Black Daddy Dom - Antonio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the other side of the table, out of view, he pulled out a leather foot stool and gestures to me. "Sit." Is the only thing he says, looking me straight in my eyes and I knew that this was my first test of submission to him. I lowered my eyes and sat on the little stool facing him, as he positioned the chair out slightly so I sat between his legs. He drank from his wine and brought it down to my lips as I looked up at him and sipped the wine from his glass like a confirmation of my willingness to serve him with my obedience tonight. He bends to kiss me knowing that he has me exactly where he wants me. The music is playing. The wine is delicious and Im smelling his handsome fragrance mixed with his clean masculine scent. A ridge of his hardening dick shows under his silky pajama bottoms and his bare chest. The view from here is majestic. "Do you eat meat? He asks me, taking my hand and placing it on his erection resting on his leg through his pants. I keep my hand planted on what I know is going to be a beautiful cock. "Yes I do." I look into his eyes like its my drug now. He grabs a succulent piece of meat with his hand, bites off it and feeds me. I take the tender meat into my mouth and lick his fingers to get the juice too. The flavors are delicate and complex and so tender. I'm sampling this meal with him with a rim of grease around my mouth now.

He takes a sip of wine and loosely swallows as I hungrily kiss the wine off his tongue. He takes another morsel of food to hand feed me, then pulls his fully erect dick out of his pajamas which I instinctively take into my greasy mouth. "Just taste the head baby." He coaxes as I'm fully immersed into this scene. He turns me around on the stool and gently parts my legs to spread wide. My pussy has soaked the fabric of the lingerie and the scent of my arousal adds to the headiness of this sensual dinner. His hand, still slippery from the oils of the food slip under the fabric of the lace covering my breasts. Teasing my nipples and gently kneading my titties as my head falls back onto his torso. Trailing down to my obscenely spread legs, he slips a greasy finger to my gushy pussy hole to slide inside. I can hear him smacking a taste of me in his mouth. "You taste like mine." He gruffs in a low and primal tone. I'm so aroused right now, I can barely think straight, not realizing that my mouth is open. He takes a scoop of the creamy potatoes onto his fingers and smears it into my gaped open mouth.

This must be what silly putty feels like in his hands. He pulls his dick out of his waistband and starts stroking his hard on with the same hand saturated with food oils and directs it to my mouth. "Lick me." I turn to face him as I let my tongue slide shamelessly on his dick head and shaft. "Lick just the head again baby." He says, gently directing me as he drizzles wine on my hungry tongue while I lick.

Everything is moving fast when he tells me to put one foot on the stool and the other on top of the table, assuring me that I'm secure. I'm lost in the moment as my drenched pussy is inches from his face, letting his tongue tickle my clit through the gauzy fabric. I hold on to his head. I can't help myself as his talented tongue rakes the fabric, wriggling onto my bare, aching clit, licking me into oblivion as he effortlessly takes me over the top. My pussy spasms in deep pleasure as cum skeets down my thighs. I feel wobbly as he steadies my balance as I all but tumble to his lap. It's been too long since a man has made me cum and a first for being turned out like this on a first date. We kiss passionately. Not knowing what came over me, I thanked him breathlessly as his kisses and the cool, calm in his eyes told me there was plenty more where that came from.

"Let's get cleaned up my lovely dove." He says, standing up and taking my hand, leading me to the back area of the house to his bed room. His room is exactly what I would expect from everything I've experienced tonight. He leads me to the bathroom ensuite and turns on the steam shower. "Hand me your outfit for laundry. Here is soap, towels, lotions and oils, and bathrobe." I remove the dinner outfit as his eyes watch me intently full of contained desire my naked breast hang naturally and my pussy that he is already familiar with still shiny from grease and cum, open to his gaze.

