Black Daddy at the Y Pt. 12

Story Info
Interracial orgy in the locker room.
5.8k words
4.83
13.1k
7

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 11/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert and Jamie's relationship grew that autumn after the rekindling of their friendship at Robert's new apartment. They decided to try to build something deeper. The sex remained wonderful.

There were plenty of challenges -- Robert was thirty-two, Jamie was twenty-one; one was black, one white; and one a dedicated professional and the other a free spirit. On the other hand, each had a sexual trait that the other needed -- one was dominant and the other submissive.

Robert's career in the Navy was the major issue that kept them from living together. It was 1978 and if he showed any hint of homosexuality he would be drummed out of the military.

That meant Robert couldn't visit Jamie at the Surging Rainbow, the gay bookstore where the youth worked, nor could they go to gay bars together. Robert was hesitant to meet Jamie's friends or visit his apartment.

Robert was even cautious about being seen at a straight restaurant with Jamie.

How does a well-built single black man with a business-like demeanor explain to a Navy colleague why he was eating dinner with Jamie, a 21-year-old good-looking, hell, outright pretty, slim white guy wearing tight jeans and a puka necklace.

Robert could say that Jamie was the son of an old commander and was thinking about joining the service. But many would be suspicious seeing such a pair together in the segregated DC of 1978.

Jamie continued his workouts at the 7th Street YMCA. One evening he was relaxing after a two-mile swim and ran into Ty, a Navy friend of Robert's. Ty was a good-looking, 30-something slim black guy who was more open about his homosexuality than Robert.

The Navy boarded Ty at the Y while he took a course on military technology. He used the gym, but he was most interested in cruising the sauna looking for action.

That was one reason Jamie had joined the Y - to cruise for hot brothers that needed a white boy's mouth. Indeed, Jamie had given Ty a blowjob there about three months previously, before he met Robert.

Ty was alone and naked in the sauna, sitting on his towel when Jamie walked in. He gave the boy a once over and enjoyed his hairless swimmer's body, brown feathered hair over expressive blue eyes, and friendly smile.

He also knew that Robert had gone to bed with the kid, but he wasn't sure if anything had developed from that. Robert didn't share a lot about his love life.

Jamie sat down and spread his legs, giving Ty a flash of his cock. Ty wasn't sure if Jamie recognized him.

"Good heat, huh?" Ty asked.

"Yea, this is a great sauna," said Jamie. He looked at the caramel-colored Black man, thought he looked familiar but couldn't recall from where.

"Yea, it gets hot in here, that's the way I like it," said Ty, who inadvertently/on purpose brushed his cock. Jamie saw it was starting to get hard. It looked good. An uncut black cock about six inches soft in the humid air. That's when it hit the youth. He had sucked that cock right there just a few months ago.

"I think we've met before," Jamie laughed.

"I wasn't sure if you remembered me," said Ty, smiling.

"I remember you very well. You came about a gallon. It was pretty hot," said Jamie. "Do you always come that much?"

Ty smiled and moved closer to the boy. "Only when I'm with a really sexy guy," Ty said as he touched Jamie's shoulder.

"I'm flattered but today I'm just here for the heat, I'm pretty worn out," said Jamie. "I'll take off if someone else comes in that you're interested in."

Ty took the opportunity to chat up the golden youth.

"I've got an idea for you," said Ty. "We're having a party here, you ought to come. The Y isn't putting it on. Some friends and I are doing it. We're inviting guys like you. It's going to be pretty wild."

"The Y doesn't allow cruising and naked parties," said Jamie. "They frown on any homo stuff going on."

Ty explained that he and two friends were renting the gym and locker room for a private party. No one else would be allowed in. They were inviting a select group of men, black, white, and other. Guests would be invited to show up in the locker room around eight. They would have about two hours to enjoy each other.

Jamie was interested. It sounded horny. And the party could get Robert out. Jamie and Ty exchanged phone numbers.

Jamie called Robert that night with the idea. He mentioned that Ty was involved, giving Robert an excuse to back out if he didn't want to associate with his campy friend. Robert's attitude was completely opposite.

"That dog, I should have known he'd do something like this," said Robert. "It sounds like an orgy for crying out loud. Let me think about it."

Robert called Ty right after hanging up. He pretended he heard about it from a third friend, but Ty put it together that Jamie and Robert were closer than the big man let on.

"It's going to be great; we've got about 20 of the hottest men coming," said Ty. "It's a real mix, we have brothers, white guys and even some Chinese, well, Chinese American, guys from Chinatown down the street. You should come."

