Black Daddy at the Y Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert was too closeted to go in. Besides, he didn't want Jamie to see him with the boy. He and Jamie had an open relationship, but it wouldn't be right to throw a beauty like Mali in his lover's face. Especially at work.

"You go in," said Robert. "I got in a fight with the owner, I don't want to patronize that place." That wasn't true but Robert was desperate.

"Are you sure? I just want to see what it's like," said Mali.

Robert went for a coffee while Mali went into the store. He noted the latest horny magazines, a table with best-sellers, and gay-oriented post cards and tourist tchotchkes.

Jamie saw Mali the moment he walked in. Jamie liked Black guys. Big and brawny like Robert. Or slight and feminine like this kid. Jamie was self-aware enough to know he was a snow queen.

Jamie walked over as Mali picked up a novel. "That one is very popular," Jamie said. "It's the usual story -- young man finds himself. But it's well done. And the sex scenes are real hot."

Mali checked out the good-looking clerk. When he stepped into the store, he immediately noticed that he was the only Black customer. Then the clerk approached, and Mali assumed it was to make it clear people like him weren't welcome. That happened to the lovely singer just about every time he shopped in downtown DC. But this clerk seemed friendly. And he was cute as hell.

"Can you recommend others?" asked Mali. "Do any get into the Black experience?"

Jamie shook his head. "Unfortunately, there aren't a lot. Another Country by James Baldwin focuses on some guy-guy and interracial relationships."

Mali took this in as he glanced around. "What about those magazines? Are they popular?"

They walked over to a large magazine stand with dozens of gay-oriented publications.

"These are our bestselling items. If you've got a type, you'll probably find it in one of these," said Jamie. "This one features hunky macho types. This one is the guy next door. What are you looking for?"

Mali laughed. "Sometimes I just don't know. Depends on my mood. I like to see a mix, some nice, some rough. And is it asking too much to see a naked Black man?"

Jamie picked up a magazine and flipped through it. "I know what you mean. I like variety too," he said winking at Mali. "Anyway, I noticed this one has a good-looking brother. What do you think?"

The youth looked at the model. He was hot! It was a husky Black guy with big arms that the boy would love to be wrapped in. Looked like Robert. The man's penis was half hard, that was a far as the magazines went at that time. Mali tried to keep his cool. "Yes. Well. I think I'll take this one," he said.

"I like him too. Reminds me of my boyfriend," Jamie said quietly. "I saw this stud in a movie. Too bad this photo doesn't show him fully ... ready to go."

Mali liked the clerk more and more. He joked, "I think I'd like to meet your boyfriend. No offense."

"None taken. Robert would like to meet you too," said Jamie.

A light went on for Mali. "Wait a second. Your boyfriend is named Robert? And he looks like Mr. Hunky here?" he said pointing to the model.

Jamie nodded. "Kind of, Robert's better looking, but I'm prejudiced."

"Does he live around here?" asked Mali.

"Yes. Why do you ask?" said Jamie.

Mali walked over to the shop's picture window, said, "Come here" and pointed to a man sipping coffee on a park bench across the street. "Is that Robert?"

"Yes," Jamie said, surprised to see his boyfriend and that the boy knew him. "What is this?"

Mali filled him in on how he and Robert had met.

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to get in the middle of anything. He seems like a good guy, but I don't want to cause a fight," said Mali.

Jamie was perturbed. Robert hadn't told him about this date. Still, they both were free to go out with others. Jamie had had plenty of lovers since he and Robert hooked up. He couldn't blame his man for wanting someone as beautiful as Mali.

"I guess I am a little jealous, but that's the price you pay for being open, right?" said Jamie. "How would you like to play a joke on Robert? Follow my lead. It'll be fun."

He took the boy by the hand and walked out the door. They saw Robert look at them. Jamie turned to Mali, gave him a kiss on the lips, and the two of them looked at Robert and waved. They could see he was a little shocked. Then he smiled and waved.

The two boys laughed. Jamie began to say goodbye, but Mali interrupted.

"What time do you get off?" he said. "Maybe we can have dinner together at Robert's place? I bet he'd like to see us together."

That sounded good to Jamie. "I'm off in about an hour. If it's OK with Robert, I'll meet you there. But I don't want to get him pissed. This is your date."

"I'll ask. If it's OK, he can call you here. We can order Chinese," said Mali.

"Remind him there's a Chinese we like," said Jamie. "Here's your magazine, compliments of the Surging Rainbow, in honor of the fact you're the hottest customer that came in today."

