Black Daddy at the Y Pt. 11

Story Info
Ebony hunk spanks needy white boy.
6k words
4.67
9k
6

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 11/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

September was a busy month for Robert.

First, there was the move into his new apartment. Over the Labor Day weekend, he rented a pickup truck and made the four-hour drive down to his spartan one bedroom place in Norfolk News, Va., near the Newport naval station.

A couple Navy buddies helped him load his stuff up. There wasn't much. Robert had never fully moved into the place because he was often at sea. He had a bed, a dresser, a desk, and some kitchen gear.

He drove back to Washington that night and moved his meagre belongings into his new place with the help of his long-time friend Ty, a black Navy man who had also taken the military tech course.

Ty was out to Robert but remained closeted and acted straight at work. It was 1978 and the government forbid homosexuals in the military. Robert wondered what would happen if the Navy found out Ty was gay. He would never out his friend but knew others could be ruthless.

Ty was the stereotypical gay guy with good taste who knew how to furnish a place. The two men spent an afternoon at Hecht's buying rugs, a couch set, and lamps. They stopped for a beer afterword in Robert's neighborhood that bordered on the Dupont Circle gay center of D.C.

"This location is terrific. I'm proud of you, bro," said Ty. "I'd move here if I could. It's got more hot looking guys per square inch than any place south of New York."

Ty knew Robert swung both ways. They had shared some wild times when they hit international ports of call. Robert wasn't ready to tell Ty he was homosexual, not bisexual, and that he wanted to live as a gay man.

Ty was sticking around Washington for a Pentagon job. But he had decided to keep living at the Y because it was cheap, and he liked the men.

Robert began his teaching job in September, starting as a trainee under the current teacher, a fit white man of about forty who had chosen Robert for the job.

Robert knew the material but teaching it was a challenge. He also had to do a boat load of research to stay on top of all the technology the military was developing.

One evening he was at the neighborhood supermarket picking up dinner when a shopping cart banged into him.

"Excuse me sir, I'm so sorry," said a loud voice.

Robert turned. It was the white boy Jamie, the youth he had met at the Y. They had incredible sex and a connection; there was something special between them.

Robert had been thinking about the gorgeous lad, but he hadn't called. He was so busy. He wanted to hold Jamie right there in the bread aisle but knew he couldn't. Too many prying eyes.

"Where have you been stranger?" Jamie asked. He moved closer and whispered, "What happened to you?"

Robert's first thought was the kid had gotten even hotter looking. He immediately put on the straight front that was necessary in public in 1978.

"It's good to see you too. I didn't know you lived around here," said Robert though he knew the boy shared a brownstone in the neighborhood. About a month before, Jamie had given him a tour of the area and they had dinner in a place with a big gay clientele.

"Yes, I'm over on P Street. I'm still at the bookstore," Jamie said, not mentioning it was the well-known Surging Rainbow.

Jamie was annoyed at Robert's play acting but understood the game. He thought the big black man had left town without saying goodbye. That had hurt. What the fuck was he doing here? Why hadn't he called?

People were staring at them. They made an interesting pair.

Robert was a tall, well-built 32-year-old black man who filled out his khakis and button-down shirt with muscles for days. Jamie was a good-looking, 21-year-old white boy/man with blonde hair, big blue eyes, and the lithe frame of a swimmer.

They looked glorious together and male shoppers were checking them out.

"What are you up to these days?" Jamie asked.

"I'm teaching a course at GW," said Robert. He pushed his cart around a corner to get away from the nosy neighbors. Jamie followed.

Robert said under his breath, "I want to talk. Let's get out of here."

"Talk about what? You disappeared," Jamie said tersely.

"Let me explain. I want to see you," Robert said through clenched teeth.

Jamie acted exasperated though those were exactly the words he wanted to hear.

"I'm sorry. Let me explain," said Robert. He looked at the boy with pleading eyes. "I'll meet you at the German place in 10 minutes."

Jamie knew that meant the nearby Goethe Institute, the German cultural center on R Street. He agreed and went to pay for his groceries, trying to act casual.

He was churning inside. Will the fucker show up or will he just blow me off? Jamie wanted to be with Robert. Just seeing him had sent his heart racing.

Robert pretended to shop but he moved quickly to get in line to pay. He hurried to the Goethe, knowing the intersection was poorly lit and that he and Jamie could speak privately.

He stopped and looked around anxiously, checked his watch.

"Looking for me?" said Jamie from the shadows.