"What about guys from our tech class? Any of them?" asked Robert.

"No, man, they've all gone back to wherever they came from," said Ty.

Ty explained that he was charging tops like Robert a fee for the party to pay for renting the gym. The tops could bring one or more bottoms and Ty and his friends were inviting a choice group of sexy guys looking for studs like Robert.

That cinched it. Robert said he'd bring Jamie and pay the fee.

On the night of the party Robert and Jamie arrived shortly after eight and headed for the locker room where Ty was screening his guests. After changing they went to the pool area where Ty had laid out snacks, sodas, towels and plenty of lube. There was no liquor because the Y didn't allow it.

That's weird, thought Jamie. The organizers follow Y rules on alcohol but they are putting on a gay orgy.

Jamie was impressed with the party goers. There were some smaller guys, presumably bottoms, with nice bods, along with some guys that went top or bottom. About a third of the guys were tops like Robert with big arms, powerful thighs, and bulges in their drawers.

Ty called the group to attention. "Gentlemen, thank you for coming to the first annual Anything Goes party at the Y. You have been specially selected because you are hot, horny and want to fuck."

Everyone cheered at that line.

"You can use any space around the gym. That means the weight room, the sauna, the locker room, the pool," said Ty. "We have the space until 10 so get busy."

Jamie noticed several guys checking out his legs and butt in his tiny speedo. He decided to go straight to the sauna; he loved screwing in the heat and working up a sweat. He sat down on the lower bench. Soon, two faces were looking in the sauna window.

The door opened slowly, and two husky black guys came in. Jamie recognized one from the weight room; he didn't know the second man. The first guy wore tight NBA-style short shorts and a jersey, while the second guy wore a skin-tight wrestling singlet that highlighted his dick, round butt, and muscular chest and arms.

Jamie decided he would think of the first guy as Brick because he was built like a brick shithouse. He named the guy in the singlet Bruno after a professional wrestler Jamie used to see on cheesy fight programs of the day.

"Is this sauna open to everyone?" Brick asked, fondling his basket.

"Hell yes. Come on in," said Jamie. "Enjoying the party?"

The two men stepped closer to Jamie so their hunky black bodies loomed over the smooth white guy.

"I'm enjoying it now," said Bruno, giving Jamie a once over.

Jamie looked the men in the eyes then slowly lowered his gaze to their torsos and groins. He licked his lips as he looked back and forth between the two. 'No sense being subtle,' he thought.

"Let's take the party to the next level," Jamie said as his hands reached out to touch the thighs of each man. He moved his palms up and down, petting the powerful muscles. They feel like concrete, thought Jamie. He sat up, putting his face within a foot of their cocks. He stared at their groins.

Both men inched closer. Jamie raised his hands, gripped their cocks through their shorts, then fondled them. He rubbed his cheeks against the phalluses then gently bit each one through the cloth. He moved his hands under the leggings, took hold of the penises and jacked them.

Both men watched silently. The orgy was starting out just like they hoped.

Brick pulled up the bottom of his shorts. His cock poured out, six thick inches of semi-hard, cut black cock. Jamie kissed it, licked it from top to bottom, and took the head in his mouth. He sucked on it, then let it out of his mouth with a wet 'plop.'

Bruno pulled out his uncut meat. Jamie turned, grabbed the cock, and stroked it, making the foreskin move on and off the head. The youth put the head in his mouth, licked it all around and sucked on it. Jamie looked at each penis and then at each man and said, "One of each. I love it."

Jamie returned to sucking Brick's dick for a minute or so, then did the same for Bruno. Both men groaned and Bruno said, "This white boy knows how to suck some dick." He grabbed the boy's head with both hands and started fucking his wet mouth.

Bruno let go of Jamie and the boy continued jacking both cocks. He pulled them closer, pushing the cockheads against each other and licking them. He put both cocks in his mouth, stretching his lips and jaws.

Jamie loved having two cocks in his face. Sweat shone on his marbled torso as he worked the cocks and basked in the sauna's heat. He liked it when Bruno shoved his cock deeper in his throat. He liked to be used by muscular guys. He was entranced by their ebony skin against his own peach-pink flesh. His dick grew thick in the teeny speedo.

Jamie stood up. Both cocks bumped against his stomach. He grabbed one in each hand and rubbed them up and down on his satiny, sweaty skin. He was in a sex daze watching the jet-black cocks moving over his white body. Blood rushed to his crotch, making his cock and balls tingle. Each of the men grabbed his butt.

