Black Daddy at the Y Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck my balls baby," Jamie breathed. "I want your mouth on my balls."

Louis moved his head under Jamie's nuts. He opened his mouth and licked the sac. He took one of the balls in his mouth and held it there so Jamie could rejoice in the heat of a gentle suck.

Jamie moaned, "Oh fuck, that's good, please don't stop." Ball play was one of Jamie's favorite kicks, it was so intimate, sharing your nut sac with a man who wanted to taste the salt and sweat, smell the funk of man crotch. Jamie loved to do it and he loved it when a man did it to him.

Louis was happy to do whatever made his partner happy, he liked to serve a hot stud. He was a husky, strong football jock and he loved to be a man's sex servant, letting a hunk use his muscular body for his pleasure. He moved his mouth around the ball sac, licked it; his face was up in Jamie's genitals, his nose brushing against the boy's thighs, taking joy in obeying a horny man.

The pleasure was intense for Jamie. He looked down and saw Louis laying on his back, his eyes closed as he worked Jamie's meat, all the while jacking his own cock and making mewling sounds of joy. The scene was so hot Jamie knew he couldn't hold out much longer.

Louis jacked Jamie's cock with his right hand, licked the rock-hard erection, and masturbated his own dick with his left hand. He looked up at Jamie and a thrill went through him, the stud was so beautiful, his skin had turned red from the lust of the moment. Louis was close too.

Jamie took hold of the boy's head and began to slowly pump his cock in and out of his lover's wet, sucking mouth. He pulled back and rubbed his cock against the boy's lips and face. Louis responded by pushing his face into the cock, opening his lips, and loving the meat.

Jamie closed his eyes, smelled the man funk, and heard the sloshing wet sloppy sounds of a wet blowjob. He opened his eyes and looked down as Louis worshipped his thick, heavy meat. It sent Jamie over the top.

He felt the cum rising from his balls, spreading to his legs and spine, then moving like lightening up his shaft. The ecstasy coursed through his body. He raised his head, closed his eyes, and shot a load of semen across the boy's face and hair. His dick kept shooting, hitting the couch, Louis's chest, pouring over the fingers jacking his cock, and putting more in the boy's mouth and face.

Louis was in a zone of joy. He had made a hot stud come, the molten hot sperm flying over and on him, shooting into his throat, on his face, mouth, and lips. That was enough to bring the boy to orgasm. Louis kept jacking himself, felt it surge in his balls, then grunted as a spurt soared over his head and the armrest of the couch. The spurting continued, onto Louis's face, joining Jamie's cum, then on his neck and chest.

The two came down from their high, catching their breath. Jamie got down on his knees and kissed Louis, licking up the cum on his face. They shared the joy juice, licking each other's tongues and lips.

"Wow. That was a good one," said Jamie. He stood up and got a towel from a bureau drawer. He lovingly wiped the cum off Louis, then he cleaned the sperm that had ended up on his own cock and in his pubes. He scrubbed the cum off the couch, knowing some would never come out.

He sat down next to Louis on the couch. "Like I said, I like your fantasy," said Jamie and the two boys laughed together.

"For such a quiet guy you're a pretty hot fucker," said Jamie.

Louis blushed at the horny compliment "Thank you. Maybe I need the right guy to bring it out of me."

Jamie stared into the boy's eyes for a moment then leaned down and kissed him.

"That's nice of you. A great guy like you can find a lot of guys to bring it out. They're out there. They'd love to be with a boy like you."

Louis smiled. "Thanks Jamie. You're right. I need to keep looking. I appreciate that you let me live my fantasy. Feeling it for real was better than my imagination."

Jamie tenderly touched the boy's smooth cheek. "You let me live my fantasy. I love to get together with hunky men like you," said Jamie. "I remember seeing you at that party and thinking, 'Where did Anthony luck out and get this guy?' Then you were gone."

Louis looked down, then into Jamie's eyes. "I got scared. I was attracted to all the hot looking guys, the horny 'out' behavior, then I got afraid of my feelings. I was still trying to deny I was gay. So, I left.

"That's the good thing about Anthony. He wouldn't let me off so easy," said Louis.

"He talked to me about the whole thing, what I was thinking, why I left, did I regret it, what were my feelings. That's the lawyer in him, asking the right questions. He knew me better than I knew myself."

Jamie pressed on. "So, that helped you realize you were gay?'

"Yes. I knew it already but didn't want to admit it," said Louis. "And you know, I saw you at the party and thought, 'There's one for me. That's what I want.' But don't let it go it your head."

Jamie smiled at that. "That's funny because this week I was talking to a brother who said the same thing, he saw me and realized he liked pretty white boys. I'm grateful I've got the look you want. Because I'll let you in on something," Jamie said as bent down to kiss Louis on his forehead, nose and lips.

"There's nothing turns me on more than being with a hunky black guy like you, with a big smile, big eyes, big arms, big you know what," he laughed.

"Thanks Jamie. This has been nice," said Louis. "Let's get together again. No pressure, we'll just see where it goes."

12