Black Daddy at the Y Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He loved Daddy taking command, insulting his lazy cocksucking and demanding Jamie work that meat like his stud Daddy deserved.

Robert understood that Jamie needed to serve his Daddy. And he knew that he needed a boy to serve him.

Jamie put his face back on the phallus and inhaled, reveling in the man smell. He rubbed his nose against the erection. It throbbed. He moved his lips up and down on the cock. He licked the big purple vein that carried blood from the base of the heavy meat to its spongy head.

"Fuck boy, that's good," breathed Robert. "You're working daddy's cock real good."

The intense pleasure caused Robert to let go of Jamie's hands. The boy gripped and pumped the thick eight-inch tool, then took the head in his mouth and started sucking, drooling and sliding his saliva up and down the shaft. The sound of slurping rose, the squishy noise of wet lips and mouth moving on a fat cock dripping precum.

The white boy got into a cock-sucking rhythm, pushing his pretty pink mouth and hand down, taking in about half the meat. Then he pulled his mouth and hand up, keeping just the head in his red-pink maw, taking it out, loving it with tongue swipes, licking the hole for precum. The fat jet-black penis shined with Jamie's saliva.

The boy loved sucking cocks, especially black cocks, just like Robert especially loved sticking his black meat in a sexy white boy's mouth and ass.

Jamie loved to be dominated by a black stud and Robert needed to take over a white boy. Was that desire born in them or did it grow from their natural attraction to color contrast and the weird, fucked up history of race relations in the U.S?

At that moment the two lovers didn't give a damn about all that. They wanted more juicy sex; they needed this uncontrollable blood-pumping worship of the other to keep going.

Jamie slowed his sucking and pumping. His left hand softly gripped Robert's big, swinging ball sac. He weighed the testicles in his palm. He felt the underside near Robert's taint, stroking the nuts with his index finger.

Jamie let Robert's cock drop from his mouth. He lifted the balls and moved them to his mouth. They hung heavy with the big man's load. He licked the sac. He sucked one nut in. He could only fit one in at a time.

Jamie worked the balls, his nose brushing against the ebony shaft. He delicately held the shaft and rubbed the soft skin against his face. His cheeks were shiny with saliva and precum. Jamie inhaled and smelled Robert's cock and ball sweat. The veins pulsed purple.

"Fuck, I love this," Jamie thought. His cock was hard and pulsing. He felt it throb and he felt the air against his ass and balls.

"I love your cock, daddy, I love it so much," Jamie moaned, half to himself, half to Robert. He was lost in sex heat and wondered, 'did I say that out loud?'

"And I love the way you suck it baby," Robert grunted as he pushed his balls and shaft harder against the boy's face. 'This is the best head I've ever felt,' thought Robert. 'This boy genuinely loves my cock and I love giving it to him.'

Robert wanted more. He wanted Jamie's butt. He enjoyed the boy's tongue for a moment or two more, then pulled his cock away. Jamie looked at him with curious eyes, then he understood it was time for the next stage.

"Get up boy," Robert demanded. "I want some of that ass."

"Yes sir," said Jamie.

Robert walked to the cabinet that held the turntable. He flipped over the Johnny Hartman record and put the needle in the groove. The sexy voice started again.

Robert opened the cabinet and pulled out two soft towels and some lube. Jamie watched Robert's bobbing cock as the man walked back to the couch.

Robert lay the towels on the cushions. "I just bought this couch, hell if I'm going to get it covered in cum stains," he said, smiling.

Robert sat down, his erection pointing straight up. "Son, lie down on the couch on your stomach and get this big black dick back in your mouth."

Jamie followed orders. He lay down, his head between Robert's thick thighs. He kissed and licked the balls. He moved his tongue up and down the dick shaft.

Then he licked his lips and swallowed the head, his eyes closed in ecstasy, and the hard dick and wet mouth made the sound of liquid cocksucking.

"That's real good boy," sighed Robert. He leaned over a fondled Jamie's hairless, creamy bottom. "You make love to that man cock, and I'll make love to your gorgeous boy cunt."

