Black daddy trains me

Story Info
A young girl find pleasure in a black old man.
8.7k words
4.54
22.7k
43
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Siswede
Siswede
437 Followers

This story is fantasy, but I wanted to try to write a story from a first person perspective unlike most of my other stories. If you do want a truer story I have written a recollection of my experience with BBC called "How I became a BBC lover".

_______________

It was late in the evening when I got to the house my apartment was situated in. I hadn't lived there long, having moved in three months ago after I broke up with my boyfriend.

After six years together and at the age of 23 I had found out that he had cheated on me. It was extremely painful as he was the only guy I had been in a relationship with or done anything physical with.

My self-esteem was as shattered as my heart, and although my friends tried to make me feel better it took a long time for me to even think one positive thing about myself. Some of my best friends made me go out after a couple of months, and they made sure I got the attention from boys as they acted as true wing men (or should I say wing women?). Although not interested in any boys right now, it still helped to hear all the flattering comments from strangers.

This night had not been much different, my besties had helped me put on a slim dress that accentuated my curvy body and probably made my breast look even bigger than they were. They also made my blonde hair look great and really put an effort into making my big green eyes even more striking with makeup. In short, they made me into what my friend Alexa called a sex bomb!

Despite this and despite that many guys tried to pick me up, I decided to go home alone. My heart had started to heal but I was still not ready for anything physical with a guy.

As I came close to the door to the house I saw that my neighbor Stephen was outside. He was a black old friendly guy who I had greeted and shortly talked with a few times as we met going to our apartments.

"Hi Stephen, what seems to be the trouble?"

"Oh! Hi Jasmine. Lucky you got here! I forgot the keys in my apartment and was locked out. I was just about to call a friend and stay with him when I saw you."

I opened the door and let us both in.

"So, you've been out with your friends I guess?" Stephen asked. I nodded as an answer.

"But no guy to take home?" he asked jokingly.

"No, I had some invitations but nothing serious."

"Hmmmm, it's a shame for a beautiful and kind woman like you to be single."

I smiled at his flattering comment, and it meant even more as he probably didn't say it to flirt with me. I am not certain why, but as we got close to my apartment I asked him if he wanted to come in for a beer. Maybe it was the alcohol I had already had, or that he seemed kind, but I wanted to be in his company. After a glance at me he gladly accepted the invitation.

As I got the beers Stephen got comfortable on the sofa. He was in his sixties and although he seemed muscular he also had a beer belly. There wasn't much hair left on his head but instead he was very hairy on his arms.

When I walked over to him with the beer I could see that he was looking at my big bosom. The buzz from the alcohol made me not care and instead I felt flattered in some strange way that he stared so openly. When I gave him his beer I decided to tease him a little as I gave him a good view of my breasts by almost making them touch his face.

"Better be careful, miss, a man who isn't a gentleman might have tried to get a squeeze in."

"Lucky you are such a gentleman then Mr. Sawyer. Or maybe you want to squeeze them?"

I had no idea what had fallen into me as I said that last thing. The alcohol, my breakup and the fact that this was so forbidden however seemed to make me want him to try to hit on me.

"Don't ask questions like that or I might just ignore that I am triple your age and touch you."

Despite his warnings I did not want to back down. Instead I took my beer, pushed out my breasts as much as I could and swept the beer as I looked into his eyes. As I finished my beer I could feel his hands on my waist. Meeting no resistance he moved them up until he had them at my breasts.

"Mr. Sawyer! I thought you said you where a gentleman!"

"Normally I am, but not when I am with ladies begging like sluts to be touched!"

Normally I would be deeply offended to be called a slut, and no man had ever been allowed to call me that without consequences. With Stephen however it was for some reason different as it made me even more eager to continue with our game. Stephen on the other side got bolder and bolder as he squeezed my tits.

"Nice rack you got, what size are they?"

"Double D sir!"

Why did I say Sir to him I thought directly as I said it. Stephen however seemed to like it.

"Nice to see some manners, slut. Now take them tits out from that dress and bra so I can really feel them!"

This was probably where I should have put a stop to our games but by now I was too aroused to stop. Instead I pulled my dress and bra down, giving the old neighbor free access to my breasts.

"Mmmmmm, get closer so I can suck on your big udders!"