"Are you going to join me?" I ask. "You get a head start and wait for me." He nudges me, opening the glass door the the shower. As promised, a few minutes later he enters the steamy shower with me. His gorgeous dick hangs long, still thick. His body is lean and athletic, strong. "Hello beautiful." He's smiling in a knowingly way as he soaps up his washcloth. Washing his shoulders, he moves closer to me to find my lips and kisses them. My butterflies flutter as I am all the way into his world. I wash myself as the steam gives us a layer of heat between us that intensifies the attraction and the very nice connection between us.

I can't help myself as I step closer to him and take the rich body wash in my hand as I stroke and massage. Intent on getting him clean as he got me dirty and greasy. Having flashbacks on the most outlandish sex scene in my whole life. He gently appreciates my moves. "Khadijah, I need something from you." "What is it?" I say, so turned on by everything I'm seeing and experiencing with this awesome man.

Every touch, every time I hear him say my name. "Come, sit baby." He grabs me around the waist and walks me back to the quartz shower bench. I sit, he stands in front of me in all his beautiful dangling glory, one foot on the bench to the side of my thigh as he towers over me. He knows he's packing, but he's humble in a you're gonna find out for yourself way without me saying a word, I'm in. I turn my face into his flesh. Water and steam surround us as his dominating figure activates this submissive need in my core where my hands and tongue want to honor him in some way. I stroke his full manhood watching him grow plumper as I direct the tip to my lips. Tasting him, savoring his clean, wet flesh as both hands flex his width where the exploration of my tongue continues. I bring him deeper into my eager mouth as he thrust gently. I can feel his passion build, as my throat yields to his growing need. His guttural moan surprised me as he pulled out of my mouth and marked me with ropes of his hot cum on my breast. Without missing a beat, his hands envelope my neck as he bends down to kiss my open mouth. He lifts me to stand as we rinse off, he hugs me and kisses me gently like love.

I hug him back unaccustomed to a man creating authentic intimacy. He turns the water off and hands me a fluffy towel. Once I'm dry, he gestures for me to follow him with his towel wrapped around his waist. I follow him into his bedroom. In the sitting area he has a heated massage table with bottles of oil.

"Lay down baby." I prop myself onto the table as the feel of his hands on my bare ass give my shivers. Oils are slathered with his touch, I'm melting with true relaxation. He is a skilled masseuse.

"Turn." His hand rubbed my body like territory he's gonna to claim and own one day. My nipples were like hardened gumdrops, engorged from my endorphins in alignment with my emotions as well as all my senses activated. My pussy is a dam of need and want. If he even breathes on it, I'm gushing on everything. He oiled my body from head to toe. I sat up as he draped the robe on my shoulders. "We should talk." He said as I took a deep breath and wondered what about?

Still on the table, he saddles between my legs and I naturally hold his shoulders. "There's a few things you need to know about me." What the fuck do I need to know? My skeptical mind chimes in.

"Khadijah, I want you. I want you to be mine and mine alone to train. If we have sex I won't accept anything less." It was all so simple to him. This is our first fucking date.

"Training?" I questioned weakly but chanting 'strong femininity' over and over in my head. "Antonio, please tell me how you would train me?" "There is more to show you that we would experience together than I can ever tell you.

First and foremost, yes, I am Antonio, but when we are alone or in trustworthy company, its always Daddy. Are you comfortable with that? Unbeknownst to me, my training has begun. "Yes, Daddy." My eyes locking with his in absolute trust. The robe rests on my shoulders and begins kissing on the dainty little necklace. All around the front side.

"That's the other thing, my woman is my collared slave and will eventually be my wife. I am a very complicated man. Be right back." He says, then leaves the room. My thoughts are scrambled eggs right now. I'm thinking I should get my phone and arrange my Uber. He comes back in with two glasses of wine. I needed that, eagerly taking the glass to drink. This went from fun to too much.

"Daddy." I say almost reluctantly, but it kind of feels good to say it to him. "I should probably go." I say. Not really wanting to go, but part of me feels like I'm on an adventure with a man that makes me feel beautiful and alive and a little afraid honestly.