Robert thought the situation over as Mali crossed the street. He was annoyed that the two pretty boys acknowledged him in public, which meant his business wasn't private. But he saw Jamie wasn't angry about his date.

Maybe it's time I loosened up, he thought. Besides, what gay daddy wouldn't want these two beauties coming over for a visit?

"Why didn't you tell me your Jamie worked there?" asked Mali as he approached Robert.

"I didn't want to bother him while he was working, and I didn't want you to get the wrong impression," said Robert. "Besides, he's not 'my' Jamie."

They discussed the bookstore for a few minutes and Robert agreed the Chinese dinner was a good idea. They walked over to see a famous U Street jazz club, then backtracked to Robert's place, stopping to get some wine on the way.

Jamie called to confirm dinner plans and told them he wanted to take a shower first and would be over soon.

Robert poured the wine and gave Mali a tour of his open-floor loft-style bachelor pad. The youth liked Robert's wall art contrasting a photo of Mohammed Ali in a boxing pose with an Italian Renaissance painting of a toga-clad Mercury that hung in the National Gallery of Art.

"Well, hmmm, after meeting Jamie, I think I know two guys that resemble the men in these portraits," said Mali.

Robert tried to deny it, but it was obvious Mali was right. Robert said he wanted to sit for a bit after their walk and went to the triple-cushion wide couch.

They had barely touched each other all afternoon and Robert was impatient to get a hold of the lovely boy. Mali pulled out the gay magazine with the hunky guy.

"As long as we're looking at representative art, who do you think this looks like?" he asked, pretending to be innocent.

Robert didn't get it. "I have no idea. Pretty hot looking guy though."

"Robert, Jamie and I both thought this man looked like you," said Mali. "He's muscular, a little older than the usual pretty boys, he's got a nice butt, and, well I don't know about the package, but this guy looks like he's got something good going on there."

Robert moved closer to the boy and pretended to look closer at the model. His leg touched Mali's and Robert put his big hand on the boy's knee. Mali didn't move away. Robert began kissing his neck. Mali sighed, dropped the magazine, and tilted his head to give Robert better access.

The big man took the youth in his arms and Mali sighed again. He leaned back and Robert kissed him gently, then pressed his tongue on the boy's lips. Mali opened his mouth and ran his tongue on Robert's.

Mali stroked Robert's rounded biceps and lowered a hand to the man's powerful thighs. Mali liked older men. He was only 18 but men had been coming on to him since he was in middle school.

There was a loud buzz. Jamie was at the street door and wanted to come up. Robert grumbled, walked to his door and hit the buzzer to let him in. It was obvious Robert had sprung a hardon, it jutted from his pants. He opened the door, and they could hear someone trudging up the steps.

Jamie entered, exchanged kisses with both men, went to the kitchen, grabbed the wine bottle, poured himself a glass, and went back to the couch and refilled the two men's glasses. It was clear they had already started the love making, just what Jamie was hoping for.

"It looks like one happy family here," Jamie said. "Brother Mali, good to see you again. It looks like you already met Daddy Robert."

Mali smiled. "Can we share?" The boy stroked Robert's forearm and moved his hand to hold the big man's thigh. Robert went back to kissing the kid's neck.

Jamie sat down on the couch, so Mali was in the middle, and said, "Sharing is a great idea." He too began kissing the boy on the neck. Mali rested his head on the couch and put his arms around each man's shoulder.

Robert and Jamie stopped kissing the beauty and looked at each other. They leaned in and touched lips. Robert fondled Mali's jean's covered crotch while Jamie unbuttoned the boy's shirt, his pale arm against the youth's ebony skin. Mali soaked up the bliss as both men licked his nipples.

Robert kissed Mali, savoring his thick lips. The big man stood up, took his shirt off, and moved his jean's covered package inches from the two boy's faces. Both looked at the stud. Both reached out and felt his crotch.

"Things are looking up," said Mali as he squeezed. Jamie loosened Robert's belt and pulled it from his jeans. Mali opened the pant button and lowered the zipper. Both boys moved their faces closer. Robert was silent, staring at them, feeling the blood moving into his cock.

Jamie and Mali each grabbed one side of the open pants and pulled them halfway down Robert's heavy thighs. The man's white underwear contrasted with his dark skin and his erection hung on the left side of his jockeys.

The boys looked at each other and grinned, seeming to share the same thought. Both pushed their faces against the underwear, opened their mouths and rubbed themselves on the stud's crotch. Robert shivered in pleasure and let out an "Oh fuck."