"Yesss..." I said as I pulled my breasts to his mouth. Suddenly I felt a spank on my ass.

"Don't forget your manners! It's sir or Mr. Sawyer from now on."

Having never been spanked in my life I was perplexed by the feeling. As a stout feminist I should have thrown him out of my apartment but instead a meekly "Yes sir" was all I said.

Satisfied Stephen continued sucking and squeezing my tits. Soon however one of his hands went between my legs as he went for my pussy.

"Hmmm, someone is wet down here. Are the slut horny?"

I didn't know what I should say, I didn't like the slut calling but I could not deny that I was now desperately turned on by what was happening.

"I asked you a question! IS THIS SLUT HORNY?"

"Yessss.."

"Bad slut! Tell me what you are and don't forget sir at the end!" Stephen said as he spanked me again on the ass.

"I am horny sir!"

"And what are you?"

"A slut, sir!"

"Good girl!"

Once again he broke so many boundaries for me that no other man would have been able to do without making me angry. Instead of being angry, I felt proud for being a good girl.

His fingers were making me feel really good and I was getting close to release. Just as I was getting ready to cum he suddenly removed his fingers. As I looked at him surprised and questioning he just smiled and said "not yet".

Instead he took my hands to his crotch and I gasped when I felt what was hidden under his clothes. First I thought he must be having something in his pockets but then realized it was his cock I was feeling.

"I got 10 inches of meat for you down there, ever been with someone that size?"

Having only been with my ex boyfriend who had almost half that size I could only shake my head.

"Then I'll be careful with you sweetie. Now get down there and take it out."

I opened his pants and pulled them and his boxers down. Despite the warning about the size it was still a big surprise to see it in real life. It was not only the length but the width and the size of his balls.

"Now suck it!"

Obeying his command I tried to get as much of his cock into my mouth. As I pushed my face closer to his crotch I couldn't help but gag heavily.

"Don't try to get too much in. You are not ready for it yet."

With one of Stephen's hands on my head I started sucking on the small part of his cock I could get in.

"Pull up your dress, take off your panties and give them to me."

Continuing blowing him I gave him my thong.

"I'll keep this as a memento slut."

I nodded as I kept sucking him. His cock was glistening with saliva since I, despite Stephen's words, was continuing to try to fit as much as I could of his cock. That meant that the room was filled with the sound of me gagging and gasping as I sucked on his magnificent black pole.

"Now get up and sit on my cock!" Stephen ordered.

Even though I enjoyed sucking on it I was eager but nervous to feel it in my wet hole.

"Are you on the pill?"

"Yes sir."

"Good, cause I prefer going bareback."

"Just be careful when you push it in, sir."

"You'll be the one doing the work, so you can control the pace. Now put the head of the cock in you and work your way down."

As the head popped in I let out a sigh, and soon I was working more and more into my pussy. I couldn't believe how good it felt and it got better and better as I got more and more in me. I started to ride faster and faster and soon I was feeling one of the biggest orgasms of my life approaching.

"You like riding on my cock slut?"

"Mmmhhgg yessss it's sooo good sir."

"Then cum on my cock!"

As he said that a big orgasm rolled all over my body. I couldn't not believe how good it felt as I rested my body on Stephen's body. A quick spank on my ass got my body moving again. My pussy continued to send out pleasure signals as I worked hard on the giant pole.

It didn't take long for me to get close to a second orgasm. I also saw that Stephen was getting close.

"Please cum in my pussy sir, fill it with your cum!" I said as I looked straight into his eyes.

With a groan he came deep into my pussy which in turn made me cum hard again. Panting I feel down on Stephen's chest again and this time he let me rest as we lay together. Stephen stroked my hair as a recuperated from the orgasmic bliss.

"You liked it Jasmine?"

"Yes sir!"

"You don't need to call me that if you don't want sweetie."

"But I want to sir, and I kind of liked when you called me slut."

"Hmmm, I didn't take you for that kind of girl."

"Never did I, but you make me want it."

"Tell you what. Tomorrow if you want another round you can send me a message."

With that said he lifted me off him and dressed. My panties were still in his pockets, and before he left he gave me his number.

Alone in the apartment I went to bed. When I woke up the next morning I started to think about what I had done and said last night. It was so totally against all what I thought I stood for. Previously when having sex I had done it my way, but with Stephen it felt so right to do as he said.

