Black Daddy at the Y Pt. 10

Story Info
White landlord loves black tenant.
4.1k words
4.67
14.2k
5

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 11/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert didn't waste any time. On Monday, he told his teacher he was interested in the teaching job and that he would move to Washington, D.C. to take the job. The instructor said he would begin the necessary paperwork, and if all went well Robert could begin in the soon-to-begin fall semester.

Robert would still be working for the Navy, so he had to remain firmly in the closet. It was 1978 and homosexuals were not allowed to serve in any branch of the military. That is, known homosexuals couldn't serve.

Robert's next step was getting an apartment, preferably near George Washington University in downtown D.C., where the class was held. The university had the added benefit of being a 15-minute walk to Dupont Circle, center of D.C.'s gay community.

Robert looked at ads for apartments in local papers and at notices posted on buildings. He didn't like the sterile newer apartment buildings and turned his focus to the older brownstones. Landlords charged a premium for their charm and character, so the challenge was to find something reasonably priced.

The property owner at one promising place turned out to be a racist creep whose eyes opened wide with fear when he met Robert, a large, dark-skinned black man.

The jerk pretended he was Robert's best friend, saying, "I'll be honest, Bob. You don't want this place. It's roach infested and the students across the hall smoke pot and play loud music. I couldn't in good conscience rent this to a Navy man."

Yea, right. First, don't call me Bob, it's Robert. Second, take your lying bullshit and shove it. That's what Robert wanted to say but he knew it would be a waste of breath. 'Jeezus,' he thought, 'there's progress and then there's the same old shit.'

A few days later Robert was standing in front of a brownstone waiting for the landlord. It was on a quiet street with a grocery store nearby. It was close to gay nightlife without being right in the thick of it.

"Hello, are you Robert?" asked the attractive young blond. Must be Jerry, the landlord.

Robert and the youth shook hands and quickly sized each other up. Jerry saw a tall, good looking, muscular 32-year-old black man with a great smile and a short Afro wearing tight khaki pants, a button-down shirt and carrying a briefcase. Jerry noticed the pants showed off a healthy crotch bulge.

Jerry was a slim white guy, maybe 25 or so, with medium length blonde hair over hazel eyes. He wore jeans and a form-fitting short-sleeved shirt that showed off his solid muscle definition. Jerry had the gay look of the day with a moustache and cowrie shell necklace.

Each man had the same thought -- Not bad. Robert had a slight advantage in the cruise culture of the late 1970s because Jerry was clearly gay while Robert's straight look made him a question mark. Sex was so open you never knew what might happen.

Jerry opened the street door, then pulled out his key and unlocked the stairway door leading to the apartment.

"The place is on the top, the third floor. It's completely furnished, kitchen, bathroom. That was done two-years ago, so it's all close to new," said Jerry. "I've been living in it and it's great. I'd stay but I'm moving to Chicago for work."

Jerry explained he owned the building and was considering selling it. He had hired a management firm to maintain it and rent out the three apartments, each one taking up an entire floor.

The two walked up to the third floor and Jerry unlocked the door. The place had good light and a large open floor plan, like the lofts that were the current rage. Jerry apologized for the stale air and opened two windows -- one on the street side, the other on the alley -- to get a fresh breeze blowing through.

Jerry had already moved out, so the place was barren of furniture save for a chair and lamp. The apartment offered a nice view of the street while being high enough to reduce traffic noise.

Robert stood near Jerry as he gave a tour and made a point of bumping against the good-looking young man. He touched Jerry's arm when he asked a question. Jerry welcomed the man's approach and looked Robert in the eye as they spoke.

The kitchen was in the back. It was big enough for two and a door led to a balcony with space for a table and chairs for summer drinks with friends. The movers had left behind a dented pot, some glasses, cooking oil, and paper towels.

Robert loved the place but didn't want to appear eager. He said the bathroom was small and the sleeping area without a door would take getting used to.

They haggled over the price but soon agreed on a rent reduction if Robert would move in that month. Done. They shook on it and Jerry got a bottle of white wine out of the refrigerator and poured a glass for each.

"So, tell me what attracted you to this block?" asked Jerry, leading the conversation to the local gay population. He looked Robert over, lingering for a moment on his arms, then glanced at his basket.

"I like the neighborhood and I have friends in the area," said Robert. "There's restaurants, night life. Lots to do or you can relax and be removed from the bustle."

