Black Daddy Dom - Antonio

Story Info
Black Daddy Dom Seeking Submissive Woman.
6.4k words
4.5
5.5k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/13/2023
Created 09/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © 2023 - This is an original work by Dark Fem Noir and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site must be authorized by the Copyright Holder/Authorized Writer

His ad read.

"Black Daddy Dom ISO of one of a kind sub for me.

6'2 I'm looking for love, craving a beautifully strong feminine woman with a sweet submissive side who knows who she is, knows what she needs. Big on communication, power exchange and roleplay. Can you match my vibe?

I'm an excellent provider and will take very good care of my baby girl.

Looking to claim the right woman, offering a safe place to express yourself freely.

I am highly organized and meticulous in my training.

Must be available to get to know each other."

Scrolling through the dating profiles. I skipped past this profile and found myself drawn to go back. I stared at his profile picture. There was something about his eyes, seasoned and determined, yet kind in some way. He looked way out of my league. Dominant, successful, and dripping with masculine energy. His picture looked like he could be in his forties. He looked like a sexy, mature black man in very good shape. One picture, standing in a black dress shirt, grey slacks, the glimmer of a nice watch. I studied his picture a while longer because he has a young face with salt and pepper facial hair and a bald head. I imagined what kind of Dom he would be. Daddy Dom? I don't mind a little roleplay, but I'm not a little girl. What am I even thinking? It's been a long time since I've been on a date, let alone engaged in BDSM play. The last guy who claimed to be a dominant was fake as a $3 bill.

I'm a compliance officer at a federal bank. I'm good at what I do and I've earned my way to a comfortable life. I'm a 36 years old black woman, no kids, no man. An introvert. Happily existing as a numbers nerd. I have a nice body. 38C boobs and a nice ass. In the last year I've been on a few dates, but very few second dates. Do I even want to get my hopes up? I asked myself, as my hand grazed the screen. Match! Shit, shit, shit. Its done, I settled my mind thinking that I probably won't hear back from him anyway. I continued my scrolling and didn't give it a second thought.

Two days later at lunch, I saw I got a notification from the dating app. My mind flashed, wondering if it could be the Daddy. I chuckled to myself as I got my lunch out of the breakroom fridge and settled to the windowless lunchroom in my favorite reading corner. Taking a deep breath, I opened the app to read the message.

"Khadijah,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my ad.

Your profile description was limited, however your interests in film and literature intrigued me. I gave a fairly lengthy description of myself. I would like to know more about you, your relationship status and what you're looking for in a man and lastly, why did you match with me? I hope to hear from you very soon.

Antonio"

Why is my heart rate up? The fine Daddy Dom responded to my match. My overthinking starting to think about all the other women he must have responded to. I had to stop myself and decided to respond despite my worries.

"Antonio, I'm surprised to hear from you. A pleasant surprise I must say. I'm 36 years old, I work in finance and currently single. I love to read and watch movies. My life is fairly simple. Just the way I like it. I don't really know if I'm looking for anything in particular, but if I were to be honest, I want to have fun and enjoy someone I'm compatible with. I matched with you because you're attractive and I'm a very curious person... I have a million questions based on your profile. K." Send.

This was not even suppose to be a thing and now I'm tingling all over and excited about the prospect of who this man is. My better judgement is raising a caution flag because online dating can be so treacherous, especially when it comes to dominant men.

Somehow though, the thought of being submissive was turning me on in ways I haven't felt in a long while. I can be quite cynical, but thoughts of Antonio seem to override my usual sensibilities.

I went back to work and completed the day. Precisely at 5:00PM a notification chimed. The Daddy messaged me back. My stomach tightened with butterflies. What the hell is happening here? I chastised myself. I sat in my car before starting it up to go home. My quiet little life kept things predictable and safe. I pulled down the makeup mirror and stared into my eyes, daring myself to have the courage to get out of my comfort zone and if anything seems off, then just bounce and block. You're not new to this, you're true to this I said out loud to myself before preparing to read Antonio's message.

