Black Daddy at the Y Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry pushed back harder against the black stud, one hand braced against the sink, the other gripping his own dick. Every slap of Robert's thighs caused Jerry's hand to jerk up and down on his penis, triggering precum to drip and slick the cock.

Robert banged all the way in, stopped, then roared with release, 'Ungggh.' The stud's sperm jetted deep into Jerry as his legs kept pumping, banging against white man's butt, pumping out more cream, coating the ass channel with a huge viscous load.

Jerry followed, his hand wet with precum, moving uncontrollably up and down on his erection, the sperm jetting out several feet to hit a kitchen cabinet, then the floor, leaving a slimy puddle.

Robert was bent double over Jerry's back, exhausted from the hard fucking and incredible orgasm. Jerry could barely hold the man up, his ass torn up and pulsing, his body depleted by the cum.

They fell to the floor. Their breath was heavy, their bodies damp with sweat. Each man looked at the other and broke out laughing.

"You sure you want to move?" joked Robert.

"Maybe I'll stick around for a bit," said Jerry.

They lay resting for a few minutes. Jerry reached over and put his hand on Robert's chest, feeling the man's heartbeat. He looked the stud in the eye. Robert turned and gently kissed Jerry.

"One of the best things about being gay is meeting guys like you and having great sex. Completely out of the blue," said Robert. "We're lucky we're here during this time."

Jerry moved on top of Robert and kissed him. "You're a great fuck Robert. Thanks for sharing that with me."

They kissed, keeping the special moment going just a bit longer, delaying the return to the work-a-day world.

As they got up and got dressed Robert broached a sensitive subject. He figured after a fuck like that he could be open with the white man.

"Is there going to be a problem that I'm black? I mean with the neighbors," he asked. "Some folks are real assholes."

Jerry shook his head. "I don't think so. I can't promise you. There are many black folks in the neighborhood, including the couple that own the place two doors down. They're good people, and I can introduce them. One tenant here is a white guy that goes out with a black woman. The other tenant is a gay guy that I've seen with black guys. He will get a kick out of meeting you."

In fact, said Jerry, you may get more attitude from neighbors with an issue with Robert being in the Navy, the military being a symbol of American imperialism for many self-righteous lefties in the area.

Robert deadpanned he would try to avoid wearing his uniform when possible.

"Most of the time I'll be in civilian clothes as I'll be teaching," said Robert. "I have to go. Do you mind if I take a shower? I'd invite you to share but I don't think the stall's big enough."

"That's true, that's one drawback," said Jerry. "But the deck is big enough for some fun on warm nights. Be careful to wait until late and you can fool around under the stars. But, please, keep it quiet. I don't want anybody calling me about fucking on the balcony."

12