Jerry sipped his wine and threw out more hints, mentioning several popular gay spots. "I'll miss this place. Annie's is a great bar. Then there's the Modern Movies Theatre, it shows movies for grown-ups."

That's one way to describe it, thought Robert. Last week his lover Jamie had pointed out the theatre and mentioned it had two screens; one showed gay porn while the second featured artsy fair. Jamie said the place was notorious for cruising men trading blowjobs in the seats and the john.

The black stud sipped his wine and made eye contact with Jerry over his glass. He lowered the glass and his eyes moved down Jerry's body, being obvious about checking him out.

Robert decided to play dumb. "I've never been. Any good movies there?"

Jerry laughed nervously. "Tell you the truth I don't remember the names of the movies. I remember the stars. Jack Wrangler, Kip Noll, some others." He returned Robert's look. Most gay guys would know Jerry was listing top gay porn stars.

"Kip Noll. He's the humpy blonde, right?" said Robert. He looked Jerry in the eyes. "I've heard there's more action in the seats than on the screen. Is that right?"

"It gets hot," said Jerry. He licked his lips.

"Tell me about it," said Robert. He took a step closer to the young white man, and openly studied his face and upper body.

Jerry was flustered but didn't move back. "Let's see. In this Kip Noll movie, he's a jock and he likes his coach ... the plots aren't real original ... so the coach is lecturing him ... "

Robert interrupted. "So, what was going on in the theatre? Any jocks and coaches there? That sounds hotter than the movie."

He moved so their bodies were nearly touching. The tall, husky black man loomed over the pale-skinned white. Robert put down his wine glass and placed one hand on Jerry's shoulder, pulling him closer. He lowered his mouth to Jerry's ear and touched it with his lips.

Jerry shivered with pleasure. He reached out and grasped Robert's steel-hard bicep. Their chests touched and time slowed as they felt each other. They stopped for a moment and took off their shirts. Jerry was slim and hairless, his nipples pink, and his arms hard from weight lifting. Robert was ebony black with large muscled arms, wide shoulders and a strong chest.

Robert gave butterfly kisses to Jerry's neck and put his second hand on the youth's shoulder. He brought him into his arms, gently pulling him closer so their bare torsos were touching. Robert's crotch was level with Jerry's stomach. The muscular hunk pushed his cock against the blonde. The white man sensed the size of the penis, got a thrill from its stiffness.

Jerry grabbed Robert's butt. Each of them was flexing and feeling the other. It was delicious to enjoy the hard male muscles pressing and moving on the soft skin of the other.

Robert kissed Jerry, letting his mouth linger. He tasted the wine and licked his tongue against the soft pink lips. Jerry held the back of Robert's neck and pulled him down.

They stopped to catch their breath. They loosened their hold on the other.

"Is that what goes on at the theater?" Robert teased.

Jerry couldn't speak. He fondled Robert's erection through his pants. He stared at it and pressed his palm firmly against it, then moved his hand up and down. Jerry stopped and grabbed Robert's belt with both hands, opening the clasp and pulling it out of the tight pants. He opened the pant's button and lowered the zipper.

Robert stood still, watching Jerry's look of excitement, letting him get at his cock. It was time for Jerry to be the actor and for stud Robert to be an icon to be loved. Robert knew some white men needed to see his black erection, to wonder at its beauty, to worship its power.

Jerry gripped Robert's pants and jockeys in both hands and pulled down. It was slow going. The pants were snug on Robert's thick thighs and jutting butt. Robert leaned back against the sink and moved his legs together and the pants loosened slightly.

Jerry leaned down and kissed Robert's stomach. He moistened his lips and smelled the cock as it was slowly unveiled. The jet-black shaft lay against the white jockeys, partially erect. Jerry got on his knees. He put his mouth and face on the phallus. He inhaled the odor and licked the cock. He moaned in joy. His heart was pounding.

Robert put his hands on his pants. "Let me help you boy," he said as he lowered the khakis and jockeys. His pants were half down his thighs, revealing his full package. His cock hung down, its round plum head at the end of its ebony length, the ball sac resting in the underwear.

Jerry went straight for the head, swallowing it, working its full size into his mouth. It filled him and he opened his jaws. He moved his head from side to side, enjoying the phallus, its taste, its scent, the way it felt on his tongue.

"Take your time boy. I'm not going anywhere," said Robert.

