Black Daddy at the Y Pt. 16

Story Info
New boy for Daddy and his boy.
7.5k words
4.64
4.7k
1

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 11/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert didn't share much of his personal life with his lover Jamie. He didn't share it with much of anyone.

For instance, Robert told Jamie that he took his teaching job because he wanted to settle down in his boyhood home of Washington, D.C., and that teaching would take his career to the next level.

Robert kept private that he wanted to live as a gay man, a fact he had only recently acknowledged to himself. It was 1979 and being out was a new concept for many. Besides, Robert worked for the Navy and any whiff of homosexuality meant losing his job.

Robert had woken up one Saturday with a hardon and naked Jamie at his side. They often spent either Friday or Saturday night together, fucking like bunnies. They had screwed on Friday night and fell asleep together, exhausted.

Robert looked over at Jamie. He couldn't get over the kid. He saw a 22-year-old white guy, dirty blond hair, hazel eyes, a swimmer's lean muscular bod, a suckable cock, and a nice round ass that needed to be fucked.

That's what Robert intended to do. He got up and took a leak, checked himself in the mirror. He was a six-foot two-inch tall Black man of 32 who kept himself in solid shape -- built arms, broad chest tapering to a slim waist, powerful thighs and bubble butt. His dick was semi-erect as he pissed, about half its eight-inches long and four-inches around.

Robert had to be careful about being seen publicly with an attractive white boy like Jamie. They might do an occasional dinner out, a midweek tour of one of the Smithsonian museums if they could get away, or a workout at the 7th Street Y where a fair amount of the men were gay and military. Those guys could keep a secret.

Robert returned to bed. He made a point of jostling the mattress, trying to get Jamie awake. Robert's ebony skin made a hot contrast to Jamie's peach-strawberry color.

"Why won't you let me sleep?" Jamie stretched, rolled over and looked Robert in the eyes. He was pretending to be annoyed. He loved it when daddy woke him up.

Jamie loved being Robert's boy and Robert loved being Jamie's daddy.

"Don't you have to work today? You've got to get up," said Robert.

"Not till 10. We've got some time," said Jamie as he moved closer to the husky stud. He felt his man's chest, his arm, then rolled on top of Robert. One of his favorite positions. He licked Robert's nipple, then buried his face in his arm pit and licked it. Jamie deeply inhaled the strong male scent. It turned him on.

Robert wasn't in the mood for drawn-out love making. He reached down with both hands, grabbed Jamie's butt and squeezed. He pulled the cheeks apart and moved a finger into the crevice. The intimate touch sent Jamie reeling, his back and head arched, and he spread his legs. He humped his half-hard dick into Robert's stomach.

"Daddy's horny today," the boy murmured.

"Damn right, daddy's horny. And I want to fuck that pretty ass," Robert hissed.

"Tell me what to do daddy," Jamie softly pleaded.

Robert pushed Jamie off his chest and moved up on the bed. His cock was bouncing near Jamie's face as Robert reached into the night table and got some lube.

"I'm not going to tell you pretty boy, I'm going to show you," said Robert. He grabbed his cock and pushed it at Jamie's mouth, forcing the lad's lips open. The pale youth moaned, and opened his mouth, taking in the dark cock, getting it wet with saliva, sucking it.

"That's it boy, work that dick," Robert breathed. He spread his legs, so his balls hung down and jostled Jamie's neck. He pulled his cock out of the youth's mouth and tensed his thighs, so his balls were on Jamie's chin.

"Suck my nuts kid, clean off the sweat," Robert grunted.

Jamie groaned and his eyes closed in bliss. He loved being daddy's slut. He was flat on his back, and he rolled the balls around his lips and tongue, feeling the silky black sac resting on his chin and nose. He sucked softly on one, then the other.

Robert looked down and watched adorable white boy Jamie loving his sac. Man, that's good, he thought, that's so fucking good. He opened the lube and spread some on his meat. He stroked it and pressed the underside on Jamie's face.

Jamie spread his legs and his hard cock arched up on his stomach. He enjoyed daddy smothering him with his package. He smelled the cock and piss and ass and sweat and day old cum that daddy carried around in his drawers. He looked up and saw daddy towering over him, his thick black cock in his face. His eyes closed in bliss and a humming sound came from deep in Jamie's throat. He was in daddy-worship heaven.

