Black daddy trains me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the fourth day I woke up having had many sex dreams during the night. During lunch I got my assignment and I was lucky I was home alone as I was quite shocked about today's assignment. Desperately horny and enjoying how Stephen had me feeling I was not going to back out.

My first assignment was to start paying for a webpage called "The Club" which was some kind of interracial site featuring hardcore interracial porn. The second assignment was to write at least five degrading words on myself with at least one on my face. This did not include the standard words that had been on my stomach the past days, but had to be new ones. My third assignment was to edge for three hours looking at porn from "The Club". Finally, my fourth assignment was to put two fingers in my ass for the close up shot of the night.

As for the words I did some googling to find inspiration before I started. I began by writing "needy hole" above my cunt. Then "udders" was written above my tits. "Twist us" was written on both tits, and then I wrote "wet and ready" on my left thigh with an arrow to my cunt. I then made the classic "Whore" where my mouth formed the "O", and hated myself a little that I now knew it was a classic thing to do. My final thing added was to write "cum target" on my forehead as I wanted to exceed Stephen's demands like the good slut I wanted to be.

As I suspected that the edging might smear out the words I took a photo before I started edging. "The Club" had a lot of different kinds of porn, and I had a hard time deciding what to start with. On the top list was a gangbang video that was supposed to be with a mom and her daughter and 15 men.

Although they looked very similar I doubted that "Sara" and "Amanda" really were mom and daughter. The movie however was hot and I really had to be disciplined to not go over the edge. As I liked the clip I continued to watch more of them, and found another gangbang video with them and many other ladies where they all were highly pregnant. After this it became a blur and if my timer wouldn't have gone off I would have edged for more than three hours.

As I suspected my writing had been smeared as my sweat and movement had destroyed a lot. I however took another picture and then a close-up of my cunt and ass with two fingers in it. Before going to bed I made sure the writing was removed as I had to go up early the day after.

The fifth day I had package waiting for me as I got home with the dildo and dress, which was good as today's assignment was to record a video of myself riding the dildo while begging for Sir to fuck me. I also needed to edge for four hours in total, with one break allowed when needed.

I quickly unpacked everything and got the dildo out of its package. Although not as big as Stephen's cock it still had an impressive size. I put my phone so that it would record all of me and started to insert myself onto the dildo. At first I had some problems since my wet cunt just slipped all over it, but soon the head popped in. As I began to ride it I also made sure it was recording.

"Pleeeeaaasee sir, fuuuuck my wet cunt. I need your cock sooo badly...please fuck me sir!" I begged as the camera recorded me. I couldn't ride for long as I felt the orgasm approaching, and after only a couple of minutes I had to remove the dildo from my cunt.

After I sent the movie I quickly got down to the business of edging. The evening was late when I was done and my pussy was sore from all the touching. Luckily I didn't have any plans for the next day, so I could get a good night's sleep.

The assignment for day six was sent to me early in the morning, which was lucky as not only would I record another movie with me fucking the dildo with the added bonus of having a carrot up my ass, I should also edge for five hours this day. Stephen was kind enough to give me the permission to split this into three sessions during the day.

In the end I finished the last two hours of edging just before dinner time as I had promised one of my friends to eat at a new place with her. It was however hard to focus much at the dinner as my cunt screamed for an orgasm after being teased for so long.

Finally the day arrived where I was getting fucked. By now I would probably agree to anything to get fucked by Stephen since I was so extremely desperate for release. He however made me wait until afternoon before he texted me. The text said he'd be over in an hour and that I should be on all four on my bed with the new clothes. Quickly I changed into the very tight maid dress and put on some heavy make-up. I did two braids like last time since he seemed to enjoy it.

Exactly 60 minutes after the messages I was in the required position on my bed. However I had to wait another 10 minutes before I could hear him entering my apartment. It gave me time to reflect and think about why I was in the position I was, and the result was a soaked pussy and panties.

"Hmmm, that's one hot maid we got here..." he said as he entered my bedroom.

