Black Daddy at the Y Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was just looking for you," said Robert. He stepped closer to the pair, sizing them up. They were about twenty-two, smooth and slim with defined muscles. Their skin shone as if they had just gotten out of the shower. Robert was about four inches taller than both, and his muscle mass doubled that of the boys.

The white guy spoke up. "Can you show us how you build muscles like that?" he said and touched Robert's bicep with one tentative finger. The Asian guy was emboldened by his friend. He rested one petite hand on Robert's forearm. "I love your body," he said.

Robert reached out and gripped the men by their shoulders. He pulled them closer, wrapping both of them in his steel-hard arms. He kissed their necks.

"I can show you a lot of things. My favorite workout starts with me getting a massage," said Robert. "Start with my shoulders, then work your way down. This will work better if I can call you by your names. I'm Robert. What's yours?"

The Asian guy said Billy and the white guy said to call him Jerry.

"Somebody thoughtfully put some massage oil here," said Jerry, picking up a tube from the bench. He poured some in his hands, gave the tube to Billy, and rubbed his hands together to spread the oil. Billy did the same.

Robert sat down on the locker room bench. The two men stood over him and began to massage his shoulders, working the oil in, making his ebony skin glow. They poured the viscous liquid directly on Robert's arms and kneaded it into his flesh. Jerry worked on Robert's shoulders and neck while Billy pressed on the big man's pecs and biceps.

Billy spread some oil on his own chest and stomach. "How's this feel?" he asked and rubbed his entire torso against Robert's arms and back.

Robert mouthed a deep 'mmmmm' in response. "It'll be better with this off," he said, grabbing Billy's towel and throwing it away. The small man's semi-hard cock bounced. Jerry took off his towel, bunched it up, and threw it on top of the lockers.

The two spread more lube on their bodies and hung all over the sitting Robert, sliding against his powerful body, massaging his torso, rubbing their cocks and balls on the stud. The three men laughed as their lube- and sweat-covered skin slapped and slid together. Robert's phallus pressed against the confining jock.

Robert took hold of the men's cocks. He pulled them over to his face. He swallowed one in his thick lips and mouthed it. He took it out with a sloppy pop sound and got the second dick in his wet maw.

He rubbed the cocks together, knowing the frottage would raise their temperature. The two fem men groaned in pleasure. They loved the stud taking charge. Each man balanced himself on Robert's broad shoulders. He took both cockheads in his mouth and licked and sucked them. The two groaned in unison.

Robert stood, gathered the pretty men in his arms and all three of them kissed and licked each other's lips, faces, necks. Billy took hold of Robert's cock, bobbing in the jockstrap. Jerry kissed Robert's nipple and grabbed his heavy ball sac.

"I got enough for both of you," said Robert. "First, show me how much you like cocks. You like cocks, don't you boys?"

The two slim boys nodded yes and giggled like schoolgirls. The effeminate behavior sent an electric charge into Robert's dick. Something about shy pretty boys desiring his body and cock made him horny as hell. For half a second an image of doggy fucking one while the other sucked his balls went through Robert's mind.

"Let's try something a little different," he said and stood on the bench, putting his jock-encased crotch at the level of the standing boys' faces.

They stared up at him, then focused on his package. Jerry stroked the black man's sturdy thigh, his fingers giving a feather-light touch to the bottom of the jock, teasing the balls. Billy put his face an inch from the black stud's crotch and stared at it, licking his lips.

"Don't be shy boy," said Robert as he grabbed the back of Billy's small head and forced his mouth onto the shorts. "That's it kid, work it."

Billy's mouth was open, tasting the sweaty jock and feeling the hard meat of Robert's phallus stretching the fabric, barely fitting, struggling to get out. The beautiful youth sucked fiercely on the penis through the jock, feeling the cockhead, biting it, smelling the horny odor. Billy was too shy to say it aloud, but he was thinking, 'Make me suck it daddy, please make me suck it.'

Jerry took hold of the boy's head and pushed it into the jock, murmuring, 'that's it, work that big dick sugar.'

Billy backed off and caught his breath, his cheeks red and spittle shiny. Jerry rubbed his own face against the jock, inhaling the scent, then buried his head between the muscular thighs, sucking on the balls.

Robert thought the two fems were fantastic. He watched them working his package.

"Let's get to the main event," said Jerry. He fondled Robert's cock. "I want a look at what's inside that jock."

Robert nodded. He took hold of one side of the jock, pulled it away from his crotch, grabbed his cock, and pulled it out. The big meat stood tall, half hard, jet black with a plum purple head, the color accentuated by the white jock. Robert pumped his fat cock a few times for the two boys. The stood transfixed, eyes focused on the eight-inch hammer.

Robert shook his butt and legs like a dancer, making his cock bounce up and down. "How's that, guys?"

The two boys acted in unison. Both stared at the cock, licked their lips, then reached out to grasp it. Robert pulled his legs back. "No hands guys. Get your mouths over here."

The beauties moved closer. Jerry was more aggressive. He opened his mouth and licked the cockhead and the drop of precum there. He swallowed the head and sucked. His eyes closed in pleasure. Robert's dick grew harder. Jerry went down another inch.

Billy watched for a moment, then moved his lips to the black shaft, licking it. He put his mouth on the side of the stiffening dick, slurping on it back and forth.

Robert put his hands on their heads, pushed them firmly on his cock and enjoyed the two-man blowjob. His eyes were closed, back arched; it was so good his legs got a little shaky.

