Black Daddy at the Y

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie's body glowed as blood rushed to his skin. He moaned and whimpered, "Let me have it, daddy." This was the sexual peak for the white boy, pleasing a beautiful, dominating black stud, feeling the stiff pulsating erection throbbing against his face, smelling the precum, hearing Robert's throaty demands.

With a bellowing grunt Robert pulled Jamie's head tighter against his rock-hard cock, his erection growing even larger, then with a bellowing grunt he shot a massive spurt of cum six feet in the air, splattering down on Jamie, his torso, his face, his stiff cock.

Robert kept groaning, his body pumping as he shot thick cum onto Jamie's hair and neck.

The boy cried out, joyous at the man's release and the sperm that gushed on his smooth, soft body. He reveled in Robert's tight grip that forced his face on the throbbing penis.

The explosion ended and Robert sat back down, panting, loosening his hold of the boy. Jamie licked cum from Robert's thighs and his still-hard ebony boner. The big man shuddered in pain and pleasure as Jamie lapped at his dick, supersensitive from the explosive cum.

Jamie looked up at Robert in wonder, their eyes met, and that connection again flowed between them.

Robert exhaled, took a breath, and muttered, "Damn boy, that was great," lost in the afterglow of his orgasm. He grabbed some towels and handed one to Jamie.

"Clean yourself up boy. I shot all over the place. Felt like you got a gallon out of me," he chuckled. Robert wiped himself down.

Jamie stayed on his knees before Robert and dried himself. He helped Robert clean the white cum from his dark skin, gently wiping his shrinking cock. The boy glanced at Robert's face, waiting for a sign, wondering, 'Now that he's come will he shove me out the door? Was this a one-time thing?'

The silence in the room was deafening.

Robert took hold of the boy's shoulders, holding him at arm's length while looking into his eyes. "Son, listen up. I want to say something. That was the hottest cum I've had in years. I'm not good at talking feelings. I'm just learning to accept this gay stuff."

He pulled Jamie closer and wrapped his arms around him. He whispered in his ear, "You're incredible boy. You're teaching me something new. And I thank you."

Jamie was overjoyed. He hugged the big man, kissed the arms that held him. He turned his head to Robert's neck and kissed him there.

"C'mere son," Robert whispered in the boy's ear. He lifted the boy's mouth and kissed him wetly, his thick lips brushing the boy's mouth. The two kept the kiss going, licking their tongues together. "Damn, you turn me on Jamie. You're something special."

Jamie was in seventh heaven. He never had felt this kind of completeness, this sharing of affection and companionship. Was this love? He knew two men could be in love, he'd seen it in his gay explorations.

He came down to earth and told himself it was a little soon to think about love. 'It's just a blowjob,' Jamie thought. 'A damn horny one, but just a BJ.'

Still, there was something happening between the two. They were a great match, each fulfilling certain needs of the other. In the coming days both would remember the hot sex and ponder whether the relationship could ever grow beyond that.

"You turn me on too," said Jamie. "Something about being with you makes me feel good. Can I ask you something? It's kind of personal."

"Of course, boy, ask away," said Robert.

Jamie moved closer and put his mouth next to Robert's ear. He whispered, "If you're available I'd like to spend time with you. I have a favor to ask. When we're alone, can I call you daddy?"

Robert hugged the lad. "Hell yes, son, I'd like that. I'd like that a lot."

It was then that the husky black man felt Jamie's erection against his calf. "Damn boy. Why didn't you tell me you still had a load on? Let's take care of that."

12