It didn't take long until I could feel his hand exploring my body and I was soon making out with the man who had driven me crazy the last week with his assignments. My hands quickly went for his dick as I wanted it in me as soon as possible.

Stephen seemed to have other plans as my cunt went untouched.

"If you want it in your pussy you first have to take it up your ass." he whispered to me.

A week ago I would have laughed at that idea but now I didn't think long about it until I agreed. My desperate cunt was willing to do anything for cock, even if it meant having to take his monster cock up my ass. I got the lube and as I sucked and played with his cock he used his fingers preparing my ass. After a couple of minutes he was satisfied and once again he positioned me in front of the mirror as he was ready to break in my ass.

I was no complete stranger to anal, but it usually was a finger or two and on a few rare occasions my ex boyfriends penis. This however was on a completely new level. As I relaxed my anal ring he gently pushed his lubed cock into me until it plopped in.

First I felt only pain but Stephen waited patiently until I got comfortable with the intruder and then started working more and more into my ass. Soon I could take more and more of his cock until all was in. I can't say I enjoyed the feeling in my ass, but I loved how it made me feel as his complete slut giving up my ass to him. When he could feel my ass getting comfortable with his size he increased the pace, and once again he took my braids in his hand pulling my head up as he fucked me.

"Look at yourself in the mirror as you get fucked up your ass. Would you have believed that this would happen two weeks ago?"

"No, sir..."

"Are you happy that it happened?

"Yesss sir!"

"Good my little sweet slut... Sir loves this so much!"

He continued pounding my ass until I could feel him swell in my ass before I felt him shooting cum deep into me.

"As soon as you get me hard again it's time for your reward, a nice little fuck in your cunt!"

With my ass leaking cum I cleaned his cock before starting to suck on it. I gave him my phone so he could login to "The Club" and watch some porn while I continued to try to get him hard with my mouth. He commented on everything he saw and how I would look great in a movie like this, making me even more horny and in need of his cock.

Luckily I didn't have to wait that long until he got hard again. I lay myself on my back and spread my legs as an invitation for him and he slowly entered my cunt. Unlike previous fuck this almost felt romantic as he took it slowly and looked me in the eyes the whole time.

My first orgasm didn't take long and as it shook my whole body Stephen was kissing me deeply. I was not done with the first when I felt the second orgasm coming and soon they came wave after wave. I was so into my own orgasmic bliss I almost didn't feel the increased tempo as Stephen was approaching his own orgasm.

"Please cum in me and fill my cunt with your cum!" I whispered in his ear as I finally realized what was happening.

With a final push he came deep in me as my cunt was giving him a constant massage. After he pulled out we both lay panting as we recovered from the sex. Although my orgasms had ended I still felt the effects for a long time. Finally I put my head on his chest as I hugged him.

"Worth the wait?" he said.

"Yes... ohhh yesss..."

"Want to continue with this?"

"This?"

"You now...fucking, you being my maid slut, obeying me?"

"Mnnn...yes, I would like to do this more. But please don't always make me wait a week for it. Although extremely sexy, it hasn't been very frustrating and is affecting my other parts of life so much."

"How about this, you come to my place being a good maid cleaning and cooking for me. If you do a good job you will get rewarded with a fuck."

"So I'll need to be your real maid to get fucked?"

"Yes, but it was only a suggestion."

"Fucccck... that's so degrading. A young woman having to do work to get fucked by an old man...yessss, I wanna do like that."

"And of course you do it nude, in your new maid outfit or something similarly sexy."

"Off course sir."

"Why don't you start by making me dinner and you can give me a blow job as I eat?"

"Yes sir!"

Wearing my maid uniform I made him a quick dinner before serving him. As he started to eat I went under the table and sucked on his dick. After he had eaten he made me sit on his lap and I rode him to another orgasm. I of course was not left without as the cock worked his magic on me multiple times.

This was the start of an almost daily thing. I came to his apartment and did some chores for him. Sometimes I did good and got fucked. Sometimes I did some mistakes, and instead got a spanking and then either was fucked in my ass or was told to blow him, meaning I didn't get any orgasm. Of course sometimes he looked very hard for mistakes and sometimes I made mistakes on purpose...