Robert humped his black shaft of his cock against Jamie's face, pumping the air. His dick was rock hard, the purple head throbbing, the raised veins pulsating. He hunched back and put his helmet head in the boy's mouth. He held the blonde's head and fucked in out in out, the fat erection never leaving his lover's juicy mouth.

Robert reached down and pulled Jamie sideways so he could get at the youth's butt. "Open up your legs kid, I want to lube your ass." The youth did as told, turning his body and lifting his leg.

Robert spread more lube on his fingers. He felt Jamie's balls and hardon with his palm, giving them a rough rubbing. His finger reached into the boy's taint. He put one finger on the boy's anus. Jamie opened his legs wider. Robert pushed his finger in, moved it around.

"That's it sugar, give me that butt," Robert breathed. He moved another finger to the hole and pushed. He moved the fingers back and forth, feeling the tight clench of boy ass. Jamie felt the pain and pleasure.

Robert crouched back on the bed, his cock sluurr-ping out of the boy's drooling mouth and pushed Jamie on his stomach. The hunky stud gripped a butt cheek with his left hand and pushed his two fingers deeper as Jamie groaned in pleasure. Robert pushed both digits went in up to the knuckle. His cock stood straight up from his crotch, precum oozing from the slit.

Robert took his fingers out and grabbed the kid's waist, pulling him to a crouching position, bottom in the air. He forced Jamie's head down on the bed.

"Get that butt up, boy," Robert ordered gruffly. "It's time you got fucked."

Jamie obeyed. He closed his eyes, eager to offer daddy his horny hole. He felt the cockhead against his marble-white butt, then it slid between his cheeks, then daddy pressed it against his anus.

It moved slowly in. Jamie took a deep breath, tried to loosen up, let it in. Fuck, it was thick. The boy pushed back, squeezed his eyes shut in the effort to accommodate the heavy meat. It was sliding in, hitting nerves, hurting like hell and sending a jolt of joy into his bottom.

"Fuck yea boy, gimme that fucking ass," Robert rasped as he pumped.

The big hunk held Jamie firm, pushing his head and shoulders into the bed, his weight atop the boy, shoving his dick in deep. Jamie felt the black stud's two hundred pounds overpowering him. He spread his legs wider so the cock could slide in easier. He enjoyed having the man all over him, controlling him, taking command. And he liked the way a cock moving inside sent joy through his body.

Robert's cock touched a pleasure spot and the boy let out a 'hunggh.' Robert hit it again and the boy grunted 'hunggh, hunggh, hunggh,' as the big man reached a steady rhythm.

A wave of heat passed through Jamie and his creamy-pink skin shone with sweat, his penis tingling as it rubbed against the sheet. Robert's body slipped and slid over the boy's ass and the peach of his legs and back. The big man pumped his long dick all the way in, then slowly pulled out.

Robert saw Jamie's ass hairs clinging to his glistening cock. He pushed his cock back into the heat of boy cunt. The big stud closed his eyes and arched his back, sweat dripping on his lover. Bliss pulsed through his body. His balls jostled with the fucking motion, bouncing against Jamie's nuts. The lovers were joined in joy.

Robert felt the nudge, the lurch, that sensation in his dick that told him he couldn't hold back. He was going to cum, it was building fast. He pumped harder, he wanted to get off bad, to shoot his load, to feel his dick plunge uncontrollably into boy butt. The cum was moving through his legs. Suddenly it went up to his neck, it was happening fast. He screamed, "Ohhhh yea."

Jamie was lost in the phallus up his ass, eyes closed, mouth open. His dick was sliding against the sheet, making it wet with precum. It was tingling. Robert's cock was stiff as steel as it worked like a pile driver into the boy's guts.

The black hunk let go, rejoicing in the physical pleasure coursing through his body. He bellowed "YEA," as his legs and cock piston pumped. He felt the cream flowing, spurting, oh fuck yea, it was good one, the boy had the most incredible ass cunt draining his overloaded balls.

Jamie was forced down on the bed, his bottom in ecstasy from the meat sliding in and out. His cock was rubbing, humping hard against the mattress. As he heard Robert scream Jamie let his own load go, the joy traveling from his dick to his legs as he spurted into the sheet.

Robert's breath slowed and he mumbled another "Oh fuck yea," as he dropped onto Jamie's back and caught his breath. He lifted his thighs and jutting butt and gently pulled his shrinking penis from the boy's anus, giving out an 'Unggh' as it left heaven.

Jamie heaved a sigh as Robert tumbled off. The youth loved Robert on top of him, but the stud's weight and size sometimes made it hard to breathe.

