Black Daddy at the Y Pt. 15

Story Info
Interracial Love for Two Beauties.
4k words
4.29
5.2k
3

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 11/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm summer night in Washington, D.C. in 1979 and Jamie was locking up at the gay bookstore Surging Rainbow. It was about a half hour after eight o'clock closing time and he had closed out the register, straightened the shelves, swept up, and taken out the trash. It had been a long one and it was time to go home.

The attractive youth started on his way to the brownstone he shared with three others.

"Hey Jamie," said a voice from the shadows. It was Louis, the shy 21-year-old Howard University student that had hooked up with Jamie a few months ago.

"Louis, good to see you," Jamie smiled as he walked towards the husky black youth. Jamie put his hand on the man's shoulder, unsure if he could show any affection on the street. It was dark enough that it was unlikely anyone would see them.

Louis returned the gesture, giving Jamie the confidence to take Louis in his arms. "How have you been? You're looking good."

Louis smiled at Jamie's impulsive hug. "You look rather good too Jamie. I was in the neighborhood and decided to stop by," said Louis, remembering their spontaneous sex session they had left both reeling.

Louis had done some thinking about the adorable bookstore clerk since then.

Louis had just begun to explore the gay world and had a sizable crush on Jamie, a slim 22-year-old white youth, about five foot ten, feathered brownish, blonde hair setting off his big-as-a-saucer hazel eyes, and toned swimmer's body.

Jamie really liked Louis, a pre-law student who had earned a multi-year ride at Howard by playing for its football team. Louis was a smart and serious black man with a quiet sense of humor. He was blessed with perfect clear ebony skin, stood about six feet tall, and had muscular arms and thighs from his sports training. He was clean-shaven and wore a short Afro.

Jamie liked him for his looks and his thoughtful manner. Louis was a gentle giant, the type of man that Jamie found himself attracted to. He realized it was part of the 'daddy' complex that had consumed him since meeting Robert, his well-built thirty-two-year-old lover.

Jamie held Louis by his biceps, one of his favorite parts of the boy, and looked him over. "Damn, you get more gorgeous every day. How's school?"

"Well, finals are next week. And Anthony pulled some strings to get me an internship at a law firm this summer," said Louis. Anthony had introduced the two of them. He was Louis's cousin and Jamie's housemate.

Jamie congratulated Louis on the good news and invited him back to his brownstone. The two continued to update each other on their lives as they walked.

Jamie had begun taking photos for the local gay paper The Circle while he worked at the bookstore.

At Jamie's place the boys were greeted by house mother dynamo Helen. She told them Anthony wouldn't be back from work till late and that there were leftovers in the fridge. The two just got some water and walked up the stairs to Jamie's one-bedroom on the second floor.

Jamie proudly showed off his photos posted on his bedroom walls.

"I took that at a protest against cops harassing guys at the Ballroom, and that one is a porn star who was signing books at the bookstore," said Jamie. "He wrote the book to get out of porn, but it wasn't clear how that would work out."

The two of them sat on Jamie's couch, close enough to touch.

"Are you doing any writing for them, The Circle?" asked Louis.

"Mostly just cutlines, the photo captions. But I've cowritten some stories with their fulltime reporter who has been teaching me the basics," said Jamie.

"Whatever you're doing it looks like it's treating you well," said Louis. "You're as ... gorgeous as ever."

Jamie was touched and looked Louis in the eyes. He felt the youth's forearm and leaned over and gave Louis a soft kiss on the lips. The black man responded, kissing and licking Jamie's mouth. He put both arms around the boy. They drew closer.

"I've missed you Jamie," said Louis as he took his face and neck in his large palm.

"I missed you," said the boy.

"You miss me? You've got half the men in the city after you," said Louis.

"Yea, right. A guy at the store today called me pretty boy," Jamie said, laughing. "I'm serious. I'm standing behind the counter and the guy yells, 'Hey pretty boy, where's the homo books?' I thought the owner was going to shit."

Louis laughed.

"Later, the guy comes up to the counter with a Honcho, you know, the magazine with macho guys," Jamie said. "He puts it on the counter, looks me up and down, points at the cover and says, 'Now, that's a real man.'"

The two boys laughed together. They looked each other in the eyes. They began kissing again.

Louis took Jamie by the waist and pulled him closer. He broke their kiss and nuzzled Jamie's neck. The white boy silently moaned and held Louis by his big shoulders. It was like holding steel wrapped in satin. Jamie penis was starting to tingle.

"Damn Louis. I haven't seen you for months and you're coming on like gangbusters," said Jamie. "What's going on? I'm not complaining, but ..."