A couple of weeks after I had become his sex maid he asked me if I had any plans for Saturday night. When I said no, he asked if I would be interested in being my maid as he had two friends over. My first reaction was to say no, but then as I thought more about it I got into the idea of serving three men being shared.

I therefore agreed and a couple of days later I was in Stephen's...I mean Sir's apartment being prepared to be fucked by three men at once. None of his friends knew about it as he wanted it to be a surprise. Instead he welcomed them in and as they were sitting in his living room I entered in my maid dress with some beers.

"What the fuck is this, you rented a whore?" one of his friends that were called Mark said.

"No,no...She is here for free. Jasmine has been my maid and sex buddy for the last couple of weeks. She even likes to be called a slut and doing some kinky things!" Sir assured his friends.

"And this isn't some kind of bad joke?" his other friend Tom said.

"Slut, why don't you show my two friends your shaved cunt and tell them what you are?"

I walked over to his friends and lifted my dress. Since I didn't wear any panties my moist cunt was easily visible.

"My name is Jasmine and I am Sir's slut maid. If I do a good job he pays me by fucking my cunt." I said as I looked at the men whose eyes were glued to my cunt.

"And tell my friends why you are here today?"

"I am here because Sir wants to share me with his good friends."

"Good little maid...as you can see she is quite eager to please you. Feel free to fuck her in any hole you prefer."

Tom was the first to get his cock out and I quickly got down sucking him as he drank his beer. His dick was not quite as big as Sir's but wasn't far from. I felt some movement behind myself as Mark got behind me as he prepared to fuck me. I couldn't see much but as he entered my cunt I could sense that he was smaller than both of the other men.

Sir seemed content watching in the beginning but soon suggested Tom should switch to my ass so he could get a blow job. Mark lay down as I straddled him and I started to ride on his cock. Tom got behind me and lubed up. Since I had anticipated what would happen I had prepared and warmed up my asshole leading to that Tom could enter me quite easily.

As I was getting fucked by both men Sir presented his cock for me and I gladly accepted it into my mouth. I soon was coming on Mark's cock and the sensation to be used in all my holes was amazing. Both Tom and Mark touched me all over as they probably hadn't fucked such a young woman in a long time.

Sir was more used to it and let the other men do as they liked knowing I would be available for just him later. Tom was the first to cum and Mark quickly followed. As both men got back on the sofa panting from exhaustion Sir got behind me and fucked my ass while holding my hair just the way we both enjoyed. It didn't take long for him to cum and as he too pulled out I lay on my stomach content as I felt the cum leak out of me.

"Why don't you make us some food and then you can get another round of fucking if you do a good work?" Sir said after he thought I had rested enough. With cum still leaking out I went to the kitchen preparing some snacks and more beer for the men.

After I had served them, Sir made me kneel by his side. He could see that I was hungry and gave me some carrot sticks to eat, but first I had to stick them in my cunt before eating them. Everything for the amusement of the men.

After a couple of beers and food they were ready for round two. This time they choose to fuck me one after the another, starting with Mark. Both friends tried out both my cunt and ass, but finished off in my ass since it was their favorite hole.

After the second round they called it a night but I stayed with Sir and slept in his bed for the first night ever. It also meant I could wake him up with a morning blow job, something he greatly enjoyed.

My family had no idea about the relationship and neither did most friends of mine. I however told some of my closest friends about it since they had helped me so much after the breakup. Of course I didn't say all the details but said I had started seeing an older neighbor male.

They perhaps didn't really understand why but accepted it, and was glad that I was happier about my life. One of my friends, Alexa that I mentioned in the beginning, was however intrigued about the whole thing, as she confessed to me later. She herself said she had had some fantasies about older men and asked me many questions when we were alone.

I half jokingly asked if she wanted to try it out and she looked thoughtful at me. I realized she was taking it seriously and she seemed to want to say yes.

"I first meant it as a joke, but if you want I could ask Stephen if he would like for you to try it with him once." I said trying to figure out if she really wanted it.

"I don't know, I mean he's yours and I don't want to make him cheat on you like that asshole ex boyfriend off yours."

