "He remembered you from the party. For some reason he thinks you are a babe."

"We barely spoke but he looked like a babe," said Jamie.

"Louis is extremely shy. He's a big strong guy but he's scared about getting with a man," said Anthony. "He's admitted to me he's gay. He's not a virgin, he and I have had sex and he's been with some other guys."

Anthony was trying to get Louis out of his shell and thought nice-guy Jamie would be just the man to help. The idea was that Louis come by some evening, say hi, no pressure, according to matchmaker Anthony.

Jaime said he would be willing to meet the guy, but no promises beyond that.

Anthony set up a meeting for the next Thursday, a day he knew Louis was available and that Jamie got off early from work.

The day came and Louis arrived right on time, dressed in jeans, a short-sleeved pullover jersey and tennis shoes. Anthony insisted on being there to introduce them and get the conversation going. They talked in the living room for a few minutes, giving Jamie the chance to check Louis out.

He was a dark black guy, 20 years-old, six-feet tall with a muscular build no doubt due to his football conditioning. His thick-thighed legs looked powerful and his strong arms with defined muscles were a turn on for Jamie. He had a nice face, big eyes, and a welcoming smile. Louis's husky body made his presence felt, but the boy was reserved and a little unsure of himself in the situation.

Louis already knew what Jamie looked like, but he enjoyed checking out the goods up close. Louis saw a friendly, intelligent white guy, 21, with a slim swimmer's body and well-proportioned legs and arms. His feathered brown hair hung just above his green, hazel eyes that looked right into your soul. Louis knew he sounded like a teenage girl, but the eyes made him melt.

Right on time, Anthony excused himself saying he had an appointment.

Jamie mentioned working at the bookstore and said he was reading a new book on the history of Washington, D.C. It included a chapter on the influential grandparents of Anthony and Louis who had helped build the city.

Louis said he had read a review and was curious about the book.

"Come up to my room, check it out," Jamie said, knowing he was being obvious but wanting to get alone with the attractive young guy.

Jamie's second-floor apartment had been converted from a couple small rooms to a large one bedroom with living area. Jamie had put in an elderly couch that still had some life left along with a twin bed, work desk and two mismatched bureaus. Light came from two windows. It wasn't beautiful but it was comfortable for a young person starting out.

Jamie led Louis over to the couch and coffee table, where the history book was prominently displayed, just by coincidence. Also laid out were the D.C.'s latest gay weekly paper and a gay monthly with a hunk on the cover.

The two boys sat on the couch trying to get to know each other in the awkward situation. Louis politely looked the book over without saying much. Jamie was only a year or so older but found himself trying to draw the boy out, thinking he didn't fit the stereotype of a cocksure college football player.

Louis explained that he had earned a football scholarship to Howard that paid for his tuition for his first two years. He had just completed his sophomore year and had recently applied for an extension of the scholarship.

"The chance of me playing professional ball is nearly zero. I'm not big enough and frankly I'm not interested," the soft-spoken young man said. "I'm prelaw, so any financial help makes a significant difference."

That led to talk about Anthony, who was close to finishing law school. They both said they loved him but agreed he could be a bit over the top at times.

When it got quiet again Jamie picked up the tabloid paper on the coffee table. "Do you ever read this, the Blade? It tries to cover all things gay in DC."

Louis said he liked browsing the classifieds and ads for escorts, even though he might not ever have the nerve to contact someone. "I find it hard to believe these guys are as big as they say there," he noted.

Finally, something we can really talk about, thought Jamie.

"I know. But those one-in-a-million guys do exist. Check out this magazine," said Jamie as he picked up the glossy monthly. "This is the latest Honcho. It features macho-type guys. This guy is pretty big."

He showed the centerfold to Louis whose eyes grew wide in surprise. "Damnnn. That guy is fine," he said.

"I tell myself these magazines are just fantasy. But it's a fantasy I like," laughed Jamie.

Louis looked Jamie in the eyes, then looked down sheepishly. "Jamie, I appreciate you taking the time to meet me. I know I'm kind of busting in here," he said. "I have to admit I've got kind of a fantasy about you."

The room got quieter.

Jamie turned to the boy. "You're not busting in. I'm flattered you came by," he said and put his right hand on Louis's knee. "Tell me the fantasy. I know you're shy, but you can't leave me hanging."

Louis looked away. Despite his ebony skin it looked like he was blushing.

"Come on, Louis," said Jamie. "You're the big tough football guy. You can tell me."

The words came out in a rush. "It's nothing special or kinky. It's regular stuff," said Louis. "I've been thinking about you since Anthony's party. You're so cute, I want to hold you and kiss you and see where it goes from there. There I've said it."

It was Jamie's turn to blush. He moved closer to the boy. He touched his chin and cheek. He brought his lips to the boys' lips and brushed them gently. Louis was taken aback, then began to return the kiss. His left arm went out around Jamie's shoulder.

They kissed for a moment, their tongues touching. Jamie held Louis at his waist, pulled him closer. They kept kissing and feeling each other's bodies, luxuriating in the soft sensation.

They broke the kiss. "I like your fantasy," said Jamie.

They returned to kissing and touching. Jamie took the lead, pressing Louis back on the couch and kissing him hungrily. Jamie pushed harder and Louis slid onto his back, lengthwise on the couch. Jamie moved on top of the boy, kissing all the while, then pushed his hips hard against the youth's crotch. Louis grabbed Jamie's butt in the short cutoffs, his black hands gripping the pale white skin. They were humping each other, getting hard.

Jamie lifted his head and the kissing stopped for a moment. "Whoa, that feels so good. We should slow down a little," he said.

Louis seemed to be in a daze. "OK. I'm fine with whatever you want to do."