Louis shrugged. "I thought of you and decided to come over. Now I've seen you and I can't help myself."

Jamie turned and lay down, face up, in Louis's lap, draping his legs over the couch's armrest. He licked his lips and said, "So ... help yourself."

Louis drew the boy up in both arms and kissed him hungrily. They licked each other's tongues and Jamie threw his arms around the dark hunk's head, pulling him closer. His creamy white arms stood out against Louis's dark skin. Louis put his hand under Jamie's skin-tight Iggy Pop t-shirt and felt his chest, his nipples, his belly.

Jamie giggled. "That tickles." The two broke their clinch and Jamie got up. He turned off one light and dimmed the other. A streetlight shone through a window. Jamie stood before Louis and undressed.

He walked over to the man naked, his half-hard dick waving back and forth. Jamie straddled Louis, sliding his butt down on the stud's crotch, and pulled him close. "Is this what you missed?" he whispered.

Louis didn't waste time talking. He pulled the beautiful boy tight and kissed his chest. His hands stroked the kid's back down to his butt and squeezed the fleshy cheeks. He licked Jamie's nipples and the boy sighed in pleasure.

Jamie used both hands to lift Louis's cotton Lacoste shirt over his head and tossed it aside. They rubbed their torsos together, the skin like silk, and it felt as if sparks moved through their bodies.

The shadowy light slanted across the boys, one ebony, one peach-pink, the dramatic contrast making them more striking as they strained and moved. Both were at the peak beauty of youth, their bodies taut, muscles moving beneath flawless skin.

Louis felt a charge as Jamie's erection rubbed against his stomach. He looked down, grabbed it and began tugging. Louis may be new at gay sex, but he knew he liked stroking a cock, feeling it get hard, seeing the pleasure in his partner's eyes as he played.

Jamie took hold of Louis's shoulders, leaned back, lifted his thighs and pushed his rod up between the two of them. His balls rested against the big man's chest.

Louis looked down at Jamie's cock as he stroked and thought, 'Jamie is so loose and free, walking around naked, shoving his cock at me, I wish I could be that open.'

Jamie slid off Louis to sit beside him. He touched his cheek. "Time for you to get naked my man," he said. "Stand up, let me help you."

Louis stood and faced Jamie, his crotch at the boy's face, his arms resting at his sides. "OK, pretty boy. Get me out of these pants."

Jamie smiled, took hold of the man's belt buckle with both hands and undid the clasp. He stared at Louis's crotch as he opened the man's jeans and lowered the zipper. Jamie grabbed the pants and pulled them down to Louis's ankles, leaving only the jockeys, white against Louis's dark skin. The contrast made Jamie horny. He didn't know why, it just did.

Jamie looked up into his friend's eyes, then lowered his face to the penis in the underwear. He rubbed his mouth and lips on the cotton-covered phallus. He took a soft bite of the cock. It was growing. Jamie rubbed his cheek against the penis, feeling the heat. His own dick and balls tingled as he teased.

"I'm going to shoot before you get my pants off," Louis mumbled.

Blood rushed to Jamie's skin as their fuck session got down to real cock worship. He was sweating from the action and his body gave off a glow in the yellow light streaming in from the street.

Jamie kissed Louis's hairless thighs, right and left, his face brushing against the jockeys. He lifted his nose, and his mouth was against the hunk's balls. Jamie took one in his mouth through the cotton and shook his face softly, back and forth.

Louis sighed, "Do it baby."

Jamie could smell the sweat and dick; he inhaled deeply to take more in. It sent a jolt to his own cock. He loved putting his face in a man's package.

Jamie was hungry for cock. He lifted the left side of jockeys, where Louis's dick and testicles lay. Both balls tumbled out and the scent of dick wafted towards the boy. He opened his mouth and took a ball in and sucked. He let it drop and suckled the other. As each nut filled his mouth the lovely cocksucker tasted the salt and sweat essence of the wonderful ebony man/boy.

A view of the sitting white boy loving the well-built standing black man was sexy, thrilling, natural, horny.

Jamie leaned back and took Louis's penis out of the shorts. He stared at it for a moment, enraptured by its beauty. It was cut, semi-hard, seven or so inches long with a jet-black shaft and purplish helmet head. Jamie wrapped his fingers around it, jacked it a few times, licked the tip with his pink tongue.

Louis got hot watching the eager boy suck his thick dick, the ebony shaft against rose lips and creamy skin, his balls sliding on the kid's neck. He was turned on to young white men. "Shit Jamie, that's good," Louis moaned, his chiseled arms hanging at his sides. "Don't stop, baby."