"Now that's how you start a day," Robert joked as he slapped Jamie's butt. He nuzzled the lad's neck and ears, and Jamie turned his head and they kissed. The boy loved this moment. His daddy had trouble being affectionate, letting loose. Jamie noticed that the man was opening up, but Robert's demeanor was usually serious and distant.

The two showered and went their separate ways. Jamie walked to his job at the bookstore. Robert said he was going to do some studying at the university library.

********************************************************************************************************

But that wasn't true. Robert kept from Jamie that his mother Lena lived in the nearby Maryland suburbs. They were close and she was alone now. Lena had been married to Robert's father 30 years when his dad died from a heart attack.

Robert tried to see her once a week, sometimes for lunch near her part-time federal agency job or driving over to Maryland for dinner. She missed her husband, but she tried to get on with life.

Robert could never tell her he was gay. Never. It would devastate her. Hell, one reason he had stayed at sea so long was to avoid his father who was smart enough to put two and two together. A good-looking young guy, great marriage material, but few girlfriends and a career in the Navy, the service branch with a not-so-secret reputation for homosexuality.

Robert had some girlfriends in high school but not many during his two-year college career, and he then joined the Navy. His parents teased him about it, set him up with some neighborhood girls. Nothing came of the dates.

The first gay experience of Robert's life, other than jacking off with buddies, had been with a guy from his neighborhood. It began when the just-turned 18 Robert stumbled secretly upon the boy being screwed by their church pastor.

The kid -- his name was Terrence Jackson -- was in Robert's class but he was small and effeminate and didn't play sports. Robert was already a sort of star in his high school, in part due to his football skills.

Within a few weeks Robert used his secret knowledge to convince the attractive boy to give him a blowjob. Robert didn't feel guilty about using the kid. In fact, a few weeks later he took the youth to a well-known make-out spot and fucked him. Robert told himself he was just experimenting.

Ten years later Robert felt shame about his actions. He had threatened to reveal the boy's homosexuality and had demanded sex for keeping quiet. His guilt grew as he came to realize his own homosexuality.

Robert half hoped he'd see the guy around his mom's neighborhood, just so he could apologize. But he wasn't sure he could ever bring himself to say anything.

Robert went to church with his mom on the same Sunday as his great morning fuck with Jamie. The conman pastor was long gone, caught in the wrong bed one time too many. And who should Robert see but Terrence, the guy he had connived to give him a BJ. Terrence was now the choir master.

Robert watched the man lead the group. They were wonderful. They could be soulful, joyous, bring you to tears, shake the rafters and take it down to a whisper. Robert wasn't much of a church goer, but he loved the music.

Terrence's choir was mostly women but there were a few men. In fact, one guy was a real beauty. To Robert it was a reminder that if you wanted to find a gay Black man just check out the choir at your neighborhood church.

The lovely boy/man was about twenty, flawless skin dark as midnight, slight, slim, with bright white teeth and round, brown eyes filled with exultation as he sang of his love for the Lord. His clear tenor voice gave the choir a fuller sound and stood out when the three male singers were highlighted.

After the service, the inevitable happened. Several 30-ish women came over and said hi to his mother and just happened to get introduced to Robert. He was polite and friendly but careful not to show too much interest. If he did mom would jump on it and set up a date.

As the crowd dwindled Robert excused himself and walked downstairs to the church offices. It was quiet, just like the time he overheard the pastor screwing the young Terrence. The cinder block walls were older, the air musty. Robert found the man's office and knocked.

"Come in," said a lilting voice. Robert pushed the door open.

"Hello, Mr. Jackson. My name is Robert Taylor. Your choir sings beautifully," Robert said. "I haven't been here for a while but came with my mother. This was our family church."

Jackson thanked him and smiled, then his expression changed. He looked again carefully, recognizing Robert. There was an awkward silence.

"You and I went to school together," Robert said.

"I thought you looked familiar, couldn't quite place the face," Terrence said.

"Actually, I came here to apologize. I did something cruel to you and ... and I'm very sorry about it," Robert said, clearing his throat through his shame. "You don't remember, but I, well, I blackmailed you to ... perform sex. On me. I'm deeply sorry."

Terrence looked at him curiously. He smiled. "Robert, I do remember you. But I don't recall it that way. You came to me and said you had seen me with the pastor. You said you were turned on and that you wanted to try it.