Bruno pulled Jamie closer and kissed him. Jamie responded with his tongue and lips. Brick kissed Jamie on his neck and ears. The boy was in heaven as he fondled two large cocks and was kissed all over his face and neck.

The two men took hold of Jamie's speedo and pulled it off. His semi-hard cock bounced. Bruno held Jamie's balls in his big palm and fingered them. Brick sat down and took the boy's six-inch dick in his mouth.

Jamie and Bruno kissed as the stud squeezed the boy's bottom. Brick shifted from Jamie's cock to Bruno's uncut meat. After a minute of that he returned to sucking Jamie. His hands moved up and down the boy's torso and thighs. Jamie was getting pawed front and rear while his dick was sucked and licked. It was wonderful.

Bruno pressed two fingers into the cleft of the boy's bottom. They found the hole and fingered the sensitive skin. Jamie moaned and spread his legs to accommodate the intrusion. Brick reached around Jamie to feel his other cheek. Both men wanted his ass.

Jamie tried to return to consciousness from his sex daze. He shook his head.

"Guys, guys, slow down. Do you have any lube?" he said.

"Funny you ask," said Brick. He grabbed a tube from under the lower bench. "I helped to organize this party. We thought to put some of this around where it might be needed."

Bruno's and Jamie's eyes lit up.

Jamie took hold of both cocks and made it clear he wasn't going to screw both of them.

"It's too soon for a gangbang. One of you goes in my mouth and the other in my ass," he said. "You choose but only one gets my butt. And that guy has to rim me."

Bruno deferred to Brick as one of the party organizers.

Brick said to Jamie, "OK, gorgeous. You have the pussy, so you make the rules." He pointed to the lower bench and said, "Get on your knees over here and spread your legs."

He said to Bruno, "And you sit right there," pointing to a spot on the top bench where the man's stiff cock would align with kneeling Jamie's mouth.

The two black men got into their positions while Brick sat on the bench with his face near Jamie's butt. Jamie went back to sucking Bruno's uncut package, holding his balls with one hand, and skinning back the foreskin with the other. He smacked his lips to gather saliva and licked the cockhead. Bruno tilted his head back, feeling the joy of a wet blowjob.

Brick put his hands on Jamie's butt and spread the cheeks. He bent down and began licking the hole, moving his tongue up and down from taint to the top of the anus. He put his tongue tip a half inch into Jamie's hole and wriggled it around. The boy arched his back and moaned, "Fuck yea."

Jamie pushed his butt back into the man's face. It was hard to concentrate on cocksucking. He tried to keep jacking Bruno. His eyes closed in bliss, lost in the tongue massage of the nerves in his asshole. Bruno waited patiently. He knew the boy would return to sucking.

Brick picked up the tube of oil. He squeezed goop on two fingers and put them at the entrance to Jamie's hole. He steadily pushed them in, letting the youth accommodate the invasion. He moved the fingers around, stretching the ring.

Jamie hung his head, enjoying the thrill. "Ohhh shit," he moaned.

Brick kept working the ass, putting lube on his fingers, and rubbing it in, moving the digits around the nooks and crannies, and licking around the edge of the hole. The big man got some lube on his other hand and began jacking his cock, getting it stiff for the trip up the boy's tail.

Jamie tried to get back to sucking Bruno. The intense pleasure of ass play occasionally caused him to stop and feel the joy, and the man's cock fell out of his mouth. Bruno pushed Jamie's head down to his balls and the white boy inhaled the smell and took one in his mouth.

Brick stood up and placed the purple-head of his seven-inch erection next to Jamie's brown-pink hole. The boy felt the tickle of cock and braced himself. Brick pushed his thick phallus in, stopping for a few seconds then pushing it in again. His cock was half buried in ass, and it sent a wave of ecstasy through the hunk's body.

The three men were sweating, their muscles tense, breathing heavy. Grunts and sighs filled the sauna, joined every few seconds by a sigh of 'oh shit' and 'fuck that's good.'

Brick kept pressing his cock deeper into the vise-tight anus. "Whoa, shit boy. You got one hot ass," the big man moaned as his hefty cock hit bottom.

Now it was Jamie's turn. He couldn't stop babbling, his ass stuffed with a fat black cock sending jolts of joy and pain through his body, 'Fuck it good daddy,' he sighed.