"It's not like we have that kind relationship and it's not cheating if I am there and agree to it."

I decided not to mention how I had been fucked by two of his friends earlier, leaving that revelation for later.

"Hmmm...well I guess if you are okay with it, it would be kind of cool to try once and get it out of my system."

Although I didn't think it would be a onetime thing if she was anything like me when it came to enjoying sex I said I would talk to Sir.

When I mentioned it he said yes, but also asked some questions about why she wanted it and how she looked. I explained that she was intrigued by what I had told her and wanted to try having sex with an older man.

Although one of my closest friends Alexa and I were very different when it came to how we looked and dressed. She had quite short black hair with purple bangs. Her body also had quite a lot of tattoos unlike me who had none. Her body was actually quite fit, but she normally wore clothes that didn't show much of it.

When it was time for our date with Sir however she wanted to impress him and wore one of the few dresses she owned. It was really short and didn't take much walking to start to roll up showing her ass.

Sir did appreciate it as he arrived at my apartment. After some quite naughty snuggling together he told us to undress completely as he wanted us completely naked. He made us hug each other all nude, which was my most sexual thing I ever done with a woman. As we did this he started to undress himself and I could see how Alexa got a surprised look as she saw the size of his cock.

He lay down on my bed and we both started to suck on his cock and balls. After it got hard Alexa wanted it in herself as quickly as she could and climbed on top of Sir. I lay myself to the side and enjoyed the view of seeing her fuck the big cock.

Soon I could see her approaching her first orgasm and she moaned loudly as she came. Sir made her continue to ride and told me to suck on his balls. I could feel the taste of Alexa's juices on his balls since her pussy was leaking large amounts of it, but I had got used to the taste of pussy juices on his cock from cleaning up my own.

It was really hot seeing her ride so close up and feeling his balls pulse as he too approached his orgasm. A big squirt of juices indicated that Alexa had cum again and soon I could feel Sir pushing out his cum deep into Alexa.

Both of them lay still for a while until Sir's cock fell out of Alexa's used cunt. I couldn't stop myself and started to suck on his cock, which Sir seemed to enjoy greatly. A little surprised I soon had Alexa by my side as she helped me.

With all the attention he got to his cock, Sir soon was hard again. He told Alexa to get on all four as he prepared to fuck her from behind. Once again I was left to watch the action, but the look on Alexa was worth it. Her eyes as she entered him and the look of ecstasy when she was getting fucked by Sir made my cunt so desperate I could not help but touch myself.

This time it took longer for Sir to cum, and he decided to fuck her missionary too as he wanted to see her expression closely as he cum in her. As for Alexa I lost count of how many times she orgasmed on his cock. Afterwards I and Alexa lay on both sides of Sir as he rested after a good workout.

"You understand why I fuck him now?" I asked her.

"Fuckkk yesss... I would like this every day."

"Wish I could help you with that, Alexa but I am not that young any longer, and one girl is quite enough for me." Sir answered.

"To bad, because this was the best fuck I ever had."

"Hmmmmm, but if you want to I got a friend that is as old as me with an almost as big black cock as me. You could ask Jasmine about him because she has fucked him!"

"Whaaat, you never said that!" Alexa said loudly and surprised.

"I was going to tell you later, after you got hooked on old and big cock. But yes, I was fucked by Stephen, Tom and another guy a week ago. And if you like Stephen you'll like Tom."

"I guess I could meet him and see what happens."

Alexa got his number, and after the first date she was in heaven as we had a quick chat over a drink. I then didn't hear much from her for a couple of days, but I wasn't too worried about it as I thought she was getting into being with Tom. I also heard from Sir that Tom had gotten some inspiration from Sir's week of training me, so I realized she was busy with other things.

Two weeks after she had been with Sir I as usual went to his apartment. I was a little surprised when I saw some other people's shoes, but as I entered the living room I saw that Tom and Alexa were there. Alexa smiled as she saw me, walked to me and gave me a big hug. She was dressed even sluttier than last time with Sir and wore much more makeup than usual.