Jerry moved back and the cock fell from his mouth. Jerry's eyes were lidded, and his lips wet with spit. He looked into Robert's eyes, then down at the cock. He licked it front to back. He gripped Robert's pants and pulled them down to the big man's knees, letting the cock flop out and the balls drop free.

Jerry put his mouth on the big balls and his white face against the black shaft. Robert thought it looked beautiful. He lifted his head back and closed his eyes to savor the feeling of Jerry sucking on his nuts. The slurpy wet sound of a saliva-filled mouth moving over balls and cock shaft drowned out the hum of street traffic.

"Fuck that's fantastic, don't stop," Robert hissed. It was heavenly.

Jerry followed Robert's command, nuzzling the man's balls. He grabbed Robert's rounded butt with both hands. After a moment Jerry put his mouth on Robert's cockhead, sucking it. He licked the sensitive underside and around the cock corona. He put it back in his mouth and worked it deeper into his throat as he held Robert's firm ass.

It was time to fuck the man's mouth. Robert used his thighs to push his cock deeper into Jerry's throat. The hot, wet channel was as good as a dripping pussy. Jerry's eye's teared with the strain of accommodating the thick black phallus. The two reveled in the noise of sloppy cocksucking. Jerry grunted in joy at the thrill of serving the built black hunk.

Robert loved to face fuck good lucking young white men. Jerry's saliva lubricated the movement of his meaty dick. The friction sent a jolt from his toes to his head. One hour ago, they didn't know each other and now they were physically connected, man-to-man, cock-to-throat, both in ecstasy as each gave the other what he needed.

Robert knew that white men like Jerry wanted to be controlled. He took command verbally, pushing Jerry with words. Soon he would push the pale youth with his huge dick and strong body.

"Suck it man. Suck my fucking big black cock," Robert breathed. The language sparked Jerry to moan and move his mouth faster, to take the beautiful monster deeper in his throat. Saliva and precum ran out his mouth and made his cheeks glisten. Jerry's deep moan turned to a high-pitched squeal as Robert tensed his thighs and fucked his face.

Robert could see Jerry was lost in a sex zone. It was time to use his power over the man. He had experienced this before with young white gay men that moved to places like DuPont Circle in the 1970s. They longed for what he had. His authority, his strength and size, his deep black skin, and his powerful rod. They wanted to show their subservience to a strong black man.

"Damn, you're a hot cocksucker baby," Robert hissed to the man kneeling in front of him. "You know how to make daddy feel good."

Jerry closed his eyes in pleasure, happy that the stud enjoyed his service.

It was time for the next step, thought Robert. He pulled his cock with a wet plop out of the man's juicy mouth. He stepped back, took off his pants and lay them on the chair.

"I need you to please daddy, son. Can you do that?" he said. Jerry was silent. He just looked up at the hunk and licked his lips.

Robert turned around, spread his legs, bent over, and took hold of the kitchen sink.

"I need you to lick that black ass. Get your tongue up there and make it feel good," said Robert.

Jerry reached out with both hands and gripped Robert's butt cheeks. He moved his face closer and pulled the cheeks apart. He smelled crotch, sweat, balls, and ass. It was funky and horny.

Jerry opened his mouth and took a ball in. He gently sucked, let it drop, then took the other in his maw. His nose was in Robert's anus and Jerry moved it around to tickle the hole. Robert groaned. Jerry felt raunchy and excited. His dick was hard.

Jerry dropped the testicle, stuck out his tongue and put it next to the asshole. He licked around the edge. He tasted the dirt and funk. Jerry liked being the bottom. Especially to a stud black man who wanted to fuck him. He licked the hole. Robert sighed, "That's it baby. Lick it."

Jerry stuck his tongue into the asshole and moved it around. He licked around the edge of the anus. He wet a finger and teased it against Robert's hole. He pressed it against the tender skin. He licked the edge again and stuck his tongue in the hole. Robert was groaning. It was blissful, so good.

Robert turned around, his thick, veiny cock bouncing in Jerry's face. The big man glanced around the kitchen and saw the cooking oil. Robert grabbed Jerry's head with both hands.

"Lick the head of my cock, sugar, use your tongue," Robert ordered.

Jerry obeyed. He licked the pee hole, tasted precum, then rolled his tongue around the head. He fit the shaft in his mouth and moved his head forward and backward. He felt the pulsating veins, tasted the fleshy salt of cock.

Robert's cock was hard as steel. It was ready for man ass.

"I want to fuck you now," he told the kneeling man. "Get out of those pants."