"There was no blackmail. You said something about telling everyone I was a fag if I told on you," said Terrence. "A number of guys said that to me. You'd be surprised how many guys came on to me."

Robert was confused. Is that what happened? Why did he remember it so differently? Did he deliberately block out his own gay desires from that time?

Terrence continued, "I was young and pretty. That's why the pastor wanted me. That's why guys like you satisfied their curiosity with me. Guess what? Some of those guys still hit on me."

Robert didn't know what to say. He was embarrassed.

"OK, well, I'm glad ... I'm glad you're not angry," Robert stammered, trying to leave without further embarrassing himself. "Anyway, I thought the choir sang beautifully. You have a lot to be proud of."

"That's very nice of you Robert," said Terrence. "You should come see us again."

Robert left, quietly closing the door. He turned and found himself bumping into the beautiful choir boy. He was even more gorgeous up close.

"I wasn't looking, pardon me," said Robert. "I'm glad I saw you. I thought you were wonderful today. I was just congratulating Terrence, Mr. Jackson, on the choir."

"Thank you," said the boy. He smiled and his voice had a breathless quality. "Mr. Jackson works wonders with us. I've learned so much from him."

He looked up at Robert. "I saw you in the pew this morning. It's always nice to see new people. I'm Malik Smart by the way. People call me Mali."

Robert introduced himself and mentioned his mother was a longtime church member.

"Yes, I saw you sitting next to Mrs. Taylor," said Mali. "She's a great supporter of the choir, encouraging us, bringing food to our practices."

Robert thanked the boy and stared deeply into his eyes. They were connecting. The boy blinked his long, lustrous lashes, the kind women killed for. Men and women often came on to Robert. But this was mom's church. The hunky stud realized he didn't care.

"Do you live around here, Robert?" the boy asked.

Robert explained he lived near Dupont Circle, a neighborhood recognized by those in the know as the gay center of DC.

Mali's eyes lit up. "I love Dupont Circle. I visit friends there whenever I can. It's so different from our quiet neighborhood."

Robert took the hint. "Why don't you visit some time? I can show you around."

"Robert, that's so nice. I'd love to have a man introduce me to new places in the Circle," Mali said.

They agreed to get together the next Saturday. Mali had choir practice until 3, but he could be there for dinner. Robert would meet him at the Metro subway. They traded phone numbers. They shook hands, a gesture that surprised the youth, he couldn't quite get the rhythm as if men usually did more than just grip his hand.

That Friday Robert and Jamie got together and did the usual -- stayed in at Robert's big loft-style place and screwed, had dinner delivered, and screwed. On Saturday morning Jamie left for work and Robert studied for his upcoming class exam.

Just after three Mali called Robert from the Northside entrance of the DuPont Circle Metro. Robert said he'd come right over.

"Robert, it's good to see you, I've been looking forward to this all week," said the adorable 18-year-old Black youth in his breathless voice. Mali was dressed casual in tight jeans and a billowy bright-white shirt with the top three buttons undone, emphasizing the dramatic contrast with his jet-black skin.

The boy was a lot hotter than when he was in his choral robe, thought Robert. He resembled a young Diana Ross or Brenda Sykes, two popular stars Robert had a crush on as a teen. He thought at the time they were the girl next door type. Robert realized now that he dug them because they had a cute boyish look, with big eyes and slim bodies.

"Why don't you show me around the neighborhood?" Mali suggested. "I've visited but it's still new to me."

Robert didn't feel self-conscious walking around with the Black boy as he did with Jamie. Robert was always aware of the race difference with Jamie. Mali could be his nephew or just a friend.

As they wandered around Robert pointed out the Phillips art gallery, the chess players in the Circle slapping time clocks, and the movie theatre that occasionally showed gay adult flicks.

"I've seen the ads for that place," noted Mali. "They say 'All-male cast.' I wonder what that's like."

Robert said he hadn't been, which was true. He didn't say he wished he could because it was common knowledge there was a lot of hot action in the audience, but he didn't dare to because of his fear of being seen.

That week's movie poster showed a shirtless hunky white guy with a clone mustache fondling his crotch.

"Well, that certainly looks interesting," the boy joked. Something across the street caught his eye. "Oh, my goodness, there's the Surging Rainbow bookstore. I've always wanted to go there. Robert, let's go in."

'Shit,' thought Robert. It was the bookstore where Jamie worked. And it was clearly a gay store with a big triangle and posters of sexy guys in its picture window.