Robert smiled, put down his grocery bag, then took the blonde boy in his arms.

"I've missed you," said Robert.

Jamie was surprised at the affection. It felt great. It was confusing.

"Where have you been? I thought you left town," he said. He couldn't help himself and he returned the hug. He wanted to be mad, but he was elated that Robert was in D.C.

Robert explained his busy month. The new job. The new place. He lost Jamie's number during the move but had left a message at the bookstore. Hadn't he gotten it?

"No, I never got the message. When did you call? Things get hectic there," said Jamie.

Robert apologized. He insisted Jamie look at his place, it was only a few blocks away. The young man agreed.

Once there, Robert showed off his apartment. It was light on furniture, but it was a great bachelor pad for an ambitious, young gay guy. The few lamps meant the lighting was dim, giving the big place a cozy atmosphere.

There was a stereo turntable on a wood grain cabinet against one wall. Robert put on an album of Johnny Hartman singing with John Coltrane on sax. The room filled with the sound of Hartman's sexy, gentle baritone.

Jamie was intrigued by Robert's wall art. There was a photo of Muhammed Ali boxing next to a print of a nude winged Mercury from the National Gallery of Art.

"I like it," said Jamie as they looked the works over. "You've got the black hero and the beautiful white boy."

Robert hadn't realized it before, but the boy's comment made it clear the art represented him and Jamie. At first Robert was embarrassed the art had revealed feelings he usually kept hidden. Then he thought, 'I'm a big black guy and I love good looking young white guys. And I'm proud of it.'

The ebony hunk looked Jamie in the eyes, took him in his arms, and they kissed.

The centerpiece of the room was a large white couch fronted by a maple-colored coffee table. A Persian-style rug dominated by burgundy and navy blue covered much of the floor.

"How about a glass of wine? I have a red and a white," Robert said. "I'll get it. You sit down."

"I prefer the white. Just like you do," Jamie joked as he sat on the couch.

Robert brought the glasses and sat next to the youth. "A toast. To new beginnings," he said, raising his glass.

They took a sip and looked at each other. Jamie put down his glass and took Robert's and put it on the table.

"Screw the wine. I've missed you," Jamie said.

He straddled Robert, facing him, and sat his pert butt down on the big man's crotch. He put his arms around the black hunk's neck, moved his face closer and began giving Robert butterfly kisses.

Robert pulled the adorable white boy into his arms. He grasped Jamie's head and kissed him hungrily. They kept going for a minute, tasting each other, swirling tongues, hugging, and petting the other's body.

Jamie went to Robert's arms. He fondled the biceps and forearms and kissed the firm muscles with his pink lips.

Robert kissed Jamie's neck, his ears, his eyes. His cock hardened as the boy rubbed against it. Robert thought, 'I've missed you too baby' but he couldn't say it aloud.

They fell back into the same pattern of affection of a month ago. It was as if they had parted just that morning. The two were in harmony. They didn't need to speak, their bodies were drawn together, fit together.

They broke the clinch. Jamie was young but he could read people. He knew Robert hadn't told him about his new apartment because he was unsure about what was growing between the two of them.

Their relationship had started with sex, became friendship, and soon began developing into something more. Robert would have to admit to being gay if he acknowledged that. And he wasn't ready for that.

Jamie was also smart enough to know the best thing for now was to work to rebuild their relationship. That started with sex and their horny game of daddy and boy.

Jamie took a sip of wine and kissed Robert, pushing his butt harder against the stud's crotch. He kissed Robert's ear and whispered, "I've been needing my daddy. You're still my daddy, aren't you?"

Robert answered by holding the boy tighter and kissing him harder. "Damn right, boy. Take off that fucking shirt. I want to feel you against me."

Jamie obeyed, first taking off his Lacoste then unbuttoning Robert's shirt. Robert's dark body stood out against the white couch, while the pale boy's slim hairless torso showed a dramatic contrast against the black man's powerful chest.

Jamie kissed and sucked Robert's nipples. He put his nose in the hunk's arm pit and licked the sweat. Robert groaned.

"Damn kid, you remembered what I like."

Jamie kissed Robert's biceps and rubbed his white face against the dark muscle. He'd missed the man's strength. It felt so good being in his arms. They kissed, taking a moment to savor the feeling.

Jamie got off Robert, took off his shoes and socks, then stood and dropped his pants and undies. Robert stared at the nude beauty. He gripped the boy's waist with his large dark hands, caressed the creamy skin, fondled the wonderful butt.