"Khadijah, You seem delightful! I have questions for you as well. To be transparent, I am five years divorced with a grown son in college. I'm 48 years old. I've always been a dominant man, and discovered that this lifestyle is more than just play for me, although that's the best part. What do you think about a phone call tonight? Here's my number (xxx)xxx-xxxx. Antonio." A smile graced my lips because I'm liking this exchange.

Am I ready for a phone call tho? He's twelve years older than me, but he's so damn fine. Those eyes, those lips, the muscles through his shirt, I thought, looking at his single profile picture. It's been months that I've even had an intelligent conversation with a man who I was also attracted to and just as long since I've been fucked. A phone call couldn't hurt? I questioned myself. I could call him privately, I continued to rationalize before deciding to give it a go. I hit reply and confirmed that I could call at 7. Send.

The drive home was insane. All I could think about was how this call was going to go down. I didn't get a message back from him, so I readied myself that if he didn't answer then I would be done. Right at 7, I started dialing the number.

The phone rang twice. "Hello?" I said. My voice a little shaky at first. "Hello Khadija, how are you?" A warm and deep voice replied. "I'm doing well. It's nice to put a voice to the profile and picture." I said, secretly thinking about how sexy and smooth his voice is. "Likewise. You said you have questions for me. I have one question to start for you." "OK?" I waited.

"What do you know about BDSM?" Antonio asked. "You come swinging right out the gate don't you? I know a little. I've done a little roleplay foreplay, but nothing serious. What about you? What are you into?" I asked, trying to determine if there are any red flags. "Sexually I'm a Dom. I like to assert my dominant ways on willing women. How do you feel about dominant men?" He asks. "If I feel safe, a dominant man turns me on.

What's the deal with the Daddy Dom business?" I asked, chuckling. "It turns me on to treat my girl and for her to have feminine luxuries. That's the Daddy Business. Does that bother you?" He queries. "Not at all if you put it like that. You're not into little girl play? Are you?" I ask. He lets out hysterical laughter. "No, but I expect to be respected like your daddy. Do you understand me young lady?" He asserts with a deeper bass in his voice. "Yes Sir. I say coyly, having a little fun with the conversation. "Well then, I think we're going to get along famously." He says and we both laugh. The conversation lasted well past midnight.

We talked briefly about his divorce and fashion and science if all things. We have a lot of similar interests. "It's getting late, I have to work in the morning." I conceded, not wanting to go, but knowing I would be raggedy in the morning if I didn't get some good sleep. We agreed to do a video call tomorrow evening before getting off the phone. I brushed my teeth and got to bed, thinking I wanted to see his picture one last time, logging into the dating app. Account deleted... I took a deep breath and decided not to read into anything. This could be a sign of good things to come between me and the Daddy.

The day came and went and I could not wait to start getting ready for this video date. That's all I could think about sitting at my desk, having lunch, going to the bathroom, quitting time and the ride all the way home. I can't tell him that he successfully dominated my thoughts the entire day. I called him from a private number yesterday, so it would be me facetiming him. I wanted to look good so I did something I've haven't done in a long while. I put on makeup and a cute comfortable outfit. 6:45 was here and I was nervous.

Are you kidding me? I thought to myself. as I got closer to the time for the facetime. He answered and my heart beat fluttered again because of my view on this screen, he was gorgeous. He wore a wife beater t shirt with his tattoos showing and a simple chain.

His salt and pepper beard, trimmed, framing is sexy lips that had me mesmerized. "Good evening beautiful." He cooed. "Good evening." I replied, trying to stay smooth, but my smile and my eyes betrayed me. "How was your day? He queried. "My day was really good." "You look captivating." He says. "Thank you." I replied, now blushing. "I have been anxiously awaiting this call all day young lady." He confessed. "I have too a little." I admitted. "Just a little? Can I see the loveliness your wearing?" He asked. Blushing in this rare shyness. I positioned the phone to show off my tank top and shorts outfit feeling a little self conscious, but freeing my thoughts. You know I got him to show off those muscles and tattoos. Some point in the conversation we both decided to fix our drinks and the conversation was really flowing. He even exposed his fat as bulge that only had my mind reeling, ready for more of his charm and captivating conversation.