Jamie groaned at the sexy words and pressed his hard cock into the towel covering the couch. He sucked the meat deeper.

Robert grabbed the lube and put a dollop on two fingers. "Stick your butt up boy, let me get at it," Robert demanded.

Jamie complied. He moved his ass closer to Robert's fingers and buried his face down on his lover's balls, licking and sucking.

Robert reached over and started spreading the lube around Jamie's asshole and down the cleft of his butt. The boy sighed in pleasure. The feeling was so good he stopped licking balls and became lost in the bliss coming from his anus.

Robert put a finger in and moved it around. Jamie's back arched at the entry of the fantastic finger, and he relaxed his anal ring to let in more. Robert moved a second digit to the hole, and pushed it in. He started sliding the two in and out, spreading the hole.

Jamie turned his head sideways on Robert's thighs, his eyes closed.

"You like that boy? You like daddy's fingers in your butt?" Robert said in a guttural growl. His cock was erect, throbbing, pressed against Jamie's head. The boy

grunted as he pushed back against the slippery fingers. They went deeper.

The big stud positioned the boy's torso so his ripe ass was directly below Robert's chest. He could feel the boy's cock rub against his thick thighs. He put some more lube on his fingers.

Robert went at Jamie's crotch with both hands. One of his huge black paws reached under Jamie to the boy's pinkish, brown balls and taint. He held the testicles, pulling them gently, spreading more lube around the boy's entire crotch.

Robert put his other hand on top of Jamie's butt crack. He put two fingers back in the asshole and moved them in and out, then side to side, readying it for fucking.

Robert's fingers met at Jamie's crotch, balls, and anus. There was a wet sloshy sound of lubricant on skin as Robert moved them around, up and down, one finger lingering in the boy's anus, while other digits cupped the balls.

Robert became engrossed in his manipulations, quietly muttering, "That's it baby, gonna split that fucking tight white ass ... you like that don't you ... shit kid, I can feel you leaking cum on me."

The boy was in foreplay heaven, eyes closed, moaning continuously, his sighs joining the slish-slosh sound of lube and Robert's dirty mumblings. His face was in Robert's balls and thighs. He squirmed his butt around, pushing back against Robert's finger's, his legs tensing and back arching when the big man touched a nerve in his ass.

"That's good boy. Now it's time for my cock," Robert said.

The stud grabbed the youth with his muscular arms, lifted him, and placed him on the couch so Jamie's face was hanging over the back of the couch, his knees resting on the cushions and his round butt up in the air, ready.

Robert stood and gripped the boy's white waist with both hands. They were so large the fingers nearly touched at the kid's stomach. He shifted his thighs and his bobbing jet black cock, shiny with lube, bounced against the marble-white bottom.

Robert held his cock and placed the purple mushroom head against the pinkish brown anus. He started to press.

Jamie said in a throaty whisper, "Put it in ... slide it in my hole."

Robert pushed hard, harder, the cock gained entry, and he kept pushing. 'You want it boy, you got it,' he thought. 'That white boy cunt is going to get a fat black cock.'

Robert's pleasure was intense. Nerves across his entire body tingled with the connection of his thick cock embedded in vise-tight boy ass. The man's eyes were closed, his head thrown back as he savored the sensual feeling of cock shoved deep in ass.

Robert kept fucking, holding Jamie's waist to better control the in-out humping, pulling the boy back as he pushed in. He stopped for a moment and looked down at his cock in the boy's anus.

It was so fucking hot, the wide black cock stretching the cleft of the delicious white boy bottom, and the ebony shaft deep in the steamy greased-up hole.

Jamie felt like the air had been knocked out of him by the invading cock. He concentrated on relaxing his anal ring and letting the huge tool plow in and out of his ass. His cock flopped up and down, half-hard, rubbing against the couch and bobbing in time to Robert's pumping.

The record had ended, and the apartment was charged with the slap, slap, slap of butt fucking and the lovers' grunts and sighs.