He leaned forward and kissed the youth's semi-hard cock, thinking, 'I was a fool not to get in touch with him. I can't deny myself the pleasure of being with men that I want and like.'

"See what you've been missing?" joked Jamie.

"You are something," Robert said in wonder. "You're as beautiful as the guy in the painting."

Jamie blushed. Wow. There's another reason I missed the man. He's a hot stud, he's got a head on his shoulders, and he thinks I'm gorgeous. How did I get this guy?

"I've been missing something too," said Jamie. "Let's get you naked."

The boy moved the coffee table and got down on his knees in front of Robert. He took hold of the man's belt, unclasped the buckle, and pulled the belt out of the pants. Robert sat back and watched the show.

Jamie opened the pants and lowered the zipper. He felt Robert's growing cock through the pants, moving his palm up and down on the phallus. He licked his lips; it got the saliva flowing.

"Is there something you want son?" Robert asked, getting into his dominant role. "Tell daddy what you want."

Jamie was dying to hear that. He wanted to be the husky black man's boy. He loved it when Robert spoke in his deep voice, demanding that Jamie beg for the holding, fucking, and love he needed.

Jamie's cock and balls tingled. He spread his legs and the tingle went down his taint to his asshole. He knew Robert would fuck him. He wanted the fat black cock.

"I want to see your beautiful cock daddy. I want to hold it. I'll make you feel good," said Jamie.

Robert put his large ebony hands on Jamie's white shoulders, pulling him an inch or two closer. The commanding man's fingers stroked Jamie's neck and ears, sending a shiver through his body.

He put his mouth on Jamie's ear and whispered, "Daddy's cock needs your mouth. Daddy's cock needs to get deep in your mouth. Can you do that?"

Jamie was turned on by the horny talk by the tough top. Blood went to his cock and his white torso was covered with a thin coat of sweat, making it glow in the dim light. He spread his legs a little further, letting his balls hang free and making his asshole twitch.

"I want it in my mouth, sir. Put it in my mouth," Jamie begged, his lips open, ready.

Robert stood. He grabbed his pants and jockeys and pulled them down. He took them off quickly, lifting each leg in turn to grip the pant leg and get them off.

He threw the pants aside and stood before Jamie, the semi-hard jet-black cock dangling before the pretty white boy.

Robert grabbed Jamie's head with both hands. He placed his meat on the boy's lips. He pushed hard with his thighs, jamming his phallus between the lips and into the maw of Jamie's mouth.

"You wanted it, you got it boy," Robert said with a sneer. "You got it right in your pansy mouth."

Jamie moaned and sucked on the plum-purple head. It felt good when Robert forced it in. It fit so perfect and felt to so right, thought the boy. He swung on it, turning his head right and left, getting saliva around the mushroom top. He worked it an inch or so deeper.

Jamie's sucking made the slurpy squish, squish sound of cock in mouth. It was nasty and dirty, and it made both men hornier.

"That's it boy, your mouth is real warm, work daddy's dick," said Robert.

Jamie's eyes closed in joy at pleasing the man. He loved feeling the cock grow. He loved being ordered about when they had sex. He loved making the well-built black stud happy. He put his white hands on the man's hips, balancing himself to better work the cock.

He tasted salty cock and precum. The boy moved his tongue in a circle around the ridge of the cockhead. He drooled more saliva, greasing the way for taking the meat deeper.

Robert put his right hand on the back of Jamie's head.

"Take more," Robert directed. "Get it wet boy. Get it wet and get it in your throat."

Jamie obeyed. He swallowed the cock deeper. It grew stiffer and thicker as blood flowed into the fat black phallus. Jamie moved his mouth up and down, felt the dick pulsating, the veins pumping.

Suddenly, Robert pulled his erection away from the boy, making a wet 'plop' as it fell out of the juicy mouth. Jamie's eyes widened in surprise.

"That's good but I don't think you love that cock enough. Tell me how you love that cock," said Robert. His throbbing dick was inches from Jamie's face.

Jamie looked in Robert's eyes, then at his cock. He wanted it back in his mouth. He wanted to suck. How can I make Daddy happy? he thought.

"Daddy's cock is gorgeous. I think about loving it all the time. I want to make Daddy happy. Please ... "

Robert was exasperated. "Stop begging boy. I need more action and less talk."

Jamie was hurt. Daddy had yelled at him. How can I make Daddy smile again?

In the dim light of a single lamp Robert stood tall, his cock hard. He looked down cruelly at the kneeling, open-mouthed boy.