Jamie took the head between his lips. He sucked it a few times, tasting it, feeling it fill his mouth, and Louis moaned again.

Jamie's mouth was wet with saliva and precum as he sucked. He jacked the meat and slid the liquid down the shaft. He got into a rhythm of sucking the first two inches or so and jacked the rest of the pulsating phallus. Louis spread his legs, put each of his hands on his rounded butt cheeks and thrust his manhood deeper into the liquid mouth.

Jamie groaned in joy. He loved it when a man face fucked him. He loved Louis taking control. Jamie liked to serve. He opened his mouth wider and took his stroking hand off his friend's cock.

Louis saw what his lover wanted. He took hold of Jamie's head in both his powerful hands and tensed his thick thighs to gradually, persistently, press his thickening meat in and out of the beautiful boy's mouth.

Jamie let out a continuous passionate whimper as Louis pushed his erection in, out, left and right into the juicy furnace of his mouth. The wonderful cocksucker's eyes were shut tight, and his cock stood straight up from his crotch. He was in gay heaven, worshipping a stiff pulsating dick as two heavy balls bounced against his chin.

Jamie's face was shiny with drool and precum, his mouth giving cock-pleasure as good as any wet warm cunt. He thought he might come without touching his own dick. Serving a sculpted man filled with lust was what he lived for. It made it even better that his sucking had turned wonderful, gentle Louis into a demanding face fucker.

Jamie had to take a breath. He backed off, took hold of Louis's thickness and jacked it until his breathing got back to normal. He stared at the slick cock, cupped the balls in one hand and leaned forward and took the purple head in his mouth.

"Damn Jamie, I love how you suck me," Louis mumbled. He had to catch his breath too. He went back to his steady pumping of the adorable youth's face.

After a few minutes of cock-loving bliss the white boy said, "Let's get on the bed and stretch out."

Louis bent down, pulled his pants off and threw them on the couch. Jamie stood, took hold of Louis's hand and kissed him. They were beautiful together, the skin color contrast softened by the shadowy light. Their hard-ons bobbed around and brushed against the other. They walked the three steps to the bed and fell down on it, side by side.

"I'm glad you came over," said Jamie as they gave each other gentle pecks. "Louis, I need to get off something awful. Let's just do a sixty-nine. I want to feel you suck down my load."

Louis eyes lit up, shocked and excited by the frank talk. He was a reserved, inexperienced guy and direct talk of sexuality made him feel extremely hot.

"Whatever you want, let's do it," Louis muttered as Jamie got on top of him. They kissed and humped their cocks together, Jamie reveling in Louis's pillow lips. 'I love kissing this guy, his mouth is so wet,' thought the blond.

Their bodies had a sheen of sweat and they slipped and slid together, humping their cocks. Jamie lifted Louis's arm and began licking and sucking his armpit. The man sweat tasted pungent, strong, hot. Louis groaned in pleasure. No one had licked his pit before. It was a fantastic new thrill for the youth.

Jamie took control of the lovemaking. He got on his knees above Louis's face and moved his swinging dick close. "Kiss my dick stud," Jamie breathed. "Work it with your mouth."

Louis swallowed the head and sucked. He moaned at having a cock in his mouth. He moved his head up and down. He'd been wanting it all day. He rotated his wet tongue all around the head, sucked some more, took two inches in and sucked harder. He adored sucking cock and his loving made Jamie sigh.

After a minute of joyous sucking Jamie pulled his dick from his lover's mouth and rose higher on the bed. He thrust his phallus on Louis's face and placed his sac in the youth's mouth. 'Fuck that's good,' he thought, 'there's nothing like an eager lover tasting your nuts.'

Louis loved it. He liked Jamie to be aggressive, do what he wanted. He liked a man to rub his face with cock. The smell was horny, the taste sexy, the feel of a man plowing his face was heavenly. 'If this is being gay, give me more,' Louis thought.

His cock rose from his stomach and a thin strand of precum drooled down to pool in his belly button. His body loved it when Jamie used him for his pleasure.

Jamie took Louis's head in both hands and said, "Wow. You are getting to be quite a hot fuck, aren't you?" He kissed Louis. "Now I want to suck that beautiful cock again."

Jamie lay next to Louis in the sixty-nine position, his face at the man's crotch. Jamie opened wide and swallowed a couple inches of cock, the pulsating hardon filling his mouth and sliding into his throat. The youth felt a charge go through his body and sweat drip from his skin.

Louis turned sideways and looked at Jamie's package. He lowered his mouth and licked his partner's sac, then took a testicle in his mouth. Jamie's erection bounced as his lover sucked. Louis took hold of the cock, jacked it and put it in his mouth.