"You are welcome to leave. Is that what you want?" "No I don't want to leave, but this is all so new to me," "I don't want you to leave. I want to spend the weekend with you for you to know if this is what you want. The only thing I ask is while you're here, you submit to me and give me what I ask of you." He said, kissing me light on the lips. I paused, knowing that I already made up my mind that this night and this man feels so once in a lifetime that I don't want to miss a single minute, but I'm still afraid he could hurt me or worse...

"Daddy, I'm falling for you. Please don't hurt me." He starts laughing "Are you kidding me? You are my baby. I knew it the first time we talked." He says affectionately. "I want to train you, yes. You will always be golden to me Khadijah. Everything we do, you will want, ask for, even beg. I promise you. It starts now. Will you stay and will you accept my training at least till Sunday? If at any time you want to talk, or ask something or even leave, you can do that. Understand?"

"Yes, Daddy." I say, knowing I'm in the deep end. He takes off his towel and stands me up to remove my robe, sliding it down off my shoulders. His semi erect dick touches my skin before he does. He lifts my chin and makes me look into his eyes. I stare back, calling myself an owned bitch in my head because everything about him is too powerful.

"Get in the bed." He says in a tone I haven't heard all night. "Yes, Daddy." I say, getting comfortable with my strict obedience with him. He pulls the covers back. His bed says I never want to leave. Clean, comfortable, inviting. Just like him. still standing, he approaches the bed stroking his length, and getting his condoms ready with his free hand. "Open your legs, now! Wide and keep them open." He orders in that same strict voice.

I open wide for him as he generously pours lubricant into his hand and begins to massage my pussy. He leans over me as he hasn't sat down yet. "After tonight, this my pussy." He says sternly, smacking my pussy lips in three fast taps. "Repeat after me. After tonight its your pussy Daddy." He says with a smack. I'm delirious. "Aafter tonight its your pussy Daddy." Smack! "Again." "After tonight its your pussy Daddy." Smack! "Again." "After tonight its your pussy Daaaddy." Smack! My pussy is drenched in wet heat. He lays down with me, now massaging my pussy lips with soft stokes, gently brushing my clit as he does.

"What do you want from Daddy?" The whole world is in my hands. I spoke from the heart as his tender caresses soothed my raw smacked flesh. "I want you to fuck me Daddy." "Who do you belong to? Who does that pussy belong to?" He asks, now with a possessive grasp on "His" pussy. "I belong to you.

This pussy belongs to you. Please Daddy, please fuck me." Panting and begging in true need. He's big as he stretches the condom on that dick. He lubes up the sheathed member and positions himself kneeling between my splayed legs. His hands trace my body, triggering anticipation. He eases into the slushy gates of my pussy, taking his time to fill me deep. I have never wanted anyone the way I want this perfect man, as scorching lust consumes any rational thoughts.

He slowly finds his stroke as he groans. "Dam girl, you're so fucking tight." His strokes are steady and commanding. I buck my hips to receive him. My arms wrap around his broad shoulders. Holding on to him like a life preserver in the perfect storm. His pace quickens, yet his control never waivers. The way he looks at me like I'm his owned bitch, he takes what rightfully belongs to him now. He slows his pace to reach for something on the night stand. I'm so high on his love, I heard something I didn't realize what it was as his strokes gushed in my wetness. He took me through the spin cycle of his masterful loving. His pace quickens and I'm in the throws of passion. I know he's going to cum soon.

He's so fucking smooth when puts the silicone leaf on my clit as he drove deeper into me. My eyes wild with all engrossing pleasure and blasted into another world as the vibrating pulses and his powerful thrusts, agitated my sweet release.

We both e explode into a mind blowing double climax. My eyes are filled with tears of joy as his gaze penetrates my very soul. He has not released his hold on me as his dick is still semi erect. He kisses me and now I really understand that this pussy just signed an irrevocable contract with this man. My Daddy, my Dominant.

12