He answered every question as we both talked about ourselves. He asked me pointedly about my definition of submission for myself. I'm two glasses of wine in and I'm speaking from the heart. My submission is a freedom when I know that I trust my man to help me to release the burdens of the world so my womanhood can shine brighter than the layers of responsibilities, decisions, and the day to day life. In this space I'm powerful because I get to stroke the beast, but he needs my power to exist. Which I give freely." I whispered that last part. "It's just a fantasy." I finish by saying. I could see that what I said left him speechless for a second. "Your mind is so beautiful. Just hearing your voice has me so turned on. Look at your impression you're having on me." He said, moving his phone to show him gripping his hardened ridge under his pants. "I'm impressed, I think." I say, stirring the pot a little.

"Can I speak freely with you?" Antonio asked in consideration. "Yes, please Daddy." I slipped on purpose. His eyes lit up, like bitch, don't strike that flame if you ain't ready. Khadijah, we're both good and grown. I would love to have you for dinner at my place tomorrow." He says extending an invitation.

"Honestly, I'm not sure how I feel about that." I say, trying to insulate his access to me. "If you were mine we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

You'd be here.

Aren't you curious what I like? Before you respond, think about if you would explore the possibilities." "What do you like Antonio? I ask, knowing he'd rather hear Daddy. "I love a body worshipping bitch on her knees, a begging ass bitch lost in the privilege to serve me." I took a deep breath imagining myself in that position with this majestic man and how forward he's talking with me. What makes him so nice is that he seems to be really sincere in a devilish way. I test my theory by asking him if he wants to be free to have multiple women and explore his freaky side.

Khadijah, I want you. Are we going to decide to remain just friends? That's entirely up to you. I will accept what ever we are to each other. I am looking for the real thing. I am willing to bet you are a genuine woman with superior intelligence. I trust that. Its important for you to know that any woman I choose who submits to me will earn my commitment." He put it all out there. "As long as it takes." He put it all on the line. I didn't know what to say.

"I'm the one and we have never met in person?" I say. "I'm an excellent judge of character Khadijah. Have a play session with me tomorrow and see how you feel after this weekend." "I would like to have dinner with you but your place, not a restaurant?

Shouldn't we be meeting in public? What should I expect?" I ask. "I need you to have a willingness to explore and if at any time you feel out of it, just tell me or get yourself together to leave. You won't be my prisoner yet. Just kidding." He chuckled. He kept his warm, inviting demeanor. My pussy felt wet, thinking about how his smooth, inviting way makes me want to loose myself in a possibly fun night with this handsome king. "What time?" I interject to the silence. "8pm." He paused. "For dinner and maybe more." He says before ending our video call. "Good night baby." He says. "Good night." I say looking into his eyes wanting to say Daddy, but keep that part silent. We ended our session.

The sweet submissive side of me was peaked with interest from this handsome stranger. Every time I've felt this way in the past, the guy would end up saying something or doing something that made me regret feeling that way towards him. Antonio presented something that seems different, seems real. Is it all just an illusion? Tomorrow will tell I thought drifting to sleep. I texted Antonio my number early in the day. Soon after a text came with his address. "Looking forward to dinner with you." It read.

I decided to Uber to his place. My nerves jumbled all day knowing that this could be risky, also knowing that part of me doesn't care. It seems we live twenty minutes from each other. I time my ride close to the time and arrive with minutes to spare. It's a nice home with a yard when I pull up. The front door is a beautiful carved wooden door.

He answers the door in jeans and a black T shirt. I step inside and admire the aesthetics of his home and the inviting smells of candles and dinner. I'm dressed casual with leggings and a light jacket. My hair is pulled back into a low puff and light makeup. Antonio insisted that I keep it casual. "Khadijah, welcome to my home." Antonio greets me warmly and we embrace to hug where his hand finds it's way to the back of my neck as we release. His touch is warm, gentle and strong. Time stops as we admire each other with mutual, natural attraction. In person, he is every bit the gorgeous man. His picture did not do him justice.