Jamie smelled the familiar odor of Robert's cock. Mali's heart was beating hard as he enjoyed being sandwiched between the two beautiful lovers. The lads reached up and grasped the top of the husky stud's undies. They smiled and together pulled the pants down.

Their eyes sparkled as Robert's half-hard dick jumped out, bouncing in the air. It was jet black with a purple head, and the shaft's veins were filling, moving. The ball sac hung down between Robert's thighs.

"Jamie. ... me first," murmured Mali. He opened his mouth, swallowed the spongy helmet head and moaned. The boy loved the way the hot meat filled him, tickled his throat. He moved his mouth back and forth, getting saliva flowing, and sucked on it.

"That's it boy," Robert whispered as he pumped his cock deeper into Mali's mouth.

The lad tasted the salty dick, opened his big eyes and looked up at the stud, silently asking, 'Am I doing it right? Do you like it daddy?'

Robert looked down and groaned again. "That's it boy, suck on it. Get that big black dick in your pretty mouth."

Jamie was entranced. Seeing the gorgeous ebony youth swallow his lover's cock was incredible. He didn't feel jealous. Instead, he felt their joy reach into his body. His cock was growing. He took off his shirt, showing his peach-cream skin against the two Black men, and he gripped Robert's thigh. He moved his face closer and put his nose and mouth on Robert's balls. He inhaled and sucked gently.

Robert watched the two youths love his manhood, one on his phallus, one on his nuts. He reached out with his big hands, gripped the back of each boy's head and pulled them tight to his crotch. He moaned. He couldn't control his legs as they twitched at the pleasure that rushed through his body. He moved his cock deeper into Mali's mouth and pressed Jamie's face tight into his nuts.

All three were sighing in bliss. Mali held the shaft and began a jacking motion. Robert closed his eyes and humped his thighs. Jamie pulled back and watched the intense close-up of a black-on-black blow job. He was mesmerized as Robert's cock thickened and Mali licked, sucked and tugged the eight thick inches of the stiff penis.

Slurping and sighing filled the room. Jamie decided he'd take things to the next level. He unbuttoned Mali's shirt and loosened his belt. He got out the lube that Robert kept in a drawer built into his coffee table. Jamie stood and dropped his jeans and undies. His half-hard cock bobbed as he took a half step closer to Mali on his knees slurping on Robert's phallus.

Jamie fondled Robert's jutting buttock with one hand and with the other pet adorable Mali's face and head. He licked Robert's sculpted bicep and the big man bent down and kissed Jamie. Their tongues entwined.

Someone watching from across the room would see two nude men kissing, one a husky, muscled Black man standing about half a head taller than a slim white boy petting the big man's chest. Between them kneeled a boyish Black lad, shirt off, his mouth moving, sucking, filled with the dark stud's pulsating manhood. All three glowed with a sheen of sweat and the blood that had rushed to their skin, lost in their sex play, giving pleasure to their partners.

Jamie moved his erection closer to Mali's lips, then brushed it against the boy's face. The kneeling youth turned his head, looked at the white man's penis, gave it a kiss with his juicy lips and took it in his mouth. He swallowed three inches and took hold of Jamie's testicles. The cock grew stiffer. Jamie pumped it in slowly, feeling the heat while letting Mali go at his own speed.

Robert looked down, watching the two boys experience each other. His cock stood straight out, shiny with saliva and precum. The big stud tensed his thighs and his cock pressed against Mali's face. The boy groaned, his mouth filled with dick, his eyes closed in joy as he pleasured two hard-cocked men. He had enjoyed a three-way before but never with such hot fuckers as Robert and Jamie.

The magnificent tableau of male lust continued for a few minutes. Robert took control. He looked down at Mali and said in a stern voice, "Boy, it's time for some fucking. Get those pants off."

Mali mumbled "Yes sir" and stood. Jamie held Mali's shoulder to help him balance and the boy gripped his pants and undies and pulled them down. His hard penis bobbed, telling his lovers how much he enjoyed sucking their cocks. His uncut erection was a nice six inches long and three inches around, and the red head was peeking out of its hood, a drop of liquid at the tip.

Jamie couldn't resist. He got on his knees and licked the drop, then swallowed the cock head as Mali held on to him, enjoying the pleasure that moved through his body.

Robert pulled Mali close and fondled his round bottom. He stuck a finger in the crease of his ass and fingered the hole. The boy spread his legs.

Jamie moved behind the boy and kissed the twin globes of his bottom. Robert gripped the butt and spread the cheeks apart and the boy gasped in surprise. Jamie stuck out his tongue and moved his face into the crease. He licked the hole, tasting the grit, getting it wet. Mali gave himself over to the rimming, leaning into the strong arms of Robert.