Brick gladly complied, using his powerful thighs to push his meat in harder and pulling it out, his big hands gripping the boy's slim waist.

Jamie forced himself to attend to Bruno's tantalizing penis. He sucked the head in his mouth and licked around the top. He took it out, jacked the cock and gathered more saliva. Jamie swallowed half the cock and sucked hard, jacking with one hand, and holding balls with the other. Bruno closed his eyes and enjoyed it. He put his arms around Jamie's head and held the boy in place, filling his mouth with dick.

There was an erect black cock in the white boy's mouth and another in his butt. One man held Jamie's head and pushed his cock deeper in the boy's throat, while the other gripped the lad's creamy waist, forcing his cock all the way in the oily anus. Jamie's cock bounced with Brick's buttfucking movements.

Jamie was groaning, deep in bliss. He loved the rough house treatment. Two dominant studs were using his body, wrestling him around for their own pleasure. He was thrilled by the contrast of black to white, daddy to boy, and big muscles to his own lithe suppleness. Male musk filled the hot sauna. Sweat made their bodies slip and slide against the other.

Jamie's submissive nature took control, and he gave himself completely to the studs. He loved being used front and back. It was so good, and the boy mumbled, 'Fuck it, fuck my ass."

Brick couldn't hold it. His steady pumping moved his cock in and out of the glorious tight boy pussy; the friction on his dick forced his balls to let the sperm fly. The man banged his thighs against the boy, sending the cock all the way into the ass furnace. A tingle started in his balls, expanded to his taint, and then shot up his spine.

"Ohh yea!" Brick shouted. "Oh, fuck yea," he said as his penis spurted deep in the beautiful boy, his legs jerking spasmodically, his climax continuing, the sperm flowing with each pump, draining him. He kept fucking, fucking, until slowing to stillness. His dick softened, he pulled it out. He sat down and sighed in exhaustion.

Jamie felt the man bang him, then a slam with a thunderous oomph as he came. Soon, the fucking slowed, then movement stopped. The cream made Jamie's ass squishy wet, and the sperm and lube sloshed around the softening dick. The penis plopped out and sperm dripped down the boy's leg.

Damn, Jamie thought. I used to be mostly oral, now I'm really getting into being fucked. I'm turning into a bottom boy with a yearning for a stiff one up my ass.

Jamie pulled his mouth back from Bruno's cock. The man hadn't cum, and he didn't seem put out by it. Jamie figured that Bruno wanted to save it for later. Jamie agreed, thinking he had seen a number of sexy men he wanted to play with.

Bruno kissed Jamie. "It was good kid. Thanks for the blow."

Jamie sat down but it hurt his well-used anus. He flinched and stood up. Brick

laughed and hugged him. "Sorry if I was too rough. You were so good, I couldn't stop," he said.

Jamie touched the man's chin and kissed him. "You weren't too rough. It was fantastic," he said. "You both were fantastic. Thanks guys. I'm taking a quick shower."

The three made small talk about the Y and the party. It was time for a shower and on to round two.

Robert was busy too. He had been thinking about a locker room fantasy ever since hearing about the party. He wore a white jock strap that set off his ebony skin. His cock was starting to fill and it stretched the fabric.

Any gay man seeing Robert cruising the locker room would have been turned on. His six foot two inch frame carried a hairless, buffed chest and matching powerful arms. From the back his thick thighs led up to a bubble butt and wide shoulders. From the front his crotch looked full and heavy, his semi-hard dick laying to the right half way down to his knees.

The clean-shaven burly man with the short Afro had clear bright eyes and a ingratiating white-toothed smile.

Robert stopped to look in the sauna window. Well, well. Jamie was being spit roasted by two black men and he was loving it. They had a great rhythm and all three were reveling in the sex.

Robert's feelings were mixed. He was jealous of sharing Jamie, a man he already had deep feelings for. But the two of them agreed they would continue having sex with others. Each of them was his own man and asking for complete faithfulness between two gay men in 1978 was a no go. Robert wasn't going to give up his occasional flings.

Robert also thought the three guys in the sauna looked hot as hell. He fondled his cock and considered joining them but decided to find his own clique at the party.

There was a cough and Robert turned. Two young men wearing nothing but towels were standing about ten feet away, staring at him. Their arms were around each other. One man was white and the second man Asian American.

The white guy had short brown hair, blue eyes, and a clone mustache. The Asian-American was smooth shaved with big almond eyes and longish straight black hair. He could pass as a girl with the right make up and clothing.

12