"It's time you learned a lesson. When we are together you are going to worship Daddy's cock. Do you understand?" Robert asked harshly. He didn't wait for a reply.

"Move over," he said angrily and sat on the couch. "Come here, put your body here, against my legs. Move it."

Jamie was lost, unsure.

Robert impatiently grabbed the youth and pushed him face down across his knees. The kid's groin rubbed on Robert's legs and dick, and his pretty nude butt was centered directly below the man's torso.

Robert stroked and petted the boy's bottom and legs. "You haven't seen Daddy for a bit, and you've gotten lazy," Robert said coldly. "I can't stand a lazy boy. Daddy needs to teach you a lesson. Are you ready for your lesson?"

Before Jamie could reply Robert lifted his massive hand and brought it down swiftly on the boy's butt cheek with a loud slap. Jamie cried out in shock and pain.

Robert held the boy down, gripping his shoulders with one powerful arm. He raised his hand and spanked the boy on the other cheek. Jamie tried to squirm away, but the big man held him firm.

He had about fifty pounds of muscle and four inches on the boy. If he wanted to spank Jamie nothing was going to get it in his way.

"Please sir, stop, it hurts," screamed Jamie.

"No. You need to be reminded who's boss," Robert uttered.

He raised his hand and spanked the boy's butt, then did it again. The pale skin turned crimson.

The friction from the boy's struggling made Robert's cock harder. He reveled in dominating the pretty young man. His heart beat faster and it gave him a thrill to grip the boy's soft skin as he thrashed around.

This was a longtime fantasy for Robert. Sweat broke out on his forehead and his body tingled as he lived out a dream. He sensed he could come from Jamie's wriggling and squirming.

Jamie's emotions were in turmoil. His writhing had rushed more blood to his spanked bottom, making it red and warm. It hurt and felt good at the same time.

Jamie decided it was best to just endure the beating. He stopped moving and a surge of heat spread up from his butt to his shoulders and back down to his balls. His back arched, his face flushed, and he licked his lips.

Robert raised his hand and spanked. This time Jamie grunted in pleasure, it felt good. Blood pounded in his temples. This was new sensation. He put his fear away and let the glow flow over his body.

Another smack, and Jamie grunted again. He raised his butt, silently asking for another hit. Inside, he was floating above the scene, watching himself sigh with pleasure as he was slapped, abused.

Jamie lay prostate, hoping for a stinging slap to send shivers through his body. He wondered, 'Why do I liked being punished? How did Robert know I would get off on this?'

Another smack and Jamie closed his eyes in pleasure. The pain had turned to bliss, and Jamie slipped over the edge to complete submission to powerful Robert. 'Daddy knows me better than I do,' he thought. 'He takes me to places I never knew I wanted or needed.'

Robert enjoyed dominating the adorable white boy. He saw the boy liked it too.

For now, though, he decided to try a different pleasure game. Perhaps during their next love/fuck session he would put the naked boy over his lap and spank him so hard he resisted and writhed. Their groins would uncontrollably squeeze and hump against each other, and the interracial pair would shoot their loads.

"That's enough son, you learned your lesson," said Robert. "I made you happy. Now you make me happy."

He pushed the boy down on the carpet and stood, his cock pointing to the sky.

Jamie got on his knees. Nothing existed for the youth but what he could see -- Daddy's legs from his knees to his crotch, above that the man's tight stomach, and at the center of his vision was the incredible stiff, pulsating black cock and pendulous balls.

Jamie leaned forward. He turned his peach-pink face sideways and placed it against the black phallus. He rubbed his check, forehead, and chin on the cock. The boy moaned, his eyes half-open. He smelled the wet cock, tasted the sweat, precum and dick flavors that mixed on his tongue.

The boy didn't speak. He would show his devotion, just like Daddy ordered. He lowered his mouth to the bull balls. He gave them butterfly kisses and the cock shaft bounced against his forehead.

The boy moved his hands to Robert's thighs to better balance himself.

"No hands boy," Robert commanded. "Give them to me."

Robert grabbed both and pulled them up to his chest. Jamie pressed his face harder into Robert's groin.

"Now, boy. Worship Daddy's cock," said Robert.

Daddy's drill-sergeant commands turned Jamie on like nothing he ever felt before. The boy's stiff-as-a-board dick stood straight up from his crotch, a drop of precum moistening the tip. He had an excited, almost sick, feeling in his stomach.

12