As I drank the first cup of coffee for the day I looked at Stephen's number and thought about whether to send a message or not. Finally I decided to send him a message and see what it led to. If we did have sex the sex would probably not be as good as yesterday anyway and then I could stop it.

"Hi! Thanks for yesterday. So I was thinking if you and I could try it again someday..." I wrote in the text. A couple of minutes I got a reply.

"I knew you would want another try. Tell me your first free time and I'll see if I am free to."

Realizing he only wanted to see how desperate I was, I played his game as I wrote the reply.

"How about now?"

"I can't right now but be ready later tonight with the same clothing style as yesterday and have your hair in two braids."

I was supposed to go out again tonight, but realising it would be nicer to get fucked by Stephen I replied "Yes sir!". I then sent a message to my friends saying that I was a bit too tired today to go out.

Soon I tried out different dresses and underwear. I even found some underwear my ex had wanted me to use, but which I had scolded him for as they were sexist. They were a very black small thong that said "yes sir?" on them and a bra that said "free squeezing".

Although I never intended to ever wear them they felt completely right for what would happen later today. I had some problems fitting my breasts in the small bra, but I finally was able to squeeze them into the bra. Over the bra and thong I chose a black and yellow dress.

As it got closer to when Stephen was supposed to arrive I got more and more nervous, but also more and more aroused. Suddenly the doorbell arrived and I went to open the door as quickly as I could. Stephen smiled as he saw my dress and quickly stepped inside.

"You know why I am here slut?"

"Yes sir."

"Then say it!"

"You are here to fuck me sir!"

"Yes, I am here to fuck you and make you feel like what you are. And what are you?"

"I am your slut sir!"

"Good girl. Now get down on your knees and crawl to your bedroom!"

Never having felt this humiliated I followed his order and crawled on all four to my bedroom. Stephen walked behind me and enjoyed the view as my dress crawled up over my ass.

When we arrived at the bedroom Stephen seemed pleased when he saw the big mirror that was standing on the floor.

"I was thinking about fucking you on the bed, but let's do it in front of the mirror instead! Get my cock out and start sucking!"

I quickly got his cock out and started to suck on it as he took a firm grip on my braids.

"That's it sweetie, suck on my big old cock. I bet your cunt is getting wet thinking about how it will feel inside your hole."

I had no possibility to answer him as I was sucking him as deep as I could. He was however very correct as I had been wet for a long time, and it only got wetter thinking about his cock.

After a couple of minutes he made me stand up and face the mirror. He hugged me from behind with his hands on my tits. His hands then raised the dress over my head meaning I only stood there in my very small underwear. He looked amused when he saw the text on my underwear.

"What kind of girl wears this?'

"I got them from my ex, but never wore them for him as they were too degrading and sexist."

"But you wear them now, why?"

"Cause I want to be your slut sir."

"Get down on all fours, sluts like you get fucked from behind!"

I had never been a fan of doggy style as I preferred to be on top or the ordinary missionary, but I didn't think once about objecting as I lowered myself on all four facing the mirror. Stephen got behind me, pulled my thong to the side and had his cock just at the opening of my pussy.

"Now, what do you want me to do?"

"Please push it into my pussy Sir!"

"You don't have a pussy, you have a cunt. Now, what do you want?"

"Fuck my cunt with your big cock Sir!"

In one long stroke his cock was buried in my pussy...I mean my cunt. I could not stop a big moan slipping out as the pleasure was so great. Stephen didn't give me any time to get used to the invasion as he started to fuck me with long strokes. With my head down I was getting close to coming very fast. Suddenly I felt my head being jerked up as Stephen pulled my head up by gripping my braids and pulling them back.

"Look at the mirror as you cum slut and say what you are!"

"I am your slut Sir!" I shouted as the orgasm hit me. If I hadn't been held up by my braids I'd probably collapse on the floor. Stephen continued to pound me filling my hole with his giant black meat, not missing a beat as my cunt contracted around his cock.

"Not bad for an old fat man right?"

"Noooo...sooo....good..."

*Smack, smack, smack* was the sound as he spanked my ass.

"Sorry sir!"

The assault on my cunt was relentless and soon I was getting closer to orgasm number two.

"Keep saying "I am a slut for sir's big black cock" until I cum in your cunt."