Jerry rose on wobbly knees, feeling faint as blood rushed to his head. He unbuckled his belt and clumsily dropped his pants and underwear. He had a well-proportioned body with toned muscles. His red, six-inch hardon stood out and brushed Robert's engorged cock with the deep plum head.

Robert grabbed the oil and handed it to Jerry. "Spread this on my cock," he commanded.

The handsome white man opened the bottle, poured some on his hands, rubbed them together, and gripped Robert's fat throbber with both hands. There was a slick wet sound as he worked the oil into the skin.

Jerry jacked the cock from balls to head with one hand while softly holding the full nut sac with the other. The cock glistened with oil and the veins grew thick then slack as his hand pumped up and down. Jerry stared with awe at the giant phallus. It was beautiful. He wished he could love a cock like this every day.

He bent over and kissed the tip, then took the whole head back into his mouth, tasting the precum mixed with oil. Jerry's naked butt stuck out. It was creamy white. Robert enjoyed the man's sucking as he eyed his wonderful bottom.

"That's it boy, stay right there," Robert directed. He took the oil, spread it on his hands and gripped Jerry's bottom with both hands. He spread the cheeks. Jerry held onto Robert's waist to balance himself and pushed back. Both men were breathing heavy as the sex pulse grew.

Gripping an ass cheek in each hand Robert moved his fingers to the man's hole. Jerry shivered and spread his legs. The black man gently put the fingers on the sensitive ass skin, moved them around, pressed into the flesh. Jerry's mouth opened from the sensuous pleasure and Robert's cock head fell from his mouth.

"Play with my ass Robert," he pleaded. "It's so good."

Robert spread the pale butt with one hand, took hold of the bottle and poured oil down the cleft of the ass, onto the pinkish hole, and down to the balls. Jerry sighed as the liquid greased his anus.

Robert reached down to fondle the balls. Then he mauled the butt cheeks with both hands and placed his fingers back on the hole. He pressed one in, and Jerry's back arched in surprise and joy. Robert shoved the finger in deeper, moved it around to stretch the hole. He took the finger out, put two together and pushed both in knuckles deep.

"That's it baby, you got it. Gonna stretch you then I'm gonna fuck you," Robert said as he moved the two fingers in a circular motion, smoothing out crevices, touching hyper-sensitive nerves.

Jerry pushed harder against the probing fingers and gave Robert better access to his anus. He groaned as the stud spread his hole.

"Stay right there baby," Robert commanded. He put more oil on his right hand and pumped his throbbing cock, getting it greasy and ready for fucking. Jerry was bent over, pearl-white ass in the air, legs spread, and his hands pushing against the sink. He needed it. He needed a fat daddy cock in his butt.

Robert put his cock head against Jerry's hole, his dick stiff with blood. He pressed it in, felt resistance, pressed again. He drove it in harder. It broke through the resistance and Jerry exclaimed, "Ohhhh."

The white man's eyes closed in joy and pain. He grimaced. His neck moved involuntarily up and down. Robert moved his cock in further. He felt the incredible heat of ass enveloping his dick. The grip brought delicious friction to his bloated cock as Robert pushed it in. Pleasure surged through his phallus to his balls and down to his anus. It was heavenly. The man was a fantastic fuck.

"Fuck, Jerry, you got a hot ass," Robert groaned. He pulled out and started fucking, holding Jerry's waist with both hands. He pushed in and out. It was slow going to get his heavy dick through the vise grip of the velvety butt.

Robert moved his sturdy thighs, pushing in steadily until his balls flopped against Jerry's nuts, then pulling out until only the head remained gripped by the fiery anus. The stud did it again and again, his hands clenching Jerry's waist, pulling the white man back as he thrust his black pole in.

Jerry felt his insides being churned. The rubbery head of the cock and shaft bumped against his prostate, sending sensuous feelings through his anus to his ball sac and penis. His cock was hard, turned on and panicked by the invasion of his body by Robert's joystick. Jerry jacked his meat as he willed his ass to relax and enjoy the ride.

The two men shone with sweat. The room was heavy with the musk smell of man sex, and the juicy suck sound of lubricated cock moving in and out of tight anus joined their groans of pleasure amid the faint noise of street traffic.

Robert felt the cum rising from deep in his balls. He couldn't stop it, the friction of

ass around his cock was too intense to hold back the joyous burst of sperm. His legs started to jerk spasmodically, pumping faster, the slap-slap-slap of crotch and thighs against butt.

12