"That's it boys... suck it... suck daddy's dick," he said quietly, moaning.

Robert opened his eyes and came back to Earth.

"You deserve a treat now, you're such good suckers," said Robert. He grabbed the side of the jock and let his big balls fall out; they were black, full, round, and gave off the powerful smell of crotch.

Billy quickly put his sweet mouth on one nut and sucked. His tongue licked as his mouth gently pulled at the orb. The adorable boy took the other ball in his juicy mouth, licking, pulling, his nose buried in the large sac. He moaned happily.

Jerry took the phallus deeper in his throat, getting it wet, bobbing up and down. He liked to choke on it. Robert pulled his head down on the meat, held it for a moment, then began fucking the man's face.

"Time for you boys to switch," said Robert. He pulled Jerry off his cock, took hold of Billy, and angled his thick throbber at the petite man's mouth. The lad went for it, opening his lips and pulling the head into his wet mouth. His tongue flashed around the corona. He sucked.

Robert shoved Jerry towards his nuts, grunting, "Get those balls boy." Jerry worked them, inhaling the horny man scent.

The two youths stroked Robert's powerful thighs and legs as they worshipped his meat. They slowed for a second and watched each other slide their mouths and faces all over the stud's veiny package. It was shiny with their spit.

The two stopped, looked each other in the eyes, and giggled.

Robert was groaning in pleasure. Two eager boys on his cock, it was great.

Robert looked down at Billy and said huskily, "Little doll, I want you get back there and lick my butt. Daddy needs some good rimming."

The youth looked up at the stud and obediently nodded. He moved behind Robert and felt his firm, rounded butt cheeks. He kissed the man's ass. He stroked the cheeks and back of Robert's thighs with both hands and moved his face to the cleft of the bottom.

He put each one of his small hands on a butt cheek and attempted to spread them. The ass muscles were so strong he could barely get them apart. He put his tender mouth on Robert's hanging testicles and kissed and sucked them, rolling them over his chin.

The lovely Asian man licked higher, swiping at Robert's taint. His nose was close to the asshole. It was oily, dank. Robert bent slightly and moved his legs wider so the boy could get in there. The youth gripped each cheek, pulled them apart, and forced his face in the tight cleft.

He licked the anus. It tasted of funk, soap and sweat. It was taboo and nasty. The boy put his tongue in the hole. Robert grunted, closed his eyes in bliss. With one huge paw he took hold of the youth's head and forced it deeper into the grime, grunting, "Fuck, yea, you got it boy."

Billy's small face was buried between the hunk's cheeks. The smell of man ass was overpowering. He was worshipping a huge hot stud who could break him in two. He was scared, excited, turned on, and repulsed all at once. He kept moving his tongue in the anus. Robert groaned again. Billy loved hearing that. It meant he was pleasing the humpy brother.

Jerry continued his spirited sucking of Robert's thick cock. He worked his mouth and lips over the head, making slurpy sloppy noises, tasting the precum, licking the super-sensitive underside of the head.

The young man jacked the dick using the dripping saliva from his mouth. He gripped the cock hard, pulling at it, and fondled the balls with his left hand. He pumped harder, seeking that explosion of cum that would coat his throat. He could feel Robert's cock grow stiffer, ready to pop.

Robert knew he was close. He wanted to give these beautiful boys a load of his love. His cock and balls were tingling, cockhead shiny smooth, legs tensing, ready to shoot. Robert decided to give Jerry a little help.

He put his big paw atop the lad's hand and began jacking his dick like a piston, his right arm tensing with the exercise, chest expanding, lips open, as he concentrated on getting his nut out.

Bam! His legs powered forward, his dick grew harder, and its veins pulsed. Robert screamed, 'Aggggh!' and a long stream of sperm flew from his cockhead, hitting Jerry on his open lips and cheek, and splattering on the lockers and floor.

The big black man towered over the two pretty boys, muscled arms flexing, thick thighs pumping, his stiff, thick eight-inch cock hard as steel as it shot out loads of spunk.

More pumps and more cum spit out of his gnarled black cock, perfect in its power and strength. Robert felt the ecstasy flowing from his cock to his legs, up his spine to his brain.

Robert's shouts of 'Hunh... Hunh... Hunh" in time with each cum spurt echoed off the gym walls.

Billy was knocked backwards by Robert's thrusts, and the youth held on to one of the man's tree-trunk thighs as it contracted and expanded to power the sperm shooting from the straight-up cock.

Jerry and Billy sat down on the bench to rest. It was not often the two gay boys blew a man and he knocked them off their feet. Robert shook with his massive cum. He stepped down from the bench to the locker room floor.

His cock was at eye level to the two sitting boys. He put his arms on their shoulders. They looked at each other and moved their mouths to the penis.

Together, they licked the bits of sperm on the cock, sucked out anything left in the pipe, and kissed the overworked balls. Billy licked up the stream of cum on his friend's face.

Robert deserved the worship. He had a body of a god and the cock of an angel. He dominated them, demanding their devotion. They gave it willingly, adoring his power, his authority.

The two had been invited to the orgy because they were good bottom boys, lovingly serving men, especially black men. They hadn't seen an orgasm like Robert's before, it was incredible. The only regret was that he hadn't fucked either one of them. But the party was just getting started, there would be time for much more sucking and fucking.

12