"Please remove your shoes. Let me take your coat." He requests before inviting me inside to the open concept living room to take a seat. "It smells amazing in here." I say to him, entranced with how inviting his home is. This place is spacious and beautifully designed with art and statement furniture. "Would you like a cocktail or a glass of wine?" He asks, making his way to the kitchen. "White wine please." He returns to hand me a glass as he stands before me. We toast where I can feel him studying me before he sits on the opposite side of the couch. I don't know why the silence makes me uncomfortable, because this man is clearly a dominant and I can't take my eyes off him. We make small talk and share some laughs with light music playing in the background. He lounges comfortably on his side of the couch with his wine glass in hand. "Khadijah, I have to say I've been craving to kiss you." His gaze holds me in a stasis of now or never. I take a deep breath. "Antonio, can I confess something to you?" I say to him, not entirely sure of what I will say, but very much aware of how I feel. "Yes baby, speak your mind." He prompts. "I've been wanting to kiss you as well the moment I saw you tonight." I say, lowering my eyes, knowing that I chose now. We both smile in agreeance.

"Come give Daddy a kiss then." He requests and does not move except to set his wine glass down on the end table. I set my glass down on my side and try to figure out how I will position myself to get close. I sit between his legs stabling myself on his sturdy chest as my eyes reveal my surrender is near. The arm resting on the top of the couch cradles me in to his body and I'm overwhelmed with how good he smells and how beautiful and mature he is. We kiss with soft light touches of our lips in the right timing, attuned with our growing need. I am quickly lost in a place where nothing else matters but this man and this kiss at this moment. "He stops, yet the feather light grasp on my neck remains firmly in place. "Dinner will be ready in about thirty minutes. Do you want to be my playmate tonight?" His voice calm, relaxed, absolutely no pressure.

He reaches for his wine glass to finish, licking those luscious lips before releasing his soft hold on me. I don't know what came over me. What is happening right now is not me, the internal protests ignored as I slid to the floor in front of him not breaking eye contact, I whisper.

"Yes, Daddy. I want to be your playmate." I say almost breathlessly. His eyes beamed before a warm smile followed as he positioned me on his lap to kiss me tenderly. His trimmed beard tickling my chin. "Damn girl, I haven't felt this good in a very long time." He admitted." I have a surprise for you in the guest bathroom inside the closet door on the right. If you like it, let's just say its your dinner outfit." He says prompting me to stand as I follow him to the luxurious powder room. I go inside, there's a beautiful royal blue two piece lingerie set on a hanger with matching short blue satin robe, the cutest blue velvet slippers and a gift bag with perfume and a dainty silver necklace. I take my time and change into the silky pieces that fit me perfectly, then the pretty robe. I slide into the slippers and smell the heady fragrance and spray.

Taking one last look in the mirror before I grab the necklace to have Antonio help me, taking a deep breath to push back the nerves as I turn the handle to destiny. When I return to the living room, he's standing there in a full length black silk robe and pajama bottoms. For his age, his chest is chiseled and defined like glazed bronze. "You are stunning." He says, with that dazzling smile, handing me a fresh glass of wine. I take a sip and I stop to ask if he can put this on for me.

He set his drink down and stepped to me so we were face to face, holding the necklace on one finger. "This is going to look beautiful on you tonight, but one day you may be asking for the real thing." He says, then kisses me on my forehead, effortlessly attaching the delicate necklace, just short of being a choker. I knew that he was talking about a real collar that would signify my submission to him. For tonight, it's just a necklace, but somehow having him put it on me was having an affect on me that I wasn't willing to admit that I kind of liked it.

"I can't take my eyes off you. Can I have a dance with you?" 'Til the Cops Come Knockin' was playing. The low lights, the wine, this private evening with this King. I'm in way over my head. I'm not usually the dancing type. I start swaying my hips and he takes me in his arms as we danced and kissed passionately. His arms envelope me and I'm helpless in his embrace. I feel the hardness of his dick feeling like I'm ready for anything. This is what fantasies are made of I thought, hardly believing that its real life as the song ends.

I'm invigorated. "Come Khadijah, let's enjoy dinner." He say standing next to the table. "Stand here until I tell you to sit. Are you ok with that?" He asks. I'm a little disoriented, not knowing where this is heading, but decide to just go with it. When I walked over to the table, there was only one place setting at the head of the table. He makes a few trips to the kitchen, bringing food and the wine bottle to the table and settles into the chair while I'm still standing, confused.

12