The ecstasy of sixty-nine caused both men to groan, their mouths stuffed with dick meat. Passion grew. Louis took Jamie's shaft, got it wet with spit, licked precum off the head, and used the juice to jack his boyfriend. Jamie pumped his cock into his partner's hand and mouth.

Jamie laved Louis's cock from head to balls. He moved lower, spread the hunks legs, and licked his taint. It was sweaty and smelled of cock and ass. The bliss was too incredible for the young black man. His eyes closed as he took Jamie's cock from his mouth and sighed, "What are you doing?"

Jamie worked harder. He reached around and gripped one of Louis's butt cheeks and spread his ass. Jamie moved his mouth down to the anus and licked its circle. He pointed his tongue and stuck it in the funky hole. Louis threw his head back and let out a long groan of joy. "Ohhh yea," he exhaled, and lifted a leg into the air to give Jamie better access to his hole.

Jamie figured Louis wouldn't return the rim job. It might be a little too soon as the youth slowly opened his closet door. Jamie loved to give his friend pleasure. He focused on rimming the black hunk. After a minute Jamie lay back down and asked Louis to get on top.

Louis got on all fours and put his knees on either side of Jamie's head, so his cock dangled in the boy's face. Louis liked feeling the air around his cock and balls. He swallowed half of Jamie's cock and took hold of the balls and shaft in one hand.

Jamie loved having the stiff dick in his face, the balls resting on his forehead. He inhaled the delicious scent of man crotch and hard dick. He took the head in his mouth and sucked.

Louis sucked the cock and pressed his hand into Jamie's taint and the crease of his ass. He touched a finger to the boy's anus. Jamie pushed back. Louis took his finger, sucked it wet, then put it back on the hole. He pressed it in an inch, moved it around. 'Someday I'm going to fuck this beautiful guy,' he thought.

Jamie groaned at the invasion of his butt. He sucked his lover's cock harder, took it deeper. With one hand he held the big ball sac and with the other he jacked, sliding his hand up and down the shaft.

Jamie tasted more dripping precum, knowing Louis was getting close. The black stud's legs were hunching, he couldn't stop pumping his legs. He loved that Jamie was using two hands to manipulate his cock and nuts. Even better was the juicy sucking. 'How did Jamie get to be such a hot cocksucker?' he wondered. 'I want to give a man pleasure like that.'

Louis was overwhelmed with joy. Jamie's cock fell from his mouth as he concentrated on the pleasure in his cock and balls. His head bobbed up and down as he moaned unintelligibly, "Ohh fuck ... shit ... yea ...."

Jamie stopped, gripped the shaft tighter and bumped his fingers against the straining purple head. He held the balls, pulled them away from Louis's body, gently putting more pressure on the nerves in his lover's package.

The insistent cock loving sent Louis over the top. The orgasm began in his ass, spread to his legs, then electricity shot up his spine into his brain.

Eyes closed, neck stretched and butt humping uncontrollably, Louis pushed his dick deeper into Jamie's throat. "Ohhh yea ... yea ... yea," Louis cried into the room as he spurted one, two three times, feeling the hand on his balls, the wet sucking, and Jamie's throbbing erection pressing against his neck and chin. Louis pumped some more, the cum dribbling now, the last drops causing the man to shiver and shake.

Jamie was on his back sucking as Louis tensed, yelled and shot a heavy load down his throat. Feeling Louis move and pump, shake his head with joy was enough for Jamie to get his nut. His cock was slipping and sliding against Louis's sweaty torso, forcing the supersensitive underside of the head against the silky skin.

That was it. Jamie grunted in pleasure as the orgasm hit and his cock shot strings of pearly cum on Louis's chest and neck. The viscous cum made the cock slide faster and set off more pumps of pearly jism.

After a minute of joy, the two boys calmed as their hearts slowed and their breathing returned to normal. Louis moved off Jamie and lay beside him, chest still heaving, sweat on his face, cum on his body. Jamie rose slowly from the bed, went to his bureau and got a towel. He wiped cum from his chin and face then dried off Louis's chest.

He bent down and kissed Louis softly.

"I thought you were new to this. Every time we go to bed you fuck like a demon," Jamie said. "How did you get so hot?"

"Guess I'm a fast learner," Louis joked.

"You learn any faster, I won't be able to walk," Jamie giggled.

Jamie gently, carefully wiped off their sensitive cocks and lay down next to Louis. He snuggled against the handsome man and pet his face. Louis turned and kissed the lovely young man.

12