Jamie's anal nerves and prostate sent feelings of bliss through his body. He let it happen, luxuriating in being roughly held and worked over by the brawny black stud. He reveled in being dominated by a man, by a steel-hard hunk controlling him.

Waves of heat swept over Jamie, and his body sweated, shone. He cried out in a mix of pain and elation each time Robert stabbed the thick cock in and out of his ass. He mumbled repetitively, "Do it ... fuck it daddy ... fuck it."

Robert tried to hold back the dam burst of his cum. He felt it rising. The blow job, the spanking, the skin contrast, the begging boy, all of it sent him over the top.

He wanted the pleasure to last for hours but it was too good. He held it in and held it in, his jaw clenched. His face and torso dripped with sweat.

He grunted out each word and phrase, timed with each thrust bang of his pelvis. "Shit, your ass... pretty white ass ... so fucking hot," he rumbled.

The two were in sync, connected, speaking incoherently, feeling the thrill of togetherness through sex, the daddy-boy sex that both needed deep inside.

Robert stopped. His eyes clenched, his body rigid. He groaned a deep long growl, "Ohhhh yeaaah." His body shook. The bliss of ecstasy traveled up from his toes to his brain. He released his load, a huge slop of cream deep in the boy. It went on for a long 10-count, an extended pouring out of Robert's viscous spunk.

Jamie felt it bathe his insides, soothing the rough pumping and pulling that Robert had given him. It felt like someone was gently laving his insides, tenderly petting sore spots, licking the pain away. He had never felt a man come like this before. A prolonged joyous letting go of his cream. Jamie felt a physical satisfaction he'd never had before.

Robert was worn out. He gently pulled his cock sloppy-pop from the boy and stood upright. He raised his arms and yelled, "Unngghh!" like a lion roaring after the kill. He fell on the couch next to Jamie. The big man laughed and closed his eyes with exhaustion.

Jamie rested for a minute, his face against the couch. The cum was dribbling from his butt. He moved shakily, turned around, and sat down carefully on the towel so Robert's sperm didn't end up on the couch.

As they caught their breath both the men were thinking, 'That may have been the fuck of my life.'

Robert moved first. He leaned over to the youth and kissed his face, his eyes, his mouth.

"That was incredible Jamie. You do something to me," Robert said, looking into the boy's eyes. "Every time we fuck it's fantastic."

Jamie put his hand on Robert's neck pulling him down for another kiss. "I feel the same way. Going to bed with you is something special."

They looked at each other. Both were excited and afraid. This was a moment that could change their lives. Each wanted a deeper relationship, someone to take away the loneliness, someone they could share with.

It was difficult enough for a straight guy to admit this to a woman. It was near impossible for two gay guys to state aloud their need for another man for something other than a great fuck.

These two had a distinct bond. They both loved their dominance and submission sex. There was something in their subconscious that needed this act of top and bottom. They both reveled in it, lived for it.

The black and white dynamic also fed into their desire. Robert and Jamie had a strong hunger for the color contrast, for the difference, and for the dark controlling the light.

And then there was the age difference. Robert wanted someone younger, fresher. Jamie wanted an older man to hold him, make him feel safe. He needed a man to look up to.

All these aspects of their sex play gave them an electric charge and the satisfaction that they had never experienced before.

Jamie knew he would have to take the lead in any conversation about their feelings. Now was the time to start.

"I just realized something," said Jamie. "I never call you by your name, I'm always calling you daddy or sir. I'm going to start calling you Robert."

"I'd like that. Except when we're in bed," laughed Robert. "That's when I like being daddy."

"OK, Robert," said Jamie.

They kissed again.

"Robert, the spanking got me hot. I never knew I would like that," said Jamie. "How did you know?"

"I didn't, but had a sense you might," said Robert as he touched Jamie's face. "I've wanted to do that with a lover but never found the right person."

Jamie said quietly, "I'm the right person, Robert," and looked the burly man in the eyes.

They kissed tenderly. Jamie lay his head on the man's chest and Robert put his arms around the boy. They rested.

12