Jamie suggested they take off their shoes and shirts. They were soon pressing their naked shoulders and chests against each other, baring the dramatic contrast in skin color. Their soft skin covered their hard muscles. The dark black boy grew bolder and hugged the creamy white youth closer.

Jamie leaned over and licked Louis's nipples. His hands caressed Louis's thick arms as he kissed his biceps and neck. Louis loved being petted and kissed; he lolled back on the couch; his eyes half closed in pleasure as Jamie touched him.

"You've got incredible arms, put them around me," Jamie whispered in the boy's ear. Louis pulled Jamie closer, their chests skin on skin, the black stud's muscular arms holding the slim white boy tight. The room was getting warmer.

"Do you like that?" asked Louis, all innocence, unsure.

"Fuck yes, don't stop," said Jamie. "Grab my butt, I love that."

Tenderness was new to Louis. His man-to-man sex had mostly been jackoff sessions and blowjobs, the two partners intent on getting each other off. Louis loved feeling a boy's body, the muscles under the silky skin, while the other boy felt him and kissed his neck. This was close to what he had fantasized about as he lay in bed at night, stroking his cock and thinking of Jamie.

They were side by side on the couch rubbing their torsos together. Jamie took it to the next step, reaching down and fondling the boy's cock through his jeans. Louis moaned, he was half hard, he pushed his hips against Jamie's hand.

"Don't move," said Jamie. He slid off the couch, his knees on the rug, his head near the boy's crotch. He took hold of Louis's belt buckle and undid the clasp, opened the jean's button, and lowered the zipper. Louis watched him, anticipating the boy fondling his cock.

Jamie moved his hand into Louis's pants. He grabbed the cock and Louis moaned again. The quiet boy let slip, "Jamie."

Jamie worked his hand deeper into the jeans and felt the cock from the bottom to the head. He bent closer to the open zipper, his eyes intent on seeing the dick. He pulled down the jockeys, exposing the youth's semi-erect penis. Louis lifted his hips and Jamie pulled the pants halfway down his thighs.

The boy's cock sprang out. It was filling with blood and bounced a bit against the boy's stomach. It was dark black, with a mushroom head with a wide flange shape on its bottom. The head was wider around than the 7-inch veiny shaft.

Jamie took hold of the beautiful meat in his left hand and licked his lips to generate saliva. He slowly lowered his mouth, engulfed the head, and started to suck.

Louis sighed and lifted his hips from the couch. "Oh yea," was all the boy could say, his eyes closed, face filled with joy.

Jamie took the head out of his mouth, licked the hole and the super-sensitive wide flange up and down. Louis bucked his hips. Jamie opened his mouth and tried to take more of the cock. He gagged a bit but didn't stop. He reveled in the way the slippery skin filled his mouth. He wanted to consume it, feel it hit bottom in his throat. He took a break, went back to softly sucking the spongy head and neck of the hard phallus, relaxing a bit, letting Louis bask in the ecstasy of a man giving him a wet blow job.

Jamie went to an up and down sucking motion, getting it wet, feeling the cock stiffen and move around in his mouth. The thick shaft and crisscrossing veins throbbed with each heartbeat, sending a tremor through Jamie. His own cock was hard now in his cutoffs and jockeys. He wanted to stroke his meat. He wanted to shove it in the boy's face.

Jamie sucked the boy for a few minutes, loving the cock on his lips and tongue, listening to Louis's sighs of pleasure and the slurping noise his mouth made as the cock moved in and out, savoring the salty precum. His heart was pumping, and it felt like his blood had rushed to his skin, making him glow with sweat.

Jamie basked in the joy of sucking a beautiful cock. A beautiful black cock, Jamie thought as his mouth moved up and down, something about a hard black cock makes my body radiate with sensual joy.

Now he wanted to feel the boy's mouth on his own cock. He wanted the boy to suck him, wanted to find if this new kid was good at pleasing a man. Jamie leaned back, the boy's cock making a sloppy plop sound as the mushroom head left Jamie's wet mouth.

He stood and took a moment to look down at the attractive youth, his bare black chest shiny with sweat and his hard cock dripping precum and saliva as it curved up against his stomach.

"You look gorgeous baby," Jamie said. "I love sucking your cock. It fits in my mouth so good."

Jamie reached into his cutoffs and pulled his cock out of his jockeys, so it stood out from the fringe of fabric at the bottom. Louis lay on his back, mesmerized as he stared at the six inch long, thick cock. Jamie leaned down, lowering his cock to Louis's mouth. "Suck it baby," Jamie panted.

The hunky youth moved his mouth closer to the cock. He reached out and grasped the hard meat, the white dick stiff in the boy's black hand. His luscious lips rose to kiss the head, lick up a drop of precum. He gave it a series of wet kisses and the cock throbbed as blood pulsed into it.

Louis took the head in his mouth and sucked on it, his body prone on the couch, his eyes closed in fulfillment. He took it deeper as his hand pulled the cock in. Jamie leaned down, pushing his meat into the boy's moist mouth, taking it out to rub it on the thick lips then pushing it back in.

Louis jacked the phallus. He pulled the head out of his mouth and began licking the shaft. He put the head back in the heat and wet of his mouth, his full lips surrounding the top few inches of the hard meat. He moved his head back and forth, loving the feel of an erection moving around in his mouth. Lord it was good.

Jamie opened his cutoffs and let them drop to the floor. He pulled his cock out of the wondrous sucking mouth, tugged his jockeys over his erection and yanked them off. His cock stood out, curved up to the sky. Louis looked at it, loving its beauty, watching as it pulsated. He looked up to Jamie, thinking, 'Whatever you want I'll do it. Just let me have it, let me love it.'

12