"Jamie ... baby," the pretty 18-year-old sighed, eyes closed, wallowing in the feelings in his anus. He spread his legs wider as the two men gave him their sensuous attention. "Lick me baby ... lick me sweet boy," he mumbled, lost in the rapture of a rim job. He turned and saw the white boy's face buried in his ebony bottom. The color contrast sent his joy higher.

Robert grabbed the lube and pressed out a dollop on two fingers. He put the greased-up digits near the boy's jutting bottom. Jamie stood up, gripped one of the lad's cheeks, giving Robert easy access. Mali was in heaven as two studs fondled his round butt.

The big man put a finger on the hole, spread the grease around, and slid the finger in up to the knuckle. Mali sighed and bent over. Robert moved his second finger to the tight hole and pushed in. He stretched the hole and the boy groaned, "Oh fuck, Robert ..." Mali liked to serve big men. His skin broke out in sweat.

Robert jacked his meat, got it slippery with lube. Jamie watched enthralled as Robert positioned his body, poking his cock at Mali's ass. The head touched the hole, causing the eager boy to flinch and arch his back.

"Go slow daddy, please ...," the youth begged as the cockhead moved deeper in his ass channel. Mali grunted and pushed back as Jamie held his shoulders, steadying him. The cock was sliding in.

"Yea boy, oh fuck ... that's good boy," Robert murmured to himself, his eyes closed as he savored the heat surrounding his meat, the extraordinary feeling of eighteen-year-old boy ass clenching his throbbing cock. Robert stopped, then pushed in another inch. Mali gritted his teeth, struggled to accommodate the fat phallus. It felt like a telephone pole up his ass.

"Ohhh shit ... shit ...," the boy-man babbled, his arm gripping Jamie for support, sweat dripping from his face. Robert gripped Mali's hips, pulled his cock out an inch, then steadily pushed in. He wanted to be buried in that tight anus. He wanted his balls jostling against the lad's nuts. Jamie softly took hold of Robert's testicles, holding them, warming them. The ebony top man groaned again, the pleasure from his balls rising up to his neck.

Jamie got down on his knees behind Robert and moved his face to the man's butt. He spread the cheeks and stuck his tongue on the wrinkled skin of his lover's anus. He licked up and down, then stuck his tongue in the hole. Robert gasped in pleasure and kept fucking Mali.

Jamie sat down underneath the lovers, his face raised to their enjoined crotches. Jamie swallowed one of Robert's testicles and softly sucked the bouncing orb. Jamie smelled the humid funk and sweat of the two lovers, and the lube that helped the fat cock slide into the youth. It was the odor of man-on-man sex.

The white youth shifted forward and put his mouth on Mali's balls. Jamie was entranced with the fucking, the two lovers moving, muscles tensing, skin shivering in joy and pain from the butt fucking. Jamie laved Mali's nuts and the youth groaned. Jamie let loose of Mali's balls and shifted so he faced the boy. He swallowed Mali's swinging cock, tasting precum as he licked the head and sucked the shaft. The three of them got into a horny rhythm with Mali getting it on both ends from the two stud fuckers, one pumping into his ass and forcing the boy's cock into the sloppy mouth of the other.

Jamie rose and sat on the couch, facing Mali and Robert, his head level with Mali's hungry mouth as the youth grunted with pleasure pain. Jamie and Mali kissed as Robert held the Black lad's hips and kept up his steady pumping, his big balls flopping against the smaller boy nuts.

Jamie scooched up and sat on the top of the couch, putting his dick in Mali's face. The exquisite Black youth tried his best to pleasure the dick, but Robert's steady thrusts caused Mali to moan as his head bounced forward and back. Jamie reached out and gripped the boy's cock as it moved with Robert's thrusts.

Mali was enjoying the best sex of his young life. As he felt the cock move up his butt, he recalled how he fantasized that morning that Robert would fuck him, but he never dreamed he'd be the bottom boy in a three-way orgy.

Robert was the first to blast. Mali's humpy ass was deliciously tight as the big man slid his shaft in and out. Robert got more turned on as he watched the ebony lad kissing the cock of Jamie, a youth with strawberry peach skin and dirty blonde hair hanging in his eyes. The temperature rose and the scent of sweat spread through the room.

Robert felt the cum stir his balls then move through his legs, back to his crotch and up his spine. The big man yelled, "Ohhh yea," as his legs spasmed, pumped, and slammed deep into Mali. Robert couldn't control his muscles as they tensed and shook, burying his dick all the way into the groaning youngster.