Black Daddy at the Y Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tender afterglow was almost as good as the sex. Both lay back and rested. Jamie sat up and kissed his lover.

"I'm glad you came by," Jamie said. "I wondered when I might see you again."

"Last time I was here you told me you were too busy for a relationship," said Louis.

"I did not. I said I wasn't the guy for you as you got into the gay scene," said Jamie. "I also suggested we get together occasionally."

Louis was quiet, mulling things over.

Jamie realized he may have said the wrong thing. He never meant to push the boy away, he just was too focused on his love affair, or was it a fuck affair, with humpy top Robert.

"Tell me what you're thinking. I don't want you mad at me," said Jamie.

Louis turned to Jamie, leaned on his arm and propped his head up against his right hand. "This is new to me. I don't know how to translate guys' feelings. I thought you wanted me to leave you alone."

"No way, no way," Jamie insisted as he turned to the boy and got in the mirror position of head propped up by left hand. They were a foot apart looking into each other's eyes.

"Look. I'm in ... I have strong feelings for a guy. I ... he gives me something I need. It's new to me. I don't know where it's going," Jamie said.

"He's deep, deep in the closet. I can't talk about him so don't ask. My sense was you were deep in the closet too. Don't get me wrong, I understand," said Jamie. "But I don't want to have relationships with two great guys that I can't even go to dinner with, or, or ... put it this way, neither of you even come into the bookstore because it's a gay store."

Louis thought that over. "I like you, Jamie. We have something. The sex is great. And we enjoy being together," Louis said. "I'm not looking for anything exclusive."

Jamie touched the boy's cheek, leaned forward and kissed him.

"How about we compromise?" said Jamie. "Let's go on a safe date. We go to the National Gallery of Art, or one of the Smithsonian museums. Two friends checking out the latest exhibit."

Louis kissed Jamie, pulled him closer. "That's a promising idea pretty boy. But not till after my finals. I get two weeks off before my internship starts."

12