"I am a slut for sir's big black cock, I am a slut for sir's big black cock, I am a slut for sir's big black cock!" I shouted over and over again. My shouts were combined with the sound of flesh hitting flesh as Stephen increased the pace.

Suddenly I could feel the orgasm approaching, and this one was the biggest I had ever experienced in my life. For a second or two I even blacked out. As I got back into reality my pussy was still pulsating, and I could feel Stephen pushing his cock hard into me as he came.

"Wowwww..."

"You liked that hard fucking?" Stephen asked as he withdrew his cock from me and released my hair. I lay down on the floor as my legs couldn't hold me up

"Mmmmm, yesss... I have never had such a big orgasm sir!"

"And do you still want to be my slut even after you came?"

"I do sir!"

"Then I think it's time we make you into the slut you deserve to be. The training might be hard, but in the end you'll be enjoying this even more. You're interested?"

I nodded and Stephen explained how we would do it. First, I would not fuck him and not cum until I would get fucked in seven days. Secondly, I would need to send him nude pictures three times a day where I had the text "Slut for Mr. Sawyer" on my stomach. The first photo would be in the morning, the second at lunch time and the third in the evening. Thirdly he would give me a task each day to complete for him. As for the photos, he would not share them for now, but if I wanted he would share them with his friends later on.

"You understand the rules slut?"

"Yes sir!"

"Good, and at any time you can call it off, but it will be worth it, trust me. Now start by sucking me off before I leave."

Sitting on my knees I began to suck his cock. I could see my mirror image by just glancing to the side, and I had no idea how I would survive one week without coming as I already was starting to get aroused.

Soon Stephen took charge as I was given a rough face fuck by the old man. His big cock was driven further and further in and I could only gag and splutter saliva as he used me as a fuck hole.

"Get ready and swallow my cum!" he moaned as I could feel his cock head swell. Suddenly jet after jet of cum flooded my mouth.

"Thanks, see you in a week. Stay here and look at yourself in the mirror for 10 minutes. And don't forget to send those nudes tomorrow!" Stephen said as he got dressed and left me staring at myself. I did as he said and the humiliation was big as I looked like a well used whore with swollen pussy and slimy face.

The next day I prepared myself for the first photo. I used a permanent marker writing "Slut for Mr. Sawyer'' on my stomach and photographed myself in the mirror. During the night I had thought about whether to do this or not, but as I stood there in front of the mirror I had no doubt about sending the photo. A couple of minutes I got a reply.

"Good slut, next time I also want a close up of your cunt too with two fingers inserted."

As lunch approached at the university I was studying at I went to a bathroom and made sure the door was locked. I undressed completely and saw that the text was still fully visible. I took two photos as instructed and sent them.

I had to wait for an hour before I got the reply but during one of the final lectures of the day I saw it on my smart watch.

"Nice, your cunt looks really wet. Today's assignment is easy. I want you to remove all your pubic hair and after that edge for one hour as you look on interracial porn. In the last message for the day you should also take a close up with three fingers in your cunt."

My pussy... my cunt got wet as I saw the text. I usually only trimmed the edges of my cunt hair and had never been fully shaved down there, but if Mr. Sawyer demanded it I would do it.

As for the edging I sometimes did it, but not for an hour! And I never had looked at porn after I did it a couple of times in my youth. Now however it seemed like I had to start.

In the evening I got my razor out and soon I had a completely bald cunt. After the shaving I found a free porn site and started to edge. Although close a couple of times I managed to avoid any orgasms. After my timer started to chime I reluctantly quit and took the last photos of the day. It was no problem inserting three fingers as my cunt was soaked by now. A short "Good girl" was all the answer I got.

Day 2 of my training regime started the same way as the other day, but today's assignment was even harder as I had to edge for two hours instead of one. My body was exhausted as I finished the session, but I made it without coming.

The next day my assignment really made it interesting as I was told to order a dildo at least 9 inches long that I would use on day 5. I should also order a sexy dress to wear at day 7 when I was getting fucked. I looked around until I decided to buy a sexy maid costume. My old self would never have worn it but now I got wet thinking about it. The final thing I had to do on day three was once again to edge, luckily he didn't increase the time this day. It was however getting harder and harder to not cum as I was getting desperately horny.

Siswede
Siswede
437 Followers